Living with My Nieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, yeah, right."

"Not too hard though. I ain't too experienced at spankin', you know."

"Sure, sure," he mumbled, and gave her a very soft pat on the bottom.

Bobbie Jo giggled at his meek restraint. "Well, land sakes, Uncle Paul, it's not like I'm made of glass or nothin'."

"Oh, yes, sorry," he softly replied.

Smack.

"Oh!" Bobbie Jo yipped. It wasn't at all a hard smack, but it was a little surprising, at least the first time. She continued reading, and with each smack in the book she received one on her own fanny. Her spanking did disrupt her reading, but as much by her giggling as his spanking.

It was such a delight for Paul. He had read this tale many times, and now he was actually experiencing it as it was being read to him. What could be better?

Bobbie Jo wriggled in his lap when she got to the part where Teddy was playing with himself beneath the textbook. Her wriggling against him made it quite apparent that she was fully aware of his erection pressing against her soft thigh.

She eventually got to the part where Mr. Peters said, "Yes, well, I believe these must come down." Bobbie Jo hesitated, briefly, and then continued to read how Mr. Peters pulled down Sara's panties, much to Sara's dismay and to the shock among the students in the class, male and female alike. Bobbie Jo hesitated again, and then turned back to look up at her uncle. She said softly, "I reckon you should pull down my panties, Uncle Paul." Her cheeks blushed red.

Paul responded equally softly. "Yes, yes, I guess I should." With his heart pounding he reached for the waistband of the girl's soft cotton violet heart panties.

Bobbie Jo raised up her bottom to help with her undressing, her heart now also racing. This was such a naughty thing to do, and with her uncle no less. But, the naughtiness was what made it so much fun. And, still, the fact that it was her uncle made it feel so playful and innocent. She felt like a little girl again, playing childish games with her Uncle Paul, and it was a very exciting game, indeed. Her face felt so warm as her panties were being slowly pulled off her bottom.

Paul would not have been surprised if his dick shot off its load right in his slacks as the lovely little white tush of Bobbie Jo came into view. A girl's derriere is so cute, so fetching, so endearing. The image of his nieces skinny dipping came back into mind; their sweet naked tushes all in a row as they jumped off the dock. It seemed like Bobbie Jo's was as tight and taut as it had ever been.

Plus, as he drew the panties past her bottom, down to her knees, the young lady's feminine slit also came into view. He tucked the panties around her knees, just like Mr. Peters would do.

Bobbie Jo read from the text. "One could now see some of the lips, poking through the backs of her legs as she squeezed them together. It was like she was squeezing a pink peach with her thighs, or at least one that had been slit down the middle." Bobbie Jo could feel her face become so hot with her flushing, knowing that as she read such a thing her uncle's eyes were fixed on the sight of her own feminine girlish lips.

Paul's cock wanted to cum so bad. He gently slid the tips of his fingers up and down Bobbie Jo's shaved slit. "I do like peaches, Bobbie Jo," he said, as he gently caressed hers, "they're so sweet, so juicy."

Bobbie Jo softly replied, "If you're a nice boy, Uncle Paul, maybe I'll let you have a lick of my peach pie."

Strawberry, and now peach. He was a lucky man to have two such talented and tasty nieces.

Bobbie Jo continued to read the story aloud as her uncle continued to caress her peach pussy lips. Her bottom squirmed and wriggled in his lap as she tried to concentrate on the story, trying to ignore how wonderful her uncle's fingers felt, at times drifting into her slit, gathering more and more moisture; at other times gently but firmly sliding around and around her swollen clit, peeking out at her uncle from beneath its hood. She had to occasionally stop reading as the feelings would at times become so intense. She would though just pause for a moment, gasping and whimpering in her uncle's lap.

Bobbie Jo read, "SMACK! 'Ouch! One, and please don't make me show anything more.'"

Smack!

"Uncle Paul!" Bobbie Jo complained. It was a bit harder of a smack than before, and it was now on bare skin. But, it wasn't really that hard. Bobbie Jo in fact liked the little sting.

She continued to read, with Paul providing a smack whenever Sara received one. She eventually read, "He was now beyond hiding the fact that he had developed quite an erection and he was concerned that somebody in class could see it." Bobbie Jo stopped and looked back at her uncle. "I think you've got quite the woody there yourself, Uncle Paul."

