Living with April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

Hannah clacked in also naked in a tall pair of heels. She strutted past me without looking at me and stopped a few inches from April with her back to me. She leaned over toward April and gave her a kiss, while holding one leg up behind her and pointing her foot at me. Even though my hands were tied, I was now pointing at them!

APRIL

So we had a rough script based on what we thought would fire Jack up but we had not really rehearsed it or thought about how it would make us feel so that when Hannah walked in with those tall heels it took my breath away and then suddenly my heart was pounding and when she kissed me I got wet from just a little kiss on the lips! According to the script I was supposed to act unmoved by her brazen advances, but that was going to be a much tougher acting job than I thought and when she began kissing me on the lips and with her tongue in my mouth I was suddenly breathing quite hard!

Speaking of hard I looked at Jack trying to not let him see that I was looking and he was staring at us with an open mouth and his dick was hard and sticking out at a 45 degree angle and looking highly suckable, but that was not supposed to happen until later. Hannah started kissing my nipples very gently and I could not keep up the act anymore because I sighed and purred like a cat and I could tell Hannah was really into doing me, too.

JACK

Watching Hannah kiss April put me in a trance, but my circulatory system put my cock on red alert! It was ten times and hot as any porno I had ever seen because it was live, it was ten feet away from me, and it was two amazing women that I knew well and not some porno bimbos. It soon got even hotter because I could now smell April's wonderful aroma that I knew so well and loved so much and I knew that she was enjoying this just as much as I was.

Then I almost swooned as I perceived another musky pussy odor that I had never smelled before but knew must be coming from Hannah. April reached around and put her hands on Hannah's ass and kneaded it slowly. I don't know if that was intended for my visual benefit or just her natural reaction, but it made me crazy! Hannah was now working over April's nipples slowly and painstakingly, and I knew what was about to happen. Sure enough, April grabbed Hannah's head and said "suck them hard and bite them" and I laughed at her predictability.

APRIL

Suddenly I could smell Hannah's pussy odor and it was intoxicating and I grabbed her ass and pulled her cheeks apart hoping that I could smell it even more and then she started kissing my nipples and I lost it and grabbed her head and told her to bite my nipples. But that bitch just looked up at me and smiled and kept up her gentle kissing and licking and added some light suction which drove me even crazier and I pinched her ass hard and pulled her cheeks further apart and I bet Jack was getting a great view and I wish I could too!

The she lifted up her leg a little and used one of her evil lesbian tricks on me and put her knee up on the edge of the table and pushed it against my pussy and I couldn't help but spread my legs a little bit more and move closer to the edge of the table to rub against her knee. And then she stopped kissing my nipples entirely and kissed my mouth hard like I wanted her to kiss my nipples instead! What a teasing bitch she was!

JACK

Now the room was filled with two intoxicating scents and I knew my male forebrain was about to be overloaded and taken as a neuro-chemical prisoner. I looked up to see Althea leaning against the edge of the wall between the kitchen and the great room. One breast was hidden by the wall and the other was poking around the corner. Her eyes were wide and she was breathing through her mouth and watching the two other women in total fascination. Then one hand reached between her legs and began slowly rubbing her pussy.

Hannah pushed April back on the table and pulled her legs up and set her feet on the edge of the table. April shuddered and gasped as Hannah kneeled in front of her and kissed the top of her knees. April groaned and I could see Althea standing there moving her mouth like she was kissing April's legs too. Hannah quickly trailed kisses down to April's outer lips and April muttered 'oh, oh, oh' in a little girl voice. I could now smell the third distinct scent of Althea's pussy, and I was now just another monkey in rut. Hannah then lowered her head and worked on April's pussy with tender loving care. April rolled her head back and forth and began to make a strange humming sound.

APRIL

So Hannah had this magic tongue and she was making me get tunnel vision and I was breathing so fast and she was teasing my pussy but it felt so good and I wanted to scream and tell her to suck it harder and make me come and my knees were getting weak.

I was just on the edge and I started to lean into her and was just about to grab her head and fuck her little bitch face to get myself off!

