Living With Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oooh! Do you hear that, Pete?' Sue asked unnecessarily, considering he was standing alongside her. 'Charlie doesn't mind going down on Maggie after he's cum. You did mean that, didn't you?'

The look she gave me when Maggie smiled agreement spoke volumes, but Sue was clearly a girl who wasn't content with making a point, she liked to hammer them deep into the ground.

'Pete will lick his cum off my belly and boobs,' she elaborated, 'but I haven't been able to get him to agree to anything else.'

'It's fairly new for us,' I told them, 'but I have to say we do like it.'

'Maybe you could show us what we're missing?' Sue suggested, with a sly smile at me.

'Maybe we could,' I agreed, trying not to commit us to anything.

The memory of Sue's body, wearing just a thong, popped into my mind. The carelessly-buttoned man's shirt she was wearing over a pair of jeans, didn't give away many clues as to the figure underneath, but if I remembered accurately, she had nothing to be ashamed of and my dick, partially aroused by the group's revelations – and Gina's obvious willingness to be fucked later by Karl – twitched again. Sue might not be someone I would ever get close to, but as a sex partner I could do a lot worse.

'Are you two going to take the plunge tonight?' Pete asked, his interest in Maggie starting to show.

'Possibly,' Maggie smiled, her eyes dancing. 'How about you?'

I recognised the signs. She was enjoying the flirting but was not yet ready to commit herself. I felt the same way. Although I was nowhere near as open-minded as Pete about trying some man-on-man stuff – in fact I felt pretty sure it wasn't something I'd ever do – I knew I would have no problem fucking any of the women. Gina was the one I was most attracted to but the excitement of knowing all the women present were available, added to my rapidly rising feeling of anticipation. The realisation came as something of a relief because, as I'd said to Maggie, I had dreaded the possibility of trying to make it with a woman for whom I felt little or no attraction.

'I think we're ready. We both like the look of everyone here so I don't think we'll have a problem with whoever we hook up with.'

'Supposing you do,' I asked, 'how do you see it working out? I mean, would you simply go with your new partner to one of your bedrooms? Or would you want to stay in the same room?'

'I don't think we're too fussy,' Sue said, looking at Pete for confirmation. 'I like to think we'll have the opportunity to do it every which way – you know, in front of each other, in private, by the pool, in the lounge. I don't think we'd mind if everyone got together for a big orgy. We're looking to try as many different things as possible.'

'An orgy?' Maggie repeated, wide-eyed. 'Golly! I never thought of that. In fact I don't think either of us envisaged anything more than having a few different partners over the course of the week.'

'And because we liked the idea of watching each other, the idea of hooking up with someone new and going somewhere private with them never came up either,' I added.

'You know, I think we're going to have to have another think about this,' Maggie said thoughtfully.

'So you haven't thought about doing it with another girl?' Sue asked.

'Lord, no! But now you've mentioned it, that's another thing to think about.'

Gina reappeared at that point and announced that dinner was about to be served. She had found time to change into a collarless shirt and a short skirt that clung to her hips, ass and thighs as though magnetised. Every movement of every muscle showed clearly through the stretchy material and, once again, all eyes followed her ass as she led the way inside.

We weren't allowed to sit next to our partners. I found myself in between Claire and Daisy-Mae, while Maggie was flanked by Pete and James. As she sat down I noticed her murmur something to Pete which made him grin and then she turned to say something to James. His chest seemed to swell slightly as a result so I guessed she said something complimentary. Then Mick appeared and promptly became the focus of attention, especially from the women.

I'd put his age at around thirty and with his slightly too-long dark hair, his flashing white teeth in his swarthy face, he was the epitome of the Latin lover. When he spoke, his accent had the women practically swooning. Next to me, Daisy-Mae sucked in her breath audibly.

'Oh my!' she purred. 'Am I going to open wide for him!'

On my other side, Claire giggled.

'I know what you mean. Maybe when you've finished with him . . .?'

Daisy-Mae laughed.

'Honey, I don't think I'd ever be finished with him!' she sighed.

