Living Sculpture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Araw
Araw
272 Followers

This day, the exhibition was open until 11 pm, although the crowds did thin out in the evening. Once the exhibition was closed, we went to work. The pipes were disconnected, and another statue was brought up from the car, identical to the first one except the face was no longer Susan's. And nobody were inside. We reattached the pipes, removed the food and water, and replaced Susan's pee with yellow water. The museum would not notice the substitution. Then we drove home with Susan.

I sent off the students, locked the door, and began opening the statue. After a few minutes, Susan was free. She looked pale and dizzy.

"How do you feel?"

"Stiff. Itchy. And very, very horny!" She grabbed my shoulders and stared into my eyes. "Fuck me! Now! PLEASE!"

"OK, let's go upstairs."

"No! Here and now, on the floor! I cannot wait."

She began tearing desperately at my clothes. I helped her, and in a few moments I was as naked as she. We threw ourselves on the floor, and began kissing intensely while her hands were busy fondling my cock. She smelled sour and sweaty, given a choice I would have started the foreplay in the shower, but she was clearly too impatient for that. And after a minute or so, I no longer cared. I was ready, she spread her legs, and I fucked her hard. Fortunately, she came almost immediately, for I did not last long either.

We stayed on the floor for a few minutes more, before I took her by the hand and led her upstairs. We showered together, and was then ready for a longer, more intense fucking in my soft bed. By the time we had finished, it was almost morning, but we slept together until lunchtime. She insisted on eating lunch naked, but then she left.

"I hope you realize that this was just a one-night stand," she said almost regretfully as she prepared to leave.

"I do. But I enjoyed it very much. If you ever want to repeat it..."

"Well, sleeping with your house artist is kind of unprofessional. I will come back for other art projects, but not soon. This was quite an experience, I will need time to digest it."

-------

It was indeed a while before I heard from her again. Then one day she called, and made an appointment for the next day. I closed the shop, and received her in my workshop.

She kissed me on the cheek, as you would kiss a friend, not a lover. Then she looked at me. "I always end up naked when I come here. Do you mind..."

She started stripping without waiting for the answer.

"You really enjoy being naked. A bit of an exhibitionist, perhaps?" It was not meant as a question.

"I have always enjoyed showing off my body. When younger, I would go topless or even nude on the beach, and sometimes elsewhere, too. But as soon as my business career got going, I had to bury that part of me really deep. And now, I cannot even go to the beach in a revealing bikini. I would get recognized immediately, and my photo would be on the front page of the tabloid press. That would be awkward at home, but truly disastrous on some of the more, say, conservative markets. We are beginning to sell a lot to the Middle East, for example, and that would be jeopardized.

"But I did not come here to show off. I have a new idea for an art project. A really outrageous idea."

"I think the last one was pretty outrageous," I interjected.

"Oh no, not compared to this one. This time I will be encased for five days, and it will be obvious that there is a live..."

"FIVE DAYS!?" I had not intended to shout, but this was insane. "If nothing else, you will go insane from boredom."

"You know, those forty hours are the only time I have allowed myself to truly be bored for at least a decade. It was good for me! Healthy for my mind. And you know how horny it made me. I need more. A lot more."

She explained her idea. It was pure insanity. There was no way I was going to do something like that to a woman I respected, and I told her so. But then she played her trump.

"But you will get to fuck me. Many times, even. And I will throw in tonight as a bonus." She spread her legs in a most indecent way. My defenses crumbled, and I accepted.

I scanned her for the third time, this time lying on her back in a most exposing position. Then we went upstairs, and spend the rest of the day in my bed.

------

It was not long before the parts had been delivered, this time in jet-black plastic, as usual with neoprene on the inside. I informally announced in art circles that I would be exhibiting something unusual for a week only. I knew that at least some would respond to my cryptic hints, and then rumor would do the rest. With a bit of luck, this would hit mainstream newspapers around the last day or so. I cynically saw the possibility for a good scandal.

On the morning of the exhibition, Susan arrived early, and we got to work. The back side of the sculpture was on the floor, and she laid herself into it. I secured the front parts, and encased her in the sculpture. The face plate had been modified to it was not recognizable as her. It had also been split in two, so I could remove the plate covering her mouth, to give her real food and water.

A large hole had been drilled in the back plate at the position of her anus, so she could take a crap in a bucket when needed. And no plate was covering her pussy. Her pussy and her pubic hair (only ever so lightly trimmed) would be completely exposed, making it clear to everyone visiting my exhibition that there was a real woman inside. With her legs spread wide, this looked extraordinarily lewd.

Our agreement was clear. The audience would be allowed to look at her pussy, but not touch it, with the exception that I could pick three to five people every day who would be allowed to finger her carefully, and even use their tongues at my discretion. They could be my friends, or random people from the audience, and be of either sex. Finally, I had permission to fuck her as often as I wanted, at any time, day or night.

I would soon move her to the main exhibition hall, where she would be suspended by strong straps to hooks in the ceiling, and remain like that for five days, her cunt facing the entrance door. But first things first. There was still an hour until the exhibition would open.

I removed my pants, and moved in between her legs. First I fingered her, and stimulated her clitoris until she became wet. Then I began sucking her clit, until I could hear her moan inside the plastic. Then it was time for some real fucking. My cock went in rapidly, she was so wet and lubricated, and I fucked her really deep. I pulled out just before I came, and resumed my licking. When I felt I could continue without coming immediately, I resumed fucking her hard. I alternated between licking and fucking for almost half an hour, holding off my own orgasm to extend my pleasure. She had come at least three times before I finally pulled out and allowed myself to come all over the plastic belly. Her pussy was now red and swollen, but I had avoided having to exhibit a cream pie on the first day.

I cleaned up the mess, and moved her into position just in time before the official opening. This was going to be a week to remember ....

THE END.

Araw
Araw
272 Followers
12