"You just concentrate on your reading, young lady, unless you want to get some more spankings," Paul responded, letting himself slide a bit into the role.

Bobbie Jo giggled and returned to the story.

Paul returned to the caressing of her now quite wet and swollen cunnie.

Bobbie Jo eventually read, "SMACK! POOT! 'Oh no! I farted,' Sara realized."

"Uncle Paul! I'm not going to do that!" Bobbie Jo insisted with considerable authority, or at least as much as she could muster while being laid over her uncle's lap, panties down at her knees, getting a spanking.

Paul chuckled. He affectionately patted her soft bare bottom. "That'll be alright Bobbie Jo. I won't hold you to everything that happens in the story."

She turned back to speak to him, her pretty bespectacled eyes trying to look so authoritative and assertive. "It's just that some things ain't right for a young lady. Don't you reckon?"

"Really, it's fine." He caressed the soft curves of her warmed rosy fanny, enjoying how petite and perky she was.

It was a bit of a struggle for Bobbie Jo to read the next few paragraphs, concerning Sara's accidental release of gas. And when she got to the part involving the cork to plug Sara's bottom she gasped with shock. "He's gonna put a cork up her butt?!"

Paul slipped a finger, one thoroughly moistened by her now dripping cunnie, onto the Bobbie Jo's little brown puckered star.

Bobbie Jo squirmed a bit in his lap, but she didn't try to escape the finger. She found its presence to be rather disconcerting, a bit ticklish, but also rather titillating. "Uncle Paul, you stop that now. Tain't right for an uncle to be poking around in there!"

As he caressed the curly, spiraled entrance to her rectum, Paul inquired, "You've never had anything up your bottom before?"

It was Bobbie Jo's turn to find the topic of conversation to be overly personal and inquisitive. "Mercy no! Maybe a thermometer, or something, but no boy in Pixley had ever tried somethin' like that." She continued to wriggle and squirm as he flirted with her anus. "That's a perversion, Uncle Paul."

Apparently the sisters differed in ways other than simply hair color and personality. Paul smiled at Bobbie Jo's innocence. "Well, how do you know if you haven't tried it?"

"I just don't think it's right and OH!"

She was rudely interrupted by Paul slipping his finger into her butt. She turned her head to look back at him. "Now you just take that right out, Uncle Paul. This instant! Yer being very disrespectful and rude to yer niece."

Paul just chuckled. "It'll come out when you get another spanking, or the chapter ends. I think it's best you just keep reading."

She turned back to the book. "Well, land sakes alive. I can't say I've ever met anybody so impertinent." But, she didn't really mind. In fact, she found the presence of the finger up her butt to be rather fun, in a very naughty and lewd way, of course. She was objecting just to save face, to still feel that she was the kind of girl that wouldn't do such things just as she was in fact doing it.

And, it didn't help that the next few paragraphs of the story were devoted to an inspection of Sara's anus. "This is just so dirty and wrong!" Bobbie Jo would complain as she continued to read, her pussy getting warmer and wetter with Paul's finger sliding in and out of her rectum. "Mercy me," she would say, "Mr. Peters is so rude!" And, when she got to the part where Mr. Peters had Sara poop out the cork that slipped in too far she just didn't know what to think. "Uncle Paul, that's downright embarrassin'!" She momentarily covered her face with her hands as she contemplated having to do such thing in front of a whole classroom, while she felt her uncle continue to finger her butt hole. Well, at least her Uncle Paul won't make her do anything like that!

She resumed her reading, eventually getting to "SMACK! 'Ouch! Mr. Peters!'"

Paul popped his finger out of Bobbie Jo's ass just as he promised.

Smack!

"Yipes!" Bobbie Jo squealed. It had been awhile since her last spank, but at least the finger was no longer up her butt. There was though a sort of emptiness there now. She squeezed tightly on her sphincter, wondering if her uncle might stick his finger back up there again, perhaps even hoping that he would.

But, they were at a part of the story that contained a lot of spanks, and so there was little opportunity for Paul to do so, if he had in fact intended on doing so. Bobbie Jo was now getting a number of quick smacks on the tush, playfully squealing and complaining as she did so, along with quite a bit of giggling.

And then it was over, at least the spanking. She was at the part were Mr. Peters puts some lotion on Sara's rosy pink derriere.

"Some lotion would be right nice, Uncle Paul," Bobbie Jo acknowledged.

