Living Out His Literotica Fantasy

Story Info
They role play brother and sister.
3.3k words
4.44
40k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I know you're going to give me shit about this later," my boyfriend says to me last night, "but I would totally be down for some brother-sister role play sometime."

He's semi- comfortable admitting this secret taboo desire to me because just today he let me read a story he posted on Literotica about that very thing. To his credit, it wasn't until after reading his story and browsing other items in the online incest collection that I grasped the appeal of this whole idea. Reading about a brother and sister engaging in such a forbidden act was a surprisingly guilty pleasure. I wondered if he had seen me blushing earlier that day while I read his story on my laptop. It definitely made me feel a stronger stirring sensation down below than I was willing to admit out loud.

Having never done role play before myself, and wanting the fantasy to be exactly what would please him most, I was a little nervous but very intrigued. And I love his cock so much, I'll try anything he asks, and we both know it.

"I'd be down for that. Let's go," I now replied, meeting his challenge with a devious grin.

We put out our cigarettes and went inside, both a little stumbly, feeling very good- both of us drunk, me stoned as well. We undress, as we always do at bedtime, and we lay down in the cool darkness of his bedroom. The whirring ceiling fan is the only sound at this hour. We're both already turned on, and our mouths and hands find each other with automatic and natural ease.

"You really want to?" he asks, making sure I'm truly on board for this game, barely taking his mouth away from mine.

"Yes," I say, wondering how he will start the fantasy; the anticipation alone has me already turned on.

We kiss more, passionate open-mouth kissing, feeling each other's warm tongues probing at each other, and I feel myself really starting to get wet.

"If you really want to do it, we have to put our clothes back on," he whispers to me.

Knowing how into this fantasy he is is making me get even more turned on. The appeal of trying something so new and taboo is tantalizing. The fact that he is taking the lead, taking control so this fantasy goes exactly where he wants it to, is fucking hot.

So we both put our clothes back on. I walk back into the kitchen to get my glass of wine, not really sure how this will or should start. He meets me in the doorway, leans in, and whispers, "Do you want to lay down with me?"

And it's on.

He takes me back to the bed and we lay down, hands all over each other, mouths hungry but resisting the urge to kiss. "Do you want to sleep in the same bed tonight?" he asks me, whispering quietly like someone might hear us. "Yes," I answer. "But we have to keep our clothes on." He says ok.

I am amazed at how turned on this is making me. Our hips naturally start gently thrusting at each other, and both of us are breathing hard.

"I want to kiss you," he whispers. "Is that okay?"

I am so in the moment that I actually pause: I am imagining I am his sister, and I'm feeling so bad and so good about what we're doing right now. I know we shouldn't be kissing...but my desire overwhelms me. "Okay, we can kiss a little...but we can't do anything more than that. You know we can't."

"It's ok, Michelle. We won't go any further than that, I promise," he reassures me. His voice is controlled, calm...but the desire he is fighting back is undeniable, tangible. With his mouth less than an inch away from mine, he whispers, "I just have to know what it's like to kiss you. I have to know what it feels like to be in your mouth." And we kiss for the first time. It feels like our mouths are melting together, as if our lips and tongues already know each other.

He strokes my hair gently while we make out. A quiet moan escapes my lips. I am so wet now that I can barely stand it. Our legs are intertwined and we are humping at each other with a slow, animal hunger. I put a hand inside his shirt and feel his tight stomach, then my hand moves up and I gently touch his right nipple. He moans.

"Do you usually sleep with all your clothes on?" he asks me, and something about his voice right now—the way he is trying so hard to sound nonchalant and appropriate, while still somehow controlling the hunger and desperation in his voice—is a total aphrodisiac, as if I need one right now.

"No," I tell him, "I don't usually sleep in anything."

"Me too," he whispers back.

Our hands, mouths, and hips are going crazy now. We are both completely and utterly drunk with lust.

"Well we should sleep how we always do, shouldn't we?" he asks me, in that voice still that is the perfect amount of self-imposed restraint and seduction.

We both know where this is going, and we both want it, even though we know we shouldn't. "You want me to undress you?" he asks in his older brother voice. God dammit, yes, I think, and he hears my answer even though I say nothing. He starts slowly pulling down my pajama pants. I start working the button of his jeans, my hands shaking with desire. Fuuuuuck. As soon as my pants are off and the air hits me, I realize just how wet I am. There is moisture covering the entire insides of my upper thighs. I have never felt anything like it. My pussy is throbbing, literally weeping for him. I feel him gently press his warm, hard cock against my bellybutton. It's big. And very hard.

His hand starts to make its way toward my wet pussy, and I realize I'm embarrassed for my brother to know that I am this turned on by him. I also know that once he touches me here, there is no turning back. I close my legs, blocking his hand out.

"We can't," I whisper, shaking my head. But I am breathing so hard and even with my legs closed, I still feel my hips thrusting themselves against him. My body is taking over and my mind, my conscience, they are losing the race.

