Living With Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Our decision made, we head for Tuscany.
3.6k words
4.27
28.6k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The further we travelled from Rome on the Saturday morning, the quieter Maggie became.

She came home from school really excited with a week's break – and a holiday in Tuscany – to look forward to. Knowing we had an early start on the Saturday morning, we had packed and prepared on Thursday so that all we had to do once we arrived home after work on Friday was to shower, have something to eat, set the alarm for three-thirty and try to grab some sleep. Our bags were already in place, by the front door.

'I can't believe we're doing it,' Maggie chortled, emerging naked and freshly shaved from the shower, towelling her hair in what should have been an erotic cliché, except that I found it totally arousing.

I'd seen her like this a hundred times but I still felt the familiar stirring and didn't need to look down to know I was stiffening rapidly. Despite my shorts, Maggie had noticed immediately and grinned.

'You're supposed to be saving that for the holiday.'

'The holiday started an hour and a half a go, when I left work. Besides, what if I don't fancy anyone?'

'Then you'll have to settle for me,' she smiled, striking a sexy pose.

'Seriously,' I persisted, trying to ignore her teasing, 'what if I can't get it up? It's all right for women, they don't have to have a hard-on to have sex.'

'Women need lubrication though,' she reminded me, coming to stand in front of where I sat on the edge of the bed.

Still rubbing her hair she spread her legs slightly. Her cunt was a mere twelve inches from my face and, as she had clearly intended, I could both scent her arousal and see her glistening labia. Taking hold of her ass, I pulled her within reach of my tongue.

'Something tells me,' I said, looking up at her, 'that, right now, you have all you need.'

'That's because I got wet when I saw the way you were looking at me,' she said. 'Sometimes I can't believe you still fancy me after all these years.'

'Thirty-seven isn't old,' I told her, blowing gently on her clit, which seemed to swell slightly as I did so. 'And not many people would believe you were that old anyway – especially if they saw you naked.'

She stepped back and hefted her breasts thoughtfully.

'They're not bad, are they? When I was younger I was dead jealous of the girls with big tits. Now I'm grateful mine aren't so big. They don't sag much, do they?'

'Not at all,' I assured her.

'And my ass isn't drooping?' she asked turning round to show me.

'One of the most, if not the most, fuckable asses it's been my privilege to know' I said solemnly.

She giggled.

'You've certainly fucked it enough times to know.'

'Are you going to let any of your new lovers fuck it?' I asked, trying to sound casual, but feeling a twinge of jealousy at the idea of my wife's ass being available for anyone who wanted it.

She stepped up close in front of me again before replying.

'I might. But only if you're watching.'

That was it. With a growl of lust I grabbed her ass-cheeks again and pulled her cunt to my mouth. While she undulated against me, moaning loudly and raking my back with her nails, I nibbled on her clit and ran my tongue up and down her slit. As I did so, I thumb-fucked her cunt and worked my middle finger into her ass. She came with a shuddering groan and more or less fell onto the bed beside me.

'I think you're right, Charlie,' she said weakly.

'About what?' I asked, not really listening as I was trying to remove my shorts without damaging my straining prick.

'The way we've been going at it these last few months, we don't need anyone else.'

I rolled her onto her back and pulled her legs apart. She was completely limp and she could almost have been a life-sized doll – if life-sized dolls smiled knowingly and giggled delightedly when their owners produced rock-hard erections. We both groaned as I slid smoothly into her.

'Do I still feel tight?' she asked, a little anxiously, rolling her hips slowly under me.

'God, yes! Why?'

'You never used to be able to take me this easily. Maybe all the sex we're having these days is stretching me.'

'If you ask me, it's just that you're a lot wetter these days. I'm sure it's only in the last few months that I've been able to lick your juices off the insides of your thighs before we fucked, rather than just from the lips of your cunt.'

'You don't mind that sex seems messier these days? Or that the language we're using is better suited to a brothel?'

'Are you kidding? Talking dirty adds to the fun and as for you being wetter, shit, no! I love the idea that you're so excited your juices are really flowing. I love the taste, too. Maybe it's me, but I think you're tasting better than ever. More earthy and raunchy, somehow.'

