Living with April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,770 Followers

Next to me Althea whispered "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" and I could hear her breathing very hard.

I whispered "I thought porno was only for guys?"

She said "95% of it doesn't do anything for me but this scene makes me crazy!"

On the screen the girl was moving her mouth back and forth between the two cocks and taking the smaller one almost all the way into her mouth and taking the other one about 75% of the way into it. She would stop and lick them and run her tongue around the head of each cock and then close her eyes and suck them in deep and then look up at each man again. Her eyes were smiling and it looked like she was really enjoying herself. I whispered to Althea, "Would you really like to take her place?"

She squeezed my arm so hard it hurt and then she said,"I don't know if I could actually do it but just thinking about it makes me crazy wet!"

Just then the third guy, a short but muscular black guy, moved over to the other side near her face and took off his shirt and jeans. His cock was even bigger still. She looked over at it while the first cock, the one in the middle, was in her mouth. Her eyes got big when she looked at it, and then the first guy grabbed her head and steered it to the black cock. She opened her lips wide and took as much as she could into her mouth while keeping her eyes on the black guy but she could only take about half of it. She continued to alternate between the three cocks, licking them, taking them as far in as she could and alternating her gaze between the three men. Althea would gasp whenever she switched from one to another, whispering "that is so nasty!" each time.

After several minutes of this all three cocks seemed to have grown larger. The black guy moved back around behind her while she continued to suck on the other two. He spanked her hard enough to make her ass red and it just seemed to excite her more and she sucked the other two guys even harder. Then he began to kiss and lick her pussy and ass and suddenly she was making all sorts of noises and then she squirted like April does! Actually with more volume than April does. I don't care who you are, that's sexy!

The men switched positions and the first guy ate her from behind while she sucked the other two. After they all had a turn eating her, the first guy stood behind her and entered her pussy and fucked her vigorously. I heard Althea's rapid breathing again. The girl on screen had at least three more orgasms, one with each guy inside her. Then, since it was porn, they took turns shooting off on her face. Althea said "That looks good for the camera but I would rather taste it and swallow it!"

Since we were being candid I asked her "Do you squirt like that?"

"No" she said. "Some girls do and some don't, and even the ones that do will only do it sometimes.

I continued, "I have now met three girls in the last month that share a fantasy like what we just saw: sucking and fucking multiple guys who then come in their mouths, plus some other things."

Althea was clearly interested. "I bet I know two out of the three girls, and what other things?"

"Well it's April and you and another girl you don't know but April does. And they also want to eat a woman out while they are being fucked and also get double penetration with one guy in their pussy and one guy in their ass."

Althea drew in a deep breath and said "Oh that sounds perfect!" But then she looked up at the screen and said "The saddle would be in the way of doing all that, wouldn't it?"

I thought a minute. "The hay bales would sure be an obstacle. But if you could support the saddle with some ropes instead of hay, then maybe it could be done." A plan began to form in my mind. If April was going to act on her fantasies, I guess I would rather be there with her and know exactly what happened rather than going crazy over thinking about what might be happening somewhere like Florida like I was wondering right now.

The next scene in the movie did not appeal to either one of us, so we went back out to the backyard. Althea pointed out a couple of hot but easy looking coeds to me but I told her I could not get April out of my head. She laughed and said "You should just admit you love her like she loves you and get it over with!"

We said goodnight and gave each other a little hug and I drove towards home. I had never had any supper so I got a drive through hamburger and then sat eating it at the kitchen table in the condo. I was looking at the still unused big rotating table and figuring how to fix it up for the dining room when the discussion Althea and I had about saddles and hay bales and sexual positions popped into my mind at the same time. I grabbed a sketch pad and made a few quick drawings and them made a few back of the envelope calculations about weights and lever arms and tipping moments and decided it could be done. I went over to the table and looked at the steel base and the sockets and holders in the table top and got several more ideas. I went to Google and found a local store fixtures place that should have the mannequin and other stuff I needed to complete the design phase of this project.

