Living with Aunt Sarah Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy who has fallen on hard times is taken in by his aunt.
4.3k words
4.24
82.2k
109
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, my girlfriend left me for another guy not long after we moved to another city post-graduation. My aunt, who lived in the same city with her second husband, could tell that the breakup was tough on me, both emotionally and financially, so she convinced me to move in with them. I tried to resist, but my cousin had just gone off to college, so they had the room.

My aunt, Sarah, is my mom's sister. She was 40 at the time with dark brown hair and naturally tan skin (just like everyone in my family). Because her second husband, Rick, owned a couple bars, she didn't need to work during the day, so she spent most of the time working out. Needless to say, she was fit, but she never lost the bust that seemed to grow naturally in my family.

For the first few months, I was kind of a sad sack. I would sleep in and then just watch TV during the day. That changed in a single morning. I hadn't been up too late the night before, but I was still determined to sleep until noon or so.

Sarah had other plans. She came bursting into the room and ripped the blankets off of me shouting, "Wake up, sleepy-head!"

I woke up startled, from the sudden chill in the air that i felt come over me - I was only in boxers. I said, "What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"Yes," Sarah said. She had a big smile on and was dressed in yoga pants and a tank with a sports bra as well as tennis shoes. She hopped from one foot to the next. "Rick's at work. My friends are all busy. You're going to work out with me."

"Okay," I said, blearily. "When do we leave?"

"You've got 30 minutes," she said. And then a curious thing happened. I watched her eyes slowly fall down to my crotch and her smile gave way to something more like a frown. "I'll...give you a second."

I looked down and realized, to my horror, I had an erection. I began to say something as I covered it up, but she was already gone.

"Fuck," I muttered to myself. This had the ability to be one of those things that really makes things awkward between two people - between two family members, no less. And I didn't want to be on weird terms with her and Rick.

But I couldn't think of that at the moment. I had to go. So got up, put on some gym shorts, a t-shirt, laced up a pair of old running shoes and ran to the bathroom. When I was done, I went downstairs and found Sarah waiting at the dining room table.

"Hey," I said.

She looked up at me, smiled, and tossed a bottle of water my way. "Let's go, slowpoke."

On the way to the gym, there was kind of a weird silence, even though we had the radio on. I racked my brain, trying to think of something to say. Do I address it? Do we just act like it didn't happen? Do I just change the subject altogether?

Luckily, I didn't have to say anything because Sarah went first.

"Listen, kiddo," she said. I wanted to groan at being called that - I was 23. "Sorry I barged in on you like that."

"Hey, don't worry about it. Your house, your rules," I joked. She smiled.

"We're here!" she exclaimed as we rolled into the parking lot of the gym.

The place was huge - think GloboGym in Dodgeball. I walked in behind her and immediately felt the blast of hard techno music and the smell of sweat and rubber. There were two stories, the top was mostly ellipticals and treadmills with a few racquetball courts while the main level was all weights. I think there was a lower level with a pool, but we never made our way there. There weren't a lot of people there at the time since it was a Tuesday morning. Mostly just the staff - men and women in better shape than I could ever dream of being.

Sarah and I went to the ellipticals - specifically the ones with the TVs.

"What?" she said as she hopped up on one and turned it to the Food Network. "I can't do both?"

I didn't say anything. I just smiled and hopped up on the machine next to her and flipped through the channels, finally settling on ESPN. I'm not a huge sports guy, but I at least wanted to look like I was in front of my aunt.

We ran for about 20 minutes before I realized there were mirrors in the gym, like there are in most gyms. That's when I also noticed Sarah running. Like I said, she was wearing a sports bra, but that wasn't enough to keep her breasts from moving - they were large.

I was careful not to stare for too long. I'd peek up, just above my TV and would catch a glimpse and then go back to watching TV. I watched them sway with every stride she took. Eventually her chest began to sweat a little, causing her shirt to cling. It was incredible. At that moment, I didn't care she was my aunt - I couldn't take my eyes off her.

After a couple more seconds, I forced myself to stop, but it was too late. I glanced up and made eye contact with Sarah through the Mirror. I broke right away and tried to make it look like I was just watching the TV, even going to the trouble of casually taking a drink of water.

