Living with My Mother-in-law Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife leaves her mother & her husband for her lesbian lover.
4.8k words
3.56
59.9k
64
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the blue and without even asking him his permission, Janice, Roger's wife, invited her mother, Christine, to live with her and her newly married husband, Roger.

Barely, two-years after they were married, thirty-year-old Janice invited her fifty-five-year-old mother, Christine, to live with her and her husband, Roger. If that wasn't enough of a shocking surprise, a year later, without warning, a discussion, or even a goodbye note, she left her husband and her live-in mother for another woman. If her leaving him for another woman wasn't enough of a jolt, not taking her mother with her, she left her mother behind to either continue to live with her husband or, seemingly, to fend for herself.

I kid you not. With the truth stranger than fiction, I'm not making any of this up. What if your wife did this to you? How would you feel? Bad enough that she left him especially for another woman but after inviting her mother to live with them, she left her mother behind. What was she thinking, surely not about him? She was only thinking about herself.

# # #

Author's Note:

As William Shakespeare published in the First Folio of his popular play in 1623, "All's well that ends well."

Sad and angry at first, that his wife left him for another woman and saddled him with her mother, but Roger's tragic life had a happy ending. By exchanging his wife for his mother-in-law, as if fated to be, he couldn't be happier. Who knew that the love of his life wouldn't be his 30-year-old wife but her 55-year-old mother?

# # #

Introduction:

This is a true, albeit a sad story but one with a happy ending as told to me by Roger for me to write. Even though this is not blood related incest, I could have posted this story to the incest category. While living under the same roof, mother-in-law, Christine, and her son-in-law, Roger, eventually had a forbidden, albeit consensual, incestuous, sexual relationship. He had better sex from his mother-in-law than he ever had with her daughter, his wife.

The incest category encompasses relationships that are not only blood related incest but also sexual relationships that are forbidden, taboo, and incestuous. A son-in-law having a sexual relationship with his mother-in-law while living together in the same house is definitely considered as forbidden as it's considered taboo and incestuous. Shocking but true, incestuous relationships knows no age boundaries.

Let's see a show of hands? How many of you lust over your mother-in-law? How many of you wish that you could have sex with your mother-in-law? How many of you masturbate over your mother-in-law while imagining her naked and blowing you? How many of you have already had sex with your mother-in-law or are having sex with your mother-in-law now? Wow! Nearly every hand in the room is raised.

Imagine if you were married to the CNN reporter, Pamela Brown, the daughter of Governor John Brown of Kentucky and Phyllis George, Miss Texas of 1970. Trust me, if Phyllis George, God rest her soul, was your mother-in-law, you'd definitely be sexually attracted to her. She was, indeed, a raging beauty and the queen of MILFs.

Yet, with Roger's mother-in-law twenty-five-years older than him, posting this story to the mature category than to the incest category made more sense. The story is more about a younger man having sex with a much older woman than it is about a man having sex with relatives that aren't blood related. Granted more readers would read this story if it was posted to the incest category than to the mature category but as long as they read this story and vote for this story, it doesn't matter where the story is posted.

Nevertheless, even though their story is incestuous, posting this story in the mature category seemed more erotically appropriate. Readers who won't read mother and son stories, will read mother-in-law and son-in-law stories. Moreover, in the way that many male readers enjoy reading stories about older men with younger women, many male readers enjoy reading stories about older women with younger men. With Christine 25-years older than Roger and, indeed, old enough to be his mother, this is one such story.

Oddly enough, even though Roger's wife, Janice, left him for another woman, he found love, happiness, and sexual satisfaction with, of all women, her mother, his MILF of a mother-in-law, Christine. Seriously, what are the odds of falling in love with not only a daughter but also with her mother? What are the odds that his wife's mother could make him happier in every way than her daughter ever did?

I love stories with a happy ending, don't you? I love stories that start out tragically sad, diabolically bad, and perversely sexual but then end up with love, happiness, and sexual satisfaction. It makes me feel better by giving me hope of finding love and my forever soulmate when love triumphs over all, including sex.