As Mick and Gina quickly moved around the circular table, setting down plates in front of us, I glanced at Maggie to try and gauge her reaction to Mick. She caught my glance, winked and blew me a kiss. I made sure she watched me glance around the assembled guests and then I raised my eyebrows at her. She grinned her understanding and looked pointedly at Pete. I raised my eyebrows again for confirmation and she nodded. I mouthed the word, "Tonight?" at her. She cocked her head to one side in thought for a moment and then shrugged. Then James said something and she turned to listen. I switched my attention back to the food, conscious of a sense of heightening anticipation. It now seemed almost certain that, if not tonight, then certainly at some stage this week, I was going to watch as my wife let herself be fucked by another man.

Gina's voice cut through my thoughts and claimed my attention.

'As you will see, they are no knives or forks with this course. That's because we think it's more fun if you feed each other with your fingers.'

There was a murmur of amusement and approval from us all and Gina set the ball rolling by leaning over Karl's shoulder – making sure one of her breasts rubbed against his arm – to pick up a piece of the melon. He accepted it greedily, making sure he licked her fingers at the same time. Gina laughed and moved to offer a piece to James. The she stood back to watch the rest of us, with slowly gathering enthusiasm, begin feeding pieces of soft, juicy fruit, to our neighbours.

As an ice-breaker, it worked perfectly. By the time our hosts deftly collected the plates, exchanging them for small, hot towels to clean our fingers, all nervousness had gone and the air of sexual tension in the room was rising steadily.

Mick and Gina clearly knew how to get things going. With the drinks and admissions before the meal, followed by the use of our fingers to feed each other, a level of intimacy had been reached that convinced me that most, if not all of us, would begin trying other partners at some stage this evening.

A surreptitious study of Maggie showed she was enjoying the attentions of both Pete and James, making lots of eye contact and frequently resting her hand on their arms for a second or two. For their parts, they continually murmured things in her ear, making her laugh with delight and roll her eyes in mock despair, while taking every opportunity to touch her hands, arms and shoulders.

Of course, Maggie wasn't the only one affected by the atmosphere and surroundings. Karl, for example, was unable to take his eyes of Gina as she moved gracefully around the room, ensuring wine glasses were kept filled and exchanging smiles and soft words with her guests.

Daisy-Mae, was practically drooling as she watched Mick clear away the plates – but that hadn't stopped her hand from stroking my thigh from time to time. And Claire, whilst not so obvious as Daisy-Mae, had had one of hers pressed firmly against mine for quite some time.

I was as caught up in the atmosphere as the rest. My dick, no longer able to remain stiff for hours on end as it seemed to do when I was younger, was nevertheless almost fully erect and Daisy-Mae's touch, or the look of mischief in Maggie's eyes, was enough to make it harden for a few minutes before partially subsiding again.

Leaning past me – and making sure I enjoyed maximum contact from her breasts – Gina topped up my wine glass.

'Can I just say, Charlie,' she said softly, her breath warm against my ear, 'how much I'm looking forward to being fucked by you?'

Then she was gone, leaving my dick almost painfully stiff – again – and my mind wondering if she'd really said what I thought she had. Next to me Claire smiled wistfully and confirmed I'd heard correctly.

'Something tells me you've made a hit with our hostess.'

'Maybe so,' I shrugged, giving her my full attention for the first time, 'but I think she's going to be more than occupied with Karl this evening. And Daisy-Mae can't wait to get her hands on Mick. How about you, have you set yourself any targets?'

'The only target I've set myself is to enjoy myself as much as possible. I mean, the whole idea of James and I deciding to become swingers is absolutely outrageous.' She gave a little giggle. 'Our friends would be scandalised – and I dread to think what our daughters would say! You know, not so long ago we had no idea this sort of thing went on.

'I know that makes us sound naïve – but we are. In fact there have been several times already this evening when I've thought it must all be some sort of erotic dream. I mean, feeding you bits of fruit and licking your fingers when you did the same to me . . .! Maybe it's something James and I, in the privacy of our own home, might do. But not with a complete stranger, in full view of half a dozen others, my husband being one.

'But I have to say,' she continued with a sexy chuckle, 'I'm definitely enjoying the experience – and the idea of giving myself so casually to you men, is becoming more appealing by the minute. I've often wondered what it would be like to be promiscuous and easy. Something tells me I'm very close to finding out. I should be ashamed to admit I'm looking forward to it – but I'm not!'

'Good for you,' I replied, giving her what I hoped would seem like a sexy grin.

'What's more, having decided to give this situation a go, I intend to make the most of it,' she smiled, her tongue flickering over her lips. 'In for a penny, in for a pound! I'm hoping, by the end of the week, to have tried you all.'

