Living the Dream Ch. 04

Story Info
Lizzy's has now lost control.
2.1k words
4.36
18.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy was in total shock. She couldn't believe her situation had gotten so out of control so fast. Her plans for a little adventure today had taken a turn for the worse. She looked in the window of her car and could see everything she wanted. Her purse was sitting on the passenger seat. All of her remaining money, hotel room key, identification, everything was in there. There was just a thin piece of glass that was keeping her from everything she needed. Lizzy truly did know what to do.

It didn't take long for one the guys to tell Lizzy that she was apparently stuck with the group until tomorrow when they could get her new keys from the dealership. They told Lizzy that her hotel would never give her another room key without any identification so she couldn't even go back to her room. Lizzy looked down at her broken shorts and thin white tank top and just fell apart. She knew that she needed to get back to her room and get some new clothes but that was not possible. She knew that she was stuck with this group of guys until one of the local dealerships opened in the morning. This was not a good situation.

The group walked across the parking lot towards the guys' car. Lizzy continued to hold on to the front of her shorts. She had no choice now. If she didn't hold them they would almost surely fall down leaving her exposed again. Once everyone arrived at the car Lizzy looked in at disbelief at this tiny little two door car. There was only room for five people to sit and get buckled in. Lizzy immediately asked where she was supposed to sit because it looked like they already had a car full and no extra room. The guys explained that they would get in first and Lizzy would have to climb in the back seat and lay across their laps. Lizzy didn't like this idea at all but she didn't have any other choices. Once the guys were all in Lizzy stared at the back seat and tried to figure out how she would be able to hold on the shorts, hold the front of her tank top against her chest, and still be able to climb it. It seemed impossible. Finally she decided it was more important to hold her shorts up so she used her one free hand to try climb in. Lizzy had the front half of her body inside the car when she started to have trouble. One hand was resting on the one of the guys legs and the other hand was still holding her shorts. During this time Lizzy knew that the front of her shirt was hanging wide open the guys were probably getting a great shot of her breasts down the front of her tank top. She tried the step into the car but was having some extreme difficulties. Lizzy was determined not to let go of her shorts so she continued to struggle trying to get into the back seat causing her breasts to swing back and forth inside her shirt only inches away the faces of everybody in the back seat. Lizzy lifted her leg to try climb into the back when she got it tangled in the seat belt from the front seat causing her to fall forward into the laps of the guys into the back seat. As Lizzy was falling forward she instinctually put both arms forward to break her fall.

Lizzy was quite the site. One leg tangled in the seat belt and her face planted against the leg of the guy in the middle seat. She finally reached forward with both arms and pulled herself up. One of the guys reached forward and untangled her leg so she could climb into the backseat. During this time she had had to totally let go of her shorts. Lizzy continued to crawl across everyone laps. As she moved across the backseat she could feel her shorts slowly inching down with every movement she made. Lizzy stopped twice in her travels just to try pull them back up but she never could do a good job since she was bent over. Finally she stopped moving and just laid on her stomach across their laps fully inside the car. Lizzy wasn't exactly sure of the status of her shorts. It was so crowded in the backseat she really couldn't turn around enough to see her backside. She knew that they were kind of still up in place but she also knew that they weren't perfect.

The guys were all in very good spirits now. The two guys in the front climbed in the car and shut the doors. As the group drove out of the parking lot Lizzy wondered what she was doing and what she just got herself into. The guys continued to joke and laugh mostly at Lizzy's expense. They commented on that cute little rear that was staring them in the face. Lizzy couldn't take the suspense any more so she reached behind herself to feel with her hands the position of her shorts. She was shocked to realize that a couple inches of her butt were exposed in front of everyone. As soon as Lizzy figured this out she began to move around so that she could pull her shorts up. This didn't go so well because as soon as the guys figured out what was going on they pulled Lizzy's arms away and told her they liked things just the way they are. They also commented on since it had been that way so long now she doesn't need to worry about changing it. Lizzy didn't like this all, she tried to get her arms free but couldn't. After a short struggle Lizzy finally just gave up, laughed it off, and said "whatever". The guys started back on the subject about Lizzy's exhibitionist desires. Lizzy tried to ignore them and change the subject but they just seem to persist. This group of guys definitely seemed to be much different than when Lizzy met them earlier today.