She didn't say anything and I just went straight back to jogging. After another 10 minutes, I was done. Everything from my lungs to my calves burned. I stepped down from the machine and felt my legs burst with pain.

"You okay?" Sarah asked with a grin. "Are you going to need me to carry you to the car?"

I believed she could, too. I smiled as best I could as I gasped for breath and fumbled for my water bottle. "I could go all day."

"I bet you could," she said with an upturned eyebrow. "Here, let me stretch you. You're walking all funny, which means you're going to cramp up if I don't."

I didn't argue. I got down on the padded floor and laid on my back. There was no one else around except for an old woman across the room on one of the treadmills. For this, I was grateful. I'm not super in shape - I'm tall but pretty skinny, so there isn't much muscle on these arms.

So, I felt a little emasculated laying on the floor, struggling for breath, as my 40 year old aunt looked down on me and shook her head with a grin.

"Gimme a leg," she said. I offered her my right, which she took and extended forward. It began to bend and she slapped the inside of my thigh, just above my knee. "Keep it straight."

"Sorry," I said.

"When was the last time you worked out?" she asked.

"Well, does that include moving my stuff to your place?" I asked. Aunt Sarah shook her head. "Then...about a year."

"It shows," she said and laughed. She dropped my leg and took my left leg, slowly extending it. Except, this time, she got down a little lower, on her knee to be precise. Her right hand was on my ankle, keeping my leg straight her left grasped the inside of my thigh. Her finger kind of danced along my skin, which kind of tickled, as if they were electrically charged. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"What?" I asked and swallowed.

"Working out," she said. "Getting up. Moving. Improving yourself."

"Yeah," I said. And it did, once the pain began to subside.

"My turn" she suddenly said, dropping my leg. She got down on the floor and put her leg up. "Come stretch me out."

That was it. That's when I realized she was messing with me. No one would just make a comment like that unintentionally, especially after catching her nephew checking out her breasts. Right?

So, I got up and took her leg and began to extend it towards her chest, like she did with me. I grasped her ankle and her calf and moved slowly towards her. She wasn't sweaty. She didn't smell - in fact, she smelled really nice, flowery. Her leg was thick and firm.

I knew she was more flexible than me, so I got to the point where I started to hurt when she stretched me and went just a little further.

She looked up to me, looking bored. "C'mon. I'm tougher than you think."

I nodded and pushed a little further. Sarah smiled and nodded.

"More."

I got down on one knee, purposefully placing it so it was just touching her ass. I pushed forward on her leg, my hand on the other side of her thigh as her leg extended. She tilted her head back with closed eyes and sighed. I peeked back at her other leg, which was planted firmly on the floor, and traced upwards to where her legs met.

"That's better," she said in a whisper. I let off on the leg and she swung it around outside, so I was perfectly in between both legs and set it on the floor. She lifted her other leg and said, "This time be more firm. I can take it."

My head was spinning, either from exhaustion or hormones, but I had no choice but to take her leg. This time, though, I placed my inner hand higher upon her thigh, so it was directly in between her knee and her crotch. I did this slowly, inching along in case she got uncomfortable. But she didn't. In reality, I thought I could actually feel her leg to make my hand go a little higher.

I pressed her leg towards her chest as firm as I could, but apparently not enough. She looked at me again with that upturned eyebrow. I pressed harder and harder but it wasn't enough. The only thing I could do was press my whole body into her, but I didn't want to hurt her.

"I can take it," she said, as if hearing my thoughts.

So I did. My chest was at about the back of her knees and my crotch was at her thigh. Not only my crotch, though, but my cock, which I had just realized was fully erect. I realized this at the height (or low - I guess) of the stretch, right when I couldn't move her leg any further because her knee was basically digging into her tits.

And I think Sarah noticed this too. Because, without missing a beat, we split apart at the same time.

"I think that's enough," she said as she got up and grabbed her water bottle.

"Yeah," I replied and glanced down to make sure I wasn't pitching a tent. "I could use a shower."

"Me too," she said and then quickly added, "you can go first though."

"Thanks," I said as we walked down the steps.

She laughed. "I think you need it more than me."

To my surprise, even this didn't seem to phase her. We were still joking around the entire ride home like nothing weird had happened. Still, I decided I needed to take a step back - even if Sarah was, for some reason, flirting with me, it would be wrong to pursue it as being anything more than playful and harmless.

