Living with April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

Just as I noticed an incredibly strong pussy odor filling the room April grabbed my head and just about gave me a crick in the neck and said suck them bite them hard! I did, with relish, and then the aroma of that pussy drew me like a fly to sugar and I took off her thong and settled my head in between her legs for a hearty meal.

APRIL

Jack took off my thong and spread my legs open and proceeded to eat my pussy like I have never even dreamed of and he kissed and licked and thrust his tongue and bit me and nibbled me and nipped me and blew on me and sucked me and chewed me and he did it to everything I had and everywhere that I had! And all the time he was making little uh oh um yum noises like a gourmet at a wine tasting.

I felt my thighs tensing and clenching and my butt muscles vibrating and all of a sudden I grabbed Jack's head and my toes curled and my pelvis thrust forward and up and I knew I was about to have the best cum ever and then it felt like I was ripping apart because suddenly I felt all squishy and wet and shooting and was I bleeding or pissing and what was that smell?

JACK

April's pussy must have had just the right hormones and pheromones to completely take over my little male forebrain because I lost track of everything in the world and devoted myself to it completely. She tasted like béchamel sauce with dissolved Sweet Tarts plus some heavy cream and a little hint of white vinegar. I kissed and licked and snuggled and guzzled and swallowed and wallowed and was determined to do it to everything at least ten times. I used my tongue to spell out the whole alphabet in block letters and cursive and every Greek letter I could remember and was about to start counting up via Roman numerals when April went bat shit crazy on me!

She tossed her head back and forth and grabbed my head and seemed to levitate off the bed and pushed her pussy up into me and suddenly she was shooting out juicy stuff that was like all the other flavors from her before plus hot oil put in a steam vaporizer which exploded into my face but I was singing to myself I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!

APRIL

I was in a trance for a while and then I said oh god what just came out of me and I smelled my pussy a hundred times stronger than ever before and Jack was sucking and licking me like a like a vacuum cleaner and what the hell did I shoot on him and I grabbed the top sheet and pulled it up to my face to see and it was dripping wet and it was warm and oily and oh my god did I just piss on the love of my life?

I said oh my god I came so hard Jack I don't know what I just did and I don't know what I just shot on you and I hope you aren't freaked and he said do it again please do it again I want more!

JACK

April must have surprised herself because she was asking if I was okay and what did she do and she did not want to hurt me like she had stepped on my toe or something. I told her it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me and I wanted some more so she should relax and come again!

I started in on her again and put a finger in her pussy and worked her clit and she came again and shot that wonderful stuff again and I just inhaled it.

APRIL

So Jack basically said he loved what I did to him and he wanted me to squirt it again and started kissing my clit and put one finger in me and pushed it up onto the little squishy patch up the top wall of my vagina and I came again and I felt it squirting again and he sucked on me to get at all and I finally understood why guys like it so much when you let them come in your mouth and suck it out of them and I was in heaven.

I did not get all sensitive and want to stop all motion on my pussy like I sometimes did when I fingered myself or used a vibrator because this was different like a grand mal seizure versus a petit mal seizure and I just sort of zoned out and just thought about that it was not just an orgasm it was a completely altered state of consciousness that I had never reached before.

JACK

I went up to kiss April on the mouth and tell her she was the most wonderful tasty thing in the universe. When I kissed her she freaked about how the juice on my face tasted and she said she had tasted her own pussy juice before but this was oily and stronger and greasier and I said yes and I loved it.

I cuddled up against her from behind and told her I had never experienced anything like that with anyone and I had heard of women who squirt when they come but I never knew it was so hot!

APRIL

So I told Jack I was still kind of embarrassed and I had never done that before ever and he said don't worry about anything except doing it again and it was the greatest thing ever and he was scared by how much he liked it and I said what to you mean?

The he said that even if it was four in the morning and freezing rain outside if I called him up and said I was going to squirt but he could not even step inside my house he could just kneel down on the porch in the rain and I would just open the door a little bit and stick my pussy out the door on his mouth when I was ready to come and he said he would still drive for hours in the rain to get there and be stupidly happy all the way there and all the way back!

JACK AND APRIL

So we snuggled together and we fell asleep and we had never been so happy in our lives.

APRIL

So about four in the morning Jack wakes up and starts moving and I can tell he has a boner and I talk to him but he doesn't wake up or answer and he just reaches over and touches my pussy with his fingers and locates it and I just automatically get all wet when he finds it and then he just mounts me and sticks it in me all the way and starts fucking me like an animal.

So I had never been sleep fucked before but I noticed that Jack's cock may not be long but he was plenty thick and plenty strong and he fit just fine. He was not paying any attention to my pleasure at all he was just sticking it as far up me as he could get it and going as fast as he could to get himself off but I beat him to it anyway and I came just before he did but it was just a 'regular' come not one of those super squirting specials but he shot a lot inside me and it was hot and I liked it even though I am NOT a morning person and NEVER will be!

JACK

I woke up about 8AM and April was already in the shower and I went in with her and gave her a kiss and she punched me on the shoulder and said 'you are a sneaky sleep fucker! I said what the hell was she talking about and she said I woke her up and fucked her in my sleep like she was just some piece of ass and I didn't even kiss her.

