Living With a Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then, my master," said Violet. "Shall I take you in my mouth? Would that please you?"

By way of an answer, I smiled down at Violet as I gently moved forwards, pushing my cock past her waiting lips and into the hot wetness of her mouth.

Violet smiled around my cock, then proceeded to enclose my head in her mouth and set to work with her tongue. Her movements were more precise and subtle than Asta's, and before long I felt like cumming. I had hoped I would have lasted a little longer after shooting my first load into Asta's mouth earlier, but Violet's warm, sensual mouth was bringing me close already.

As if reacting to my thoughts, Violet pulled my cock from her mouth, gripping the shaft with one soft hand and gently, slowly, stroking me up and down. It felt incredible, but it wasn't quite enough stimulation to make me cum, so I was able to hold on a little longer.

Violet looked up at me with those blue eyes. "Do I please you, master? Does your little slut please you?"

I moaned a yes, and Violet stood, her hand still around my shaft, and pressed her body into mine. Her pert breasts squished against my chest, and her face was suddenly mere millimetres from my own. She closed the gap and kissed me lightly. Her lips were indescribably soft and sweet. I returned the kiss forcefully, sticking my tongue into her mouth, and causing her to let out a deep, erotic moan.

"Oh, master," she said, pulling slightly away from me, "I need you inside me. I beg you, master."

I smiled at her. "On the bed." That flash of a playful smile returned, and Violet jumped onto the bed, propped up on all fours again, but swivelling round to present me with her round ass. Her firm, round asscheeks split perfectly to reveal the tiny star of her butthole and the already wet folds of her pussy. Her pink slit was framed perfectly by wisps of crimson pubic hair. Without hesitation, I dropped into a kneel and shoved my face in between her buttcheeks, my tongue eagerly lapping at her moist slit. I loved eating pussy, and Violet's was the sweetest I had ever tasted.

"Oh, master," I heard her groan. "Thank you, master. Fuck me with your tongue! Eat my little slutty pussy, I beg you!"

I eagerly complied, thrusting my tongue as deep into her as I could. I marvelled at her tightness.

Suddenly, I felt something grasp my cock. I turned to see Asta kneeling beside me, gazing at her handmaiden's dripping slit with wonder and lust. One of her slender hands was firmly wrapped around my shaft, and she stroked it slowly as she pleasured herself with her other hand. My baggy old t-shirt was hiked up over her tits, revealing her fleshy globes and rapidly hardening nipples to the open air. I leaned over and licked one of her nipples, eliciting a sharp gasp and an increased pace from the hand that gripped my cock.

"Master," moaned Violet. "I beg you, please fill me. Fuck your slut, master, fuck me with your huge, hard cock."

Asta motioned for me to stand, and we stood together. Her hand still around my cock, she guided it to the opening of Violet's pussy. I felt the heat emanating from her slit as my cockhead pressed against her folds.

"I'll show you how she likes it," said Asta, and she shoved me in the small of my back, causing me to step forwards and plunge the full length of my shaft into the welcoming warmth of Violet's pussy.

The handmaiden let out a scream of lust, and immediately began grinding her firm ass against my pelvis, the walls of her pussy massaging my cock. She was unbelievably tight, and I could barely move as I began to buck my hips, thrusting in and out of her.

"Oh, master," said Violet, her words slurred, "I am yours. I am your little slut, fuck me, oh please fuck me!"

Asta stepped in front of me, one hand still manipulating her own pussy. She raised her other hand and brought it down, hard, on Violet's pale buttcheek. The resulting sound rang through the room, accompanied by a squeal of delight from Violet. A pink handprint was left on her rear as I continued fucking her. Asta leaned in to whisper in my ear again. "She likes it rough, John. Fuck her. Fuck your little slut."

I increased my pace, gripping Violet's hips and pummelling her snatch with my cock. Her dripping juices slickened her passage, and my thrusts grew ever quicker. A sheen of sweat began forming on my skin as I put all my energy into pounding the handmaiden's pussy. I raised one hand, just as Asta had, and slapped the handmaiden's firm ass. Violet shrieked at the mix of pain and pleasure. Asta sat beside her on the bed, watching my cock thrust in and out of Violet, and furiously fingering her own pussy.

"Ohhh, master..." Violet murmured. Suddenly, she raised her body up off the bed, arching her back and leaning back towards me. Now that she was upright, I changed the angle of my thrusts, using my hold on her hips to force her up and down my shaft.

Asta sat up, shuffling along the bed to where Violet had been. Raising one hand again, she struck the pretty handmaiden across the chest. I looked down to see Violet's pert tits ripple with each hit as Asta began slapping her repeatedly.

Violet lay her head back against my chest, and began moaning at me. "Fuck me, master... I'm cumming! Fuck me harder, please, fuck me while my pussy cums for you. Cum deep inside me while my mistress abuses me. I beg you, master, cum with me, fill my slutty little cunt with your seed. Cum for me, please, cum deep inside me!"

The pressure in my balls had built to breaking point, and I couldn't refuse a request like that. I released, shoving Violet down onto my cock and exploding into her depths as her pussy convulsed and her whole body shook in orgasm. My hot cum began trickling back down my shaft and leaking out of her pussy. The beautiful, pale woman fell limp into my arms, panting. Her body dripped with sweat as I held her upright.

I felt a wetness down where my deflating cock entered Violet's still-convulsing pussy. Looking down, I saw Asta's face at the point where Violet and I were joined. She grinned eagerly as she lapped up the mixture of cum and pussy juices that dripped from her servant's cunt.

I pulled myself out of Violet, and lay her sweat-damp body down on my bed. Suddenly she began to glow, that same golden light from before, and she barely had time to look up at me and smile contentedly before she disappeared.

I stood there in my bedroom, panting. Asta stood beside me, naked, her own bare pussy shining wet. She beamed at me, throwing her arms around me and pressing her body against mine in a tight hug.

"You were amazing!" she said. "I can feel the sexual energy rushing into me..." She hugged me tighter, her huge tits squishing into my chest. I held her back.

Eventually, she released me from the hug. "That's a whole lot of Currency, John. Definitely enough to get us started. But you'd better get some rest." She winked at me. "I'm going to have another mission for you tomorrow!"

She bounced out of my room, her fleshy thighs and round ass jiggling as she left. I fell back onto my bed, the sheets still smelling of Violet's sweat and pussy. I smiled to myself.

I could get used to this, I thought, as I quickly fell asleep.

12