Living the Dream

Story Info
Dream girl is all he could ever want.
1.7k words
4.67
10.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the same every night. I come home after a long day, weary of the world, sweaty and tired. The lights are off and a soft, flickering glow of candles emanates from the master bedroom. In the air, a hint of incense and perfume. I set down my tool box and coat, close my eyes and breathe deeply of the fragrance. A dark shape in the doorway. My angel, my dark haired goddess with eyes of liquid chocolate. Seductive and sensuous, she calls to me with her body. The gentle light caresses her body like fingers on her soft curves. The soft light outlines shadows through the emerald fabric of the satin babydoll nightie hinting of the carnal pleasures to come. Her peach skin glistens in the flickering light. I feel my heart race and can only breathe her scent. She is my goddess and I, her slave. I come to her and feel the heat from her body like a fire burning out of control. She draws me close, tracing the lines of my face with her silken fingers. My head rolls with her touch, my eyes close and I am hers.

She lures me forward with a single finger to the bed in the center of the room. The velvet drapes are drawn creating an enticing play of light and shadow on the wall almost as enchanting as her. The shine in her eyes evokes the animal passion within as I stand before her. She drags her nails down the front of my shirt seductively before starting to undress me. She takes her time with each button, teasing me with promises of pleasures untold. Her full lips a coral pink as a tantalizing reminder of hidden treasures yet to be discovered. She slips the shirt off my broad shoulders and begins to tease again. Her fingers trace the lines of my chest and pinch lightly at my nipples eliciting a gasp of pleasure. Her nails scrape the skin in a perfect mixture or pleasure and pain. She draws my face to hers and I pierce her lips with my tongue with a frantic urgency. I need her now, my desire approaching torture. She pulls my closer by scratching lightly at my back until the fervor is nearly unbearable. My sole desire is to take her, here and now. To throw her onto the bed in a fit of passion and ravish every part of her.

She steps back and tugs playfully at the front of my jeans pulling me towards the bed. Her nimble fingers unfasten the buckle of the stiff leather belt easily and pulls it free, letting it fall to the floor. She presses her sweet lips to my body and kisses my chest over and over, drawing in my nipples between her teeth and biting sensuously. Her tongue draws a line up the center of my chest from my navel to my neck. She nibbles seductively at my neck and ears until the animal lust is barely containable. She deftly unbuttons my jeans and slowly lowers the zipper while lightly rubbing her fingers across my throbbing manhood. She strips the jeans away from my hips and down my thigh slowly trailing with her nails on my sensitive skin driving me closer to the edge of ecstasy. My erect member springs free of its bonds and she strokes the purple head one time with her tongue before moving on. Finally she removes the pants from me leaving me stripped before her. She begins to kiss my thighs lightly and circling my hardness in a tantalizing torture of seduction. I brush the dark hair from her sultry eyes and watch the fire dance in the lipid pools of desire, my eyes begging for release and satisfaction. She pulls away and rises to her feet.

She steps away from me towards the bathroom, motioning for me to follow. She stops and turns at the doorway, facing towards me and leans against the frame. She slowly pulls one of the ribbons that secure the neckline of the nightie until end side falls to her breasts and then gently slips the straps of her nightie off her shoulders. The satin nightie slides to the floor exposing her bare body. My eyes climb her alabaster, silky legs to the trimmed patch of hair above her heavenly center. The flitting candlelight shows her pert breasts heaving with passion, pink nipples hardened by desire. Her coffee hair falls gently over her face and cascades down her back like a tropical waterfall. She silently summons me to her and enters the shower. The steam swirls around her like fog in the wake of a water nymph. I follow her and the steamy water envelops my body, washing away the pain and weariness leaving nothing pure desire.

