Living the Good Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Living the good sex life.
5.7k words
2.47
8.1k
5
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

"Where's my darling grandson?"

"He's upstairs. He hasn't been feeling well. Bridgette is taking care of him."

"I bet she is." (Grandmotherly giggling)

"She does a great job for my baby."

"Yes. She's a talented employee. I'm glad she can help my grandson feel better. I'm more than happy to do that myself though, dear."

"I know you are mom... so am I. Don't worry. James won't forget about you. He loves you very much."

"Yes. My grandson is such a sweetheart. I love him so very much... and you as well, my dear."

"Aww... Thank you mother. I love you too."

That sweet conversation between my wonderful mother (Kathie Lee Gifford) and wonderful grandmother (Martha Stewart) is taking place in my kitchen. As my gorgeous mother said, I'm upstairs in my bedroom. I got a bad case of food poisoning, so I've been kinda down the last few days. My P. S. A... Personal Sex Assistant... porn superstar Bridgette B. is with me, helping me feel better. She's really, really good at that. Hence, her job title.

My wife... my main one... Kim Kardashian is out of town, filming her reality show. She's been texting and calling me the whole time, checking up on me. She's a sweetheart. All my other women have been checking with me and doing everything for me too. I haven't been able to run my businesses, so my wives and girlfriends have been doing a great job, doing that for me. Kim oversees everything for me, but my other women help with running things. Kim had to finish filming this season of her show. She had put it off for awhile, cause we went on vacation, so she had to go ahead and finish it. The problems of the rich and famous. Ha.

Kim is also my manager. I trust her, so I let her take that role. I'm still the boss, but I'm more of an easy going, laid back boss that delegates authority. Everything still runs through me though. I've got the hammer... and Thor's hammer has nothing on mine. (Big grin)

Mama and grandma Martha come into my bedroom, bringing some soup. "My baby. How are you feeling sweetheart?" Mama asks.

"Pretty darn good." I smile, as Bridgette sucks on my cock. Mama smiles. Mama puts the soup on the end of the bed and joins Bridgette on my cock. They lick all over it, slowly up and down, kissing it as they go. I grope Bridgette's big, soft and full tits, rubbing the thick, puffy nipples with my left thumb, squeezing both very large tit mounds with my left hand... with a happy grin all over my face.

My grandmother sits by my head and lovingly rubs my face, comforting me. She leans down and kisses me. I have such sweet women in my life. Bridgette and mama double suck me, taking turns, those gorgeous lips of both beauties gliding so smoothly up and down my fat rod. When I cum, my sperm jettisons up and out of my huge cock, pumping powerfully into Bridgette and mom's open mouths. They both drink my very large, creamy load, kissing and sharing it between them. I just smile, my head in my grandmother's lap, as she plays with my blonde cornrows.

After mama and Bridgette suck me totally clean, they feed me. Once again, I have such sweet women in my life. I sit back, get fed soup by my grandmother and get my feet massaged by Bridgette and my mother. I'm definitely living the good life. (Wink)

One of my other wives Ronda Rousey comes into my bedroom and checks in on me. "Hey baby. Are you feeling better?" Ronda gives me a sweet smile, walking over to the bed and kneeling down, laying her very beautiful head on my tummy. She reaches up and rubs my chin. I give her a loving smile.

"I'm doing better baby." I tell her. Ronda moves up me and kisses me, her tongue happily molesting mine. I love kissing Ronda. Always a lot of tongue action. I really dig that.

Ronda gets in bed with me and Bridgette. My mother and grandmother both kiss me, then head back downstairs. Mama has been making sure things are running smoothly, since Kim has been out of town.

Ronda and Bridgette light a blunt. I actually skip it. The weed hasn't been agreeing with my sensitive stomach the last few days. They puff and pass... and rub me down. I smile happily. I do enjoy two perfect goddesses rubbing all over me... sick or not.

I get a call from my dorky, but nice, cousin Spence (Spence From The King Of Queens). He helps him with pretty much everything. He's like my right hand man... or the Spence version of that. "Yeah... what's up Spence?"

"Hey James. I'm sorry to bother you, but we have a problem at the studio. Kelly can't find the video with Kourtney and Khloe in it. She's looked everywhere. So have I. I'm real sorry to bother you. I know your sick."

"How did it get lost? I thought Kelly put it up somewhere safe."

"I don't know. I..." Spence gets cut off by Kelly Madison. She's another of my wives. She's in charge of my porn website. Kelly grabs the phone.

"Baby... I'm really sorry. I put it in my desk, but it's gone. I know I put it in the locked drawer, so I don't know what happened. I'm really sorry baby. I feel terrible. I didn't wanna bother you with this. I feel like an idiot."