Bobbie Jo's bottom did need some cooling. It was such a nice shiny red. It even felt quite warm to the touch. "Well, I don't believe I have any..."

But, before he could say anything further, Bobbie Jo exclaimed, "Oh! I have some wonderful Versace. It's jasmine and azalea. You'll love it. I'll go fetch it."

'Of course,' Paul thought. The bathroom was now bursting with lotions.

Bobbie Jo gingerly crawled off her uncle's lap to stand in front of him, letting her panties fall to the floor. "Well," she added, "ain't much sense to wearing these no more." She unzipped her jean skirt and let it fall to the floor as well and then stood before her uncle with a big grin on her face, wearing only her blouse and brassiere. Fortunately for Paul Bobbie Jo's blouse reached only to just above her cunnie, which was now on full display before him. His eyes followed the route of her dark landing strip down to the shaved cleft. How could anything that simple, that small, be so enticing, so engrossing. He couldn't take his eyes off the delicate, moist, glistening slit.

"Y'all put those eyes back in, Uncle Paul. They might just fall right out."

"Oh yes, excuse me." It was a bit rude to stare.

Bobbie Jo scampered off to the bathroom, Paul's eyes following the sight of that swinging rosy derriere as she departed the room, his hand drifting down to his crotch to provide a little squeeze.

Once she was out of sight Paul glanced down at his evident erection. He shifted it to a less obvious position, if that was at all possible.

Bobbie Jo didn't proceed directly to the lotion. She first stopped in the bedroom to peruse her bottom in the wall mirror. She turned her back to it and looked over her shoulder. It was quite the sight, and she smiled with some pride. She knew she had a pretty derriere, and it seemed to be all the more appealing with its new rosy sheen. She even liked how she could still feel a bit of the sting. She giggled as she went for the lotion.

Paul was waiting patiently for her, albeit feeling a little awkward, trying to look natural and nonchalant while sitting there with a big stiff dick. He glanced at the front door and wondered how much longer it would be before Billie Jo and Betty Jo would return. He cleared his throat as Bobbie Jo returned, holding the lotion in her hand.

She handed it to him, turned around, bent over, and stepped back in closer to him, her pink tush and lily white honeypot just inches from his eyes.

A rosy spanked bottom is such a pretty sight, like a big round ripe juicy fresh apple, a red delicious, to be sure, the signature of the American apple-growing industry, one that he would so love to bite. Well, not really bite. He would though love to smother his face in those soft warm red delicious cheeks.

"What are y'all waitin' fer, uncle?" Bobbie Jo wiggled her bottom at him. Apparently he needed some encouragement?

Paul poured a pretty large amount of the lotion onto his hand. It did smell rather nice. He applied the scented cream to Bobbie Jo's heated tush.

"Mmmmmmmm," she sighed, feeling her uncle's caressing hand and the milky lotion soothing away the stings. "That's so nice, Uncle Paul. I just love havin' my biscuit buttered," she whispered. "Y'all have such a gentle touch."

He thought of Billie Jo's hand, wondering if it would be inappropriate to ask Bobbie Jo to apply some of the lotion to his yearning, straining dick. Perhaps he could in fact just take it out and do it himself. He could then add some of his own soothing lotion to the girl's tender tush.

"You know, one thing was kinda disappointin' about that story, Uncle Paul."

"What was that, dear?" Paul replied as he tenderly worked the silky lotion into Bobbie Jo's pretty pink soft round cheeks. Her apple was getting so shiny and polished.

"It must have been kinda frustratin' for Mr. Peters. Does he eventually have relations with Sara?"

"No, no, he never does, at least not with her."

"Well, that's just right sad."

Paul slipped a bit of the lotion down into Bobbie Jo's crack, even though she had never been spanked down in there.

"Be a good boy now," she warned.

He slid his fingers all the way down her crack to that puckered rose bud, briefly applying some lotion to that special spot as well.

"Uncle Paul!" Bobbie Jo complained, and stood back up straight, covering her bum with her hands. "You just stay out of there! It just ain't proper!"

She turned around to face him, that sweet honey cleft swinging back into view. "Does Mr. Peters ever do that with a girl?"

"You know, come to think of it, I don't think he ever does, at least as far as I've read."