'Even the women?' I teased.

'Certainly at least one,' she replied seriously. 'Like I said, it's highly unlikely that James and I will ever find ourselves in this sort of situation again, so I'm going to make the most of it.'

'I think that's pretty much how Maggie and I are looking at the week,' I nodded.

'So you wouldn't find having sex with me to be an effort?'

'Not at all! I'm willing to bet that sex with you would be terrific because while you already look pretty damned sexy, I reckon you'll prove to be deliciously uninhibited as well.'

'I'd like to think I could be,' she sighed. 'And I guess if I couldn't lose my inhibitions in this place I never will. But I'm not very experienced,' she pointed out.

'Maybe not now,' I grinned. 'But if you mean what you say, that won't quite be the case by the end of the week, will it?'

'God, no!' she giggled. 'Aren't I terrible? Sitting here, confessing to a nearly total stranger, that I hope to have sex with people I've never met until now.'

'Maggie and I have had the same conversation,' I reassured her. 'But, as we're all here for the same reason, none of us should find that a concern.'

Her eyes twinkled and she trailed her fingertips up my thigh.

'I think I'm like Gina,' she breathed, 'looking forward to having you fuck me!'

I smiled my thanks and took a second to shoot another glance at my wife. What I saw made me blink. She had the palm of her hand pressed gently to Pete's cheek. As I watched their heads moved closer and their lips brushed, once, twice . . . and then they were kissing. Startled, I looked around the table – and blinked again.

Karl had pushed his chair back to allow Gina to perch on his lap. Mick was leaning over Daisy-Mae who was, in turn, leaning back against him to allowing his hands free rein to fondle her breasts and James was stroking Sue's hair with rapidly increasing confidence. I turned back to find Claire looking at me with a glint of anticipation in her eye.

'I guess that leaves you and me,' she said.

'I guess it does,' I agreed, cupping her face in my hands and gently pulling her head towards me.

Claire may have only ever had one man in her life until then, but she still knew how to kiss. There was a surprising hunger in the way her lips met mine and her mouth opened to allow my tongue full access. It hinted a strong passion waiting to be released. I was just trying to tease one of her nipples to full stiffness when Gina once again demanded our attention.

'Before we all get too involved,' she smiled, glancing down at her own, erect little nipples, 'we have another couple of courses to get through.'

There was a general groan of protest, which Gina silenced firmly by standing up and motioning to Mick.

'Now I'm sure, you wouldn't want Mick's efforts to have been in vain. Or the food to go to waste. We have the whole week ahead of us. That's time enough for everyone to try everything they've ever dreamed of. Right now, we have a dinner to eat.'

I suddenly realised how hungry I was. Swept away on a tide of group lust, only now did it occur to me that Maggie and I hadn't eaten since we grabbed a couple of sandwiches and a drink at the first service area we came to on the autostrada.

Possibly the others felt the same because, when Gina and Mick returned with two fondue sets and platefuls of chopped, raw meat, baskets of rough bread and a selection of sauces and dips, much of the talking and flirting ceased while we concentrated on cooking and eating the meat.

Inevitably however, as the edges were taken off our appetites, the flirting resumed. Claire's hand had pretty much taken up residence, high on my left thigh, while I had hitched her dress a little and was gently stroking the warm, firm flesh of her leg just above her knee.

We had nearly finished the bread and meat when she excused herself and slipped away. When she returned there was a slight flush on her face, as though something had happened to embarrass her but she settled down without comment and her hand quickly found its way back onto my thigh – this time high enough for her finger-tips to lightly scratch my balls.

'You don't mind, do you?' she whispered. 'It's very forward of me, I know. I don't think I've ever done anything like this before, not even to James.'

'I don't mind at all,' I told her. 'I love it! Just be warned that I'm about to do the same sort of thing to you.'

I heard her draw in her breath sharply but, apart from that, her only reaction was to edge her hand higher up my thigh and, with her fingers now gently rubbing my balls, her thumb began tracing the outline of my dick.

Thus encouraged, I once more hitched her dress above her knees and then slid my hand under the material and up to the top of her leg. Then my hand froze and I started at her in delighted disbelief. She grinned shyly back.

'I was hoping you do that, so I thought I'd have a surprise waiting. Aaah!'

