Living with a Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teller72
teller72
373 Followers

"Those cocks were so yummy," Mom giggled and stood up, "I could suck them all night, but I think I promised more than a blowjob."

Hank and Charlie looked at each other, grinning and ignoring me. "Shit yeah," gulped Charlie, "Whatever you want, I mean neither of us have ever gone this far, so it's pretty shit hot, but if you want to fuck as well, Mrs Cross."

"Belinda," Mom corrected as if she was being friendly at the dinner table, not topless after sucking his prick. "And I promised you a fuck..." she smiled and licked her lips, "...and I'm hot and ready for it if you two want to get out of your clothes."

I've seen Charlie and Hank change a lot of times, the three of us in the corner in the locker room, undressing as slowly as possible to minimize the amount of time that jocks would be throwing basketballs at us on the court. I'd never have thought they could get out of their pants and T-shirts so quickly, stripping down to their socks and then taking them off too. Mom was even quicker, it took her seconds to unbutton her short skirt and drop it. She turned and spun so that I could see her snatch was smooth with a new tattoo round her belly-button to match the ones on her back and waist I'd seen in the porn movies. Charlie and Hank gaped at her, mouths open as she slid her fingers down to the pussy and then deliberately turned so that I could see her opening it and pink inside. She smiled, "You should love this pussy, Ricky, it paid for your car."

I'm not sure I could go any redder than I was already. Aware my Mom was waiting for a response I managed a small nod, "Yes."

"It's hand hundreds of dicks in it and now your friends are going to get it. Aren't they lucky?"

I nodded, if they were I didn't feel so fortunate. Mom smiled, evidentially wanting to rub in what she did more so that I really understood. " It's a moneymaker, I can get nearly a thousand dollars for spreading it for hard dick, but I'd do it even if I was getting a fraction of that. You see Ricky, your Mom's a slut who loves cock in her pussy. You understand?"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Good," she smiled, "Now you can watch me get boned by your huge cocked friends."

She got down on the bed, spreading her legs wide open. My friends were both standing at the end of the bed, naked, with their huge dicks in their hands, stroking and rubbing them as they gazed down at her pink pussy. She smiled lasciviously, "Who's first? You Charlie?"

As I watched my overweight friend, who had even worse luck with the opposite sex than I did, climbed onto my Mom. She reached down gripping his prick and guiding it into her. He groaned as for the first time ever he was in a woman, something I don't think he had really expected until he was in his twenties and earning enough in Silicon Valley to pay for it. I'd have been pleased for him if his first time wasn't with my Mom with me looking on, as it was I squirmed uncomfortably, fidgeting with embarrassment as he began to fuck her.

"Oh yeah, big boy, oh yeah, give it me good," Mom gasped out, encouraging him. Her legs wrapped round his thighs and her hands gripped his back, "Give me that dick, ohhhhh, slam it in me."

Grunting Charlie began to move faster and faster, soon he was sweating with exertion as he did the most exercise he'd ever done, his schlong slamming all the way into Mom. He grunted and panted, a concentrated expression writ on his chubby features as he did his best to send the cock as far and fast as it could it to her. But it wasn't his performance that was making my stomach churn and my face burn with humiliation, but my Mom's. With every thrust she was writhing, rocking in time with him, her face contorted in lust and her screams loud and passionate and so I couldn't close my eyes, every few minutes she'd turn her head slightly to look at me, smiling and opening her mouth in an orgasmic 'o'.

Beside me Hank was also watching, more mesmerized than me, his hard cock in his hand, automatically stroking it as he watched our friend bang my Mom. He was ignoring me, muttering under his breath just loud enough for me to hear, "Fuck, man, fuck, she's so hot, Christ I can't believe I'm going to fuck such a slutty whore." I didn't say anything, I mean you shouldn't call your buddy's Mom a whore, but when she's fucking your other friend in front of you both its kind of difficult to contradict.

"Fuck Belinda," Charlie panted, using my Mom's first name, "I'm going to cum soon. I really am."

"Shoot it on my tits," Mom giggled, "Hank won't want to fuck a cum filled cunt."

I wasn't too sure, Hank looked about horny enough to do anything. Charlie just nodded, though, and continued hammering my Mom for what seemed eternity, but was probably only minutes before pulling out his dick and presenting it towards her. I grimaced as the sperm shot out of it, some of it bouncing onto her large tits, but the majority landing on her stomach, slipping over the naked skin. He staggered up, "Shit, thanks, that was so great, I can't believe I banged such a hot chick." He turned to me, "Sorry dude, but it's true, your Mom is so fucking sexy."

