Living Sex Doll

Story Info
Sub woman is the lots in an auction.
2.2k words
3.57
73.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey was an Afro Caribbean woman, 26 years old, 5'10" tall with 46DD breasts and a medium frame. She was totally submissive with a particular fetish for anonymous sex. This is her story in all its glory.

Peter and Gareth, were removal men, well that's not quite true they were brothers who earned extra cash with the large Mercedes walk through van. They thought their boat had come in when asked to deliver one box for £400 from Hackney to Ilford, a distance of some 20 miles. However when they saw the 6' by 3' wooden crate, they wished they had more help to lift it.

They manage to get it into the van and set off to the address they were given. Gareth suddenly turned to Peter and said "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" was his reply.

"I thought I heard a groan, coming from the back of the van!" he replied.

"Don't be daft, there is only that bloody big crate" Peter responded.

"I know; that's what is so strange the noise seems to be coming from the crate!" Gareth Continued.

They pulled into a lay by and went to examine the crate. They read the large notice fastened to the crate 'LIVE CONTENTS DO NOT OPEN!' They now begin to panic, are they transporting endangered species and could they go to prison for doing so, why else would they be paid so much for a job that should cost no more than £150.

They decide to ignore the groaning and deliver the crate as quickly as possible. Very soon they arrive at the address, an ordinary looking house. They struggle to carry the crate to the house and into the living room. They are told to put it down on to a couple of wooden saw horses. They pick up their money and then as they turn to leave, I loud groan emanating from the box. They look at the guy receiving the crate, he weakly smiles and tries to explain. "It's my girlfriend, she likes to be confined in that crate until it's time for her to have sex, If you look closely there are strategically placed sliders which open to expose her tits, cunt, arse and mouth. She remains in the box while various guys fuck the area they want.

Peter and Gareth look at each other and shrug their shoulders, count their money and leave.

Later at the house, a party is in full swing, at least 10 couples and several single males are enjoying the free flowing drink and music. Then someone announce its time to take bid to open the box. Everybody gathers round the crate. The man in charge says "you all know why you're here, in this crate is a real living sex doll, which will do whatever you tell her to!" "We are going to start the bids at £50 for a blow job!" he added.

Two guys stepped forward; the first man says "I offer £50!"

The second says "I will raise that to £55!"

The bidding war continues until the second man offers £100, no further bids are heard and the winning guy writes a cheque and is shown which slide to open. Opening it he unzips his pants fishes out his semi hard cock and sticks it through the hole. His prick is suddenly engulfed by a warm wet mouth, he feels the tongue lapping at the under side of his cock head. He is totally unaware of how silly he looks humping a hole in a box, he is aware though of the expert tonguing his prick is receiving and with in minutes he is depositing a large load of cum into the waiting mouth. The first guy then offers £75 if she can make him shoot his load inside 10 minutes, Side bets are taken on whether this can be done or not and the party turns into a casino style do.

The first guy now sticks his cock into the still open slider and is met by a willing wet mouth. "Go" he says. Someone starts timing calling out the time every thirty seconds. By the time it reaches 8 minutes, he knows he has lost his bet because he knows just how close he really is to filling the eager sucker on his prick.

He finally spurts his first shot at 9 minutes 25 seconds. But still feels it well worth the money he paid. There are shouts of joy for those who bet against the 10 minute deal, for they had earned some money towards future bids of sex with this mystery woman. The Master of Ceremonies then announces, "Look at these tits" the main slider is opened and the woman inside the crate pushes her tits through the hole. "We have two offers here, first to suck and play with her tits!" he added.

"I bid £25.00 to play with them as I like for 10 minutes!" a young woman offered.

"Any advance on this for these terms?" asked the Master of Ceremonies.

"£30.00!" a young black male shouts.

"£35.00" the young woman challenges.

"£40" the young man offers.

"£45.00 and a blow job for the young man" offered the young woman.

"£50.00 and the right tit for the young lady in exchange for the blow job" countered the young man.

"Deal" agreed the young lady.

The M.C. interrupts and demands "what is in that deal for the house?"

The gathered group then as one said "we will give £1 each to the house just to see the complete show!"

"Ok it's a deal!" said the M.C. knowing that on top of the £50 bid he would also collect 30 £1 coins.

The young man walked to the left side of the crate, as the young woman goes to its right. Between them the mauled her tits, biting and sucking on her nipples, then with 2 minutes of their time remaining, they stood back and the young man slapped her left tit hard causing it to slap against her right, immediately the woman also slaps the right tit even harder. Between them they really punished her tits during for those two minutes.

The M.C. called "Times up!" the young man dropped his trousers then jumped up on to the crate. The young woman whistled as she saw the size of his cock, semi hard it measured 11 inches.

"If you had told me that you were this well endowed I would have blown you irrespective of any deal we made!" she declared. With that she closed her hand around the rapidly hardening cock, which grew in length to almost 14 inches. She licked her lips and said "Well here goes nothing!"