I thought a second and then said I thought that was a dream but it was a great dream. She was still pissed off at me!

APRIL

So I pretended to be mad at him and he told me he really did not remember and he must not have woken up and he really was sleep fucking me and he said he thought it was a dream but it was a good dream and I said we promised to be honest and I said okay I honestly liked it and you can fuck me like that every night if you want.

And he got this dreamy look on his face and said okay and honestly I want to eat you and have your pussy squirt on me like it did last night at least once per day and I said okay but only when you are awake and he said it's a deal. So I said wash your dick off and then turn off the water for a while and you be honest and tell me you really want a blowjob and he said yes and I said an you probably want to come in my mouth and he said all guys always want to come in either a pussy or a mouth and they don't like shooting out in the cold air except it's better than not shooting at all and I said I bet you want me to swallow and he said all guys want you to swallow and nobody wants to feel rejected and spit out.

JACK

April was pissed but then she told me she liked it and I could fuck her when I was asleep. I told her I wanted to have her squirt on me and she said it had never happened before but I could try as much as I liked. The she made me wash my dick off and gave me the best blowjob in the history of mankind and then she took me all the way into her mouth and swallowed when I came and it made me feel like a king!

And then we showered and dressed and made breakfast but I didn't take my hands off her the whole time. The rest of Sunday we just stayed together and I finally understood what my grandmother used to say about 'lovebirds billing and cooing'.

APRIL

The rest of Sunday was perfect and he said when is your lease up on that trailer and I said it's week to week because it is part of the property management division of the real estate firm I work for and I wouldn't be there except it is so cheap and I have been at the office or out showing property in the company car all the time anyway and he said let's go get all your stuff and move it in here and I was very happy and we did it while we went out and had supper.

After we carried my stuff up to his apartment we sat on the couch and made out for a long time and then he laid me out on the couch and ate me again and made me squirt again and he gobbled it up and then he immediately fucked me and I had a regular come and then just as he was about to come he pulled out and finished off by grabbing my head and fucking my mouth for the last few strokes and it was so hot and I was really happy when he shot off in my mouth and I thought of how his come tasted better than anyone ever before although I only had two other guys to compare.

JACK

I am still not sure how it happened but billing and cooing turned into moving April's stuff into my apartment. But after we got it all upstairs we made love on the couch. I got all crazy and finished off in her mouth and she liked it and I loved it.

Then we sat close together at my little bitty kitchen table and I did my homework for Monday morning classes and she laid out her listings and appointments for the next few days.

APRIL

So Monday at the office all the other girls and even the sad sack receptionist noticed a bounce in my step and a spring in my stride. My new best work friend Mindy, who moved here and started at the office the same week I did, asked me if I knocked off a piece and I said I have so much to tell you it would take a whole lunch and we made date for a late lunch because we both had showings all morning until about 2.

At lunch I told her all about Jack and she was properly jealous and I told her about my super orgasms and squirting and she said nobody had ever made her come like that I said me neither and I said Jack said he only wanted to do it six or seven times a week and we had a big laugh.

JACK

Things settled down into a wonderful routine that left me dreamily satisfied every night plus according to April a sleep fuck every morning. I began to notice things about April. She always paid with everything in cash. I asked her if she had a checking account as she said yes, all her commission checks went there but she took all her expenses out every week in cash at put it in prepared separate budget envelopes because she tended to overspend otherwise. She had only the real estate company credit card and no personal credit cards because she said she had trouble overspending if she had her own card but the secretary at the office made her account for all the company charges each week so things didn't get out of hand.

She also never seemed to write anything down. She memorized things easily but did not write on paper at all and used the computer only at the real estate office. She had a smart phone but no laptop. She did seem to remember someone's name and face perfectly from the first day she met them. She also did not have much of sense of smell. One day I came in from evening study group and she was bending over looking into the refrigerator and there was a terrible spoiled food smell and she did not smell it at all! I ask her and she said she could only smell really strong things like smelling salts and skunks and bleach. She said that one time she was showing a house and when they opened the door the client freaked because of the strong smell of mercaptan from a leak in the natural gas line and April did not even notice it.

APRIL

I had never actually lived with anyone before except girl roommates in college and Jack was a lot cuter but also a lot smarter and much harder to bullshit and I had already promised to tell him the truth and that wasn't just about sex but about everything. So I told him about being really sick when I was little and I almost died but I didn't but it messed up my smeller and also made it where I can't get pregnant and I could tell from the look on his face that he wanted kids someday but I had already decided I did not want kids so I told him that too.

I also told him I was wildly dyslexic and dysgraphic and could not even write a letter without a computer and I was a terrible speller but I had an almost perfect memory and I faked people out because I could to all of the math in my head even a complicated closing statement on a big deal so I never had a closing held up and I never got screwed on my commissions. I told him I could also go into a room of 30 people and remember everyone's name and face from then on and break the ice and make conversation with anyone and then get them on the phone anytime thereafter so I could either sell them or get a listing even with women although it was easier with men because they always seemed to remember me.

