Living With Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others were deep in their own little worlds of passion. Gina was peeling off her top to Karl's obvious delight, while Daisy-Mae was on her knees between Mick's thighs, her head bobbing busily over his crotch. Coffee, it seemed was the last thing on anyone's mind.

Claire slid her arm round my waist as we climbed the stairs and I reciprocated by squeezing a plump ass cheek. She giggled and tucked in more closely.

'You're making me feel like a teenager,' she confessed, 'sneaking away to do naughty things.'

'We kind of are. And, just like in those days, I can't wait,' I told her.

'Neither can I,' she admitted. 'I honestly never imagined in my wildest dreams that I'd ever be doing something like this. But, now James and I have made our decision, I just want to surrender totally to the pleasures of the flesh. What are you going to do to me?'

I waited until she had let us into her room and closed the door firmly behind us, The I turned her round and took her face I my hands. She really did have a lovely face and there was something lurking at the back of her eyes that told me she was more than ready for this week of mindless sex. I felt a shiver of excitement run through my body. Claire might not have been my first choice of the women on offer, but with every passing second, I became more and more convinced that I was going to have some great sex.

'What would you like me to do to you?' I asked in return.

'Everything,' she said simply and, like me, she shivered with anticipation.

I smiled and began unfastening the buttons of her blouse.

'When you say, "Everything," you mean . . .?' I asked, wanting to avoid possible misunderstandings.

'I mean I want you to use your mouth and your tongue and your fingers on every bit of me – just like I'll use mine on every bit of you. And I want you to put this,' she unzipped my flies and took hold of my dick, 'in every place you can think of. When you leave me to find your wife, I want to be lying splayed out on that bed, leaking cum from every hole I have, too exhausted to move. In short, I want to be well and truly and totally fucked!'

Two hours later, that's what she was. If I say so myself, I excelled – thanks to her encouragement. In many ways she was like Maggie – eager, demanding, inventive and surprisingly vocal.

We undressed each other slowly, enjoying the slow revelation of each other's bodies. There was a potentially mood-breaking moment when she noticed my reaction to her untrimmed fur but she was quick to recover.

'What's the matter?'

'Nothing. I'm just not used to so much fur. Maggie has been clean shaven for months. I'd forgotten what a full bush looked like.'

'You don't like it?'

'I don't dislike it,' I said quickly.

She was making no move to cover herself. Instead she was looking down at the mass of curly hair between her thighs and covering her lower belly as though she hadn't noticed it before. The she looked at me with a bold smile.

'James's razor is in the bathroom. Let's shave it all off.'

'What? Now? Are you sure?'

'This week is all about new experiences. Yes, I'm sure. It's not as though it won't grow back.'

Fifteen minutes later we both admired the new look.

'It feels weird. Cold, for a start. And I've never really known what my pussy looks like.'

'Well I like it,' I told her firmly. 'And, let me tell you, whilst I've always loved eating pussy, I adore eating shaved ones.'

'It does feel rather sexy,' she giggled.

'And it looks very sexy,' I told her, sweeping her into my arms and carrying her out of the bathroom to the bed.

She meant it when she said she wanted me to kiss and lick and touch her everywhere. She told me afterwards she'd always wondered what having her ass licked would feel like – and what it would feel like to lick someone else's. Both sensations, she admitted, exceeded her expectations.

'I could never have asked James to do these things,' she told me, as she recovered from one of the many orgasms she had as we explored each other. 'But once we get home again, I'll be able to tell him I tried them and liked them and want to keep doing them.'

Considering she had only known one prick, she was damned good at oral sex – and loved the idea of sharing my cum. She was a delight to fuck, writhing and moaning, scratching and biting almost as though she'd had hundreds of lovers. And, once I'd ever so carefully relieved her of her anal virginity by easing my well-lubricated dick into her ass, she relaxed to the point where she began gasping and shuddering and urging me not to be so gentle.

It was a just a few minutes past eight when we slipped away and a few minutes after eleven when I left her more or less as she'd asked to be left. Whether she'd still be like that when James rejoined her – and what he'd think of his loving wife if she was – was none of my business. In fact, once I'd closed her bedroom door behind me, my over-riding thoughts concerned Maggie. Later, I would replay my time with Claire and savour the memories but, as I headed for the stairs, all I could think about was Maggie.