'Do you think other men would think the same?'

I had hardly moved since I entered her, although she was still rolling her hips slowly and I could feel her internal muscles squeezing my dick from time to time.

'I'm sure they would. Why do you ask? Don't tell me you're having second thoughts? I thought you were looking forward to having me watch you – and you watching me?' I asked.

She let out a little whimper and her legs came up to wrap themselves around my waist. At the same time she used a hand to pinch her already-stiff nipples.

'I am,' she muttered hoarsely, her hips moving faster. 'It's just that I don't think they'll be as good at it as you.'

'But it'll be fun finding out,' I reminded her. 'And anyway, that's not the point. We're not trying to find a perfect lover; we're just trying to add some variety.'

'Charlie?' she panted.

'Yes, my love?'

'Stop talking and fuck me.'

'Yes, my love.'

She pulled my face down to meet hers and kissed me fiercely. Instead of the usual backwards-forwards movement, she was rotating herself vigorously around my more or less stationary prick. The end was never in doubt. I came after about less than five minutes and the feeling of my cum flooding her cunt was enough to trigger her climax.

After we'd eaten, we went to bed. The plan was to grab some sleep. All we did was grab each other and this time she wanted it in her ass. I couldn't help marvelling that, until six months ago, I was lucky if she let me bugger her twice a year. Since, 'That Night' and its aftermath, she had let me have her ass more frequently and, once she'd stopped feeling guilty about enjoying it so much, it became a regular occurrence – often at her instigation.

We ended up with about three hours sleep and then it was time to get up and leave. The journey to the airport and the flight itself were both uneventful and the car was waiting for us as arranged. Beyond giving me directions following some basic map-reading to get us away from Rome and onto the right motorway, Maggie lapsed into a thoughtful silence.

Finally, I had to ask her why she was so quiet.

'I'm wondering if this is a good idea after all.'

'Having a holiday in Tuscany? Are you kidding?'

'You know what I mean.'

And I did, of course. Since Maggie had been appointed a head teacher, some five or six years ago, she had attended an annual, five-day education conference. At the last one, some six months ago, she had had a one-night stand with a guy she had met at previous conferences. The sex, she admitted had been wild and satisfying, partly because she knew she shouldn't be doing it and partly because, for the first time in fifteen years, it wasn't with me. Being thought attractive by a younger man had helped weaken her resolve – as had the alcohol, the flattery and the fact that she was safely secluded in an anonymous hotel room surrounded, in many cases, by other couples having equally illicit liaisons. The fact that our sex lives had become stale and predictable, was another factor that contributed to her downfall.

To her surprise I wasn't as angry as she had thought I would have been, but the truth was that I found the idea of her having sex with another man quite arousing. Thinking about it, the only explanation I can come up with is that, because I knew she still loved me, I was able to put it down to sex, nothing more, nothing less. After all, I told myself, before we married both of us had had our shares of casual sex. Whilst we had varying degrees of affection for those partners, neither of us considered ourselves to have been in love with them – but that hadn't stopped us enjoying sex with them. As such – rightly or wrongly – I was able to rationalise the incident and ensure it didn't have a detrimental affect on our relationship.

In fact it had exactly the opposite effect. Neither of us wished Maggie's little escapade to be the cause of us ending our relationship and the realisation that our sex lives had become almost tedious, kick-started a revival. Maggie, having had proof that she was attractive to other men, became more confident, less inhibited and positively innovative. Delighted that her interest in sex was not only renewed, but expanding in all manner of new ways, I made every effort to keep up with her, the result being that we both opened up to new ideas and found ourselves able to discuss – and sometimes enact – our fantasies. One thing that emerged early on in this rediscovery, was that we both found the idea of watching each other have sex with a third party quite exciting.

So when Maggie found an advertisement offering privacy and seclusion for a small group of open-minded couples we thought it offered the perfect opportunity for us to discover whether or not such activities would prove as stimulating in reality as they seemed in our fantasies.

