Living with April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

He said it looked like a combination of a high tech hang glider without any wings and big toy gyroscope. I had actually eliminated the need for the heavy rotating table, replacing it with a suspended aluminum 'space frame' with some wide spread feet that could be further stabilized by being attached to the floor in a permanent installation. He was delighted as I explained how the features he had already seen were implemented and the new ones I had managed to include. When I showed him the three built in cameras and the places to add more he pumped his fist in the air.

He looked at his watch and then snapped his fingers again, and Marion came in on all fours. He told her to go get some more ice cubes from the refrigerator and then he managed to squeeze two ice cubes into each cage, and when he clipped them to her nipples the extra weight clearly tugged on them even harder and she gasped. He motioned for her to heel at his side again and then had her turn around so her ass was facing front. Then, like you might pet a dog, he absentmindedly petted and squeezed her buttocks, occasionally slipping a finger into her anus. Her breathing became labored and her butt cheeks got even redder.

He continued to ask detailed questions and I realized he actually was concentrating on visualizing the prototype in use, and that he really was just toying with Marion's ass without thinking. As soon as his fingers slowed their motion, Marion would move her ass up or back to remind him to keep him petting her. He agreed that the mannequin was not an effective visual aid. I showed him the nylon and leather corset designed to support most of the 'sub's' weight, and the optional hood that could be used to control their head and even hide their identity if desired, the neck collar, and the wrist and ankle restraints. He was delighted. He snapped his fingers again and Marion stood up. He said "let's get our test dummy strapped in!"

Marion donned the corset and I cinched it up until it fit her like a glove. It had a series of hooks around its circumference that hooked to taut support cables that connected it to the spherical frame. I put on the hood in its full form, so that Marion's eyes were covered like a blind fold but her nose, mouth and chin were exposed. I had her step up on the little ladder built into the frame and snapped the cables in place. Then I attached similar cables to her neck, ankle, and wrist restraints. She was held fast and her movement was almost completely restricted. I motioned for Walter to step back and showed him the hand grips surrounding each tube of the space frame, and showed him that gripping any two of them fully would sound a small click and disengage the holding mechanism and allow the frames to be moved easily by hand, since everything was exquisitely counterbalanced.

I then positioned Marion vertically and released the grips and she stayed perfectly stable. I grabbed to grips again and moved her to an inverted vertical position, then horizontal facing up, and then horizontal with her face down. Marion was already breathing hard, and Walter saw an immediate possibility. He said "may I?" and then grabbed the grips. With Marion face down, he rotated the frame so the little bird cages on her nipples swing back and forth about the vertical axis like little plumb bobs. He reached into his pockets and clipped some additional weights onto the cages, and then resumed his motions. Marion was now crying out softly when the weight reached the limit of their motion at each side, and Walter smiled warmly. We could both now detect the subtle scent of Marion's growing arousal.

I thought I knew how I could 'play along' as he had requested. I spoke up theatrically "Let me show you a few of the things that are now very easy to do. I turned Marion back to being horizontal and on her back. She could not see what we were doing, so I hoped she was wondering about all the possibilities. I reached up for the grips that controlled her neck position and turned them so that her head was tilted back and her throat and mouth were almost perfectly aligned along the horizontal axis. Then I grabbed the grips that controlled her legs and spread them widely apart. Then I used the grips that controlled her knees and pulled them up slightly and she was now totally vulnerable and exposed. Since she could not see us, I motioned to Walter that I was planning to unzip my pants and pointed to Marion's mouth and he smiled and pantomimed a clapping motion with his hands.

I then slowly and loudly unzipped my pants and I saw Marion tense against the restraints. I gripped and released and positioned the little steps for my feet below Marion's head, and grabbed the supporting hand grips above her that did not unlock the frame but allowed me to get leverage against the frame and move my body around easily. With Walter as an avid audience, I moved my cock over Marion's face and placed it less than an inch from her mouth and nose and waited. The silence and time passing heightened her anticipation, and I saw her nostrils flair as she must have smelled it so near to her. She gasped and opened her mouth involuntarily to breathe in and I quickly shoved my cock into her mouth as deeply as I could. Walter made an exaggerated "perfect" sign with this thumb and forefinger and Marion's breath began to whistle strongly through her nostrils. I simply fucked her mouth deep and hard but it took little effort on my part thanks to steps and grips that were so easy to work from.

