Living the Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Lizzy's adventure starts to get out of control.
2.7k words
4.41
28.2k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy didn't know what to do next. If she let go of her shorts then they would immediately start to slide down. If she didn't hold her shirt away from her body then it would cling transparently to her breast exposing herself to everyone. Lizzy was in trouble. Things had gone definitely way farther that she had ever anticipated.

As the ride entered the landing and everybody had to leave Lizzy struggled to hold on to her dignity. She had the desire today to expose herself but definitely not to this extreme. Lizzy tried to keep a positive note. She joked with her new friends as they all exited the ride. Lizzy walked down the wooden ramp towards the main pathway. Her new friends paying very close to every step she took. Finally one of the guys asked her if she was alright and needed any help. Lizzy smiled and said something about a small wardrobe malfunction. Lizzy explained her problem about her shorts to the guys and asked them if they had any ideas on how she could fix them. After a few minutes of deliberation nobody was able to come up with a plan to help poor Lizzy out. Finally Lizzy walked over to the closest bench and sat down.

Sitting on the bench allowed poor Lizzy a few minutes of relief from her current situation. Her shorts stayed in place quite well as sat there on the bench. As Lizzy sat there holding her shirt away from her chest she struggled to come up with an idea to save herself then she drifted off into thought about what just happened. She sat there staring forward looking at this group of guys she had just befriended not that long ago. She then realized that this day was actually turning out better than she could have possibly hoped for. The thought of her being in a situation that exposed her, that she actually had no control over got her very excited. She could feel her nipples start to press against the thin wet fabric of her white shirt.

After sitting on the bench for about 10 minutes everybody started to get restless. The guys talked to Lizzy and told her that she just couldn't sit her on the bench all day and that she just needed to get moving. Lizzy finally agreed and said ok but she still needed to figure out a way to repair the button on her shorts. They all agreed to keep thinking but to also start heading towards the next ride.

Lizzy walked down the path holding on to the front of her shorts. She had decided to let go of her top since the thin fabric had already started to dry. She looked down at her chest and could see the outline of her breast but nothing to obvious, except for her nipples which where poking out and very obvious. As the group kept walking they discussed which ride they would do next. Lizzy immediately told everyone that she was done with any water rides and if they the group really wanted to do them she would just go and try to find her other friends. The guys did not want this to happen so they all agreed to avoid them.

After a short walk the group agreed to hit another roller coaster called the Mean Streak. Lizzy thought about it for second and couldn't see any harm in this type of ride so she agreed to enjoy the fun. Lizzy now had to give every action she made a lot more thought. In all of her plans to expose herself today she had never dreamed of exposing anything other than just her breasts and now that was a real possibility if she wasn't very careful. As the group waited in line for their turn the guys started to discuss Lizzy's dilemma she had on Thunder Canyon. Lizzy was surprised on how openly the guys were talking about seeing her breast right in front of her. The mood of the group had seemed to change. In fact it seemed to be all they wanted to talk about now. Lizzy started to feel a little uncomfortable but there was nothing see could do to change the subject so she just went with the flow. The guys even went as far as to ask her if she would just give them another quick flash since they enjoyed seeing her breast so much the first time. Lizzy just laughed and told them not to worry because she wasn't stupid and nothing they could do would ever give them the chance get to see her naked again. Lizzy regretted this comment the minute she said it. It sounded too much like a challenge which the guys picked up on right away.

Lizzy continued to hold on the front of her shorts as they passed thru the line and onto the ride. The Mean Streak is a wooden roller which very jerky and has a lot more bounce than the steel coasters. The entire time Lizzy was on this ride her breasts bounced and swayed under the thin fabric of her shirt causing her nipples to become rock hard again. As the ride came back into the station Lizzy looked down to check the condition of her shorts before she stood up to get off of the ride. This is when she noticed a button sitting in her lap. At first she thought it was the button from the waist band of her shorts, then she realized that wasn't possible and that the jerky movement of the ride had caused her body to slide around in the seat and caused one of the two remaining buttons in front of her shorts to come off. Lizzy was in total panic mode now. She didn't know whether to stand up or just stay sitting. It wasn't until the ride attendant came over and asked if everything was ok that Lizzy finally decided she needed to give off the ride and check out the damage.

Lizzy held on the front of her shorts and exited the ride. When the group got to the bottom of the ramp Lizzy told the guys what happened and again asked for help. This time the mood was a little different. It was almost as if the guys didn't want to help they just wanted to her watch the show. Lizzy now had to hang onto the top and front of her shorts to keep any of her dignity. Lizzy told the group that her day in the park was over and she needed to head back to her hotel and get some different shorts. They all begged Lizzy to stay but she wanted nothing more to do with this day in the park. Things were way out of control and she needed to protect herself.

The guys all agreed to walk with Lizzy to her car to make sure that she was ok. This action made Lizzy feel more at ease and agreed to walk with the boys. Lizzy did look kind of funny walking thru the park holding on to her shorts but she kept moving. As the group walked by the Mantis they all begged Lizzy to go on one more ride before she left. Lizzy was very adamant that there was no way she was going to go on any more rides she just needed to get to her car. The guys looked the ride and told Lizzy that the line was so small that it wouldn't take very long and then they would walk her to her car. One of the guys finally grabbed Lizzy by the shirt and started to pull her towards the ride entrance. He was pulling so hard on Lizzy thin top she became fearful that he might just rip it right off her if she resisted so she finally agreed to go on one last ride before she left.