He says, "Its ok, I'm just going to touch you. Just feel you." We are both speaking in whispers, knowing that what we are saying and doing should not be heard.

"Don't," I tell him. I push his hand away again.

He uses his other hand to push my legs apart, slowly. He lets out a gasp when his hand touches my pussy. "Oh my God," he pants, "You are so wet," with genuine incredulity in his voice.

His hand feels like silk to my aching pussy. My clit is erect, engorged with blood, dying to be touched. He finds it, and starts caressing it gently. I softly touch the head of his hard cock and imagine feeling it push inside me. My heart is pumping so fast, and my hand starts pumping faster on his dick. I'm feeling high from what he is doing to my clit, feeling high knowing how much he fucking wants me right now, and how we know he can't have me.

It isn't long before he is ready to gently push me to the next step. He wants to rub his bare cock against my wet pussy. He promises me he won't actually put it in; he knows that would be crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed. He just wants us to feel each other, rub against each other, he says. "I just want to make you feel good," he whispers in my ear.

I can't say no. But I make him promise he won't put his cock inside me. "We can't," I tell him. "I know," he says, and tells me in that soothing voice not to worry. "I trust you," I whisper, and he gets on top of me. My hands run their way across his muscular, smooth ass, then up and down his back. His body is fucking perfect. I can't stop touching it.

He puts his right hand around the base of his cock and slowly guides it up and down, lightly rubbing my clit and pussy from top to bottom and back up again. It is hot and slick and feels so good I can barely stand it. My breathing becomes even harder and faster. I feel my pussy throbbing and aching for him to enter it, and I imagine him spreading my lips apart and slowly pushing himself in. I tell myself its okay to think about it as long as we don't actually do it.

"You like that?" he asks me in a gentle voice, working his cock slowly around the wet mess between my legs. "Yes," I say breathlessly.

Using his left hand he reaches up and touches one of my nipples. He caresses it softly, then starts gently pinching and rolling it between his fingers. This sends jolts of electricity throughout my entire body.

I know that I am now just seconds away from begging him to fuck me. I tell myself that we have to put on the brakes right now. But suddenly, I feel the smooth tip of his cock slowly work its way into my pussy. Just the head. He pulls back, then gently slips it in again, this time pushing it in a little further. The tightness and wetness of it are too much for him and he can't stop. He enters me all the way and I let out a loud cry of pleasure and surprise. "Ohhhhh..."

He goes slow, gently thrusting his hard cock in and out of me. I can feel it going so deep inside me, disappearing to the base, that I know it couldn't possibly go any deeper. My fingernails dig into his back. Stop, I'm thinking. But I don't say it.

"I'm sorry," he moans, continuing to pump his cock slowly in and out of me.

I understand how he feels. The amount of guilty pleasure I am experiencing right now is out of this world. I grab his ass with both hands and push him down into me, my hips going up and down in perfect harmony with his. He starts kissing my breasts, sucking on my nipples and teasing them with his warm, wet tongue. I gasp and arch my back to meet his eager mouth.

He fucks me with such perfect skill and control that I feel myself grinding against him even more vigorously, wanting and needing more. "It feels so good to be inside you," he says, breathing hard, "I want to fuck every part of your beautiful body." I hear myself begging him to do just that. I suck on his tongue, listening as desire and pleasure interrupt his steady breathing with gasps and moans. Suddenly he pulls out of me. I don't want him to stop, but before I can push his hard wet cock back inside of me, he rolls me over onto my stomach. He uses his hand to direct the tip of his cock to my asshole, ever so gently rubbing the outside of it. It is slick with the incredible wetness that has been building up down there for the last half hour.

I moan with pleasure. I can feel him shudder with ecstasy as he rubs the tip of his hard cock slowly up and down around my wet asshole.

I am overcome with hunger for him, for his throbbing cock. "I want you in my mouth," I whisper to him, realizing and admitting to myself that I have fantasized about putting his cock in my mouth and tasting his come many times before.

Without a word he climbs up me, on his knees straddling my face, and puts his cock into my mouth. I get so turned on by his hardness and his taste, I start rubbing my clit with my left hand while I kiss and lick the tip of his cock. We are putting off so much heat that his ass and thighs are slick with sweat. "Yeah, taste yourself on me," he says, gently touching my face while he watches me devour his cock like a hungry animal. He pushes it further and further into my mouth until it hits the back of my throat. I hear myself gag and make a conscious effort to relax my throat muscles so I can take him all the way in. I tease his ass hole with one wet finger and feel him shudder with pleasure.

I have felt like I was seconds away from climaxing this entire time, I can feel it now, getting closer and building up with such intensity. Tasting my own sweet juices on his cock is putting me over the edge. I switch hands so I can work my clit more expertly using my dominant hand. He thrusts himself in and out of my mouth, moaning and breathing hard. I am overcome with desire and want to beg him to fuck me again, but my mouth is busy at the moment.

Then it's as if he read my mind. "I want to fuck your ass," he breathes, looking down at my face. "Would you like me to do that?"