JACK

It only took a few minutes for Hannah to get April right the edge of coming, but then she surprised us both. She grabbed April by the neck and pulled her off the edge of the table and pushed her down to her knees in front of her. Hannah then put one leg up on the edge of the table and pulled April into her pussy, and April began to moan and resist! Hannah grabbed her hair said "eat my pussy you slut and do it right!" April's head zeroed in on Hannah's snatch and she must have gotten lost in it the way I do in hers, because she worked on Hannah for I don't know how long, but Hannah came three times in rapid succession.

APRIL

I was just about to come when Hannah forced me down on the floor and pushed her pussy into my face and it smelled so strong and I knew I wanted it but it was so nasty and why did I ever agree to this with Jack watching and what will he think and no I don't want to do it! Then Hannah yelled at me and pushed even harder and I remember Jack saying that sometimes my pussy just takes over his brain and he just gives himself up to it and so I tried just relaxing and thinking only about Hanna's pussy.

Suddenly I opened my mouth and sucked on her and felt electric juice and strong flavor and my tongue went into overdrive and tried to act like Jack and just do everything I could think of to that pussy. Suddenly I lost all touch with everything except the world between Hannah's legs and I found Hannah's clit and sucked it and bit it and just went ape on her and each time she came she would grab my head and grind against me and I just loved that and it happened three times!

JACK

All the time April was on her knees making Hannah come Althea slowly walked toward them as if in a trance. She stopped about 3 feet away and just stared at them, moving her lips to mimic April's motions but also thrusting her hips forward like Hanna did when she came. Hanna was recovering from her third April induced orgasm about the time she looked up and saw Althea. Hannah had her right leg up on the table and her left leg on the floor with April kneeling between her legs in front of her still breathing hard from her exertion at the altar of Hanna's pussy. Althea was standing just behind and to the left of the kneeling April and was still in a trance with her eyes down at Hannah's snatch.

Hannah turned and looked over her left shoulder at me and then down at my cock and made a little smacking kiss in the air as if to say 'I'll get to you in a while.' Then she smiled again and held eye contact with me while she used her left hand to push April's head between and through her open legs and then when it was behind her she reached around with her right hand to grasp April's head and turned it 180 degrees and April's body followed on automatic and then she pushed April's face back up against her and said "Eat my ass you slut. Get your tongue all the way up there and do it right!"

APRIL

I was still in a daze from being lost in her pussy when Hannah shoved my head around behind her and stuck her ass in my face and screamed at me to lick her ass and it was so nasty and over the top but it made me so hot and I couldn't resist and I stuck my tongue into her a little and suddenly I was in another world again!

The taste was different from her pussy and it was all coppery and sweaty instead of sticky and sweet and it made me ashamed to be licking another girl's ass and it made me so nasty hot at the same time and I felt my pussy flow and drip and I heard a buzzing in my ears like big fat bees swarming and then I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and used my legs and abs to push up and stick it as far into Hannah's ass as I possibly could.

JACK

All I could see of April was her lovely back and athlete's shoulders and her head shaking and quivering as she used her tongue on Hannah's ass and the sight of it all took my breath away. Then Hannah looked away from me slowly so I would follow her gaze to Althea, who was standing just to Hannah's' left mesmerized, watching April work on Hannah. Hannah reached out with her left hand and grabbed Althea by the hair and slowly pushed her down to her knees and drew her in to her pussy, and said firmly. "You know you want it, slut, so get down on your knees and suck my pussy!"

Althea made a funny noise that was already muffled by Hannah's pussy and then hummed and sputtered and began to enthusiastically eat Hannah like a woman possessed. Hannah closed her eyes and tilted her head back and just let the feelings wash over her as her two friends worshipped her front and back like she was some Sapphic queen. She came again once and literally drooled a little bit from the side of her mouth, and then she looked back at me like some conquering heroine with a look that said 'you will serve me next!'