'Well, we better work out where we are with this before we arrive,' I said, more or less thinking out loud. 'And though I don't suppose for one minute there will be any sort of coercion to do anything we don't want to, or aren't happy with, I think we need to be clear about what is and isn't going to happen.'

'I know,' she groaned. 'And I know that everything that has got us to this moment is because I was stupid enough to let Jeff seduce me.'

'Whoa, hang on a minute,' I said quickly, taking my eyes off the road long enough to pat her thigh reassuringly. 'What happened all those months ago is history. We've dealt with that and moved on. And in some ways it's been a blessing because, although we still enjoyed each other's company, it wasn't much of a marriage in the bedroom. Now we have some fantastic times in there and, for me at any rate, our relationship outside of the bedroom is better too.'

'You're right,' she sighed, squeezing my hand, 'and if having that night with Jeff was what it took to get us back on track then I guess, in a funny way, that it was a good thing and maybe it was meant to be. But this is different.'

'How so? I mean, look how it turned us both on to think about watching each other with a new partner. God, we've talked dirty about it, taunted each other about it, pretended we were doing it with someone else, on and off for weeks.'

'I know,' she agreed, 'and I'd be lying if I'm not getting a little shiver right now, as you're speaking . . .'

'So?'

'I think it boils down to the fact that when I let Jeff fuck me it was something that just sort of happened. I was away from home and missing your company. I was tired. I had had far too much to drink. Jeff was very attentive and flattering and he made me feel desirable and sexy. I started to feel horny. He pushed his luck and I wasn't in the right frame of mind to resist.

'But I never set out that night to get laid. I didn't dress to get laid – like I've been doing for you recently,' she said with a soft little giggle. 'I wasn't looking for male company. But, as we know, it happened.

'However, what we're doing now is pre-meditated and almost cold-blooded and that's the difference. We booked this holiday specifically so we could have easy, no-strings sex with other people. Just think about it for a moment - in a few hours time I could be naked, with my legs wide apart and some guy, that so far I've yet to meet, has his dick so far up my cunt his balls are banging my ass. And if I turn my head I might very well see you, eating out the cunt of some sexy woman you've only just met, while she sucks your dick.

'That's the reality of what we're heading for: the certainly that, by this time tomorrow, we can have had sex with two or three total strangers just by turning up at that hotel – and that it's expected of us! When have either of us ever been able to say that?'

'Okay. I understand what you're saying and, obviously, I agree with you. So what do you want to do about it?'

'What do you want to do about it?' she countered.

'Ten minutes ago I wanted to do what we planned to do. Now I'm not so sure. What I do know, is that I want us to be in full agreement about whatever it is we do – be that carrying on as planned, or keeping ourselves completely to ourselves.'

'But, at the very least, you're owed a fuck with another woman,' she said hesitantly.

'How do you make that out?'

'Because I fucked Jeff.'

'And you still feel guilty about it? So you want me to fuck someone else so we'd even and you'd feel better?'

'I guess so.'

'Okay then, how's this: we'll turn up at the hotel as planned, I'll fuck the arse off the first woman who'll let me and then we'll check out and find a normal hotel for the rest of the week.'

She gave a little giggle.

'What do I do while you're shagging this woman?'

'I dunno. Watch telly? Read a book? Sit in a corner and give us marks out of ten? This is your idea, don't forget. Look, you're right in many respects – we don't need to go through with this at all. I think you'll agree when I say our marriage is stronger and more satisfying now than it's ever been. So of course we don't need to have sex with other people.

'However, I can't forget how aroused we both get when we talk about it. And the picture you just painted, of us fucking with other people we haven't met yet, started getting me hard right then, as you were speaking. Maybe I'm perverted. Or maybe if it started to happen I'd have to drag the guy off you. Maybe we'll think it was a mistake after all. But, if I'm honest, I'm still looking forward to it.'

'Really?' she asked. 'You're not just saying that because you think it's what I want?'

'No, I'm really not. But if you have any doubts or reservations then we won't do it. Simple as that.'

'Then I'll tell you what,' she decided. 'We'll keep going, check in and see what the other couples are like. If we like the place and the others, we'll start going along with things but, if either of us feels uncomfortable at any time, we both back off and out. Okay?'