Walter soon shed his clothes and took a spot right next to me, adjusting his steps into position and placing his arms on the support grips. I showed him which grips to support himself with and which would move Marion's position. I released the grip, and then swiveled the frame around about 30 degrees so that Marion's throat was now aligned with Walter's cock. Without missing a beat he slammed his cock into her mouth even more deeply that I had!

She made a glug-glug sound effect and opened her mouth even wider. We alternated the mouth fucking duty, easily rotating her into position for each of our cocks and moving them deep into her throat with little effort required. I think she approved, as she became obviously wet between her legs. As I took my next turn, Walter held up a finger saying 'just a minute' and climbed down and reached into the duffle bag he had brought with him and dulled out a small black whip that had lots of short leather straps on it. He moved around to the other side of the frame between Marion's legs and began to gently flog her on the thigh just above the knee. A jolt went through her and I actually thought she might bite my cock!

Walter slowly increased the pace and force of his motions until I could hear the slap, slap, slap pretty loudly and see her thighs getting redder and redder. Walter then aimed the little leather strips right at her pussy, and in just a few slaps she cried out and had a big orgasm. Soon little drops of her sticky fluid were flying off the tips of the leather as he continued to flog her. I hoped the cameras were capturing this!

After one more whipped orgasm, Walter went back to his mouth fucking station and when he was ready I move the frame over and he resumed his work on Marion's mouth. I climbed down and moved between Marion's legs, set up another shelf for my knees and some hand grips for me to hang on, and begin using my lips and tongue on Marion's pussy. She screamed and made incoherent noises that were muffled by Walter's cock in her mouth. She was wet and dripping and had a taste much stronger than April -- more like a concentrated liqueur. I glanced at Walter and he motioned to me and then snapped his jaws together indicating I should use my teeth on her and treat her more roughly. I started a little tentatively and she got more vocal the harder I tried. Finally I began alternating between biting her inner lips hard and biting her clit more gently, and she shuddered, and had another screaming orgasm. Walter motioned for me to come back over next to him and just about the time I got back in position, he grunted and came in her mouth. She sucked him dry and I could see the motion of her exposed throat. The sight was so erotic that I almost popped and I was just hoping I could hold on until I got back in her mouth. I just made it and was amazed at how strongly she sucked and swallowed and how great it felt.

Marion was alternating between deep breaths and sobs as we freed her from the machine. Walter held her and directed her over to sit on the floor and I got her a big towel that the she wrapped herself in. We hugged her and Walter kissed her gently and when she settled down a little bit she smiled at me and laughed deeply. "That thing is amazing! I have never come so fast and so much! Usually Walter has to work on me for a long time to get me to come at all!" She continued to smile and quiver a bit. "When you guys were spinning me back and forth so casually and just using my mouth it made me crazy!"

Walter reattached his chain to her collar and she smiled even more warmly at him. "We have only scratched the surface of this thing!" Walter said. "I have a dozen more ideas."

I spent the rest of the day jotting down the things that had occurred to me during the test session, and then editing up an 'infomercial' from the footage we shot. I then moved the prototype to the garage and covered it with a tarp, took a long run, and then a shower. I didn't really think about April until I tried to sleep.

Sunday morning I watched the news shows and checked over everything for when classes resumed on Monday. Then I drove to the airport to meet April's plane. I spotted her before she saw me. She had a little sunburn on her face and her hair looked a little lighter, but she still looked good enough to eat, literally and figuratively. I watched her face to read her reaction when she saw me.