Mom giggled and sat up, looking at me, "See Ricky, that's what guys think of your Mom. And these two are the lucky ones who get to fuck me, there's millions more sitting in front of their computer screens and TVs, jerking off as they watched me get nailed."

I blushed, "I get it, can we leave now? Or at least can I sit in the car?"

She ignored the ask, standing up she pointed at my bag, "Pass me a T-shirt?"

"What?" I asked, not sure what she meant.

"A T-shirt," she repeated, but before I could move she went over to my bag and unzipped it, pulling out a neatly laundered top. "This will do," she said.

"What? Why?" I asked, why did she want it? She wasn't going to get dressed? Why not in her own things, my T-shirt would have been too small for her busty frame.

I was immediately answered as Mom began to use it to rub the cum from her belly and breasts, "I wouldn't want Hank be getting Charlie's sticky cum over his chest as he fucks me," she smiled at him, "That wouldn't be fair." The entranced look he was giving my Mom was lie to that. She grinned and past me the T-shirt, it was crumpled and wet stains on it were obviously Charlie's seed. I dropped it on the floor almost as soon as it touched my fingers.

Mom was on the bed again, opening her legs, "Your turn Hank. Let me make you a man."

Hank swapped places with Charlie, my chubby buddy dropping to the floor beside me and resting his head against the wall, obviously exhausted after screwing my Mom. Hank got up on my Mom. He wiped a strand of long hair away from his eyes, it was the only thing that was floppy, then, with Mom's encouragement, he pushed his big member into her cunt. I frowned and pulled a face as the dick vanished into her hole and then reappeared as he lifted himself. Mom reared up, her tits bouncing against Hank's skinny chest. "Oh yeah, that's it big boy, bang me like your stud of a friend, make me cum."

"Okay," he mumbled and started to hammer into her.

I watched through half-closed eyes, the frown on my face as deep as it could go, my hand tapping against my uncomfortably jiggling legs, I just hoped it would be over soon that Hank would quickly fire and I could leave. He didn't look like he was going to prematurely ejaculate, a slow smile spreading across his face as he got used to having his cock inside a woman and got into a rhythm. "Shit," he grunted, "This is great, I've never fucked a woman before."

"Mmmnn, oooooh, you must have stud, you are so good, fuck me harder, thrust that huge dick into my cunt," Mom groaned bucking and bending up him, her legs wrapped round him as her arms clasped his back in a passionate embrace. "Go faster stud, hit my pussy."

"Go for it dude, hit that," said Charlie from the floor. He looked at me and shrugged, "Sorry man, forgot you were there."

I gave a rictus grin and shrugged, "Yeah man, cool." What else could I say?

On the bed my Mom was squealing louder, her face twisting in ecstasy and her body shuddering in pleasure. Hank's cock went in and out of her cunt at speed, slamming in so hard that the bed was squeaking and rocking and it was lucky that Charlie's Mom wasn't it or she'd have thought there was an earthquake happening upstairs. I watched, red-faced as Mom's back arched and she screamed out, "Ooooohh, aaaarrghh that's so good, oh my God that's so good, you're making me cum, Hank baby, oh shit, oh shit, aaaaaarrrghhh."

Hank grunted something and continued pressing himself up and down, his large cock smacking into my Mom. He was sweating, his long hair out of control and awry. Mom was gripping him, pulling him down further into her and screaming with each thrust until he said, "I'm going to cum."

I watched as he jerked his cock out of her. There was a pause, that seemed to last for ever, as he jerked at it and then there was an explosion of sperm, my Mom shrieking and laughing as the warm, silvery goo splattered over her stomach and tits. "Oh yeah, that's it, cum on me, I love it."

"Fuck," grunted Hank and rolled onto his back.

Mom grinned and ran a finger through the goo settling on her stomach. A globule attached itself to the tip and she looked deliberately at me before sliding it into her mouth and sucking it clean. "Yummy," she giggled. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and pointed to my cummy T-shirt, sitting on the floor beside me, "Pass me that Ricky."

Gingerly, I leaned over the side of the chair and picked it up between two fingers and tossed it to her. Mom caught it and began to rub clean her sticky stomach, "God, that was so good, you guys really gave my cunt a working out."

Charlie grinned at that and from his prone position Hank raised a hand in the air like a victory salute. I stood up, "Are we ready to go now? Please."