Bobbie Jo climbed back onto the couch to crouch over Paul's lap. "I bet one of his girls sits on his lap." She reached down between her thighs to feel the swollen knob pressing against the fabric of Paul's slacks. "Mmmmmmmm," she sighed as she softly caressed the knob with her fingers. "And I bet she takes his thing out." She undid his belt, button, and pulled down his zipper.

Paul again glanced at the door. "I think perhaps we should move this into the bedroom. Don't you think?"

Bobbie Jo though just ignored him. That had been her original suggestion, but now she preferred the living room. "I reckon I should take these off." She had forgotten that she still had on her glasses. She might need them to read but she certainly didn't need them to have sex.

"No, no," Paul objected. "I think you look pretty in them."

"Uncle Paul!" Bobbie Jo replied, feeling her face flush with the compliment, but she did very much like hearing it. She reached inside her uncle's boxers and extracted his erection. "Oh my!" she exclaimed upon first capturing its sight. "He's kinda skeery looking, ain't he." She slid in closer to him to position her cunt right above his knob. "All that readin' has just gotten me so worked up, Uncle Paul. I just gots to have 'im, I do so much." And with a big deep sigh she lowered her body, her cunt, down onto Paul's stiff dick. "Oh my yes," she gasped as she felt her cunt filled with the thick meat of her uncle.

It couldn't have felt any better than it did for Paul. What could feel better than to have your cock swallowed, squeezed, and thoroughly engulfed by squishy wet, thick soft flesh. If there was anything ever constructed to please and satisfy one's cock, it would have to be a cunt. How could it possibly be improved? Paul's dick had never felt better; well, at least not since Billie Jo and Betty Jo.

Bobbie Jo rode him like a cowgirl on her first pony.

Paul helped her stay in the saddle by clutching tightly her warm, pink buns. Taut bum cakes feel so good to the hands, particularly when they've been warmed. It was such a nice complement to the feel of Bobbie Jo sliding her slippery slit up and down his dick.

Bobbie Jo was breathing heavily. It seemed so wrong to be bouncing up and down on her uncle's stiff dick, but that was also what made it feel so wonderful. It was so naughty, but perhaps it was entirely appropriate to be mischievous while in the big city, away from the peering eyes of a small town. Still, she knew she was being a bad girl. "Spank me now, Uncle Paul. Won'tcha please!"

Paul was happy to oblige. He proceeded to slap and smack Bobbie Jo's cheeks as they rapidly rose up and down on his dick.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh Uncle Paul! Uncle Paul! Yes! Yes! Oh my goodness! So wonderful!"

Bobbie Jo could not recall enjoying sex this much before. She wasn't sure why. Was it because of the aberrant combination of being spanked and fucked at the same time? Certainly that was a strangely new and unexpected pleasure. Or, was it because it was with her uncle. Something also very singular and remarkable. It was probably some combination of the three. It was just so wonderful! She wrapped her arms tightly around her uncle's strong, masculine shoulders, holding him even more tightly against her big soft boobs as her body began to shudder with her climax.

"Please, spank me harder, Uncle Paul," Bobbie Jo moaned through the convulsions of ecstacy coursing through her.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Bobbie Jo," Paul gasped as his dick suddenly twitched in her cunt. Cum began to gush from his cock in violent spurts as his spanks rained down upon Bobbie Jo's quivering bum.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Spanking and cumming at the same time. Nothing seemed finer to Paul: his dick twitching and spurting, his palms stinging girlish bottom. He felt such pleasure, such bliss. He was not only experiencing the fantasy of his favorite novel, he was surpassing it, as he didn't think Mr. Peters had ever fucked and spanked a girl at the same time, at least not as far as he had read to date. He only hoped that it was comparable for Bobbie Jo.

He need not be concerned. Bobbie Jo was in hog heaven. It was so strangely satisfying, being concurrently spanked and fucked, and by her wonderful Uncle Paul no less. She squirmed and quivered on his cock and she shivered in his lap, letting herself be washed in bliss as her uncle's hand paddled her bottom while his dick was being smothered in its own cum.

The girls eventually returned to Pixley, and spoke very well of the hospitality of their Uncle Paul. Papa Bodine was very pleased to hear it, and he let it be known that perhaps it was time to end old feuds and renew the family reunions. Whatever rift there had been was becoming healed; well, it least partially healed. A few more visits by the nieces appeared to be necessary for a complete healing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it! If you did, then certainly do please take the time to cast a vote. It's really so very reassuring and reinforcing.