Living with April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,770 Followers

JACK

So the weekend estate sales became a regular thing and we started sharing rides with Lawrence and Hannah. We would take my club cab pickup truck when we thought we would end up bringing home furniture, and Lawrence's Land Rover the rest of the time.

At one sale I found two big tables made with incredibly strong and stable metal bases and thick round hardwood table tops mounted on dozens of ball bearings in recessed steel races so they could turn 360 degrees. Lawrence thought they might be from department store windows or trade show exhibits. The small one was just a flat top but the big one had two separate rotating platforms like a wedding cake, and plugs and recesses where you could seat other shelves or pegs into them to attach them to the table. I noticed they had locking mechanisms to keep them from spinning so they could be used as just regular tables. I wanted them for kitchen and dining tables like I had seen in Taiwan where they put all the serving dishes on the table and then spin it around so everyone can get to each dish. I got them cheap because nobody else knew what they were or what to think of them.

APRIL

So Jack was happy with his tables even though one of them was huge and barely fit on the truck and he had to use ropes to tie them into the truck bed and we had to drive very slowly back into town and that made for a weird mood inside the truck and somehow the discussion turned to sexual fantasies and Hanna did most of the talking and she was not shy. Hannah was into women and men equally, but mostly ones who either tied her up and dominated her or that she tied up and dominated, and she also had read several articles about what the most common fantasies were for both men and women and it was like a discussion group and she would throw out a common fantasy and ask us all if we had done it or wanted to.

So she started by saying that all guys wanted to be with two women and giggled and said so did she and Jack said yes and Lawrence said did two guys count and if so he was up for it up to about six guys at once and everybody laughed. And she said most guys wanted other people to see them naked and or have somebody watch them having sex and we all said yes except Jack said he might want to watch someone else have sex especially two hot women but it did not excite him to think that someone was watching him and then Hannah said most women had a fantasy about having several men watch them naked like being a stripper and even to have men watch them having sex with other men.

JACK

So the discussion about fantasies was getting heated. April was in the front seat with me and turned sideways towards Lawrence and Hannah in the back seat so I could see her face closely and see her reactions to the fantasies as they were discussed. When Hannah said her number one fantasy was to be tied up helpless and then have three men take her in every hole and two women lick her all over and force her to eat them out I heard April drew in a sharp breath and then I could see her eyes dilate and her pulse thumping in the arteries in her neck. Then April licked her lips and looked right at me and smiled and shook her head slowly yes and mouthed the word 'yes' where I could see it but she did not say it out loud. It was a clear message that I could not ignore and it excited me and made me anxious at the same time. Lawrence spoke up and said his number one fantasy was to have several people watch him blow a guy and get him hard and then the guy would fuck Lawrence in the ass while everybody watched. Hannah said she always wanted to watch one guy blow another, but she would really rather blow them both herself and we all laughed again. April then looked right at me and asked me if I would like to watch two girls go down on each other and then both of them give me a blow job and I shook my head and mouthed yes just like she had done earlier.

APRIL

So I could not believe that Jack and I were so honest with each other and we just told each other our number one fantasies and told each other yes to doing them and I could not wait to set things up for Jack and surprise him and see if he would set things up for me and surprise me and I was so excited that I got so wet and I was sure everyone in the car could smell my pussy and Jack must have because he opened the window and said wow it is getting hot in here!

I looked in the back seat and could see that Hannah's nipples were rock hard through her blouse and I was suddenly looking at her in a new way and she was looking at me with wet eyes and I bet she was wet between her legs too and I had never felt like this with another woman even when some of the strong and beautiful lesbians on the college volleyball team put the moves on me.

JACK

We went back to the condo and Lawrence and Hannah helped us unload the tables and then they left. April hugged me and gave me a kiss and said she thought I was a wonderful man to be so open and honest with her and that she would do anything for me. The she told me to lie down on the bed and said I was hypnotized to think that my arms and legs were tied to the four corners of the bed and I could not resist her. The she stood by the side of the bed and did the most sensuous and tantalizing slow strip tease made all the more amazing by the fact that as she took off more and more clothes I not only saw more of her but I could smell more of her!

She finally stood over me on the bed and teased me by rubbing her pussy on my knees and then holding it over my face just out of reach of my tongue even when I used my neck to push my head up towards here. She finally put her feet just on either side of my ears and slowly lowered herself down onto my face. I just lost myself in her smell and taste and she lowered her snatch all the way onto me and just fucked my face, grinding herself on my nose and mouth so hard she gave me a fat lip and then shooting that steaming hot stuff all over my face and into my mouth!

APRIL

So I knew I had Jack really going when he sucked the steamy oily gooey juice out of me so hard it almost hurt and I felt like a real wicked temptress and I was going to tease him and nasty him some more so I got up and left him there and told him to remember he was tied up and helpless. I walked slowly into the kitchen and got a glass of water and then just as slowly walked back to the bed sipping my water and shaking my ass at him. I took a little water and wet his nipples and then pinched them hard and his cock jumped and I loved it.