"It's OK babe. Don't be upset. Just keep looking. I'll put Nia on it. She'll get to the bottom of it. Plus, she can slap the shit outta somebody, if necessary." I laugh. Kelly does too. WWE Superstar Nia Jax is one of my bodyguards and she's also very good at solving problems for me. Plus, she's one awesome lay, so I'm very happy with her.

Two of my sisters in law Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian made a sex tape of the two of them fucking just for me. I'm gonna put it on my porn website. Kelly is in charge of it and I trust her, so I don't know how it got lost, but I don't blame her. Just one of those things I guess.

"How are you baby?" Kelly asks.

"I'm better babe. Still iffy, but better. Thinking about your titties is making me smile though." I flirt.

"Mmmhmmm... yeahhhh. I'll make sure and give you a very special massage with them later sweetheart. Maybe you can give me a VERY deep tissue one yourself. MWAH!" Kelly teases, laughing in her most luscious, sexiest voice.

"You got it baby doll. Don't worry about the video. We'll find it. Tell Spence I blame him anyway, not you." I laugh. Kelly laughs too. We both enjoy giving my slightly annoying cousin a hard time.

"Love you baby. See you later handsome." Kelly being awesome.

"Love you too sweet tits. Ha. See you later babe. Tell Spence to get his act together." Kelly and I share another laugh. I hang up and kiss Ronda... and Bridgette. A three way kiss is always good for curing sickness. At least that's the theory I'm going with. Fuck it if it doesn't work. It's still fun. We kiss, sucking and licking tongues. Bridgette sucks my tongue, then Ronda's, then they double suck mine. Being sick is damn fun sometimes.

Over in my studio...

Kelly and looks everywhere in her office again. She has Spence looking in the studio, sifting through every box and drawer in sight.

"Where is that damn SD card?" Kelly asks herself. "I know I put it in here. Damn." Kelly keeps looking.

"Sorry Kelly, I don't see it anywhere." Spence says, as he walks into Kelly's office.

"Are you sure you checked everywhere?" Kelly asks.

"Yeah. I'm sure. I looked everywhere. No SD card." Spence ogles Kelly's 34G tits in her skin tight, white tank top... no bra necessary. He lickshis lips, but Kelly is too distracted, worrying about finding the video, to notice.

Kelly bites her fingernail, not knowing where to look next. "I have no idea. I know I put it in my desk. I know I did. I don't get it." Kelly chews on her fingernail, trying to figure out what happened to the SD card with the Kardashian sister's sex tape on it. She happens to notice Spence staring hard at her awesome melons. Kelly shakes her head.

"Spence... do you really think this is the time to be staring at my boobs? Snap out of it!" Kelly's snaps her fingers. Spence pops out of his huge titty daze.

"Sorry. Do you think someone stole it?" Spence actually asks a good question.. Maybe huge titty staring is good for your brain after all.

"It never occurred to me. But why would someone steal it?... And how did they know about it. Kourtney and Khloe filmed it. No one here was involved, so no one knew about it. Who could've stolen it?" Kelly thinks it over, still chewing her fingernails.

"Nobody broke in here, so if someone stole it, then it had to be an inside job. But who would do that?" Kelly wonders.

Spence's perverted eyes wander back to Kelly's massive, all natural melons. She's staring off into the sky, thinking about who would steal the video, not paying any attention to Spence. His eyes are locked onto Kelly's truly perfect breasts. They are natural wonders of the world for sure. He rubs his fat dick in his jeans, as he drools over my wife's wondrous boobs. He can't help himself.

Kelly turns towards Spence and notices him staring at her again. She also notices his fat bulge in his jeans. She shakes her head... flattered at how much Spence loves her boobs, but also annoyed by his timing.

"Good grief Spence. You're not gonna stop staring are you? Here, get it out of your system." Kelly tells my horny cousin, then she pulls her tight tank top up, showing off those world famous breasts. Kelly poses, her hands on her hips, showcasing her 34Gs for Spence, so he will get over his staring obsession and they can get back to work looking for the video.

Spence stares, wide eyed and open mouthed, drooling over Kelly's tits. I don't blame him on that one. She does have drool inducing boobs. He rubs his fat dick in his jeans, his eyes beaming with intense lust at Kelly's truly magnificent, huge, heaving breasts. Kelly smirks. She's a cock tease of the highest order. She knows how to use the immense power of her supreme hotness to drive men... and women... sexually crazy... and she enjoys doing it as well.

"You're hard for my tits, huh Spence?" Kelly teases.

Spence nods, still staring full on at Kelly's breasts, licking his lips, rubbing his dick in his jeans.

"I bet you wanna fuck em, don't you?" Kelly's turns up the heat.