The Mantis is a stand-up roller coaster. It does have small seat that comes up between your legs to keep you from falling out of the ride. It also has a shoulder restraint to keep you locked in place. Lizzy wasn't too sure about this ride but she really didn't have a choice. The guys seemed pretty adamant that she went so it was just easier for her to agree. As Lizzy stood in line with her hands on holding her shorts up the guys were starting to get a little braver with their actions. They never missed an opportunity to talk about her giving them another quick flash of those beautiful breasts. Lizzy just tried to ignore them and change the subject but it wasn't working anymore. Lizzy was starting to wonder if she made a mistake by agreeing to go on one last ride.

When it was finally their turn to get on the ride Lizzy looked at the ride and realized that it was a stand-up type coaster. She never k new this before and didn't know what to do. She studied the ride and the way everything looked. After a minute or two she figured that she would be safe. She could still hold on to her shorts and besides the seat between her legs would hold up them up too. As Lizzy boarded the ride she was having a hard time pulling the shoulder restraint over her shoulder and holding on to her shorts all at the same time. The ride operator saw her struggling and came over to give her a hand. He explained to her that she needed to move her arm for a second so he could pull the restraint over her head. The whole action happened very quickly. The attendant move her arm away from her shorts, shut the restraint, and walked away. Lizzy again panicked. With the shoulder restraint in place she couldn't reach the top of her shorts with her hands. She was locked in and couldn't move at all. Lizzy just prayed that the seat would hold everything in place. The ride jerked and train left the station.

As Lizzy ascended the first lift hill she started to really get into this ride. She then realized that she was very excited. Her nipples became rock hard and pressed against the backside of the shoulder restraint. As the train crested the first lift hill Lizzy started to scream from the enjoyment. She could feel the wind blowing in her face. She could even feel the wind blowing on her exposed mid drift area. That is when she felt something a little different then she had felt all day. She couldn't see what was going on but she could feel the wind blowing down her shorts and between her legs. Lizzy tried to look down to figure out what was going on but she could see. She tried again to reach down for her shorts but the restraint was just too tight. The wind blowing down her shorts really caused some different feelings in the pit of her stomach. Lizzy didn't know what was going on but she speculated that the front of her shorts had blown open exposing her clean shaven self to the world. Lizzy knew that nobody could really see her very well on this ride. Even the group of guys that was with her couldn't see because they were locked in just like she was. Lizzy just enjoyed the ride. She was again living the dream.

Lizzy's excitement soon changed as the train entered the station. She just knew that she was on display and everybody could see in the front of her shorts. When the train came to a complete stop it just sat there for a second or two which seemed like eternity to poor Lizzy. Lizzy noticed a few people looking her direction but nobody was making any comments. She figured maybe it wasn't that bad the wind was just blowing at the right angle. It was at that moment that somebody raised their arm and pointed at Lizzy and said in a very loud voice "Hey check out that chick she is not wearing any panties". Lizzy just died at that moment. The guys in her group also heard the comment and where straining themselves trying to see what everybody else could. As the shoulder restraints lifted Lizzy finally got to look down at herself. She couldn't believe what she saw. The front of her shorts had blown wide open. They were lying on her hips in the shape of a large "V". It was at this point that Lizzy totally panicked. She wasn't even thinking straight anymore. All she wanted to do was to get off this ride and get away from these prying eyes. As soon as the restraints were high enough, Lizzy jumped off of the seat onto the platform. One small item that Lizzy overlooked when she decided to jump was the landing. As her feet hit the platform the sudden jar that went through her body caused her shorts to end up around her ankles.

Lizzy definitely wasn't thinking straight. Even after her shorts fell down she still just wanted to get out of eyesight of everybody on the platform. She tried to turn and run but did nothing but get her feet tangled up in her shorts and fell flat on her face. By now her guy friends had come to her aid. They tried to calm her down. Two of them grabbed her by the arms and helped her to her feet. Lizzy once again stood in the middle of the platform with her shorts still around her ankles totally on display. The guys held on to her for a few moments asking her if she was ok. Lizzy struggled to get free but they held on tightly to her. The guys holding her instructed one of their buddies to come help poor Lizzy out. The guy slowly walked over dropped to his knees directly in front of Lizzy. He reached down and grabbed her shorts to pull them up. His face was only inches away from Lizzy's totally clean shaven body. In fact he couldn't resist himself and had to give her a quick peck on her naked mound. Lizzy's was in total shock at what just happened. Lizzy had quit struggling and just stood there in disbelief. Once her shorts were pulled they group left the platform. Lizzy never looked back she just kept walking towards the park exit holding on to her shorts.

The guys caught right up to Lizzy and started to comment on what just happened. Lizzy just couldn't believe what just happened either. Lizzy was acting all embarrassed but deep down she loved it. As the group of friends continued the walk out of the park, the guy who rode next to her on the Mantis asked Lizzy if she had fun showing herself off today. This comment stopped Lizzy in her tracks. She wondered how he knew what was going on. She tried to deny his theory but it wasn't working. His final argument that won the rest of the guys over was when he told everyone that he had heard Lizzy have an orgasm in the end of the ride. He figured the reason she fell off the ride was that her legs were just too weak to hold her up. Lizzy almost died. She couldn't believe he had heard her. She was so embarrassed.

Lizzy again started to walk trying to avoid any eye contact or conversation with her new friends. But the group stuck right with her until she reached her car. Lizzy was ready for this adventure to end. She wanted to just get back to her hotel and go for nice soak in the hot tub. Then Lizzy reached into the pocket of her shorts to get her car keys and couldn't believe what she felt. Nothing was there. How could she get home without her car? She replayed the day in her mind trying to figure out when she could have lost them. She was so far from home. What was she suppose to do?