APRIL

I was still lost in Hannah's ass and grabbed the sides of her thighs to leverage myself further into her ass and I felt someone else's hands on her thighs and realized someone else was eating Hannah' pussy and it just made me hotter and then Hannah started to come and I loved it when she quivered and her ass grabbed my tongue a little! Then I thought who was eating her pussy and that kind of brought me back to reality and I realized it was Althea eating Hannah and boy was she getting one of her fantasies now right in her face so to speak and I guess so was I and then I realized where we were and that we were doing all this for Jack's birthday and then I remembered Jack was chained to the wall!

Hannah stood up and walked over to Jack and stood in front of him and held her breasts up like she was offering them to him and her nipples were hard as rocks and they had little beads of perspiration all over them and Jack was so hard and I was so hot and I realized I would do anything for either one of them right then and there.

JACK

Hannah stood in just front of me and cupped her breasts and held them up to me and I wanted to kiss them but I couldn't reach them but I did lick my lips and she laughed and said, "Keep those lips moist because you will need them in a few minutes." She spread her legs and put her hands on her hips and leaned back surveying the scene. The she said "April, come here!" She had April lie on the floor in front of me on her back with her head right under my legs and her feet pointing away from the wall, and then Hannah put her legs on either side of April's head and slowly sat down on her face and said "You get to eat my pussy while I get your boyfriend's cock!" She looked up at me and started to lean her face toward me when she stopped as if she had just remembered something. She turned and looked over her shoulder and spoke to Althea, "Al, get over here and eat April's pussy while she eats mine."

Althea got this strange look on her face and then lay down on her front between April's legs and started to eat her. I guess it was her second pussy ever and she started slow but soon was slurping and humming. I wondered if she knew that April had the best tasting pussy in the world! If she didn't know before she sure seemed to be discovering it now because she began to snort and hum and go frantic on April's snatch! I was enjoying it but soon couldn't concentrate because Hannah began to lick my cock!

APRIL

I was already lost eating Hannah's pussy again and it seemed almost like a whole new pussy even though I knew it was the same pussy just upside down pussy but it tasted like the same pussy but it felt different and it is easy to lose yourself in it pussy and I did. And then I felt lips on my pussy and then someone was eating me and it wasn't Jack and it was tentative at first and then it got kind of rough but okay and then it was like I was eating pussy and pussy was eating me and I was eating pussy and pussy was eating me and it was all good.

I knew some pussy was coming and it could be mine or the one I was eating or it could be that both were coming and either way it was okay with me and it was all the same but different and symmetrical and mirror image and chemistry and reverberation and it was a tide going out and coming in and then coming and coming and juice was flowing out of my pussy and juice was flowing into my mouth and round and round it goes!

JACK

Hannah was just barely flicking and licking my cock with just the very tip of her tongue and I could smell her pussy and sometimes hear April moaning too. I had been erect for what seemed like hours with no relief and I wanted to come so badly! And I looked down and Hannah was looking at me with a naughty little girl look and she opened her mouth wide like she was going to take my whole dick in her mouth and then at the last second she went back to just licking all up and down the shaft that ran along the bottom of it.

Then she took my balls in her mouth and sucked them easy and then strong and then she started slowly taking me all the way in. She gradually increased the depth, the pace, and the suction and I knew I could not last much longer. I heard April make her little 'oh uh oh' noise that she makes right before a 'regular come' and my usual habit of trying to come with her kicked in and suddenly I was shooting in Hannah's mouth. She easily handled it and sucked me dry in seconds. I heard Althea humming and strumming against April's pussy and apparently she was enjoying herself and was trying to make April come again.

APRIL

Althea was a fast learner and soon she was all over me not quite as good as Jack but tender and loving and I came and she hummed as she licked my juices and I heard Jack make his little grunt and I knew he was shooting in Hannah's mouth and I was a little jealous but I was also loving Hannah's sweet pussy on my tongue.

I heard Hannah sucking and slurping and knew she was swallowing Jack and he liked that and then I hear Hannah smacking her lips and saying 'yummmmmmm' like that commercial on TV and then I heard Jack breathing like he had just crossed the finish line of a race and I guess he had!