And I could, unfortunately, still hear her and Rick having sex at least once a week. So, things must have been okay with them at least. Or, so I thought.

Things really changed on the night that Rick's bar finally opened and he had a big bash. Aunt Sarah and I went, of course, and I decided to go casual - jeans and a button-up - while she went with a tight flannel shirt that she tied in a knot at her stomach with a not-so-modest black tank. But I couldn't stop looking at her legs - jeans that perfectly contoured to her legs which ended at heeled boots.

"I dunno about this get-up. I feel like the love-child of a pirate and a lumberjack," she said, "what do you think?"

I knew I was really toeing the line but I couldn't help myself. I came up with the great line of, "I think you look hot...er, uh, beautiful."

She laughed anyways and thanked me.

We then we took off not long after that. The bar was pretty busy when we got there - Rick had a lot of friends. They had a shitty country-rock band playing but it seemed like most people were too drunk to care.

We said hi to Rick, who was busy taking orders and shmoozing a couple investors, got our drinks, and found a table in a corner of the bar.

We sat and chatted but didn't talk a whole lot - I mean I'd be living with them for about a month, so it's not like we had a lot more to talk about. But Sarah didn't seem that disinterested, more distracted. I followed her gaze and found Rick at the bar, leaning against it and talking with a young bartender with red hair and a slim figure. He was telling some stupid joke. She was laughing. That's why Sarah had dressed to show off her body - Rick was a flirt, maybe more.

"This is a pretty nice place," I said, trying to distract my aunt. "Nice turnout too."

She didn't really say anything but instead motioned for one of the bartenders to bring her another drink. When the bartender, the redhead who she addressed as Jen, arrived, Sarah asked for a couple shots.

"Oh I was just gonna have a beer so I can still drive," I told her after Jen left.

"We can just take an Uber," she said. "It's not like they'll tow my car. Besides, drinks are on the house."

The shots came and went, as did another round of beers and Moscow Mules. The music started to pick up and a lot of people were on the dance floor. Sarah, herself, was beginning to loosen up with each passing moment and I could feel my mind slipping, so I forced myself to stop.

The band closed out of a tune and went into a slow number. Things were getting bleary but I suddenly felt a tug on my arm. Sarah was saying something close into my ear.

"Do you want to dance?" She asked, her breath hot and smelling of alcohol. "This is my favorite song."

"Yeah, sure," I said.

The next thing I knew, she was pulling me into the middle of the dance floor, hidden by other couples. I put my hand on her hip and she took the other as we began swaying with the music.

"Are you having a good time," she asked me close in my ear again.

"Yes," I replied. "And you?"

"Peachy."

For most of the song, we just swayed in the crowd, silently looking over each other's shoulders because neither of us knew what to say. But Sarah could never do that for too long. Eventually she grabbed my hand and moves it lower on her hip.

"What is this, a Catholic Prom?" She asked and laughed in such a way that I couldn't help but watch her cleavage giggle with her. "I won't tell if you won't."

My hand was really oh the top of her ass. This may have been wishful thinking, but I thought I could feel her panties through her jeans. My heart just about exploded and I felt myself grow erect in an instant. I tried to keep my distance so she didn't feel it, but I felt her leg brush up against it more than a few times.

I must have looked like a wreck to her. I was blushing, sweating, and incredibly turned on. Sarah was smooth and composed, though a little loose. I felt eyes of the people on me like I knew, but when I looked around, I realized everyone was too drunk to care.

My head was spinning - I was actually kind of having a good time. The band said they were going to take a little break, which I was more than okay with. The dance floor dispersed and Sarah looked at me for a long time.

"Ready to go?" She asked, both drunk and a little upset.

"Yeah," I said. "Whenever."

I called an Uber and we had a couple more shots while we waited. When we got home, I thought Sarah would want to go straight to bed, but instead she told me to go sit down on the couch while she grabbed a bottle of wine and a couple glasses. I did as I was told and checked the clock. It wasn't even midnight yet - Rick wouldn't be home for a couple more hours at least.

Sarah turned on some music and came back with the wine. She poured us a couple glasses and took a seat on the couch I was on.