'Okay,' I agreed.

She was silent for a few moments and then giggled again.

'Did you really get hard, just thinking about it?'

For an answer, I took her hand and placed it squarely on my erection. She giggled for a third time, her confidence growing.

'You don't think the others will think me a shrivelled up old hag?'

'Jesus! Are you kidding? You're gorgeous – and sexy. And if any of them do manage to find out how good you are in bed, I probably won't see you again until it's time to check out.'

She laughed and continued playing gently with my dick until we pulled off the motorway and stopped to pay the toll. Then she started looking around with more than the casual interest she had been showing until then.

'What's the matter?' I frowned.

'How long till we get there?'

'If the instructions are accurate, it's about twenty minutes from that motorway exit.'

'Then find somewhere quiet to park.'

'Huh?'

'Down there. Take that little side road,' she said pointing to what was not much more than a cart track.

We bounced slowly along the track until it ended at one of the many tumbledown farmhouses that had yet to be bought and renovated. The trees that had given the house shade in the past had grown taller, while shrubs and bushes had spread unchecked. Following Maggie's instructions I nosed the car into what was once the farmyard and turned off the engine.

The silence – and the heat – rolled in on us, Traffic noises from the nearby road were all but muffled by the buildings and the vegetation. I looked at Maggie enquiringly.

'So we're really going to go through with it?' she asked.

'As things stand, yes. Of course if it's not what we expected, then no,' I shrugged.

'You're happy for me to be fucked by three or four men over the next six days?'

'Actually, I'm trying not to dwell on that side of things.'

'But you still think you'd like to watch me being fucked.'

'I think the answer is, yes – but I'm going to be jealous at the same time.'

'Good. Don't forget I want to see you in action too. Are you looking forward to doing some fucking of your own?'

'That part sounds like it will definitely be fun,' I nodded.

'Okay. The let's start right here and now.'

'What?'

'We've no idea what the programme is when we get there. It might be drinks and skinny-dipping as soon as we arrive. So, just to be on the safe side and in case I don't get to do this for a while, I want you to fuck me. I want to arrive at the hotel leaking your cum – and I want your dick to be sticky with my juices.'

She was unfastening her loose, wrap-around skirt as she was speaking. By the time I'd nervously looked round to make sure we were hidden from view, her panties were hanging from her left ankle and her blouse was open. Impatiently, she started unfastening my jeans and then climbed into the back seat while I pulled them off.

'Our first fuck in Italy,' she murmured happily as I wriggled between her thighs.

'But not our last,' I told her, sinking into her wet heat with a groan of pleasure.

'God, I hope not,' she moaned, rising to meet me as best she could, given our particular situation. 'Where are you going?'

'This is just too uncomfortable. Let me put your legs here . . . and then I can . . .'

'Oh, God, Charlie, this is amazing,' she gasped, once I'd re-entered her.

She was lying on her back at an angle across the back seat. I had lifted her legs and hooked them over my shoulders so that, when I plunged into her again, her knees were pushed back against her breasts. In this way I was able to brace my own legs and get enough leverage to fuck her briskly.

'You like this, huh?' I grunted.

'Oh, fuck, yes,' she panted.

'Remind me to try fucking your ass with you in this position.'

'God, Charlie, I'm cumming,' she wailed, her imagination applying the finishing touches.

We had to separate after that. The back of the car just wasn't roomy enough for the sort of activity we'd been indulging in and my back was starting to ache. Maggie stretched out her legs as far as she could and sighed with relief.

'Promise me, the next time we have more room, we try that position again,' she smiled.

Her smile faded when she saw my erection.

'You didn't cum?' she asked unnecessarily.

'It doesn't matter.'

'It dammed well does!'

'You're still going to arrive leaking cum – and my dick is well and truly coated with your juices,' I pointed out.

'How about I suck you off?' she suggested eagerly.

'How about I save my strength for later? There could be a lot of action ahead, even if it's just you and me.'

'There'll definitely be a lot of action ahead if it's just you and me,' she promised. 'Are you sure?'

'Absolutely.'

'All right then. Let's go find this fuck-fest.'