April said that the seminar she had chosen for her Florida fantasy had been on the same dates for the last 12 years I knew she had actually chosen it to coincide with my quarter break so I would have nothing to do and spend the time thinking about her. I decide to throw myself into my design project instead of thinking about her, even though that project was designing an apparatus for other guys to fuck her on. I realized that I had never really been in love before and I found it very confusing! I had a full week plus another weekend to kill and decided to get the table project done.

The store fixtures place was in Raleigh and I arrived the next morning just as they opened at 9 and was greeted by a tall, thin woman in her late forties with a very regal bearing, bright intelligent eyes, and several obvious piercings. She introduced herself as Marion, the owner of the store and her outfit made me suspect that she probably had several piercings that I could not see with her clothes on. She was dressed in black leather pants, long black leather boots, and a black turtleneck that covered her neck all the way up to her chin. I told her I was looking for a mannequin the same size as a woman who was 5' 11', and something strong but light like aluminum pipes that could be put together in various lengths and used to support little 'stages' that could be attached to a table. She began asking for my specific application and what kind of store and display, and I dodged most of her questions and said it was for something I was designing for my home. She kept peppering me for specifics and exactly what I wanted to do and I got more evasive and started to get flustered and even blushed.

Finally she grabbed my elbow and squeezed my arm gently until I looked at her directly. She smiled and said "You seem like a very nice young man who knows where he wants to go but not exactly how to get there. I have a hunch that I can really help you. Why don't you just tell me exactly what you want to do? Trust me to be very discrete."

She looked around to make sure there was no one else in the store or even approaching it and then she rolled down her turtleneck to reveal a little diamond studded dog collar around her neck with some fine gold chains attached which I could now see ran beneath her blouse and in the direction of her obviously pierced nipples. My eyes widened and she smiled again. "Don't you think I might have just the kind of expertise that you need?"

She told me to sit at the table and she poured me some tea. I took out my sketch pad and told her about the old table from the estate sale and the movie and the saddle and the hay bales and then showed her my sketches and calculations. She studied everything for a minute and the looked at me with a crafty smile and said "I wish I had met some engineers like you when I was a little younger."

I was feeling liberated and little silly from having such an obviously interested co-conspirator on the project and said "I bet you could handle three like me right now."

Her eyes got a little wide and she smiled and said "That's a very lovely thought."

She then sketched out several ideas that I could see would work great and asked me to wait a moment while she brought some things from the back room. She returned with some wooden squares that looked like they were tailor made to fit into the recesses of my table, and they had threaded sockets on them that would accept threaded pipes and some matching shelves and cushions that were designed to screw onto the pipes. We put together a list of things I would need and she sketched two custom leather pieces and suggested several quick disconnects and restraints that she said she knew from personal experience 'would be perfect'. She said she would reach out to some other store owners for the things she did not have in stock and make up the leather stuff herself and call me when everything was ready.

She sold me what she already had on hand and gave me her card. I gave her all my information and thanked her profusely for her help and offered to buy her dinner. She smiled demurely but said "I have a wonderful master that I am committed to, but your offer pleases me in and of itself!"

I went back to the condo and used the stuff I now had and the mannequin to flesh out my design and visualize it. The attachments fit into the table like a glove and I could see the whole plan was going to work very well. Then I realized I needed some actors for my little fantasy play, which I now targeted for April's birthday two months hence. I began plotting again.

When I had done all I could without the rest of the parts from the fixtures place, I concentrated on my casting problem. I figured I could recruit Althea and Hannah for the female roles, but they might want to also get to be the female lead. And then I had an idea for the two other guys. I had a friend named Paula from my undergrad days who was in ROTC while we were in school. She was already married when I met her so we were always just friends and I became friends with her husband, Leon, too. I knew she had been based at Ft. Bragg and deployed for almost two years and I also knew her husband would not have been unfaithful. Partly because he was crazy about her and partly because he knew she could easily track him down any time. I sent Paula an email to her university alumni address and gave her my cell number, asking her to call next time she could. Her husband Leon was supposed to have the biggest and most wonderful cock in the world, at least according to Paula, and his little brother Larry had one almost as big. Larry was also married to an officer who had been deployed as long as Paula had.