Spence quickly nods, speeding up his cock rubbing and intensifying his huge titty staredown.

"I bet you wanna slam that fat dick in between these gorgeous tits, nice and hard, don't ya Spence?" Kelly smirks confidently.

"OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSS!!" Spence yells out, his cock throbbing in his jeans, his eyes ready to pop out of his head, as he ogles my wife's massive, all natural mammaries. Spence rubs his cock faster and faster. So desperately wanting Kelly and her perfect tit mounds. His face is begging for her and them. Begging hard...

"Well tough! Knock that shit off and help me find this damn video." Kelly breaks Spence. (WAAA WAAAAAA sound)... He looks at her so disappointed and let down. I love my wife so damn much. She's a ball busting tease when she wants to be. Ha.

Kelly smirks deviously at Spence, pulling her top down, very much enjoying busting his balls. She's all business right now, determined to find the video. Spence collects himself, a very sad look on his face. Kelly shakes her head, giggling. We all like Spence, but he invites the ball busting too. His timing isn't the best either.

Kelly and Spence get back to work, looking all over every inch of the studio, once again, for the sex tape. They check everywhere at least twice. Where in the hell could that thing be?

...

I have a large family. My dad's mother Helen (Helen Mirren) is a wonderful lady. A real sweetheart. She has one of the most beautiful pairs of granny tits in the world too. Just thinking about her rubbing them all over me makes me hard.

I have a whole bunch of aunts and cousins. All of em are hot too. There's some special hot DNA thing running through my family. A whole bunch of sexiness running wild around these neck of the woods.

I have five sisters too... and they're all super hot. My baby sister Chanel (Chanel West Coast) is a rapper in the making. My sister Nikki-Dee is a meteorologist on the east coast. She's got the prettiest smile ever. My oldest sister Coco (Coco Austin) is a famous model/big booty dream girl and my second oldest sister Stormy (Pornstar Stormy Daniels) is pretty infamous nowadays. My other sister Jenni (Jwoww From Jersey Shore) is doing an excellent job of riding me in my bed, right about now, while I talk to Kim on the phone. My life is truly awesome. (Big smile)

"Mmmmmmmm. God, I love your cock James. It's so BIGGGGGGG!!" Jenni smiles at me, grinding on my super fat rod, as I slap and grope her huge, enhanced tits... while also talking to my baby on the phone.

"Babe... are you feeling better? I miss you so much." Kim asks.

"Yeah babe. I'm doing better, still a little woozy, but better. I miss you too baby. It's not the same around here without my favorite Kardashian being all wifey on me." We both laugh.

"I miss being all wifey on my man. I'm coming in tonight. I told them I'm going home to be with my husband, whether we're finished filming or not."

"You're the best babe." I smile. Kim is my queen.

Jenni bounces on my cock, her slick, bald pussy engulfing my huge dick, vice gripping on it beautifully. I squeeze those huge, super firm tits, loving the feel of em. I rub the tip of her thick nipples with my thumbs, grazing them quickly, as I roughly fondle those awesome fake breasts. Jenni bites her lips, rubbing her throbbing clit and squirts all over me, painting my cock with her sweet pussy nectar. I smile. Jenni does too.

"Kourtney and Khloe's video got lost." I tell Kim, as I pump my thick load up Jenni's soaked cunt, while she plays with her full extended, pulsating clit. Jenni leans her head back, loving my semen rushing up her overstuffed pussy.

"Oh no. What happened babe?" Kim asks. Jenni smiles happily at me, as I pull and shake her rock hard nipples.

"Don't know. Kelly says she put it in her desk, but she can't find it. She's looked everywhere. I know she's very careful about stuff, so I trust her. It just disappeared. It's a mystery, wrapped up in an enigma... nevermind." I laugh. Kim does too.

"Yeah, Kelly is really careful with our footage. I feel bad for her. I'm sure she's really upset at herself."

"Yeah. I told her it's OK. I know she didn't do anything wrong. We will find it. It's already advertised on the site, so there's a whole lot of buzz about it. We need to get it up on the site asap." Jenni leans down and kisses me. She kisses all over my face and neck, soft, sweet kisses. I smile happily. Jenni then lays on my chest, softly rubbing my face and kissing my cheek.

"I know we'll find it. Don't worry about it babe. I'll take care of it when I get home tonight. Don't you worry about it. Just get better baby. I gotta go. I love you so much babe. MWAHHHHHH!!" Kim always makes me smile.

"OK babe. Love you too. See you tonight." I hang up. I cuddle with Jenni, softly rubbing all over her. Her big tits feel amazing rubbing on my chest. I kiss her cheek and relax, my gorgeous sister in my arms.