She gave a shudder as my fingertips slid between the folds of hot, slippery flesh and found her clit.

'Oh, God!' she moaned softly, resting her head on my shoulder. 'That feels so rude and so naughty – but so good!'

'Imagine how it would feel if it was my tongue down there,' I suggested.

She gave another groan and another shudder. On my other side Daisy-Mae was flirting lightly with James while she waited expectantly for Mick to reappear. From the way Maggie was eating with her left hand and Pete with his right, I guessed that, like Claire and me, they had found more interesting uses for their other hands under the table. Karl was chatting to Sue, but had already made his intentions clear – he wanted Gina. That left James and Sue out on a limb, although from what I could see, Sue had come to the same conclusion because she was smiling across the table at James even as she talked to Karl.

Gina and Mick returned to swiftly clear away the remains of the fondue and offer us all cheese and biscuits. Once again there was much giggling as we fed each other. There was also, more kissing and more blatant fondling. Finally, bowls of peaches, plums and big, fat strawberries were put in front of us. Once we had gorged ourselves – and there had been a lot of juice licking from each other's faces, as well as throats, necks and shoulders – Gina suggested we moved into the lounge for coffee.

On the way, Maggie caught up with me and giggled as she ran her hand over my prick.

'Just checking,' she said wickedly. 'It seems like you're ready for Claire.'

'How about you and Pete?' I asked.

'God, Charlie, I've been wet ever since we took it in turns to describe how we came to be here – and Pete found out for himself during the meal.'

'I'm guessing that means you also found out how much he wants to fuck you?' I smiled.

'I certainly did. As far as I can tell, he's almost as big as you.'

'So are we taking the plunge tonight?'

'I think so – just don't spend the night with anyone. Let's make sure we're back in our room before midnight.' She gave a dirty chuckle. 'We can tell each other all about our escapades – and then fuck each other's brains out.'

'Even after having fucked someone else?'

'Especially after having fucked someone else! Remember how it excited you when I told you about That Night? Well, this time, we'll both be fresh from someone else's arms,' she grinned, giving my dick a last squeeze before slipping her arm through Pete's.

The lounge was furnished with two, big sofas and several armchairs. In each corner of the room, there was a pile of out-sized cushions, clearly ready to be brought into the room and spread out on the floor if required. There were also, I noticed, discreetly placed bowls full of condoms to which Gina drew our attention.

'It's obviously up to you whether or not you use them,' she told us, 'but please ensure your partner is aware – and in agreement – if you decide not to.'

Claire patted the place on the sofa next to her and then, once I had joined her, wrinkled her nose at the condoms.

'I hate the damn things,' she said. 'I couldn't wait to get onto the pill and, since having the girls, James has had a vasectomy. As he's the only man I've had, I can safely assure you that you won't catch anything from me.'

If I need confirmation that Claire was happy to have sex with me, I now had it.

'It's six months since Maggie had her night with that guy at the conference. I think we would have noticed by now if she'd picked anything up.'

'So we don't need to use a condom?' she asked happily.

'I don't think we do,' I smiled, slipping an arm around her shoulders. 'Does this mean you and I are going to have sex?'

Her hand stole shyly, but determinedly to the bulge in my trousers.

'It means I'd like to,' she smiled. 'Very much.'

I cupped one of her heavy breasts and felt the nipple swell against my palm.

'So would I,' I replied.

We kissed again. If anything, even more hungrily than before. Then she pulled back to look at me seriously.

'Would you mind if we go somewhere private? Only I don't think I'm ready to have my first extra-marital sex, sex with a relative stranger, in front of my husband and a lot of other strangers.'

'You don't think watching others doing it might prove stimulating?'

'Not tonight. I need to get used to the idea of having sex with other people before I get round to thinking about having sex in public.'

'Fair enough. Where would you like to go?'

'My room?'

'Now?' I smiled, brushing a nipple with the back of my hand.

'Now!' she shivered.

If anyone noticed us leave, they didn't say anything. James, having pulled Sue onto his knee in one of the armchairs, was too engrossed with his new woman to spare any thoughts for his wife. Maggie was similarly occupied. She had a hand down the front of Pete's trousers while he nibbled her neck. It hadn't taken him long to discover she loves having that done to her and, from the look on her face – eyes closed and lips parted – she was ready to let him do anything he wanted.