JACK

It really threw me for a loop when April said she didn't want kids. I was thinking she was the perfect woman for me. I already knew she was the perfect sex partner. Maybe that was enough for now.

One thing I also knew was that we needed more space. I told April I was looking to invest in a condo near the school and asked her if she knew a good realtor. Since my previous employer had offered to pay all my MBA expenses if I would take a 3 year overseas gig after school, I had all my savings available and since I had been paid very well and spent so much time working and so little time spending I had plenty of funds available. I told her what I wanted and she said no problem.

APRIL

I found Jack a great deal on condo downtown that was not even listed yet in a converted old tobacco warehouse but it needed some interior work and he closed fast and got it for cash at a great price because the seller was in a squeeze and I was pleased and he insisted that I get my full commission and we moved in and I insisted on paying my share of the market equivalent rent in cash each month.

Jack said I was a genius and he loved the deal he got but he kidded me about the big bare two story high unfinished internal wall that was all steel girders and iron bolts and old antique brick and he called it the dungeon wall and teased me that he was going to tie me up to the steel beams and spank me and I said bring it on little fucker and he thought I was kidding but I was not.

JACK

So April pulled off a great real estate deal but I had to figure out how to finish this huge dungeon wall but it gave the place character. She started calling me 'little fucker' and I asked her if she was talking about my cock and she said no she called her favorite younger brother 'little shit' and her favorite cousin 'little SOB' and it was a term of endearment and after all I was her fucker.

But then I stupidly said is my cock too small for you? She said we promised to tell the truth so no it's not because it is thick and I turned her on and made her come like nobody else ever had. But then she said she had not been with very many men and her last boyfriend had a dick that was longer than mine but skinnier and she liked mine better but since we were telling the truth here she had always wanted to try a guy with a great big dick but she might not get to now because she had fallen in love with me! And then she shut the door and cried and I knew I could never, ever understand women. Hell I couldn't even understand why I brought the subject up in the first place.

APRIL

So I knew I should have kept my mouth shut because I saw the hurt in his eyes when we even talked about the size of his dick but we promised to tell that truth even though I knew I should have protected his fragile male ego by saying he was so big that I was always afraid he was going to hurt me. But the reason that Jack was so special to me was partly that I thought we would always tell each other the truth.

So we made up the next day but Jack was still a little mad and took it out on me by fucking me extra rough doggy style but that is my favorite position anyway and I like it a little rough so it was all good. I didn't have to fake the noises I was making when he pounded into me and I think that helped his ego too and we talked about it some more and maybe he understood me better.

JACK

April and I made up with some great fucking. Her favorite position seemed to be on her hands and knees with me behind her doggy style which I loved because I got to look at her perfect ass. I fucked her hard and she made noises like she really liked it. My favorite position was when I got inside her in the regular 'missionary style' and then she pointed her toes and I put my legs outside hers. I could kiss her mouth and watch her face and I loved it that way.

After we both came she did another one of her long stream of consciousness raps about sex and fantasies and my small dick and drinking booze and I didn't really follow it all and it didn't really make me feel any better.

APRIL

I tried to explain to Jack about variety and fantasies and that it was like getting drunk on peppermint schnapps which I did once and I had never done before and it was sort of good and I sort of liked it. But if I had to drink peppermint schnapps all the time I would certainly not like it much. And I only thought about drinking peppermint schnapps about once every three years or so. So I might have a fantasy about a guy with a big dick but I had never tried it and even if I liked it I would probably only think about it occasionally and I had some other fantasies that would get me excited but I might never want to actually do in real life.

I told Jack that I knew most guys had fantasies about stuff like making it with certain kinds of blondes or black girls or girls with huge tits or bubble butts and stuff like that that no single women could ever give them and did he understand and he said all guys had dreams about two women at the same time and he knew that was different. I decided it was not the time to tell him about my fantasies about two guys and a girl and me at the same time, but if this honesty thing was real I would have to tell him eventually.

JACK

We had this huge condo now and the only furniture we had (since my other place had been furnished and April's trailer had rented furniture) was this giant IKEA bed up on risers so we could store stuff under it. We started combining April's need to go look at real estate listings out the in country with going to estate sales looking for antiques or other unusual furniture.

It turned out April was a wizard at working bids and winning the auctions, reading the other bidders faces and figuring out their 'tells'. I just knew what I liked but I also knew about old phonographs and console radios that sometimes showed up at theses sales and sometimes nobody else would realize what was there and I would buy something really valuable for a very low price.

APRIL

I liked going to the auctions and we got some great stuff and Jack would give me dollar figure for one of the radios or Edison machines he wanted and I would take it as a challenge to get it for less than that and often did and he said I was really good at it. We also got some nice antique furniture for the condo.

We also became friends with another couple who kept showing up at the same auctions they were not lovers but business partner interior decorators and they were a little unusual and I just loved them both and Jack liked them too. Lawrence was from Boston and he was almost flamboyantly gay but was too shy to really pull that off but he was a very talented decorator and antiques expert and his business partner Hannah was an openly bisexual woman who was a crafty business person who also had a sense of style and they both had a wicked sense of humor that made Jack and me laugh all the time.

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers
123456...8