I love living in Malibu. I love the ocean, the ocean breeze, the waves popping, the sand. I spent a lot of money on this place. It's my compound. My getaway from the hussle and bussle of crazy ass LA. My website and studio is here. My home is the largest in Malibu. Somebody said it was the largest in Southern California. Who knows. I like it though.

I decide to take a leisurely stroll outside. It's my first trip out of my bedroom in a few days. I sit out by the pool. It's the biggest infinity pool in LA. I have an infinity pool fetish. Ha. I'm chilling. Relaxed, with my gold, silk pajama pants on. Some shades too. The sun is shining bright as usual.

"Baby. You're up. I'm glad you're feeling well enough to come outside." Mama comes and sits on the lounger with me, kissing me, then laying back on me, her back to my chest. She's looking quite awesome. A skimpy pink bikini on. My mother is a goddess. The queen of daytime TV and a true beauty, inside and out. We have a very special, very loving relationship. I'm the world's biggest mama's boy, and I'm very proud of that.

"Mmmmm. Relaxing with my gorgeous son. A great way to spend a day." Mama is always so sweet.

I hold her, my right hand softly rubbing her tummy. Mama kisses my arm and rubs my hand as it rubs her. I soak in the sun, cool breeze and my beautiful mother... then I get a call. It's Kelly.

"Babe. I found out what happened to the video." Kelly announces.

"Oh yeah? Where was it?"

"Well... it was where I put it... in my desk. But..." Kelly pauses.

"But what?"

"Well... your not gonna believe this, but Kris stole it." Kelly surprises me.

"My mother in law stole the video?" I ask, befuddled.

"Yeah. I decided to check the cameras, when Spence and I couldn't find it, and there she was, going through my desk. It shows her getting the SD card and walking out of my office. I have no idea why she would do that, but at least we found out what happened." Kelly says.

"Yeah. I'll have to see what's up with her. Thanks baby. Great work."

"Aww...you're welcome sweetheart. I hope you can find out why she would steal the sex tape."

"I will babe. Kim's coming home tonight, so I might let her deal with it. I don't know. Thanks again though."

"Ok baby. See you shortly. Love you. MWAH!" Kelly has the sexiest phone kisses.

"Love you too sweet tits." We both laugh. I hang up, wondering why my mother in law Kris Jenner would steal a sex tape that her daughters made for me... her son in law. Oh, the wacky, seedy world of celebrity sex tapes. (Laughing)

"Kelly found out what happened to the video. Seems like Kris stole it, for some reason." I tell mama.

"That's weird. Why would she steal a tape they made for you?" Mama asks the very obvious question.

"Don't know. That's what I'm gonna find out." I play with my mothers gorgeous D cups. I cup em and fondle em, softly, then firmly squeezing them through her thin bikini top.

"Mmmmmmmm. I love your hands on me baby. Play with mama's titties sweetheart." My mother always knows how to make me happy. I continue fondling her soft, smooth, absolutely beautiful mature breasts. They feel so awesome in my hands. I pull mama's top off of them. The bright sunlight beams beautifully off of mama's tan skin. I grope those breasts with a bug smile on my face, as mama writhes seductively against my hardening cock.

My thumbs flick her rubbery nipples, as I squeeze her breasts. Mama reaches behind her and pulls my cock out of my pajama pants. She strokes it behind her back, as I continue playing with her soft breasts.

My cock jumps in my mother's skillful hands. Mama leans up and kisses me, as I squeeze those luscious mature breasts of hers. She turns around and licks my fat crown, softly chewing on my cock head. She sucks it hard, as her tongue wraps around the head, licking away. I close my eyes, basking in the sexual glory of my gorgeous mother. She deepthroats me, slowly swallowing every thick inch of dick. Her tongue walks its way down my plump shaft, licking as it goes.

Mama finally bottoms out, my entire fat cock down her wide open throat. I almost lose it right there, as mama looks up at me with a sweet, motherly love smile.

Mama licks my fat balls too, drooling onto them, then lapping it up with her very skilled tongue. I reach under her and play with her hanging breasts, as she works over my happy cock and balls.

Mama sits on me, her slick pussy swallowing my fat cock. I watch my dick gets swallowed. It's such a beautiful sight. Mama rides me, bouncing on my cock, her smooth, toned ass slapping on my thighs, as she does.

I lean into mama and suck her titties, licking the rubbery, pink nipple, pulling them softly with my teeth. I stuff as much of her beautiful breasts into my mouth as possible and suck away. Mama's sweet milk dribbles out into my tongue. I suck it down, loving the sweet taste. Mama hugs my head to her tits, S she bounces on my fat cock, gripping it tight with her slick pussy.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
12