Living Proof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you and Scott go?" Jim suggested. Was he really this stupid, I wondered, or was he genuinely showing an interest in his wife's happiness?

"I can't," I said. "My cousin's getting married that weekend."

Jim turned to Lynn. "Well, you should still go, but I'd feel better if you didn't go alone."

Later, I texted Lynn and explained that I had lied about the wedding. Did she want to go? Hell, yes, was her answer. I bought the tickets, and she booked the hotel room, telling Jim that she was meeting up with a friend Deedee from college.

It was five weeks between making the plans and that weekend. We decided not to have sex until then, both to avoid suspicion and to make it that much better when we got away. Friday night, she drove to my house and parked in my garage. We drove off to have our first unhurried weekend. No sooner had we dropped our luggage in the hotel room than Lynn reached for my belt buckle. "Wait!" I said. "We have all weekend. I want to go to dinner with the woman I love."

Lynn kissed me and said, "Now I want you even more."

I remembered a casual restaurant not far from campus, and we ate a normal, non-horny meal. There was also a romantic movie showing at a theater near the restaurant. We watched it, rubbing each other's thighs during the sex scenes. When we returned to the room, I was the one who couldn't wait. "Oh, God, Lynn, I've wanted to do this for so long."

Lynn was down to her panties and said, "Me too."

I stripped naked, picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. "A whole weekend where we don't have to worry about being caught."

"It's wonderful, isn't it?" she added. She opened her suitcase and got out an assortment of oils.

"No rushing!" It was ironic, since she was now naked too. We rubbed the oils all over each other's bodies, moving deliberately to enjoy the intimate, loving contact. She sucked my dick and then rode me until the evening news came on. "Yes, yes, come in my cunt, lover!" I obliged multiple times.

I woke up next to Lynn for the first time. Her naked body was even more beautiful covered in the sheets of a love nest that was ours alone, if only for the weekend. I reached over and fingered her pussy. She turned to face me, and I told her, "I love you, Lynn."

"I love you too, Scott," she answered. She started stroking my dick. "Time for breakfast!" She tossed the sheets off and moved over until we were in a 69.

When I could tell she was ready to come, I told her, "I just love honey with my breakfast, ... Honey."

"And I like cream in my coffee," she said. She took me balls deep just before I came in her mouth.

We had time for brunch before the game. We sat there long enough for the player introductions. If she was sexy lying in bed next to me, she was downright beautiful sitting next to me in the bleachers. I turned to her and said, "I don't care about a damn football game. Let's go back to the room."

"I want to get a new sweatshirt first," Lynn said. "That way, Jim knows I was where I said I was, even if I'm not with the person I said."

"Me too," I said. We got matching sweatshirts and put them over our shirts. Instead of going back to our rooms, we went for a walk around campus, revisiting our college days. Lynn's six years younger than me, so they didn't overlap, but not much had changed during the years in between. The bridge where I'd had a long make-out session with my girlfriend at the time was still around. When I told her about it, she insisted on doing the same. Anyone who saw us would just assume we were a married couple because of the sweatshirts.

Lynn was a theatre major, so we put on our formal attire and went to see the college's production of Equus. We held hands all the way from the hotel to the theatre and back. Occasionally one of us would stop and face the other and we'd have a long kiss. Once, I even rubbed that beautiful ass before she stopped me. That night we undressed and got into bed like a normal couple. We kissed every inch of each other's bodies. I was more than ready when she told me she wanted me inside her. After a few minutes, she was screaming, "Yes! Fuck! Come inside me!" I filled my buddy's wife over and over. She told me, "Oh, God, Scott. You left more cum inside my cunt tonight than Jim has all year!" We kissed and fucked every combination of body parts except her ass, and I fucked that as soon we woke up in the morning. Of course, this required a shower, which led to me eating her pussy while she washed my hair, and then I fucked her from behind. As I came inside her for the final time that weekend, she repeated how much she loved me. We barely checked out in time to avoid paying for an extra day. We were both sad when she left my house Sunday afternoon. Jim had recorded the game for her. It was a good thing we'd skipped it, because there was a group of people behind us with a sign, and it was on TV at one time. There would have been proof of our affair on national television.

I didn't lose my virginity until well into my twenties, partly because of my strict upbringing, and partly because women just hadn't found me attractive. That meant that I had a long time to imagine what having sex might be like, and the biological function of it. The happiest thing I could imagine was for the woman I love to put my hand on her belly and tell me I'm going to be a father. I'd watch her belly grow for the next six or seven months, depending on when we found out, and then, in a hospital room, she'd hand me our child to hold for the first time. When I finally did experience that joyous sequence of events, tragically, it was with my best friend's wife. She'd gone on the Pill when we started fucking regularly, but she was so focused on hiding the oils from Jim when she packed them, that she'd forgotten the pills and missed three days. I took pictures of her, in various stages of undress, with her expanding waistline, just as I'd always planned, but I keep them on a separate data disk just in case Jim ever decides to use my computer.

My beautiful four-year-old daughter is named Regina, because she was conceived on our visit to St. Regis. She is the living proof of the love between me and Lynn. Jim thinks Regina is his beautiful daughter, and that his wife had a childhood friend by that name. He told me that if it had been a boy, he wanted to name it after me, which made me feel even guiltier. There's a more important reason that I'm glad we had a girl. One day I hope to have the same experience with a woman who can acknowledge me as the father of our child, and if I had a son and a daughter, I'd worry about them meeting and falling in love. With a daughter who's at least five years older, it probably won't happen. As long as we can avoid the topic, we're going to let Jim think he's Regina's father. It's not because we're afraid of what he'd do to me, Lynn or our daughter, although I do fear that. It's because Jim is still my best friend. He absolutely adores that little girl, and the truth would break his heart. It hasn't stopped Lynn and me from continuing to make love, though.

12