# # #

Living with my Mother-in-law, Ch. 1

Abandoned by her daughter, in an odd, albeit modern day, living arrangement, I'm now living alone with, of all people, my mother-in-law. Without even asking me and checking if I was okay with her living with us, my wife, Janice, invited her mother, Christine, to live with us. At the time, quarreling about it, I was vehemently against the idea of her mother living with us.

I married her, not her mother. Two makes a marriage but three makes a crowd. I wasn't interested in having an interloper living with us unless she was tall, blonde, busty, beautiful, and horny.

"What? Pardon? I'm sorry. You want what? You want your mother to live with us," I asked while looking at her with stunned disbelief.

My wife nodded her head as if it was no big deal to share our small apartment with her mother.

"Janice," I protested. "What the fuck? No way! Are you kidding me? You're just asking me now when she's already packed, here, and ready to move in and live with us?"

I looked at her if she was crazy. I was so angry for her not telling me.

"You didn't even ask me? We've only been married for two years and now, with your mother living with us in the spare bedroom, we no longer have the privacy that we need to blossom our relationship," I said.

# # #

Judging by many of the stories about mothers-in-law and sons-in-law, forbidden sex with your mother-in-law is a hot proposition, especially if your mother is a MILF, if that was what this was about but it's not. Yet, even if sexually attracted to your mother-in-law, what recently married man wants to share their living space with their nosy and opinionated wife's mother, their mother-in-law? Married for barely two-years, practically newlyweds, now with her mother living with them, they were treading new ground that was surrounded by treacherous waters.

I wasn't too keen on giving up my privacy for the comfort, convenience, and the financial help of her mother. I hardly knew the woman and for her to live in the same house with us was unacceptable and a huge inconvenience for me. Yeah, she was attractive, sexy, and, indeed, was a MILF, but with her 25-years-older than me, I was never into older women, that is, until I met and lived with my wife's mother, Christine.

Embarrassing for me to admit but to be blatantly honest, we were both boisterously noisy when having sex. I didn't want to embarrass myself, my wife, and/or her mother by our rowdy, sexual escapades. Moreover, if I wanted to walk around my house in my underwear or naked, I wouldn't be able to do that with her mother living with us. Only, loud sex and nudity were the least of my problems and wasn't the issue that I thought they would be.

As soon as her mother moved in with us, strangely enough, Janice stopped having sex with me. Always arguing about money before, yet, when she stopped having sex with me, from that day forward, all of our arguments were about sex and not about money. Whether it was for one reason or another reason, she always had an excuse why we couldn't have sex. Unable to prove it, I suspected that she was having an affair with another man. Shocking me, I never suspected that her extramarital lover would be another woman.

'What? Seriously? You're cheating on me with another woman? You're lesbian' I would have asked if I had the chance to ask her that question?

I imagined looking at her as if she was making it all up. I imagined looking at her as if she was crazy. I imagined looking at her as if she was just giving me another excuse why we couldn't have sex. Only, she didn't give me the chance to question her. She was already gone.

'You're having sex with a woman,' I imagined asking her with shocked disbelief?

Now that she's gone, I couldn't believe that my wife was a lesbian.

'You're leaving me for a woman,' I imagined asking her? 'You're lesbian? I never knew that you were lesbian. How long have you been lesbian? Since when were you lesbian? Were you lesbian before you married me or after you married me?'

Only, she never gave me the chance to ask her any of those questions. She was already gone and living on the other side of the country with her lesbian lover. Not that it would have mattered, except to give me some clarification and closure, I only wished that we could have discussed her being lesbian before she left for San Francisco.

Yet, I wasn't the one to blame. It wasn't anything I did or didn't do that caused her to leave. None of this was my fault. Obviously, she was just born that way, sexually wanting women instead of men. Yet, why did she marry me if she knew that she was lesbian? If she knew that she had these sexual feelings for women, she should have spared me the pain, the sorrow, and the hurt. She never should have married me.

As shocked as I was confused and angry, I had no idea that my wife was lesbian. I had no idea that she'd rather have sex with a woman than with a man, and with me. Well, now, having nothing to do with her being tired, having a headache, not feeling well, or having her menstrual period, that explains why she stopped having sex with me. She's lesbian. My wife, Janice, is a pussy licker instead of a cocksucker.

