Living the Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
When the dream becomes reality.
2.9k words
4.25
6.9k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked a little more about things over supper and she opened up even more about her favourite fantasy. She just had this dream of having some young girl at her mercy and doing whatever she liked to her. Apparently, she'd dabbled with playing with other women in her youth and quite enjoyed it although she was at pains to point out that I totally satisfied her and since we had watched the video together her fantasy now included me. What a relief!

We speculated about setting it up, but I had no idea where to start. She told me she'd already looked into it to a small extent but with no intention until now to take it any further. Snuggled into me on the sofa with the laptop on her knee she showed me some other sites, a couple of which were like specialist dating sites. I could hardly believe my eyes. There were adverts asking for and offering all sorts of kinky stuff. I was suddenly introduced to a world of domination and submission that I'd never come across before. Adverts from men seeking both to be in command and to be commanded. Others from women looking for other women with all sorts of odd requirements. I was truly amazed! We spent what seemed like hours looking through them before we stumbled across a section about couples.

They almost put me off as a lot were a woman looking for another man to fuck her in front of her husband, something that did not appeal to me at all. Neither, thank goodness, did it appeal to Fay. There were others where a couple were looking to have a threesome, usually but not always, with another woman. And then, towards the end there was a group of adverts both for and by young girls looking to have fun with more mature people. Suddenly I felt Fay shift as she sat up a bit more and read the ads more carefully. There were a couple that immediately felt wrong somehow. Nothing you could put your finger on but both Fay and I quickly moved on. There were a few more that were vaguely interesting and then, almost at the end, one that grabbed our attention. It was from a young girl calling herself Sofi who wanted to meet a more mature couple. What stood out was that she said she was "willing to receive instruction". Fay turned her head and looked up at me.

"I like the sound of her," she said with a grin.

We looked through the rest but nothing else stood out. It seemed to me that we had two choices. I turned to Fay with a suggestion.

"We can either answer her and find out more or we can put an advert in ourselves," I said, "what do you think?"

"Or we could do both," she said with a cheeky smile.

And that is what we did. We started by composing an advert from us. We decided to be as truthful as necessary. We also decided to include a photo of ourselves. Many of the adverts came with a generic outline that told us nothing and indeed put us off almost at once. We decided to go all out and chose one taken last year by a friend while we were on holiday in Greece. Fay was looking gorgeous in a skimpy bikini and was leaning with her back to me smiling at the camera. Half-hidden behind her, even I looked not too bad. We called ourselves a "youngish couple" and included our ages, 32 and 34, and said we were looking for a teen or early twenties girl for some "playtime fun". We then stole a phrase from Sofi's advert and added that she must be "willing to take instruction". I wondered if this was too strong, but Fay simply pointed to all the other adverts on the site.

Next we had to work out a reply to Sofi. We introduced ourselves as Fay and Warren and told her our ages. We complimented her on her photo which, assuming it was her, showed a very pretty young girl with blonde hair. It was only a head and shoulders photo but that didn't matter. We expressed an interest in her being willing to take instruction and asked if she would like to meet up and talk further. We told her whereabout we lived. Obviously, we hoped it was close enough not to need hours of travelling. We attached a copy of the photo to the e-mail and with a nervous finger Fay pressed 'Send'. There was no e-mail address for Sofi but apparently first contact went through the website address and was then forwarded to her. Any reply would come straight back to us.

We looked at each other with a 'what the fuck have we just done?' expression. It was too late now anyway. I leaned down and kissed Fay on the lips and she pulled me into a long hard snog. She was still only wearing the towel she'd found after her shower and I was wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. Her lips started to wander and somehow the towel came loose. The bulge in my boxers was heroic to say the least as this was the third time tonight.

"Have you seen the time?" I asked as I tried to ease her off me.

"Well past bedtime," she replied, "coming?"

And she stood up leaving the towel behind and wiggled her way seductively across the room. I could hardly say no, could I? I got up and followed her into the bedroom where she had already climbed into bed. I stripped off and jumped in beside her.

I know most men boast about being a stud, but three times was a new record for me. She ended up sitting on my dick and bouncing up and down while playing with her clit. I think she came before I did but only just. Eventually she rolled off me and pulled up the covers. It was an almost chaste goodnight kiss before we both went to sleep.