JACK

I was just hanging from my restraints and trying to get some oxygen. Hannah had just polished off my ejaculate and was smiling at me and smacking her lips. She kissed me and I could taste it on her. The she went back into Dominatrix mode and told Althea to come help her suck me and get me hard again. She joined Althea and they switched off back and forth on my cock and it was the best version of tag team wrestling I had ever known. Meanwhile April rested for a minute too and regained her composure while she watched her two friends work on me. She stood up and whispered in my ear "you don't think that all three of us are going to suck your cock at the same time do you little fucker?" She used one of the ropes to climb up and place her feet on either side of my head and then zeroed in and put her pussy right in my face!

This was the best climbing wall I had ever been to! I had April's perfect pussy being served to me on a platter and was getting blown by her two friends. Hannah was running Althea through the advanced blow job drill using me as a tackling dummy, getting her to deep throat me and swirl her tongue on me. I was getting close again!

APRIL

So I was bouncing my pussy against Jack's face and this was really good exercise and much better than the ropes course at Barney's sales seminar but I didn't want to crack his head against the wall so I just let my legs relax and bend and just stayed on Jack's mouth and he did his frantic Hoover thing and I knew I was about to come the big squirty. Hannah stopped telling Althea how to suck Jack and I could feel her moving around and she got behind Jack and pushed him out away from the wall a little and I looked down she was spreading his ass cheeks and I knew she a going to put her tongue in his ass and try to touch his prostrate and that meant Althea was going to get a hot protein treat!

Jack started moving his head and thrusting into Althea's mouth and Hannah was plunging her tongue in and out of his ass so he was swinging in and out from the wall about a foot and that added a little motion where his chin bumped into my pussy with each swing and I saw stars and felt my super squirts start and I hoped Jack was ready to swallow! Jack grunted and I knew he was shooting in Althea's mouth, and Hannah stopped rocking and just stuck her tongue as far into Jack as she could and I shouldn't have worried because Jack was sucking my pussy hard and moving his mouth back and forth like he was eating an ear of corn and I think I had two orgasms one right after another.

JACK

Hannah was the first to recover and she got up slowly, her breathing still labored. She helped Althea up and then April pushed her legs out straight, swung over to one side of me, and then lowered herself down and stood up. All three girls sort of hung on to each other for support and backed away from the wall and stared at me. Then they linked arms over shoulders and tried to kick like a chorus line, and began singing "Happy Birthday to you..." and they made it to "dear Jaaaack" and then looked like they were going to collapse in a heap.

I thought that was hilarious, but then I hoped that someone would remember to untie me before they passed out! They finally did let me loose and we all four fell on the bed and slept for a while. I heard some motion later and I guess Al and Hannah left because it was just me and April all tangled up in bed when I woke up to go to the bathroom and realized my dick was sore. April might miss her 4 AM sleep fuck tonight!

APRIL

So Jack fell asleep right away and I realized we never told him about Lawrence doing the video and I realized we never even noticed him filming even though he used some video lights but while Jack snoozed the rest of us watched a little of it and it was wicked nasty hot and Lawrence said Jack could be major hit on several websites. Hannah and Althea wanted to stay and set and alarm so they could watch Jack give me a sleep fuck but I said no and besides we have probably disturbed his routine who knows when he will wake up so they left.

He actually woke up about 3 and went to bathroom and then right back asleep so I thought I was safe but also a little disappointed but sure enough a little after 4 he took me like a wonderful rutting animal and it took him longer than usual to come and he never woke up but it was good for me too and then he curled up with his face on my chest and I went back to sleep too.

JACK

It was really bad when my alarm went off at 6 for my class at 8. I took a shower and realized on the way that I still smelled like April's pussy and that improved my mood, until the hot water hit and I realize my dick was rubbed raw! April stumbled into the shower about the time I finished and we only had time for a few kisses because I knew she had a sales meeting at 9.

That night I April bugged me again about meeting Marion and Walter and I told her I would try to set it up for this week

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers
1...345678