She called me back and was happy just to have anything to talk about besides Afghanistan. She had just found out her unit was 'administratively redeployed" meaning it was at least 6 months before she could get back to the states. I told her about my plan and she said she knew Leon and his brother had been faithful because she had a host of 'her girls' watching them and even running some stings to try to entice them. So far they had been good. Paula had a network of officers, noncoms, and enlisted folks who all owed her favors. She probably had Leon under 24 hour surveillance anywhere he went in North Carolina. She said Leon and little brother could do my party and get his rocks off since he had been a good boy and so they could give my new honey a few thrills but then his cock was in lockdown until she got back to the states.

I called Hannah and enlisted her participation and she said yes and asked if she could she recreate the scene with her in the starring role and I said no because April had top billing all to herself. She reluctantly agreed, but laughed and said that was ironic. I asked what she meant and she said nothing forget it. Althea was an easy sell too, after I refused the same request for a second starring role. She also laughed but wouldn't tell me why. I went for a long run and tried not to think about Florida.

Marion called the next morning to tell me the rest of my order was ready and to ask a favor. She wanted my permission to tell her 'master' about my project, because he would be very interested. After she assured me that he would not tell anyone else about it without my direct permission, I said okay. She called back a few minutes later, and offered to deliver the order right after the store closed because her master wanted to accompany her and talk to me about my project. I was curious as hell about their relationship and agreed and asked them to stay for an early supper. She said yes and added that they had no major food allergies or prohibitions. They expected to arrive around 6, and I called the neighborhood Thai place, which was excellent, and arranged a delivery at 5:45.

The food arrived on time and Marion did too. Her 'master' was a man named Walter in his mid thirties with prematurely grey hair and thin and wiry build like a dancer. He was dressed in a dark grey business suit, and in another context I would have pegged him for an investment banker. Marion arrived with a raincoat on even though the weather was dry and mild, and she removed it to reveal a very sexy 'basic black dress' with a plunging neckline that highlighted her dog collar, gold chains and nipple piercings.

We made small talk as Marion made up a plate for Walter and served it to him, then made one for her, too, and then sat next to Walter. I made a plate for myself and we all sat and the small kitchen table. We continued talking as we ate. Walter was an internet entrepreneur who ran dozens of websites ranging from restaurant couponing and reservations to some very specialized dating sites and even some kinky porno sites. They had met on a dating site Walter hosted for dominant masters and submissive slaves. Walter asked, "What has Marion told you about me?"

She said that you were "wonderful" and that she was "committed to you."

He smiled at her and said "Marion is a very complex woman. She has a very strong need to be dominated and even humiliated, but she is so intelligent and observant that it is quite a challenge to actually make her feel submissive and experience the emotions she craves. She can only achieve sexual pleasure when she feels completely controlled and dominated and thus relaxed, otherwise she can't become excited and achieve orgasm. It is a challenge to find ways to control her much less humiliate her enough to get her off. I love her and I am devoted to pleasing her but it is a difficult task!" Marion kept her eyes down at the floor but I could detect a slight and very pleased smile on her face as he continued "it's ironic that she can easily please me but I have to really work hard to please her."

I thought about April and how easily she pleased me and how difficult I was finding it to let her fulfill her needs right now. But then Walter changed the subject by saying "But specifically about your invention, it is the best thing I have ever seen for sexual acrobatics, not just restraint and domination. It has features I have never seen or even thought about and I have been in this lifestyle both personally and professionally every day since I was 19 years old. I have owned and tried every alternative to it and they are sadly lacking by comparison. When Marion described your idea I was energized by the possibilities."