"Sorry if you wanted to stay longer," she said, taking a long drink. "I needed to get out of there."

"No worries," I said. "This is...nice."

"It is," Sarah said and smiled, but the smile was shallow.

"Is everything okay, Sarah?" I asked. I knew it was none of my business, but I couldn't help myself. Between this and how she looked after dancing with Rick, I had to ask.

She looked at me, troubled, and took a drink before she spoke. "Rick's cheating on me."

I looked surprised, but I didn't feel it. I always wondered, even before tonight. He had that quality of either being your best friend or a complete stranger, and I felt more comfortable with the latter.

"What?" I said. "Surely..."

"It's true," she said. She was serious as she pierced me with her deep eyes. For a moment, she never looked so sober. "I don't really want to get into it, but I know."

"I hate to say the 'd' word, but have you..."

"Do you mind if we don't get into that right now?" she asked and I nodded. With one big gulp, she finished her drink and poured herself another. As she topped me off, I noticed her staring at my crotch. "What's under there?"

"Excuse me?" I asked. I almost dropped my glass.

"Your tat," she said and then scooted over nearer to me. I realized my arm was lying on my thigh. She pulled up my sleeve to get a better look at it. "What is it?"

"It's just a design that one of my friends from school did for me," I explained. The tattoo was a geometrical design that wrapped around my forearm. "It's based on a piece by this artist I like."

"Cool," she said and delicately fingered the design. "I've got some ink too."

"Oh really?" I said, but I knew she had a couple tats. "Where at?"

"Well, I've got this one," she said and then turned her back on me. She held her hair to the side, exposing a sun on the back of her neck. I took a moment before I responded because the scent from her hair had filled my lungs for a moment. It was heavy but pleasant.

"Nice," I said. "That must've hurt."

"Like I said, I can handle a little pain." Aunt Sarah turned back around and winked. She brought up her left leg and said, "Here, I've got another on my ankle. Help me with my boot."

I set our glasses on the coffee table and grabbed hold of her heel and calf - instantly bringing back memories of stretching her at the gym - and pulled. The boot slid off and I sat down. She pulled the sock from her foot, revealing maroon painted toenails and sat her foot on my knee. I pulled up on her pant leg just a little to reveal a purple flower that I'd never really seen up close before.

"It's lilac," she said. "There's no hidden meaning behind it. I just like lilac."

"I like it," I said, but she didn't retract her foot. In fact, she gave me her other.

"I mean, it's either you help me pull it off now or after I pass out," she said.

I didn't argue. I just pulled her other boot off along with her sock and watched as she wiggled and stretched out her toes. I'm not really into feet, but I liked hers - petite, clean, and cute.

What happened next I can only chalk up to being drunk - it's not something I would have thought of as an option if I were sober. I took her left foot and gently began to caress it. At first, I focused on the toes in case she got uncomfortable, but when I looked over and saw her eyes closed and her eyebrows raised in pleasure, I began to work my thumbs around the ball of her foot.

"Oh wow," Sarah said, which I almost took to mean I should stop, but she kind of worked her foot in sync with the movements of my fingers.

Still, I asked - sounding like an idiot, probably, "Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head. So, I continued, working the contours of her foot, down to her heel and up her ankle slightly. I could feel my dick getting harder just watching my aunt run her fingers through her hair, her eyes still closed.

Eventually, I put her foot down and took the other, doing the same.

"Oh my god," she said, rolling her eyes. "Can I pay you to do this all day, everyday?

"Well, you're providing food and shelter," I said. "I think we're even."

I watched as she slowly slid a finger from her hair, down her cleavage and towards her pussy, but she veered at the last second and ran her hand down her thigh instead. I continued to work her foot, watching it drive her crazy, but suddenly she pulled it away and sat up.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"More than," she replied. "But I think I need to go to bed."

"Sure thing," I said.

Sarah took her boots and stood up, but almost fell to the floor.

"Shit," she said. "I think I'm drunk."

"You don't say," I replied, grabbing her arm. "Need some help."

Sarah pecked me on the cheek and said, "You're such a gentleman."

Together, we made our way out of the living room and up the stairs, only pausing once so she could get her balance. I walked her into the bedroom, helped her on the bed, and then turned to leave.

12