Living with April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

APRIL

So we ended up meeting Marion and Walter at the Thai place near our condo because they told Jack they liked the food so much and I was surprised at how conventional and nice they were and I really liked them despite Jack's description of the their unusual relationship. When Marion and I went to the little girl's room she showed me her collar and chains and stuff and it weirded me out a little bit but also made me hot and very thoughtful. I told Jack that now that Marion and Walter were friends of ours the rules meant no more fun and games with Marion unless I was playing too and he just smiled smugly and what did that mean?

When we got back to the condo we talked more and Walter said they had a long story to tell me and could we come over for dinner at their place next week and we made plans to do it and I was tired and we went home early and crawled in bed and just cuddled and kissed and it was wonderful.

JACK

I worked with Hannah and Althea to complete the plans for April's birthday, kept up with my school work, and kept up with April in bed, and I felt pretty damn good about things. April was closing deals and quickly becoming the sales leader at her office. I sat down and told April about my deal with my employer, but told her I had enough money to pay them back for my expenses and could back out of the overseas assignment deal if I wanted to. I also told her a little about my deal with Walter and his "adult oriented businesses" without telling her specifics because I didn't want to spoil her birthday surprise.

April and I talked about what we would do when she got her own broker's license and I finished my degree. She said she had several job offers already, one at the firm she was currently working at which kept upping its offer as her client base and closing record kept growing, and one at a big firm in Los Angeles, and she also was considering starting her own firm as soon as she could. She had not yet decided what the best plan was. She asked me what I would do if I did not take the overseas assignment with my previous employer and I told her I had several alternatives, both in the states and internationally. We agreed to just keep talking about it.

APRIL

So Jack and I were both up in the air about what we would do when I got my broker's and he finished his degree and I did not know if I was up to starting from scratch to do my own company and maybe Jack was waiting to see what I was going to do before he decided but I couldn't decide yet! Part of me wanted to just make the world go away and keep things like they were because I was going to bed happy and looking forward to my sleep fuck every morning and singing along in the car on the way to work and getting some good listings and a closing every week and life was very good!

Part of me wanted to tell Jack that he could do whatever he wanted and I would go wherever he went just to be with him but I worried that I would always regret not going for my own company and maybe be mad at Jack about it and what should I do? And I did not really understand if Jack's deal with Walter would really turn into anything and how that would affect things either so during my birthday lunch I just decided to just get drunk and stop thinking about it for a while!

JACK

I got one of the new and improved sexual acrobatics machines from Walter's first batch of pre-production test models and managed to sneak it in into the garage storage unit without April noticing. I told her a few days before that I just wanted us to have a quiet dinner on her birthday and she smiled warmly and said okay. They had a lunch birthday party for her at work and she had a few margaritas with lunch and left work early and come home and made her own pitcher, so that by the time I got back from school she was already pretty loopy. We kept up the Thai food habit and I hoped that the food sopped up some of the booze, but she didn't eat much and was still loose as a goose. I suggested that she take a shower and while she did I moved the machine in near the dungeon wall.

I was cleaning up the dishes when I got a text from Hannah saying the 'surprise crew' was 2 minutes out and I should get April ready! When April emerged from the shower squeaky clean with just a towel around her I kissed her tenderly. I asked her if she trusted me, and she said yes and I put the hood and neck leathers from the machine on her like a blindfold and led her in to the dungeon wall. I then cinched up the leather corset and main support and led her up the little steps and attached all the cables and supports. I had planned to tilt her forward like she was leaning over, just enough that she would realize how uniquely she was bound and suspended but still allow her to get the full visual effect of the parade I was about to show her. Then I took off the hood so she would see where she was and what was around her.

APRIL

So Jack hooked me up in all this leather and bondage stuff and that got me pretty excited and then he strung me up in the air on some kind of rack or something and I got real excited and then he took off the blindfold and I saw that I was completely helpless and exposed and naked and trussed up in this sci-fi contraption and at his mercy and I should be scared and I was but it was kind of good scared but I was already wet and dripping and ready and willing and bring it on little fucker!