"Ssshhh Ricky, sit down and don't interrupt your Mom when she's horny," Mom gestured at me to sit down and as I did so she leant over and dropped the shirt back on my lap. I quickly dropped it on the floor again, giving an involuntarily grimace and shudder as my fingers briefly dipped into the damp goo liberally soaking the material.

My eyes closed momentarily, trying to pretend I was elsewhere, but I opened them quickly before Mom noticed and told me off. Mom wasn't looking at me, but at Charlie, sitting on the floor beside me, his dick jutting out from beneath his stomach was rock hard again. Mom's tongue slid round her lips hungrily. "I'm still craving cock."

I sunk back into the chair, not happy that the humiliating ordeal was continuing. It was going to get worse as Mom smiled at Charlie, "You want to go again?" He nodded eagerly and she carried on, "This time you want to fuck my asshole?"

"Holy shit!" he gasped and Hank also let out a grunt of surprise, sitting bolt upright as if someone had electrified the bed.

Mom giggled, "Don't worry, it's clean up there. But very, very tight. You won't regret it."

"You said you'd bang us, you didn't say anything about anal," Charlie said in shock.

"Call it an added bonus for being a stud. Of course, if you don't want too..." she left the words hanging in the air.

I willed Charlie to think of how I was feeling, it had been bad enough watching him in her pussy, watching my buddy in her ass would be indescribably wrong. My Jedi mind-control wasn't working as after a few seconds pause to get his mouth and brain reconnected, he nodded, "Yes, God yes, I'd love to screw your ass."

"And you Hank," giggled Mom, "You can fuck it as well."

"Thanks," he muttered and shook his head in stunned awe.

Mom reached for her purse and pulled out a smallish tube half-way rolled up. She giggled, "My emergency anal lube, just in case."

I was mumbled something, I'm not even sure what, and burned in humiliation as I watched Mom gesture to Charlie to stand up and once he did so kneel in front of him, squirt a generous helping of the glob onto his dick and then rub it in. Charlie stood shivering in excitement, his prick rock hard, obviously unable to believe that not only had my Mom taken his virginity she was about to let him do her in the ass. I couldn't believe it either, though my reaction was less positive than his or Hank's.

Eventually Mom finished lubing up my friend's cock, running her tongue over the erect prick and then kissing it with her lips, "Oh this is so big, Charlie, I'm going to really enjoy it in my butt." I blushed red as she looked at me and winked. "I'm such an anal slut," she continued, "I love huge, thick dicks pounding up my backhole, loosening it and making me gape wide open; I've done plenty of popular movies where I scream out in pleasure so loudly as I'm stretched anally. There are whole DVDs just of me getting butt banged, they're so popular and you guys are going to get a piece."

"Shit man," Charlie said in awe and then, as if just remembering I was still sitting in his room, he turned to me, "Sorry dude, I can't turn this down."

"And there's no reason why you should. It's not Ricky's who's making the offer, it's me," said my Mom, "If I want to take huge dicks in my ass I can, can't I Ricky?"

I didn't know what else to do, but nod dumbly and wish I was somewhere, anywhere, else. My Mom grinned, happy with my response, before getting on the bed and positioning herself on her knees. She reached behind herself, wiggling her ass as she pulled at her cheeks, "Stick it me Charlie."

He looked at her tiny puckered hole, his mouth open and his eyes almost dropping from his head. "It looks so tiny, I'll never get it in."

"Oh it will," giggled Mom, "You'll find my poophole will expand to fit your dick nicely. It'll be tight thought, very, very tight. Now come on in."

Charlie didn't need any more invitations before getting onto his bed, his hard prick in his hand. I wanted to close my eyes, but couldn't - knowing as soon as I did Mom would order them open again. So I had to watch as he pushed the dick into my Mom's most taboo hole. It didn't go in quickly either, despite the lube, he really had to shove, pulling back and going in again, gradually, an inch at a time, driving his prick down Mom's hole. The worse thing was her reaction, her evident enjoyment as she moaned and squealed and enthusiastically encouraged him in, "That's it baby. Fill my pooper. Get it in. You're doing so well, I can feel it and it feels soooo good."

As he entered her deeper Charlie began to get into a rhythm and soon I was watching as he pounded Mom fast and hard from behind, gripping her waist as his belly slapped at her buttocks and his cock speared between them. He grunted and panted, sweating with exertion as he levered in and out. On the bed Mom squealed and jerked and cried out in pleasured ecstasy, her tits swinging beneath her and her expression one of rampant joy. "Ohhhh, yeah," she screamed, "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass. Oh that's right, fill it with your big prick."