APRIL

So I did not want Jack to know how much I had missed him and how glad I was to be back so I had to act cool and in charge but how cool was I when I already told him he was the love of my life and I thought of my dream of how wonderful it would be to be with Barney but it was nothing like my dream. And Jack was better than my dreams because I had never even dreamed about him he just happened to me and I already knew it.

I saw him standing by the wall and tried to look cool but I did not I jumped up like a stupid school girl and waved at him and told the girl next to me who didn't know me from Eve that he that was my boyfriend!

JACK

So she looked very pleased to see me and I smiled at her. We picked our way through the crowd and I put my arms around her and gave her a tender little kiss and told her I loved her. She got tears in her eyes and then sniffled on my shoulder.

APRIL

So when Jack said he loved me I cried and put my head on his shoulder and then he lifted up my chin and kissed me tender and it didn't make me tender it made me horny and without thinking I jumped up and locked my legs around him All Star Wrasslin' style! He liked it so much it took him a long time to get embarrassed and we drew a crowd and then a cop told us to move along.

So we went to claim my bag and then got in Jack's truck and drove back toward the condo and both of us felt inhibited about talking and then Jack said did you get Barry Baby out of your system and that pissed me off a little bit but I was honest and said yes in fact I never let him into my system but that does not mean that I don't have other things I want to try you little fucker!

JACK

We got back to the condo and I helped April with her luggage and asked her what she wanted to do. She said she wanted to take a shower and then could we please go to the Thai place for supper and I agreed. She then asked if I was serious about her and serious about us always telling the truth and I said yes.

She asked me if I 'banged any coeds' while she was gone and I said no but I did meet a very unusual older woman, which was something I always wanted to try! I told her about going to the party and the discussion I had with Althea and the 'rules' and Althea's fantasies. She said she knew all about Althea's kinky desires and she shared some of them! Then she looked at me real funny and asked what do you mean 'met' an older woman and did you fuck her and I explained about her being a hard core submissive and that her master wanted to get her off and that she blew me and that got her all excited! "You little fucker!" she said, but then she looked thoughtful and said "what else gets her excited?"

APRIL

So Jack then tells me he met some older woman and I got upset and thought it was payback fuck for me doing Barney and he said no he wasn't looking for it and actually it was her lover and master that wanted her to blow Jack and I said what do you mean, and he said she could only get hot when she was humiliated and forced and someone else was in control and that her master had to really think and work hard to humiliate her enough to make her come! So I said you mean she likes to be tied up and forced to do multiple guys and that gets her off and he said yes after she walks on all fours with a dog collar and does household chores and gets spanked.

So I thought about that a minute and I understood the excitement and release of having someone else in control and I had fantasies about multiple guys and girls using me and I could see really getting into that. But it sounded like her master actually thought up ways to get her off and recruited guys do to her and then watched and helped get her off and I asked Jack he said that's basically what happens. And then I said so I had to make all my own plans and go off by myself to Florida and then I did not even get off and you are the one hurt and complaining! So then I said you little fucker maybe you should introduce me to this master and he would take better care of me than you do!

JACK

So April was mad but not for anything that I thought would make her mad! I really do not understand women! I think what she was saying was that I should have helped her with fantasies instead of making her go to Florida and do it herself! So I said I thought that was what we agreed to do for each other when we were in the car with Hannah and Lawrence but that she had this Florida trip planned before we talked to each other about this stuff so how could she be mad and I realized I was starting to talk in crazy raps like she did with me!

She smiled and said what else happened with this old chick and I said I ate her out to make her come. April got this strange look on her face and I could not tell what she was feeling. Then she touched her tongue to her upper teeth and said how did she taste? I said very strong. April asked did you make her squirt and I got embarrassed and said yes and April began slapping me on the head but playfully and said you nasty little fucker!

APRIL

So I made Jack promise to introduce me to Marion and her master and he said he would but it might take a while because he had some other things to work out first and I said okay and then we went to dinner and I made Jack laugh with all my stories from Florida and I included that Barney had put the moves on me like he did every year but even though I had planned to let him have me but when he actually did it I was not feeling it so nothing happened. Jack smiled.

