Living the Dream Ch. 05

Story Info
Lizzy has to pay a penalty.
1.7k words
4.25
19.7k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As young Lizzy stood in the parking lot holding on to her shorts she started to have second thoughts on what she just agreed too. She wondered what the penalty was going to be. After standing with a blank look on her face for a few moments she was shocked back to reality when one of the guys grabbed her by her arm and pulled her towards the hotel entrance. As Lizzy was walking towards the entrance she was only able to use one hand to hold her shorts. She was being lead by the other arm through the hotel lobby.

The group finally reached the hotel room. Lizzy stood at the door to the room and didn't really want to go in. She knew that she was in trouble. She didn't really even know what town or city she was in. She also remembered that nobody else knew where she was, except for these guys. She had told her friends that she was going to a family reunion to keep her little game a secret. Lizzy really was in a bad spot and she knew it. She only hoped that the guys she was relying on wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

Once everyone was in the room the guys started to discuss Lizzy's penalty. Lots of ideas were being bounced around. Lizzy couldn't believe her ears at what the group was proposing. Finally they came to an agreement and told Lizzy what her penalty was.

Lizzy stomach was in knots as she listened to her proposed penalty. She truly believed that these guys had lost their mind if they thought for one second that there was even a remote possibility that Lizzy would perform such a task. Lizzy tried to stand her ground and tell everyone that this game was over and she had no intention of preforming any "penalties". Lizzy just wanted to sit down in the corner and wait for the morning to come. The group reminded poor Lizzy of her current situation and how far she was now away from her car. They also reminded her that she had basically agreed to perform a penalty when she grabbed her shorts as she was exiting the car. During this conversation poor Lizzy started to cry. She was now realizing that her night was nowhere close to being over and that the morning seemed like eternity away.

As the guys were working out the details of the penalty Lizzy just stared in disbelief that she was actually contemplating following through with this task. Lizzy played out many different scenarios in her mind on how this event might play out but none of them seemed to have a good outcome. Once the guys had the details worked out they explained to Lizzy exactly what her "penalty" would entail.

The guys stated that since they believed that Lizzy's ultimate goal today was to show herself off in public that they were going to help her fulfill her dream. They explained to Lizzy that she was going to have to remove her clothes and streak through the hotel. They explained to Lizzy four of the guys would be located somewhere on one of the three floors in there wing of the hotel. Each one of the guys would have a piece of paper with one word written on it. The four words would be "shirt, shorts, flip-flop, and flip-flop". Basically what Lizzy would have to do is wander around the hotel and find each guy. Once she found one of the guys they would then present her with the paper and she would have to hand over which ever article of clothing was written on the paper no matter who was around. Failure to perform the task exactly would mean additional penalties. Once Lizzy had found all four guys she would then be allowed to return to the hotel room. Until the penalty was 100% complete Lizzy would not be allowed to reenter the hotel room no matter what.

Lizzy begged the guys to not make her do this but to no avail nobody had any interest in letting poor Lizzy off of the hook. Lizzy watched the guys prepare the four pieces of paper. The pieces were then secretly divided up. Nobody was allowed to look at their paper until Lizzy asked them for it. The guys left the room and each found a place in the hotel.

After ten minutes had passed Lizzy was locked out of the room and the game had begun. Lizzy seriously thought about just running of the front door of the hotel. The only problem with this was the fact she had no idea where she actually was and she had nowhere to go. Lizzy just stood in the middle of the hotel corridor holding on to her shorts trying to decide which way to head first. As Lizzy walked down the corridor her stomach was in knots. What if the first guy she found had the "shorts" paper? Lizzy's biggest feared was that she would lose her shorts first and have to be totally exposed for the entire task. As Lizzy walked around the corner she ran into the first guy.

A large lump was in Lizzy throat as she asked the first guy for his paper. Lizzy reached out with shaking hands and received her directions. Lizzy closed her eyes as she started to unfold the paper. This few moments seemed like eternity. Lizzy had visions of herself running naked through the hotel hiding from all of the prying eyes. Finally Lizzy opened her eyes and read the first word. "Flip-Flop" Lizzy shouted the word out loud. She was so excited. Lizzy actually jumped up and gave him a hug. As Lizzy stood in the corridor with a big smile on her face she gladly handed over her flip-flop and skipped away down the corridor.

This brief moment of happiness was short lived. Lizzy soon remembered that she was only part way done with her penalty and things could only get worse from here. About ten more minutes had passed as elevator doors opened. Lizzy looked up and there was one of the guys in the elevator waiting for her. Lizzy's mood suddenly turned for the worse. She had a bad feeling about this but never the less she reluctantly reached out for her next direction. As Lizzy unfolded the paper her eyes started to tear up. Even though Lizzy knew which words were written on the paper she still couldn't believe what she just read. The word "shirt" had never haunted her before but now it will forever. Lizzy actually had a hard time trying to remove her shirt with one hand. She knew that she dared not let go of her shorts or they would be in a pile on the elevator floor. As Lizzy slowly pulled her shirt up she could feel the cold air in the elevator washing across her breasts as her shirt went up and over her head. Lizzy also knew that her body was starting to play tricks on her because she could tell that her nipples were rock hard. Lizzy hurried to cover her breast back up with her free hand. When her hand rubbed across her nipple Lizzy actually got a little weak in the knees. A wave of excitement tingled though her body as the elevator door opened again. Lizzy poked her head out of the elevator and looked each direction. Nobody was around so she stepped out. As the elevator doors closed behind her Lizzy felt helpless standing in the middle of the corridor with only one flip-flop and pair of broken shorts. Lizzy started off again in search of her next direction.

As Lizzy was wandered around the hotel she listened very closely for any voices. She feared she was going to get caught or seen. After Lizzy finally cleared the current floor she knew that she was going to have to head somewhere new in search of her next direction. Lizzy entered the elevator again and pressed the button for the next floor. Lizzy soon realized that she had a problem. The elevator was stopping at a different floor then she had requested. Lizzy started to panic. She had nowhere to run. She had nowhere to hide. Lizzy just turned her back to the doors and tried to hide in the corner. As the elevator door opened Lizzy was greeted with two booming voices. Her worst fear had come true. Two large burly reeking of alcohol men stepped into the elevator and greeted young Lizzy openly. Lizzy just tried to hide and ignore the two drunks but they obviously had other thoughts on their mind. The guys made many lewd comments about Lizzy's state of undress and wanted to know what was going on. Finally one of the guys made Lizzy turn around and face them. Lizzy was mortified. She didn't know what to do but she was definitely very scared of these two drunks. As Lizzy stood in the small elevator holding on to her shorts and covering her breast, all she could think about was the fact that these two drunken guys stood between her and the elevator doors. Lizzy had a blank look on her face. All she could think about was how did things get so out of control? As Lizzy stood the corner of the elevator she heard something that almost sent her over the edge. One of these guys decided that they needed a better look at the goods and demanded that Lizzy drop her hands to side. Lizzy closed her eyes as she slowly dropped the arm that was covering her breasts. Once again Lizzy could feel the cold air washing across her nipples which were still standing at complete attention. Lizzy couldn't bring herself to look at these guys so she just kept her eyes closed. Then Lizzy felt something strange. One of the guys had reached out and started to caress her breast. Surprisingly he was very gentle. He just tenderly rubbed one of her breast as he reached out and flicked the nipple on her other breast. Lizzy just kept her eyes closed as she heard the elevator doors open again. Then as quickly as the guys walked in they left. As the doors closed Lizzy could hear the guys making another lewd comment about the whore in the elevator. This caused Lizzy to drop down to the elevator floor and start to cry.