Jack said just relax a minute and I'll be right back and I was a little miffed but then I realized there was actually nothing I could do and then I thought about what I had said to Jack when we were talking to Hannah in the car about fantasies and then it hit me that I was about to be dominated and used by several people and bring it on little fucker I love you!

JACK

When Marion and I had talked a week ago about how best to make this surprise most exciting, we talked a lot about April and her responses and then watched the video from my birthday and Marion got very agitated. She made a phone call to Walter and they spoke privately for a minute and then she surprised me. She said that occasionally every few years she and Walter would switch roles when it excited either one of them and this was one of those times! Marion would serve as Dominatrix in Chief and Master of Ceremonies and we would all be her slaves to command and tools for her use while she worked on April. Since I had decided no extra spectators and no video Walter decided to sit this one out, but he told me if we would do this HD video on the web he could get at least $1M in revenue worldwide for a real 'emo show' with real people and no actresses or actors. But I was adamant this was a private party. I asked Marion if she noticed how much Hannah liked being in control during my birthday party and she laughed and said "after tonight Hannah will realize she is a warm little puppy that loves to be spanked! She will have the best orgasm of her life and will then grovel and beg me to give her more!" and she smiled a smile that scared me, and not just a little.

I looked at April and she looked at me and then Marion strode in like I had never seen her. Her graying hair was dyed bright platinum blond and spiked and waved straight up like Elsa Lancaster in 'Bride of Frankenstein". She was encased in a shining black tight leather outfit that bared her breasts which were fitted with new platinum piercings that matched her hair. She had a black leather corset and black stockings and boots that had a big gap in between them exposing her ass and pussy. Her pubic hair was dyed platinum, too, and she had some spectacular black metal piercings in her labia! She was carrying the short whip that Walter had used on her at my birthday party in one hand and what looked like a riding crop with and electric dildo attachment built into the handle in the other. She was sex and fright merged! She walked to a spot right in front of April and struck a pose like a ringmaster at a very kinky circus, and raised her arms out wide and high and got our complete attention without saying a word.

APRIL

This phantasmagoric creature walked in and I could not take my eyes off her and my legs twitched and I wanted to apologize for not being able to kneel before her and then I realized it was Marion and then I really got scared! She did this circus ringmaster plus Vanna White sweeping motion with her arms and I realized it meant someone else was coming out and what was going to happen to me?

Then she cracked her whip at Jack and made him stand next to her and motioned for him to watch me. She walked around him using what looked like a riding crop and used it to touch him contemptuously and examine him like a horse up for auction! Then I heard footsteps coming in from the other room.

JACK

Marion had me stand next to her and then gestured and Hannah and Althea walked in naked wearing in the same garish high heels they had used during April's surprise for my birthday and I heard April gasp in perhaps a Pavlovian reaction their previous pussy party. Then I realized something was added -- they both had studded dog collars with gold chains that went down to clips on their nipples and another set of chains running down to clips on their labia, and their hands were cuffed behind them.

Marion made another motion and Paula's brother in law Larry walked in, his body shining the light, and he was really cut and his cock looked at least as big as the biggest one in the movie that Althea and I watched at the party. April made another funny noise and then drew a strong and very audible breath. Then Leon sauntered in with what they call 'swagger' and was shorter but even more pumped up and muscular than Larry. When his cock came in to view it was also apparent that Leon was indeed the 'big brother'. April whispered 'oh my god' and all four women swiveled their heads and followed Leon all the way into the room like laser trackers. If April was curious about big cocks, she would no longer be able to say she hadn't had one, because she was about to get two!