'How long have you been a lesbian,' I would have asked? 'Have you always been lesbian? I can't believe it you're lesbian. I can't believe you're leaving me for your lesbian lover,' I thought but never had the chance ask her or to say to her because she was already gone with her lesbian lover.

# # #

If I knew she was lesbian, I may have agreed with this more modern, sexual relationship if she agreed to move her lesbian lover in with us instead moving her mother in with us. Threesomes are always good, especially when there are two women and one man instead of two men with one woman. If only I knew that she was lesbian, instead of leaving me for another woman, I could have invited a couple of women from the office who are swingers to party with us. That way, I could still have my wife while she lived out her lesbian, sexual fantasies.

Yet, when it came time in trying to get her to agree to have sex with me, it was the same old thing. She claimed that she was too tired and I told her that I was so horny. She claimed that she had a bad headache and I told her that I was so horny. She claimed that she was sick to her stomach and wasn't feeling well and I told her that I so was horny. She claimed she had her period and I told her that I didn't care but, obviously, she did.

Clearly, her having her period mattered more to her than it did to me. Yet, whenever I wanted to have sex with her, she always had an excuse why she couldn't have sex with me. Now, in hindsight, clearly, my wife's physical ailments and issues, if they even existed at all, trumped my sexual issues of me being horny. The fact of the matter was, she didn't want to have sex with me and no longer wanted to have sex with me. She'd rather have sex with a woman. She'd rather have sex with her lesbian lover.

Then, out of the blue, blindsided and never seeing it coming, with no note, no warning, and no late night or early morning talks, my wife left me. Only, a double whammy, as shocking as it was true, instead of leaving me for a man, she left me for a woman. A woman, she left me for a woman. I couldn't believe it.

Embarrassed, ashamed, and angry, my wife left me for a woman. I didn't know that she was lesbian. I had no idea that she'd rather have sex with a woman than with a man and/or with me. The end of our marriage after only three-years, hard enough to compete with another man but I could never compete with another woman. Only another woman knows a woman in the way that a man never could.

"Where's Janice," I asked her mother? "All of her clothes and things are gone. I don't understand. Has she left me for another man?"

Her mother started to cry.

"She attended college with her childhood friend, Donna. They were dormitory roommates together. What started then, continued now. They had a lesbian, sexual affair in college but when she graduated college and left her roommate behind, I figured that her experimentation with lesbianism and her having lesbian romance were over," said her mother with sad compassion. "Then, when she married you, I thought that her lesbian encounter was nothing more than just a temporary fling and something she needed to do before settling down for the rest of her life."

I was stunned. Who knew she was lesbian? I didn't know she was lesbian. I never knew that she preferred having sex with women than with men. I never knew that she preferred fingering and licking pussies than stroking and sucking cock. With her never showing me that side of her before, I had no idea that my wife preferred women to men.

'Who knew,' I thought? 'A different world today with gay pride, transgenders, and everyone out of the closet and out in the open, go figure.'

# # #

With it all happening so fast, when I returned home from work, her clothes, her personal possessions, her photos, and every memory of her was gone. With her drawers and closets empty and no longer showing any trace of her, as if I was never married and no longer had a wife, it was as if she had never lived there. It was as if she had died. Now, I don't even have a photo of her. Only, when she moved across the country with her lesbian lover, forgetting something and leaving someone behind, she didn't take her mother with her.

Awkward was an understatement. With the both of us abandoned and deserted, we were both left with broken hearts. With her never looking back to see the devastation that she caused, we were both left to mend ourselves and fend for ourselves. Yet, a consolation in disguise, at least we weren't alone. At least we had one another to console ourselves. Still, I was as angry and confused as Christine was hurt and upset. We both had been dumped for another woman by the woman we both loved.

Why would Janice behave in such a selfish and irresponsible way? I had no idea she was unhappy enough to leave me. I had no idea that she loved someone else. Clueless as I was shocked and surprised, I had no idea that she was lesbian. Now, as angry as I was hurt, I wished she had left a year ago, before she moved her mother moved in with us.