The next day neither of us had to work so we spent most of the day on boring things like housework and shopping. Neither of us mentioned the events of last night and it wasn't until late afternoon that we relaxed and opened a bottle of wine. It was my turn to cook so I was in the kitchen chopping vegetables and Fay was in the living room being idle. I was stopped mid-chop by Fay making a sudden screech. I put down the knife and looked into the room. She was sat in her usual place and had just switched on her laptop and was staring at the screen with her mouth open.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"She's replied," she blurted out.

For a moment I was confused and then memories of last night came flooding back.

"You mean whatshername?" I asked dumbly.

"Sofi! Yes of course I mean Sofi. Come and look!"

I sat down beside her and looked at the screen. The e-mail was open and I started to read. She wrote quite well for a young girl which was a plus point in her favour from me. She gave us a few more details about herself, including her vital statistics, which I personally found unnecessary but seemed to be the norm. She said she lived only about 20 miles away and had her own car which would make life much simpler. She was willing to meet up and suggested the small town that was midway between us. I couldn't believe our luck. For a first time try to hit gold was a bit of a shock. Fay and I looked at each other in disbelief.

Fay started scrolling through the other e-mails and found two more from the websites passing on messages and e-mail addresses from two other girls. Things were getting better and better.

One was from a girl signing herself Shaz and including a topless photo of herself. Let's just say she was a very well-endowed young woman. She also had multiple tattoos down her arms which does tend to put me off. I know it's not very PC of me, but I'm entitled to my likes and dislikes. Luckily Fay tends to agree with me on this.

The other e-mail was much more interesting. Her name was Lotti and she was German but living over here. Her written English was very good. She was dark-haired, judging by the photo she sent. It was a ¾ shot of her standing sideways in a short crop top that showed a broad expanse of her belly. She seemed to be standing in such a pose as to maximise the size of her breasts which almost didn't show at all. She lived a little further away than Sofi but not at the other end of the country.

"She's very pretty," commented Fay.

"I agree, and not massive tits or tattoos," I said.

She jabbed me in the ribs and giggled. "You can't say that ... but yeah," she conceded.

"That's just the e-mails," she said, "let's just check the website as well."

A few clicks later and we were in. We looked for our ad which we managed to find quite quickly. There were lots of 'likes' and a few comments, mostly quite nice ones but nothing more.

"Not a bad start," I said, "two replies in 24 hours. Which one do we choose though?"

"Do we have to? Why not reply to both?" suggested Fay.

"Is that allowed?"

"I don't see why not. We could meet with both and decide then."

At that point I returned to the kitchen and left her to it. She told me over dinner that she'd replied to both girls using very much the same formula. She complimented them both on how pretty they were and how they were just the sort of girl we were looking for. She emphasized that we were looking for someone who was disciplined. She suggested a day next week to meet up but a different day for each.

We went to bed wondering what next week would bring.

When I got home from work the next day Fay was already on the computer.

"Not more porn," I taunted her jokingly.

"Shhhh, more exciting than that."

"Oooh, tell me more," I said and sat beside her.

"We've had replies from both Sofi and Lotti."

"And ...? Don't keep me in suspense."

"We're meeting Sofi on Wednesday evening in town. I hope you can make it."

"Wouldn't miss it for anything. And Lotti?" I asked.

"She can't make it until next week but can meet us then. It looks like we're good to go."

She grinned up at me with her eyes sparkling with excitement. I was still a little nervous but had to admit it was all going well so far. It was going to be a tough two days waiting for that meeting.

On the Wednesday Fay and I met up a little early and found a table in the coffee shop where we'd agreed to meet. Sensible girl, I thought, making sure it was somewhere public for the first meeting. Especially considering what she thought might be expected of her in the future.

She showed up on time and was as pretty as her picture claimed if not more so. She was dressed as a typical office junior of some sort but still looked very young and I had a sudden panic about her true age. She smiled when she recognized us from the photo we'd put up and came over. I got up and went to get her a coffee and left Fay to lighten the mood. When I got back they were chatting away like old friends.