I would. But his cock is so huge and swollen right now, I'm actually afraid it will hurt. I ask him if it will. "No," he reassures me, "I'll be careful. I'll go slow."

I don't know. Should we do this? My mind makes one last attempt at putting on the brakes, knowing that what we're doing is wrong. I know that I should get up right now and go straight to my room. But I also know that we are both past the point of stopping now. "It's okay," he reassures me.

He gets my asshole ready by continuing to tease the outside of it, dipping it back down to my dripping pussy to lubricate it...then I feel it, slowly...pressure building, one inch at a time... then his cock is in my ass. Pleasure and pain in equal measures. I cry out, feeling his hardness slowly plunge all the way in.

"Oh fuck," he moans, working it gently in and out. I can't believe how good he is making me feel, how badly I want him right now.

"Tell me you want this," he says, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my head back. "Tell me you want your brother to fuck you."

"Yes," I pant, "Yes, I want my brother to fuck me...I need you to fuck me....harder.... please," I beg him, almost out of breath.

I can feel the sensation building up inside me that something is going to happen soon. I get up on all fours, put one hand on the wall and start leveraging myself against him. I am consumed by the need to be filled by him entirely. He picks up speed and starts thrusting harder. I fuck him back just as hard, pushing myself back against him when he thrusts into me. He slaps my ass, making me moan again.

"I love watching my cock slide in and out of you," he says breathlessly, slowing his thrust down and looking down. "I want to come inside your tight little ass." I beg him not to, desperate to come myself, and because I don't want this to end.

"I've thought about you...like this...before," I hear myself tell him.

"Oh yeah?" he says, in between powerful thrusts, "Tell me what you thought about."

I don't know if I should tell him how I've listened through the walls and heard his bed rocking while he was jacking off at night, touching myself while I imagined my hand was his.

"Tell me how my sister fantasized about me," he says, groaning with pleasure, spreading my cheeks apart so he can watch his hard glistening cock penetrate my asshole.

What he's doing to me right now feels so good I can't even speak. All I can do is take his cock, every inch of it, feeling desire so intense it's as if my life depends on it.

Another slap to my ass, and I cry out in pleasure. "Tell me," he demands.

I tell him. I describe every fantasy I've ever had about him. How I've dreamt of him coming into my room in the middle of the night and getting in bed with me. How I walk past his room hoping the door is cracked after he gets back from the shower. How I can't get enough of looking at his hard, lean body. How I've wondered many times what his hard cock looked like, and how it would feel in my hand, my pussy. How it would taste in my mouth. How I know I would let him do anything he wants to me right now, and will any time after this.

"Are you going to let me fuck you again tomorrow night?" he says, whispering more loudly. I feel him scratching up and down my back, thrusting in and out of me now with reckless abandon. "Yes," I promise him breathlessly, but my mind is fixated on nothing but the climax that is quickly approaching. As if he knows how close I am to coming, he takes his cock out of my asshole and shoves it in my pussy, thrusting it there a few times, then back up to my asshole. "Fuuuuuck," I moan loudly. "I'm gonna come...oh my God....don't stop..." He fucks me so hard that I hear my forehead bumping against the wall but I don't care. I'm amazed that I am capable of feeling this goddamn good.

"Fuck me harder!" I beg him, my voice getting louder and louder as I lose all inhibition. My mind knows only one thing: Come. Now.

Now he's getting close too, I can feel it— and he's using my hair to pull me back up onto just my knees so he can squeeze my breasts while he keeps fucking my ass. He pants into my ear and takes a mouthful of my hair into his mouth, holding me in place up against him that way while his hands are busy squeezing my nipples, hard. I don't want him to stop, but I want to feel his warm come inside me, I want to hear him moan and gasp and be overwhelmed.

"Come in my ass, baby...." I know that I'm close enough to come at any minute, and I'm hoping to work it so that we come at the same time. He covers my neck and face with his mouth, hands clawing at my breasts and the rest of my body. I can feel his desperation to come, as strongly as I feel my own. Pumping into my asshole hard, he pushes me back down onto my stomach and continues. "Oh fuck," he moans, "Is this bad?"

I answer that it is, panting, yearning. He says, with another hard thrust, "I don't care."

I feel myself start to orgasm with such intensity that it literally takes my breath away. I want to beg him to keep going and stop at the same time, it's almost too much. He hammers his cock harder in to my ass now, more desperately, and it's the deepest and most complex sensation of pleasure I've ever experienced. I moan, "Oh God, oh fuck....yes...yes..." I explode on the inside, an intense cascade of endorphins saturating every square inch of me. He's gasping, moaning and shuddering with desperate intent, and I feel his cock throbbing as he shoots into my ass. Our moans echo each other's.

I feel the tension slowly starting to melt from both of our bodies. Intense pleasure, almost too good to fathom. We both shudder and he collapses on top of my back.

"When do they get home?" I ask him, still breathing hard, talking about our parents.

"Not till next week."