Initially she struggled to get the monster cock in her mouth, but soon relaxed her jaw and throat muscles. Soon she was trying to deep throat the guy; you could actually see the movement of the cock in her throat. The guy was soon moaning his impending cum, She eased back the length down her throat, everyone witnessed her throat contracting as she swallow his white baby making juice.

She stepped back; smiling as he said "Wow, you sure know how to give great head!" the rest of the group clapped her.

The M.C. now announced "What am I bid for the right to fuck her tits, imagine wrapping those beauties around your cock?"

No one spotted the young couple who had just performed slipping away to a separate room. A young white guy backed by his partner said "I bid £20.00 if my girlfriend can suck my cock as it come out the other end"

"£25.00" said another man.

Prompted by his girlfriend, the young man offered "£35.00"

"£45.00" offered the other man.

"£60.00" offered the man and his girlfriend.

The other man was about to offer a further amount when a third man stepped up to him and had a quiet word. It was this man who then spoke "What say everyone puts in £2.00 just to see this couple perform." Everyone agreed.

The other man who had been bidding suddenly said "I will pay £125.00, if the young lady her agrees to remove all her clothes whilst sucking her boyfriends cock as he gets the tit fuck!" "That's their money and all the others as well" he added.

The young woman blushed but quickly nodded her head and before the M.C. had a chance to say anything she began stripping. In fact she let the generous gent remove her bra and panties personally. He took the panties and sniffed the crutch area before handing them back to her.

The young man climbed on to the crate and gripped her tits around his 10 inch cock. His girlfriend moved in front of him, bring the generous gent with her. She placed the gent's hands on her arse and whispered something to him before turning to take her boyfriends cock in her mouth.

As the boyfriend began fucking these 46DD black tits, the generous gent started saying "Come on you little slut, suck that cock through her tits!" As the action sped up the generous gent got even more vocal. "Come on wimp; fuck through those tits and into this cum slut's mouth!"

He then slapped the woman's arse and slipped a finger to press against her anal ring, as he said "Come on you little prick teasing slut, suck his brains out through his prick!" and "You really want my finger in your arse, don't you; you whore bag"

This proved too much for the young guy who announced "OH fuck, I am Cumming!" and promptly splattered his girlfriends face with his Jism.

"Look at you, my little fuck machine!" the generous gent said. "Scoop up his cum and lick your fingers clean" he added.

"Only if you keep fingering my anal ring" she replied.

"Oh I'll keep fingering you bitch, Just wish it was my cock and not my finger" he answered.

The M.C. stepped forward and said "we are nearly at the end of our auction, ladies and gents!" "We have only her cunt and arse to go!" he continued.

"£300 for them both" a Man offered.

"No; No; Sir, we only offer her Cunt in these bids" The M.C. stated. "Shall we start at £100.00 fro her cunt" he continued.

"£100.00 then!" the man answered.

"£110.00" another man said.

"£120.00 returned the first man.

"£130.00 the other man said.

"£140.00" a different man offered

"£200" offered the original man.

"£250.00 provided she is let out the box so my wife here can eat my cum from her cunt!" a different man offers.

The M.C. Steps forward and says "She can only be let out the box at the end of all the auctions, so if that's your offer your wife would have to wait until she has had her arse fucked!"

The man nods, his wife does not seem too impressed with the deal. He turns to her and says "You will do as you're told, you fucking bitch!" She immediately stares at the floor without saying a word.

No further bids are received and the man pays his money. "I will wait till her arse has been fucked and then fuck her cunt!" he says. "I want my slut wife to drink fresh cream from her cunt!" he adds.

The M.C. then auctions the mystery woman's arse, receiving a winning bid of £150.00. The winner steps forward and says "I will double my bid, if she is let out the box and I and the previous guy get to double team her!"

The M.C. checks with the guy who won her cunt and when he agrees for a £80.00 discount on his bid. The M.C. reluctantly agrees, figuring that at least he would be £70 ahead on the deal. The crate is opened and Audrey is allowed out. Her face is still streaked with the cum from her two blow jobs. The man who won her cunt lay on the carpet and Audrey is made to squat over his prick and slowly takes his stiff prick into her cunt.

The other guy walks behind her and slowly enters her arse. For fifty minutes the woman is pounded in both her holes before the guy up her arse pulls out and shoots his white fluid all over her big black ass.

About another five minutes of pounding her cunt results in the man flooding her cunt with his contribution. The woman is helped up and the guy's wife is made to lie on the floor fully clothed.

The young black man and the girl return just in time to witness what happens next. The girl looks flushed but with a well and truly satisfied expression on her face.

Audrey then squatted above the woman's head and she forced the cum from her cunt and shot it into the waiting open mouth. The woman swallowed what went into her mouth but most went over her face.

The party then broke up into individual groups.

The M.C. counts his money and smiles to himself. "I made £970.00 and less the £400 delivery costs and £50 for Audrey, I stand to make £520.00 for my self. Quite a nice evening's work!" he says to himself.