Living With My Plug: First Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh doctor, don't stop. I feel so dirty! It's so nasty what I've done but I love it."

She wasted no time in releasing me and wiping us both dry. I was sitting across her at the desk and she was wearing her lab-coat, making notes, showing no sign of her recent activities when Ulricke returned with the new girl, nurse Watkins.

"OK, we've checked your butt-plug and it's giving no discomfort, but perhaps is a size too small. Your stool is a good consistency, no sign of interference. Your vaginal secretion is healthy. You can accept a large male member while wearing a plug. Excellent, Ms. Jenkins. Ah, thank you nurse Schloppfarth, and Ms. Jenkins, I'd like to introduce nurse Watkins, who has been with us only this week. You like to be known as Tanya, I think."

Tanya was younger than Ulricke, smaller and in fact quite petite, with a boyish figure so she could almost pass for a youth, were it not for the delicate features adorned with a trace of makeup. She had dark eyes and dark hair, straight and cut short though not quite military style. Like Ulricke she looked fresh, and even more so exuded innocence. She cannot have been out of her teens. Both nurses were wearing similar rubber uniforms, stretched tightly over their young bodies. Both were wearing latex gloves.

"Nurse Watkins, Tanya, I don't believe you have performed any anal treatments, nor handled any stool. Is that right?"

"No doctor, I've just been given the basic introductory training and only performed routine tests while at your clinic. I'm not sure how well I would cope with anything so, ..... so messy."

"Well, this is a good opportunity for you to begin. Ms. Jenkins has been here for tests and has produced a large stool as a result of her bowel movement. I want you to go to the table and stand next to the specimen, lean over it and inhale. You must get used to the aroma. Nurse Schloppfarth, you know what is needed."

Ulricke led the young nurse, who seemed uncertain about what was going to happen. Rather gingerly she stepped forward and sniffed at the pile, now no longer as warm or strongly smelling as before. She looked as though she was going to step back but Ulricke kept her in place.

"Nurse Schloppfarth, get her apron dirty. Now, Tanya, you mustn't harbour any fear or revulsion."

Ulricke picked up a handful of stool and slapped in onto Tanya's apron, right in the middle of the bib part. Then before she could react she used both hands to smear it all down the front of the young nurse's apron, leaving a wide brown band of soft excrement all the way down to the hem of her apron skirt.

"Now Tanya, look at yourself in the mirror. You see how filthy your apron is. I want you to wear it like this for the rest of the morning to get used to it, and not to hide from any of our visiting patients. All of them experience bowel disorders and they will not think anything untoward that a nurse has her uniform soiled as a result of the treatment. In fact I want you to grab the rest of it and smear it down nurse Schloppfarth's apron."

Tanya looked rather as if she was going to be sick and yet she cautiously pushed a finger into the pile and wiped the little piece onto Ulricke's apron.

"You can do better than that, Tanya. Grab a big handful and smear all over."

The girl looked completely shocked and I thought she would collapse in tears. She looked at her now soiled apron and then something snapped into place. She took a hefty chunk and slapped it onto Ulricke's white apron and viciously spread it all over.

"That's Tanya, make a real mess of my apron. Even filthier than yours."

Ulricke stood and let Tanya paint her apron completely, and then she slipped off her gloves and put both hands under her skirt. She parted her legs and began to rub herself, uttering lewd sounding words in her German tongue, "Aah, Ja, JA!! .... Aaahhh .... Fich mich! Fich mich hard!! fick mich schnell!! ....Schiess! ...... fick!! SCHIESS!! ...... FICK!!! ... JAAAAA ....."

"I think that's enough for now. Nurse Schloppfarth, you'd better change your apron. In fact you'd better wear your rubber one and the rubber panties underneath for Mr. Carnforth's treatment. Take nurse Watkins to the ward H so she can observe. Don't be embarrassed about your appearance, Tanya. Mr. Carnforth is well accustomed to seeing his nurse getting her uniform soiled. I assure you, Nurse Schlopfarth won't be recognisable afterwards."

Dr. Baxter showed me the larger plug. "I don't know if you absolutely need a larger size. I suggest you continue with the present one, but If you find some of your stool seeping out try the larger size. Alternatively you might prefer the all-in-one. It's a white latex panty, with a plug built in. It guarantees to keep everything contained and has a small opening around your pussy lips so you can masturbate and urinate. You can wear it for sex as well. A lady, if she doesn't need plugging, can to wear it the other way round, as dildo panty, and she can adjust it to defecate while having the device up her cunt. Anyway try it and tell me how you get on with it. And thank you Ms. Jenkins for your 'contribution'. I hope you did not find it too embarrassing."

"Well, I feel rather ashamed to admit, doctor, that I enjoyed it. I hope you don't think that is very bad of me."

"Not at all, it is entirely healthy to take pleasure in normal body functions. I'd like to see you again in another month. Would you like to see my nurses again?"

12