"You look lovely," said Fay with a broad smile.

"I've come straight from work and I have to dress a bit severely for them." She replied.

"What is it you do?" asked Fay.

I started to drift off at this point and let them get on with it. I concentrated instead on checking out Sofi. She really was a pretty young thing. Ok, she didn't appear to have much in the way of tits, but I quite like them like that, but she narrowed nicely at the waste and what I could see of her legs looked very good as well. I was suddenly conscious that I was being spoken to, so I returned my attention to the conversation.

"Sofi says she's happy to come over Friday evening and stop over till the Sunday," Fay was telling me, "won't that be great."

Wow, no messing about with these two. I stayed in the chat from then on and the more I heard the more I liked her. Could I fuck this young girl? Damn right I could. But one thing still worried me. She obviously knew that a threesome was being sought but Fay and I both knew we wanted more, that 'little extra' as we put it. I decided to intervene.

"Sofi, you're a very pretty girl and thanks for meeting us today," I started, "and we all know what we're talking about here. But I want to make it clear that Fay and I are looking for ... "I paused and looked her straight in the eye, "that little bit extra we talked about before."

As soon as I said that I knew we were Ok as her eyes lit up and a smile came across her face. There was no hesitation, no attempt to back down.

"You two aren't the only ones that want it, don't worry," she said with a giggle and looked around the café to check that no one else was close enough to overhear.

We chatted some more and agreed that Fay and I would come up with some sort of scenario that we could act out. We also agreed that we'd write some form of disclaimer or contract so both sides were covered.

We left together and had a slightly awkward group hug outside before we went our separate ways. In the car on the way home we were strangely quiet, both of us absorbing what had happened.

The next evening Fay did most of the preparation, drawing up the contract, sorting out the technicalities like 'limits' and 'safe-words', things I'd never even have thought of. She also spent a session chatting over skype and their chats sounded like two old friends. She even worked out some absurd scenario for us to act out. She was to be the daughter of our neighbour come around to use the phone. She was guilty of something, but they wouldn't let me in on the secret, they wanted it to be a surprise for me, to make it as real as possible. I was intrigued but I thought that was a nice gesture on their part.

On the Friday Fay and I both made sure to get home super early, so we could shower and get ready before 7.00 when Sofi was due. I went for the more casual approach, putting on a pair of light tan slacks and a moderately tight white t-shirt. Fay decided to get more dressed up. A couple of years ago while on a drunken shopping trip she dragged me into a sexy lingerie shop and we ended up buying her a corset. We left, giggling like crazy. She'd tried it on out the back of the shop but I never got a chance to see it. When we got home and sobered up it somehow got pushed to the back of the wardrobe and forgotten about. Until tonight. When she modelled it for me I was astonished at the transformation. As if by magic a cleavage had appeared, and her breast swelled over the top of the corset. I have a thing about small boobs which was part of my attraction to Fay. I just sat on the bed dumbfounded. She'd also chosen her favourite sexiest dress. Dark blue it almost shimmered as she moved and a low-cut front which looked extra special tonight.

We went into the kitchen to wait and opened a bottle of wine to build up our nerves. We both jumped when the doorbell went. Fay leaned across and kissed me before leaving the kitchen to answer the front door. I was told to stay in the kitchen out of the way until she called me. I could hear vague voices that got louder as they came into the living room. I pressed an ear up to the kitchen door trying to catch what they were saying.

"You poor thing," I heard Fay say, "but don't worry, your mother's already phoned. She couldn't get hold of you to tell you she'd be late and asked us to look out for you. You can stay here until she gets back."

"Thanks so much, you're very kind. The battery died on my phone," replied Sofi putting on a very good impression of someone really upset.

"Come and sit next to me and relax," invited Fay, "Warren is cooking dinner and there will be plenty spare."

There was a short period of quiet chatter where I couldn't make out what was being said before Fay spoke again, more loudly and clearly this time.

"I saw you the other day," she said with a hint of menace in her voice, "you were peeking over the fence at my husband."

I heard a squeal from the living room.

"Warren," called Fay, "come and meet that little slut who was ogling you in the garden the other day."

To be continued ...