APRIL

Hannah and Althea walked in naked in heels with clippies on their nippies and even clips on their pussy lips and the chains shook and jangled as they walked and tugged on the them when they moved and I wondered what that felt like! Their nipples were standing up and long and hard and their pubic hair looked a little shiny and wet and I bet mine did too and how much of what I told Jack was actually going to happen and oh god I guess I will find out and if I don't like it I can lump it and there was a lump in my throat right now!

Then this muscular black body builder type walks in with the biggest dick I had ever seen and it swayed from side to side as he walked and it looked as big as my arm and that's what I'm talking about but oh my will it hurt and maybe it will but that would be nasty hot and I asked for it. Then another short black dude walks in with an even bigger and thicker and blacker cock and it looks as big as my leg and oh what would that feel like and can I take it and do I have a choice?

JACK

My old engineering statistics professor had a unique way of getting our attention in class and he had presented all the latest data available on actual penis size and had us characterize the distribution using all relevant statistical measures and terms. I knew intellectually that I was below average in length, but not much, and above average in girth. I also knew on an intellectual level that both of these guys were many standard deviations above the norm, and Leon especially was bigger than even the largest cock in the data I had seen, and that both Larry and Leon were literally two in many millions. To talk about equal likelihoods, the professor used to ask male students which they would prefer: to have a ten inch cock and an IQ of 100, or a 5 inch cock with a 160 IQ? I wanted to answer I would prefer a compromise like 7 inches and 130 IQ but he said that was doubly unlikely. Interestingly enough, he never shared the answers of the female students.

But emotion often defies rational analysis and these cocks made me feel inadequate. Would April like them so much she would just laugh at me in the future?

APRIL

With all those hot girls and guys standing around looking at me I was hot without being touched but Marion took over in a hurry and she tilted me down with tummy down with my head at about a 45 degree angle and then took some wooden clothespins and put them on my nipples and vaginal lips and I had never had that and why not because it made my pussy catch on fire! Then she had Jack get under me with his knees on some little steps and made him eat my pussy and then she made Hannah get above me on the same kind of steps and tongue my ass and now my ass was on fire too and my clothespins all moved when I squirmed as they ate me and that made the clothespins move and it goes round and round like positive feedback from the speaker to the microphone and I squeal and then I was squirting on jack's face there you go my cute little fucker and I felt Hannah lean down to lick it too and suck it up you little bitch slut pussy licker!

Marion smiled at me and then took out her little whip and oh god was she going to whip me and she did whip the insides of my thighs and that made all my clothespins move and then she whipped Hannah and told her to get her tongue further in my ass and she did and then the she whipped my thighs some more and everything bubbled over again and Jack sucked it up and groaned and so did I.

JACK

I could not see exactly what Marion was doing but April shook and came and squirted and it tasted so good but I had to complete with Hannah for it because she took her tongue out of April's ass and tried to get some of the oily squirts from April's pussy. The Marion whipped her and said back to that ass you little slut and she got her tongue way into April and then Marion moved around and whipped April's ass checks and thighs and the whip was landing right next to my face and Hannah's face and then April squirted so much that I couldn't swallow it all but I tried!

Marion had me stand to the side and made Hannah kneel under April so she could just barely reach April's pussy with her tongue. The she whipped Hannah's ass and inside her thighs and they got all red and Hannah got frantic and was just touching April but her tongue was going 100 miles an hour. Suddenly April came again with a big squirt and it dripped onto Hannah's face and she loved it and sucked it up!

APRIL

Marion had Jack get behind me on those little steps and put his hands on the aluminum above me and stick his cock in me doggy style which I love but I never had it like this and when he thrust into me the clothespins moved and tugged and it made me push my ass back toward him and then Hannah started licking both his cock and my clit to and I came some more and squirted and Hannah got to eat it all and she did. And then Jack just kept fucking me little fucker and Marion whipped my breasts lightly and I came even harder.

And then Marion had the first black guy get right in front of me on some more of those wonderful little steps and he was slowly jerking his cock and it was only about an inch from my face and it was even bigger than I thought and stuck my tongue out but I just could not reach it but I had to have it!