Charlie grunted and upped the pace, slamming into Mom as hard as he could. My face was both red and pale as I watched in utter humiliation as the woman who'd given birth to me was rammed in her asshole by my buddy. It was made worse because Hank was also watching, a few feet from me, and his reaction was the opposite to mine, as he stroked his schlong and watched in excitement knowing that he'd be following.

Mom must have been thinking the same as she pushed Charlie away, "Okay baby, that's enough, I don't want you to cum in my ass. Hank's still got to fuck it and he doesn't want it all sticky." From the look on my buddy's face Hank couldn't have cared less as long as he got to fuck it. Charlie nodded, but he looked disappointed. Mom smiled, "Don't worry, come round the front and I'll finish it with my mouth."

"But it's just been in your behind..." I blurted in horror.

Mom smiled at me wickedly, "And now it's going into my mouth. I'm a porn slut, Ricky, you need to know that. Now Charlie let me get that massive cock between my lips."

I groaned weakly as my Mom's lips closed round my friend's schlong, moving up and down in eagerly. He shuddered in pleasure, rocking slightly to meet her as she went down him. His eyes closed, Mom didn't mind him being shut, and he grunted and gasped, groaning in evident pleasure. Beside me Hank's hard cock was jutting out and he gave a low guttural groan of desire.

Suddenly Mom took her mouth away from Charlie's dick and turned to Hank, "What are you waiting for? I want that cock in my ass, my hole's getting cold without having a huge prick to warm it up."

"You want us both together?" Hank gasped.

"Sure," giggled Mom, "It's not like I've not had two guys at once before, I've had more."

"God damn," said Hank. I groaned in horror as he came behind her and, as her mouth returned to Charlie, pushed his huge dick into her ass. Hank went in quicker than Charlie, our friend having obviously opened my Mom. Within a few moments Hank's tall frame was bucking back and forth, his hands on her waist, as he pounded his large dong down her shithole. I tried to keep my eyes in place, but not to focus, hoping that things would just blur. It didn't work, even as my eyes blurred I could hear the groans of my buddies, the slaps of flesh and the squeak of the bed as it was worked overtime. And after a few seconds my focus would automatically adjust and then I'd see my Mom being squeezed between Charlie and Hank, the two of their cocks deep in her front and back.

I squeezed my thighs and ignored the hardness under my pants, just hoping it would end as soon as it could. I soon got my wish as Charlie's dick came out of my Mom's mouth and she squealed, "That's it baby."

I couldn't help, but close my eyes as he began to explode all over her. Luckily there was so much cum blasting over my Mom's face she couldn't see my reaction and I had them open in a few moments before she could notice. By then Charlie had done his work, silvery tendrils of cum dripping from her face, running over cheeks, a loop of cum hanging to one eyebrow. He fell back, sated, and the cum jiggled from Mom's face, sliding down as behind her Hank continued to slam her.

Free of Charlie's cock in her mouth Mom was able to give free vent to her passionate feelings, "Aaaarrhhh, oooohhh, urrrhhh, yes, yes, Hank you stallion, fuck me with your big cock. I want that huge dick pounding my asshole. I want it to stretch my butthole like it was rubber. Ram me open....arrrggghhh yessss."

Hank carried on faster and harder, his knees rubbing on the bed as he slammed my Mom. From where I was sitting I could see his balls smacking at her cheeks and his large schlong disappearing between them and whilst I couldn't quiet see her hole, there was nowhere else it could be vanishing into.

Mom squealed louder, shuddering, "Oh that's it, you're making me cum, oh shit that's so good. Fuck me, fuck my butthole, cum in my asshole."

In front of me Hank carried on, encouraged by her cries, slamming and rocking, grunting and panting with exertion as he pounded her as hard as he could. Suddenly I could see his face contorting and twisting and knew he was taking my Mom at her word and blowing into her ass. Mom squealed out extra loud as his goo flooded into her back hole, "Yeah, oh my God, yes, that's in, cum in my ass, oh that's so good, I can feel your sticky sperm in my asshole, filling it."

Hank groaned and shuddered, carrying on for a few more moments, before pulling out and draping himself over the bed. Mom giggled and shifted position so that she was facing the wall and her open asshole was opposite me. I blushed red as I saw it, gaping open and red rimmed, cum trickling from it, Mom made it worse by reaching behind and gripping her cheeks pulling them open even wider. I instantly closed my eyes, knowing that now she couldn't see my reaction. I didn't have a chance to keep them closed for long as Mom said, "Ricky, where's the T-shirt I was using as a cum rag, pass it me."

teller72
teller72
373 Followers