Living with a Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teller72
teller72
373 Followers

I had to open my eyes to find it, picking it up and passing it to her. She took and stood, turning to me and wiping at the cum that was trickling down her ass and legs, "That's better," she smiled, "I needed those dicks. You were stallions boys."

There was a muttered mumble of assent from Charlie and Hank, still both sated and stunned, the two of them lying at opposite ends of Charlie's crumpled and sweat stained bed, utterly exhausted. Mom passed me the shirt and I gingerly took it, dropping it on the floor. Mom frowned at me, "That's a good T-shirt. You're not leaving it here. Put it in your bag."

I did so, trying to position it so that the cum stains didn't touch any of my other clothing. I knew that, whatever Mom said, this wasn't a T-shirt that was going to be worn again. Meanwhile Mom had slipped back on her 'clothes', the tiny skirt and top and high heels. She nodded, "Are you ready to go home now Ricky?"

I nodded, defeated, "Yes Mom."

"Good," she smiled, "Now let's not have any more silliness about running away or trying to make me into little Mrs Suburbia. I'm Valentine Charming, porn star, and I love that."

teller72
teller72
373 Followers