He continued "I want to license this invention from you and manufacture it. I can use the videos that are produced every week for my websites to publicize it and demonstrate its superiority in a graphic and undeniable way. Once I have done that it will be adopted by the vast majority of all adult entertainment production in the world and thousands will be sold to devotees of many different sexual lifestyles all over the world, and for a premium price, too. Most of those potential buyers are already customers of mine. I can create a completely integrated and efficient channel of promotion, sales and distribution and I am willing to pay you handsomely for the privilege and serve as the public face of the enterprise allowing you to avoid any notoriety which I presume you would rather avoid."

I was surprised but his idea made a lot of sense. I had already done one business school case about some highly profitable fitness machines that made millions for those who marketed them even though they mostly sat unused in garages. Sales of this machine could dwarf those: it would be in daily use and might do more to get Americans exercising properly than all the fitness machines ever made! The engineer in me realized that while there were some patentable features, most features of the unit would not be protected, so grabbing market share and establishing an image before cheaper knockoffs geared up would be paramount. I also wanted to insulate myself, since many people in the energy business are a little too conservative to enjoy associating with an obvious sex fiend like me!

I paused for effect and said "I need to consult with a patent attorney about what we can patent and not, and work through some licensing alternatives and their tax consequences. Once we know how to structure it, I would like to work with you and Marion to close a deal and then to come up with a design and marketing plan that will capture as much market share as soon as we can. So I agree in principle and let's get to the license and contract stage as soon as we can!"

They both beamed at this. Walter got up and saw the larger rotatable table in the dining area and the drawings on top of it. He then took in the dungeon wall behind it and said "Wow, what a set to film some scenes on! This is a perfect backdrop for our first infomercial! I laughed heartily. I just thought of what the first 'shakedown cruise' of the machine could be, starring April. I also thought of some great ways to incorporate cameras into the structure of the unit itself.

We unloaded the rest of the parts they brought with them and said I would invite them over soon to see the rough out of the first prototype. Walter said he already had dozens of ideas for promotion and would think of more in the next few days!

I cleaned up the kitchen and headed out for a run. I had a lot of thinking to do!

April was due to arrive back at the airport by the next Sunday night, and I wanted to have a functional prototype unit complete and hidden by that time. Google helped me find a specialty metal fabricator and welder and we got busy. The prototype, with three HD cameras built in, was finished by Friday afternoon, and I called Walter and invited them over for Saturday morning demonstration. Walter asked me to hold a moment and got on another phone, then said in a low voice "I am afraid that I neglected Marion shamelessly during our visit and I feel bad about it and I know I have hurt her feelings. I plan to make that up to her tomorrow morning during the demonstration, so please play along with me."

I said yes before I thought about it. What exactly was he getting at?

Friday night I worked out a 'play testing' sequence for the prototype, and shot some video of it sitting against the dungeon wall. I did a quick edit of the video using an "Also Sprach Zarathustra" recording and having the machine rise up out of the shadows like the monolith in the 2001 movie. I tried shooting some scenes with the mannequin in it, but she was not very photogenic. I needed a real woman as a model.

Saturday dawned and I did a run and got a bagel and took a shower before Marion and Walter arrived.

When I opened the door for them, I soon got an idea of how he had 'neglected' Marion on their previous visit, and how he intended to 'make it up to her' on this one! As soon as the door was closed, he snapped his fingers and she stripped completely and walked on all fours at heel like a dog in obedience training! Her eyes were down at the floor but her nipples were hard as nails and her ass was already flushed and red. He held her gold leash that was attached to her collar, and would occasionally tug at the chains attached to her nipple piercings. He commended her to 'sit' in the corner and then asked me if he could please have some ice cubes, saying "I am doing a little specialized training this morning." When I gave him a bowl with some ice in it he reached into his pocket and pulled out two little monogrammed silver things that looked like a cross between a Christmas ornament and a miniature bird cage. He put an ice cube in each cage and latched them closed, and then clipped them to each of Marion's nipples. She shivered and I realized they were designed to chill her nipples and to drip cold water on her abdomen. Then he told her to 'stay' and walked in to look at the prototype with me.

conanthe
conanthe
2,770 Followers
123456...8