I put by back toward him and did a couple of slow toe touches so he would have to look at my ass and pussy while I bent over. I walked back over to him and looked at him like a petulant young girl and turned to walk away and then hesitated for a moment, drained my glass, set it on the floor, and then climbed on the bed again and sat on his face!

JACK

By the time April lowered herself down on me again I was frantic! My heart rate must have been 200 and I was crazy smelling her and not being able to touch her. I just tried to get my tongue on every part of her pussy as soon as I could and she teasingly moved around and suddenly she was squirting again! She got up and faced the other way facing toward my feet and lowered her pussy on to me again and it only took a few seconds for me to make her squirt again. I was in absolute heaven!

Then she really surprised me by pulling up a few inches and then lowering her ass onto my face. I was so turned on I just stated licking and sucking it and thrusting my tongue into it! She bent down and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me so hard I came in ten seconds!

APRIL

I was afraid Jack would have a heart attack so I made him come just as fast as I could and then just hugged him and he tried to move his arms to hug me and I held them and said you are still hypnotized. While he tried to catch his breath I did the whole hypnotist rap number on him and said I was going to count back from ten and when I reached one he would be totally relaxed and happy and he would still be infatuated with me and he would know that I loved him and his desire to eat my pussy and make me squirt would remain strong and he would always tell me what he wanted and I would do my best to make it happen for me and I would tell him what I wanted and he would do his best to make it happen for me. And then I counted down to one and pulled up the covers and we fell asleep together.

JACK

We were blissfully happy for weeks and then one night after supper while I was working on homework at the small kitchen table April said those words that every man dreads: 'we need to talk'. My heart stopped and beads of sweat broke out all over my body. I was afraid she was going to say she could no longer pretend to be satisfied with my tiny cock and she was going to leave me to be with a real man, or that she was moving in with Hannah. What she really said was maybe not that bad, or maybe even worse.

She said she was going to Florida for a ten day seminar that she went to every year that was put on by a motivational guru and real estate expert named Barney Blenheim. He was a legend in the real estate sales business. I had seen ads for his seminars in the in flight airline magazines and business magazines. He had been doing these seminars for years and must be in his early 60's by now. She said she first went to his program just after she graduated college and started working in real estate and he had taken an interest in her and inspired her success.

APRIL

I knew Jack would not be happy but this was one of those things I always wanted to do and never had and now I was going to do it and I owed it to Jack to tell him about and when I started to he interrupted me and said 'so you go down and fuck this guy every year' and I said no I never have before but I am going to sleep with him this year. I explained that this was one of those things I always wanted to try and now I decided I am going to do it and I wanted to tell you because we agreed to be honest about what we wanted sexually and this is something I want.

And I told him that I would support him if he wanted to go do something similar to be with and old girlfriend and he said gee thanks and then he said April this guy is in his sixties you might kill him and I said I would not hurt him ever and Jack said but you don't mind hurting me and I said you were then one that said lying about it would hurt worse.

JACK

So she had me there! But I was still in a jealous rage and I said maybe I'll fuck Hannah while you are gone! She said that was against the rules and since Hannah was friends with both of us that we could only fuck Hannah together and not alone. She said I could fuck anyone that she didn't know and if I had my eye on some airhead coed the ten days she was gone would be a good time to pump her and them dump her. But just make sure it's not some promiscuous twat that will give us an STD. So now I was truly dumbfounded! This is one of those times where if you stay you will do or say something really stupid so I put on my running clothes and decided to run until I either cooled off or collapsed. But at least she still said 'us'.

APRIL

So the temperature was very chilly at our place for the next two days and we slept in the same bed but there was no sex except sleep fucks every morning and Jack played the big martyr asshole and insisted on taking me to the airport and kissed me goodbye and then I almost felt bad but I was still pissed.

So my stomach churned all the way to Florida and I almost got sick on the airplane and I usually love to fly and this next ten days was going to be hell and it was all Jack's fault and I really did love him that sorry SOB little fucker.

JACK

I caught up on all my school work the first night April was gone. Then I cleaned the condo and washed my truck and went running and tried to scope out any of the chicks that were running around the track at school. But none of them even looked at me so I ran an extra two miles and went home and fell asleep.

The next day was a Saturday. I went out the lake and drove around and explored and suddenly spotted the sign for the nude beach. Suddenly I thought I did not have my trunks but then I thought that doesn't matter anyway. I had the towels and canvas tarp we used at the beach party and April's suntan stuff in the cab of the truck, so I cruised around looking for a parking spot and finally found one. It was still early and there were ten or twelve other cars and about twenty people there. Some of the girls were topless and some were nude. All of the guys were nude. I locked my clothes and wallet in the trunk and took my keys and laid out the tarp and the towel and when I put on the suntan stuff I was reminded of how much better it was to have April do it.

Then I thought about where April was and wondered what she was doing and I decided I did not want to think about that.

I looked out on the lake and noticed that lots of boats with fully clothed people cruised by the beach just to gawk at the naked folks. I watched one of them run up very close to the beach right near two guys on a towel about 10 yards from me. The two guys were alone and there were no girls around. As the boat got close one of guys reached over and grabbed the other guy's cock and moved it like he was jerking him off and the people on the boat could not possibly miss it. Suddenly the boat's engine revved up and they did a 180 and headed back across the lake.