Other than being confused, hurt, angry, and missing my wife, with us still married, I figured that she'd eventually return to me. I figured that her lesbian fling would run its course and she'd be begging me to forgive her and take her back. Especially with her mother still living with me, I figured that our living arrangements would be temporary and would sort itself out as it always somehow does.

Yet, after months of not hearing from her, with her never calling, writing, texting, or e-mailing, it was obvious that my wife wasn't returning. Forced to forget about her, I turned my focused attention to her mother, my mother-in-law. Now, I wondered if her mother would stay and continue to live with me or find her own place to live. Honestly, if my mother-in-law left me now, I'd be devastated. I'd miss her more than I missed my wife. Not ready to ask her to leave, I was unable to support myself on just one income.

Besides, a huge help, as if I was living at home with my mother, Christine did all the cooking, the cleaning, and the laundry without complaint. I didn't need my wife when I had her mother. Except for us not having sex, which I wasn't having with her daughter either, her mother made a much better wife than her daughter ever did. Forbidden of me to think that, I only wished that I was sexually intimate with my mother-in-law. If I knew then what I know now, I only wished I had met my wife's mother 25-years-ago.

# # #

Crystal clear to me now; it was then that I suspected and understood Janice's real motive. Taking advantage of my innocence, my ignorance, and my good nature, my wife had serendipitously planned this whole thing well in advance. Knowing that she was leaving me and knowing that I couldn't live on just my income, taking pity on me, she arranged for her mother to live with me to help with the monthly expenses. At least I was grateful to her for that much.

Only, unbeknownst to her mother, we were both clueless but, obviously, in the way of a matchmaker, putting us both together to live with one another was, apparently, the intention of my wife. Clearly, my mother-in-law knew that her daughter was bi-sexual but I didn't know that Janice was bi-sexual. If I knew that Janice preferred having sex with women than with men, with me not a swinger or a hippie, I never would have married her.

Other than her not giving me sex, which her daughter stopped giving me anyway, and which made no sense to me then but made sense to me now, her mother made for a much better wife than her daughter ever did. Only, awkward at first and with them both about the same age, unfortunately and uncomfortably, my mother-in-law reminded me too much of living with my mother. She did everything that my mother would do. She took better care of me than my wife ever did.

Yet, just as my mother-in-law looked nothing like her daughter, my wife looked nothing like her mother. Where her daughter was a bit overweight, her mother was as shapely thin as she was sexually sexy. Moreover, my mother-in-law looked nothing like my mother. Where my mother was short, obese, and plain, my mother-in-law was tall, shapely, and good-looking. My mother-in-law was the definition of a MILF.

In the way that my mother did, as if she felt guilty for being forced on me, my mother-in-law spoiled me by catering to me and doing everything for me. Yet, helping me to forget about Janice, to be honest, and no longer missing my wife, it was such a comfort having her mother around. To be honest, after living with the two women, I'd much rather live with her mother than with her daughter. Without her mother there, alone with my bad self, I'd hate to come home alone to an empty house. If her mother left me now, I'd miss her more than I ever missed my wife.

# # #

Obviously comfortable where we were, neither of us broached the subject of changing our sleeping our arrangements. We never brought up switching bedrooms or sleeping in the same bed in our conversations. As if Janice was still living there, Christine continued sleeping in the guest bedroom and I continued sleeping in the master bedroom.

Although, truth be told, I'd love to share my bedroom with my mother-in-law. Hating sleeping alone, I'd love to hold, cuddle, and spoon my mother-in-law. Then, when she fell asleep, I imagined touching and feeling her ass and breasts through her nightgown. I imagined lifting the back of her nightgown to expose her naked ass. I imagined fingering her pussy in her sleep. Then, careful not to awaken her, I imagined reaching around her to stick my horny hand down her nightgown top to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples.

Even without having sex, happier living with her mother than I ever was living with her daughter, yet, difficult for me to finally admit, getting the better end of the deal, I was glad that Janice left and Christine stayed. Besides, I couldn't afford the mortgage and all of the living expenses without my mother-in-law's financial help, and she couldn't afford living alone without my financial help either. Fortunately, with us both in the same financial boat, what worked for me, worked for her, too.

12