As the conversation about Lizzy continued the guys seemed to get a little more forward. It was almost as if whatever Lizzy wanted didn't matter anymore. She wasn't allowed to change the subject. She wasn't allowed to pull her shorts up. She almost felt captive. As the group traveled down the road towards the hotel the guys decided it was time to have a little fun with poor Lizzy.

As Lizzy laid helpless across the laps of the three guys in the backseat one of the guys asked Lizzy about the challenge she made to them earlier in the day about her not being stupid and how they would never have the chance to see her naked again. Lizzy's heart started to race. She was hoping that they had forgotten about this comment. Lizzy had regretted saying it as soon as it was out of her mouth. It was never her intention to challenge these guys to any kind of competition, especially where her body was the prize. Lizzy didn't even know how to respond to this comment. She tried to explain that she didn't mean to challenge them and they were taking what she said out of pretext. The guys just laughed and told poor Lizzy that the challenge had already been made and it was too late to back out now. Lizzy didn't know what to do or what was going to happen next. She felt trapped and totally helpless as she laid face down across the laps of these three guys. Even though Lizzy had set out today in hopes of living her dream about exhibitionism she definitely had no desire to put herself in the situation she was currently in. Trapped in the backseat of this small car with three guys she just met today, almost no money, no identification, no cell phone, no car, no room key, nothing. Basically the only thing poor Lizzy had to her name was a couple dollars, a pair of broken low rider shorts, a loose fitting white tank top with thin shoulder straps, and a pair of flip flops. Lizzy needed to find a way to get this situation under control and fast.

While Lizzy pondered a way to gain control of her current situation her worse fears started to materialize. The guys' conversation about the challenge was in full swing when Lizzy heard one of the guys comment on how it was time to win the challenge. Lizzy immediately started to beg the guys to just drop the idea and please leave her alone. Nobody seemed opened to that idea and then poor Lizzy felt it start to happen. One of the guys had reached out and folded down the back of Lizzy's broken low rider shorts. Half of Lizzy's firm butt cheeks were naked and in full view of everyone in the backseat.

Lizzy squirmed around and tried to reach for her shorts. The guys just laughed and held her arms away. The guys told Lizzy that she wasn't allowed to touch her shorts for the rest of the ride to the hotel, if she did try then would expose a little more of her every time. Lizzy started couldn't believe what she just heard. She had never made any such deals. She had never agreed to any of these games. She was not going to allow these boys to take control of her like this.

Lizzy got one arm loose and reached back to check and see how much of her rear was exposed to everyone. The guys saw this as a blatant disregard of the rules and told Lizzy that she just earned her first penalty. As Lizzy's pulled her arm back she begged the guys to stop. She didn't want to play this game. The guys seemed to ignore her request as they discussed the proposed penalty. After a short deliberation they decided that her shorts needed to come down a bit more. Lizzy again pleaded with them but they reminded her that she broke the rules and now she has to pay the penalty. Lizzy just closed her eyes and hoped that this would all be over very soon. Shivers went up her spine as she felt her shorts being pulled down so that the top of her folded over shorts where now located at the bottom of her butt cheeks. She knew her entire rear end was on display, she wanted so badly to reach around and yank those shorts back up but she was afraid what the next penalty might be if she tried.

As the car traveled down the highway Lizzy just buried her face every time they passed another car. Lizzy knew that any taller vehicle could see right inside the little car and see her exposed backside. Lizzy also made sure she kept her legs tight together to avoid any other unwanted exposure. Lizzy was very careful to follow these so called rules the rest of the trip. Not that she wanted to play this game but she was so far from everything she needed she thought she had no choice.

As the sun finally set the group arrived at their hotel and Lizzy faced a new set of challenges. She wondered if the same rules still applied. Was she supposed to climb out of the car and not touch her shorts? She couldn't imagine what kind of show she would be putting climbing out of the car if she couldn't pull her shorts up. She knew there was no way they would stay up at all the minute she tried to climb out of the car. When the car finally came to a stop one of the guys gave poor Lizzy a choice.

She could either, not touch her shorts until she was completely out of the car, or she could pull them up and hang on to them but she would have to pay another penalty later. Lizzy didn't know why she should have to follow either rule, she didn't know what to do. She wondered what the other penalty might be. She was leaving herself pretty venerable. She thought about each choice for a minute and decided that the last penalty they gave her wasn't really that bad but getting out of the car with her shorts at her ankles would definitely cause a little grief in her life. Everything would be on total display to anybody who wanted to see it. She finally decided to just grab her shorts, pull them up, and climb out of the car.