JACK

April was quivering and trying to move forward against the restraints and I was trying to keep penetrating her as much as I could so I tried to move forward too. Marion whispered in my ear to get up and come around beside her and watch what was going to happen next.

I got up and saw April reaching her tongue out to try to lick Larry's cock but she just couldn't reach it and I could tell she wanted it but I was not sure I wanted her to get it. Then Marion adjusted April to be a little more horizontal and said watch this Jack and then she used her crop to push Larry's ass so that his cock moved towards April's mouth.

APRIL

I stared at that big cock and everyone was watching me and it was so nasty and so hot and then I realized Jack was watching too with this strange look on his face like when we talked about his cock and then I was ashamed and that made me even hotter and I'm sorry Jack but I want it and I screamed "I want it in my mouth!" and I did. And then suddenly I could reach it and I sucked it as hard as I could and I took it as deep as I could and I loved it and I wanted it and I looked at Jack and hoped he understood that I just had to try it!

And then I gave myself up to that cock the same way I had surrendered to Hannah's pussy and I ran my tongue on it and sucked it and licked it and consumed it as it consumed me!

JACK

I watched the expression on April's face in a trance and I realized she wanted that cock and she intended to have it and I thought about Peppermint Schnapps every three years and she's into variety and then she yelled "I want it in my mouth" and I guess she meant it because suddenly it was in her mouth and she sucked it hungrily and looked greedy and lusty and happy and closed her eyes and sucked on it so hard that her cheeks grew dimples where they had not been before.

Then she pulled back and opened her eyes and looked at the cock and then licked all over it and licked the hole at the front and then sucked it into her mouth again I wanted to look away but I couldn't and then I realized she was in a trance too. She kept licking all around and sucking it in until she got it almost all the way down her throat and then she just kept it down and sucked on it and then she opened her eyes and looked at me and I swear her eyes were smiling at me!

APRIL

So I finally got that cock as far down my throat as I could and I felt a sense of accomplishment and I looked at Jack and thought I did it you little fucker I did it but he still looked funny and I knew I looked happy and I was a total nasty slut and that made he even hotter. Which was good because the guy began fucking my mouth instead of just letting me suck him and that was even nastier and then I felt him start to dribble some come and it was nasty and salty and strong and very different from Jack and now I was a total and complete slut and everybody knew it and suddenly he shot in my mouth and Marion whipped me lightly and said swallow it all slut and she didn't really have to tell me that because nothing could have stopped me and it wasn't nearly as much as Jack but it tasted very different. And Marion kept whipping me and said keep sucking and make sure he stays hard and then she whipped the black guy's ass and that made him get harder in my mouth and suddenly he was even bigger and harder than before and he had this really surprised expression on his face and Marion tongue kissed him and then said "you are leaning something about yourself tonight too tough guy!"

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and Marion positioned him behind me where Jack had been and he started to put that cock in me and could I take it and oh I am a slut and suddenly he was way up inside me and fucking me! Marion whipped his ass lightly in time to his strokes and he got even harder and fucked me deeper and then Hannah got down under me and licked my clit and I had a little come with no squirt and suddenly he came inside me and it was hot and sticky and I was a slut horny slut filthy slut!

JACK

April was taking that big cock down her throat like I could not believe and then suddenly Larry started fucking her mouth and going even deeper and then he grunted and I knew he was coming in her mouth and she was groaning like she liked it and sucking and swallowing. Marion shouted for her to keep sucking and keep him hard and then Marion began whipping Larry's ass and I thought Larry was going to slug her, but then he started to like it and he pulled out of April's mouth he looked even bigger and harder than when he started and he went around behind her and rammed it right up her pussy and started fucking her really hard. April took to it like she was born for it and like it was no big deal and she was also getting her clit licked and Marion was whipping Larry' s butt and whipping Hannah all over too and I was not sure what I thought but it was sure something new for me.

1...345678