We finished dinner and went home and it was like our first date again and he kissed me and teased me and ate me and I squirted like it had been backing up for ten days, which it had, and he loved it. And then he fucked me until I had a regular come and then he went back to eating me and I had a squirting come and them he fucked me again and it was the best ever!

JACK

So we settled back into a wonderful routine. I filed a bunch of patent applications and then signed a licensing deal with Walter for an upfront fee and then a royalty based on sales with a high % rate until two million was paid to me, then a lower rate from then on. The upfront payment was enough to replace what I had paid for the condo, and if the machines sold like he thought they were going to, the upfront payment would be trivial compared to the royalties. After we signed the deal I showed Walter the rough cut infomercial I had done with the 2001 opening scene and then video of our evening with Marion and he was riveted. I was able to do some split screen from the multiple cameras and I had to admit it was pretty hot footage. It showed how easy it was to move around and perform sexual acrobatics and how well the integrated cameras worked. The juicy "splatter patterns" from Marion's pussy and the whip were caught in the lights and I used slow motion to highlight it, and Marion's ecstatic writhing and smiling mouth as she came in the final scene was spectacular. Marion could be a star, but the hood disguised her identify well. Walter recognized her body and her piercings, but you would never have recognized her face. I had also managed to use shots that were framed to not show Walter's face nor mine as we worked on her.

I joked to Walter that there might be a demographic that would like to have an experience like Marion's and have a video to recall it, and even get a thrill from knowing it was out there on the web as long as they could not be recognized. Walter looked stunned and smiled and then said "You know, even if there aren't any people like that we can still create that legend and make it work for us!"

APRIL

So Jack's birthday was coming up right after Jack took his last final for this quarter and my plan for a surprise party was coming together perfectly and I had Althea and Hannah on board to join me as the second and third woman for Jack's fantasy and Lawrence was on board to 'set decorate' the dungeon wall for our little scene and shoot some video. I told Jack I wanted to have a quiet little diner at home that night and he agreed.

There was a party at the lake that morning and the volleyball tournament was for teams of one female and one male and Jack and I completely ruled.

JACK

So after the party at the lake we took a shower and a nap and then April got some of our favorite Thai food. We had a great diner and fed each other with chopsticks and laughed and kissed. April put the dishes in the sink and then she said it was time for my surprise birthday present.

She put a blindfold on me and said I had to wait a moment while she set things up in the next room. I heard a few noises and then she led me into the great room and had me stand with my back to the dungeon wall. She said "Do you trust me Jack?" and I said yes and then she snapped some fur lined handcuffs onto my wrists and suddenly they were pulled up above my head at about a 45 degree angle and I was pulled against the dungeon wall. I only had on a pair of gym shorts, which she quickly removed. I felt some ropes and stuff on the wall next to me.

APRIL

So we had Jack up against the wall and now the fun could begin so I tiptoed away barefooted while he still had his blindfold on then I put on my high heels. Althea strutted across the wood floor with her heels making that unmistakable 'clack clack clack' sound of a proud women putting on a show and then she paused a few inches from Jack so he could smell her perfume, then she twisted his nipples and strutted noisily away.

Hannah walked in with a different set of heels and a new sound and a new perfume then licked Jack's armpits and caressed his buttocks, then walked away. I strutted in with a third perfume that I had never worn before and licked Jack's navel and then put my tongue in his ear and whispered that he should just relax watch the show and then I took the blindfold off of him and the show began!

JACK

When April took the blindfold off, I saw that she was naked in a pair of garish high heels. She clacked over to the rotating table and sat on the edge leaning back against it with her legs on the floor and her arms back behind her and her breasts thrust out. I looked up and saw that my arms were tied with thick climbing ropes attached to the steel beams above and to the sides of me, and there were several other ropes attached right above me, some with adjustable steps and climbing ascenders on them, and others with big knots in them.

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers
1...345678