The two guys hooted in triumph and high fived each other. I turned over and forgot about it until suddenly a shadow got my attention and I looked up to see a skinny naked guy in a big panama hat standing over me. In a slightly effeminate voice he said "Now that we have dispersed the tourists would you like to come join us for a beer?"

I suddenly realized that I had nothing to drink with me at all. I said "I came out here to get away from people for a while, but do you have a bottle of water?"

He said "Yes we do and you can come right back over to your spot after you drink it and be all alone if you want to be by yourself. I'm Jesse."

I followed him over to their ice chest and he tossed me a cold liter bottle of water. "Thanks", I said. I sat down on a rock gingerly and said "You think they will be any problems from the guys in the boat?"

Jessie laughed it off and introduced me to his friend Vincent, who looked like a body builder and outweighed Jesse by at least 100 lbs and me by 50 or so. His arms were bigger than my legs, but his cock was considerably smaller than Jesse's. Steroids I guessed. For that matter it was smaller than mine. But I hadn't been on steroids.

Jessie laughed and gave Vincent a five dollar bill. He laughed and said that Jessie's 'gaydar' was malfunctioning and they could now see that I was straight.

I laughed and said "hopelessly so I think, but I am here to forget about my girlfriend for a few days while she's is out of town."

Vincent spoke up "Shagging some other dude?"

I winced. "I hope not but I am afraid she is. But she did tell me I should fuck a coed while she's gone." I said sarcastically.

"That's pretty enlightened of her. Into variety is she? Did she tell you beforehand she was going to do this other dude?"

"Yep" I said. "We agreed to always tell each other the truth about sex, even when it hurts, because lying hurts worse."

Jessie said "It would hurt worse if she did the guy and you found out later, wouldn't it?"

I had to agree with that. And if I couldn't have true and everlasting love then maybe honesty was the best I could do. Jessie and Vincent then said unless I wanted to learn about gay sex from them they would let me go look for some coeds. They said they came here almost every Saturday when the weather was warm and I should come back again. I thanked them for the water and went back to my towel.

I soaked up some more sun and ran through everything in my mind and I decided that April and I probably did not have a long term future. She just had a very different attitude about things than I did. Not wrong, just different. But she was still the most exciting woman I had ever been with. I decided to make the most of the next two years with her and not pin my hopes on a long term commitment and kids and a white picket fence etc. I would do my best to make her happy and that would make me happy and I would just play things by ear for a while.

One of the guys in my study group was having a party that night and I normally would not go but with April gone I decided to check it out. I went home and showered and changed and drove to the house he rented with two other guys. There was a keg in the back yard and music playing from speakers facing out of the windows. There were three couples dancing and a bunch of other people milling around the chips and dips and that awful stuff they called barbecue in North Carolina but I called shredded meat with catsup on it. I poured myself a beer and walked around saying hello to some of the people I recognized. I went inside and there were some people playing videogames in the living room and that didn't interest me. I heard some noises from the bedroom and saw a big LCD TV with movies on it and I noticed Althea sitting there watching the movie, which turned out to be a porno. Althea said hello and she suspected I was here by myself and I said yes and she said too bad that April was such a good friend because it would be against the rules for her to do me.

"Tell me about the rules" I said. "Because April is in Florida fucking some old guy that I never met and that's okay by the rules?"

"That's right" she said. "And if you picked up some coed April had never met tonight and fucked her brains out that would be okay too, but you can't do me because all three of us are friends." Then she laughed "But you could do me if April was here and she wanted you to do me."

"I must have never read this rule book!" I said.

She laughed and said "but we can watch porno together and get all horny, but we just can't help get each other off. Oh watch this! I love this scene coming up. It is one of my major fantasies do something like this some time."

The screen showed a pretty girl in a horse barn with three guys in jeans and shirts. She had her hands bound behind her back and was naked. She had very white skin and her black hair tied up in a bun and bright red lipstick on her lips. There was a leather saddle up on top of a big bale of hay in the middle of the barn. Sunlight was streaming in from some windows up high in the barn. The men took the girl and laid her on her stomach across the saddle, so that she was about at their waist level as the guys stood around her. One of the guys, a tall white guy, stood in front of her and took off his shirt and then his pants, revealing a semi erect cock about the size of mine. The other two guys ran their hands on her legs and ass and she shivered and gasped. Althea made a noise way down in her throat.

The guy in front of her grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head up and put his cock in her mouth. She sucked him in and the camera showed her eyes looking up at him and she looked like she was really turned on. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked harder and his cock went further in her mouth. She kept her eyes glued to his as her head moved back and forth. Another guy who looked Hispanic moved up on one side of her and took off his shirt and pants and played with his dick, which was longer than the first guy's. It got thicker as he stroked it and soon it looked twice as big as the first one! She looked at the second guy's cock while the first's one continued slipping in and out of her mouth. And then the first guy grabbed her head and switched her mouth to the second cock and she took it and sucked on it and switched her gaze to the second guy.

conanthe
conanthe
2,770 Followers
123456...8