Out of the heat and fog, she comes to me. Beads of water caress her velvety skin like drops of morning dew on a fallen leaf. Her touch, so soft, gentle caring. For the first time ever, I feel truly loved. She soaps me down with something the smells vaguely of lilacs and mixes seductively with the remnants of her perfume. She scrubs away the world leaving only her with me. Her doe eyes make alluring promise of endless passion and pleasure. I pull her close to me and embrace her with fiery abandon. I savor the taste of her sweet, full lips as she draws my tongue into her mouth and gently sucks the tip. She runs her fingers over the scars on my face, tracing each one in silent reverence. She caresses each scar sliding her hands down over my chest and back to my thighs. There she kisses each puckered mark of long ago wars sending electric waves of ecstasy up my spine. I shiver with anticipation and she gives me that playful evil smile that tells me that the night is just beginning. Her finger nails drag across the skin over my hip driving my closer to the edge of rapture. Abruptly, she twists the hot water knob completely off and steps out leaving me in the cold spray.

I step out shivering and shaking my head as she stands before me with a towel. The devilish grin and inviting look in her eyes tells a story of lasting temptation and foreplay. She rubs the water from my body with a tender touch and drops the towel to the floor. Her lips draw close to my body and begin to traverse my chest one inch at a time. Her teeth pull lightly at my nipples again forcing moans of pure erotic desire and passion. Her hands slide down to my hardening manhood, stroking lightly as the blood rushes to the erect member. She is completely in control now and I can only hope to hold out until she allows me a final release. She bends low and runs her tongue along the skin of the shaft, flicking the tip with artful movements that push the very limits sexual control. This is her game and to break the rules or finish to quickly means ending the game forever. I must endure all teasing without question or complaint though the pleasure turns unbearable. She wraps her pouty lips around my rod, massaging the shaft with her nimble tongue. I run my fingers through her hair urging her on with my mind and body as she strokes her lips over my member, expertly mixing pleasure and pain with her teeth scraping against the underside of the shaft.

She rises to her feet and beckons me to follow her to the bed. The black silk sheets and crimson velvet spread mirror the animal lust of the moment. I move swiftly and push her roughly to the bed drawing gasps of surprise and pleasure. It is my turn to tease. I begin with her perfect feet, running a single finger from ball to heel. My lips travel slowly from her ankle to calf and her eyes roll back with exquisite delight. I drag my nails down the backs of her thighs and she grasps the sheets in ecstasy. Her trembling breath a testament to hedonistic life. My fingers trace abstract patterns over her hips and stomach as my lips journey down her thigh, one then the other. Her creamy skin is like honey on my tongue. I kiss her navel and journey upward to her waiting mouth. My tongue circles her lips as my fingers rub lightly across her hardened nipples. She arches her back in pleasure and desire. I suck each nipple into my hot mouth and circle each with my tongue, flicking it gently and enjoying the pained look of desire in her cocoa eyes. I slide my hands down her sides as my lips work down the center of her chest until I reach the fine, dark hair above the swollen glistening lips of her womanhood. I part her lips with my tongue caressing her clit with the very tip. Her moans are music to my ears as she grips my hair in frenzied desire. She pulls me close as waves of ecstasy wash over her again and again. It feels like hours and she avows her pleasure with moans and gasps as each climax rides through her body.

She beckons me to lie down on the bed and I comply. In the air is the fragrant scent of her climax and I breathe deeply of the ambrosia. She is truly my goddess, her nectar my only desired sustenance. She runs her fingers down my chest as she straddles my body. Her satin hands grip my erect member and guide it to her moist, hot center. Her lips part and I am deep within her. She plunges down onto my shaft sending waves of rapture through the both of us. Slowly, she thrusts her hips forward and back, sliding my member in and out of her heated canal. I grip her thighs as I draw closer to the edge of climax and she responds to my need, drawing me deeper over and over. I hold tight, trying to prolong the pleasure until the final moment even as she pushes me closer. At last, I can hold back no longer and ...

My eyes fly open and I roar my rage into the dark emptiness. Every night, the same dream and the same empty house.

"Goddamn, I need a cigarette."