Living with Omega Theta Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Miss Darlington, I wonder if you would explain to me, and to your sisters, what this was doing within your dresser drawer." She pulled from her purse a small pink vibrator.

"Mother Wormer!" Shelley exclaimed in shock, looking away from the offending object, as if its bright pinkness was painful to the eye (the girls at times referred to Miss Wormer as "mother," albeit she was just the Housemother). She brought the fingers of her hand to her lips in embarrassment. Was there anything more shameful than to have your little helper be displayed to the entire sorority? Actually, there was, and that was to have it displayed to a boy!

Gasps could be heard among the girls within the audience, and a number of heads quickly turned to look at Albert, who was sitting in the last row. He did not feel comfortable taking a closer seat, and he wondered why so many of the girls were now furtively looking back at him, a few of them with little grins, some looking quite anxious and concerned.

The girls had thought about all the fun it would be to have a guy living in the house, particularly if he was a big handsome young man. They had not really worked through in their minds all of the potential problems that might also arise.

Shelley though didn't really need to worry, as Albert didn't understand what all the fuss was about. He could clearly see the object in Miss Wormer's hand. He was in the last row but there were only about five rows of seats. In any case, he didn't know what it was. It was shaped like a really small obelisk (he estimated only about six inches) or a really large bullet.

Then, he had an epiphany as he remembered seeing one of those things once in his parents' bedroom, sitting out on his mother's dresser. It's a muscle relaxant! His mother said she used it to help with back pain. It vibrates and she moves it around and around on a muscle strain. He subsequently asked to use it himself when he twisted an ankle, but his mother said it was broken. In any case, he couldn't really get why Shelley was embarrassed about it. His mother though had also seemed rather flustered when he found hers.

Miss Wormer explained, "You know, Shelley, that these are not acceptable devices for young ladies of good moral standing. Would you like your parents to know you have something like this?"

"Please, Mother Wormer," Shelley pleaded, "this is so embarrassing."

"Yes, yes, it is. You at least appreciate that you should indeed feel ashamed for having such a thing. Have you in fact been using this?"

Shelley's face turned even redder, if that was possible. How do you answer such a question? It would be so embarrassing to say "yes," but clearly such a ridiculous lie to say "no." Why else would she have it? Well, maybe not so ridiculous. She turned to look up at Miss Wormer, who was standing to her left. "No, no, ma'am, I haven't, honest." It was a very bold and risky lie. Quite a few more demerits are awarded for lying to Miss Wormer. In fact, many of the girls had experienced more punishment for a failed cover-up than they would have received for the original crime. That was always a very important lesson: better to admit your crimes than to try to hide them.

Miss Wormer waved the vibrator at Shelley. "Do you really expect me to believe that, young lady?"

"Oh, but Mother Wormer, I just got it. I mean, it's not mine. I was hiding it for a friend. She asked me to keep it for her, just a couple of days ago. I knew I shouldn't but I really didn't want her to get into trouble."

"You were hiding it for one of the Omega girls?"

"Oh no! No! Certainly not, no, no." It's a tangled web one weaves when one deceives. "It was for this friend who still lives at home. Her mother found it and she was so upset and so I said I would keep it for her, just temporarily, until she figured out what to do."

"Her mother gave it back to her?"

Oops. That didn't make sense. "Yes, yes, um, she told her to throw it away herself."

"So, you're helping this friend to deceive her mother, to explicitly intentionally disobey her mother's instructions."

Well, once again, the cover-up didn't really work that well. She shamefully bowed her head and confessed, "It's mine, Mother Wormer. I'm sorry, really I am." Now Miss Wormer knew, all of her sorority sisters knew, and even that boy Albert knows, that she has been using a vibrator. She felt so, so embarrassed.

Only a couple of the girls though were at all troubled by that. Most fully understood the interest, if not the need, and a few of them had their own such helpers (which they vowed now to hide even better). Miss Wormer though was quite troubled by it. A good, decent, purity girl doesn't masturbate, and certainly not with artificial devices. It was not real sex but it was clearly a very slippery slope and one that Shelley was on the verge of sliding down.

"Well then, I think you know what you must do, Shelley."

"Yes, Miss Wormer."

"Why don't you get up from the chair, turn it around, and assume the position."

"But, Miss Wormer," Shelley exhorted. She lowered her voice to a whisper, "Albert Pence is here."

Miss Wormer looked out over the rows of girls, spotting Albert sitting at the back, looking quite attentive. "Yes, well..." she said aloud as she pondered the situation, tapping the vibrator in her hand.

The girls in the audience sat breathlessly, wondering what Miss Wormer would do.

She eventually turned back to Shelley. "Yes, well, you girls wanted young men to become residents of the house and participate in all the relevant activities."

"I know, I know, but geeeez; this?" First it was losing her dress in the Dunk-a-Wench at the Renaissance Faire (see "The Renaissance Faire"), and now this? It just didn't seem fair.

Miss Wormer though was not moved. She returned the vibrator to her purse. "You apparently felt immodest enough to secretly harbor a device for self-abuse. I don't imagine you should claim some sort of modesty now. And, besides, I think it will only serve to help with the lesson. Now come on." She loudly clapped her hands to emphasize her impatience over Shelley's dilly dallying. "Let's not waste any more time."

With Miss Wormer's reference to self-abuse Albert suddenly understood what the device was used for. His face flushed with embarrassment at the realization that he had been looking at a girl's masturbatory tool, and had been doing so in the presence of so many other girls. He immediately began to imagine Shelley using it, his heart rate accelerating at the thought, and then even more so as he watched Shelley slowly get up from her chair and turn it around. Was he about to witness what he was thinking was about to happen?

"Oh Mother Wormer," Shelley again pleaded, one last time, for some consideration. This was really so humiliating.

Miss Wormer again though just clapped her hands, her face stern and unmoving.

Shelley bent over the back of the chair and grasped hold of the seat with her hands, presenting for the sisters of her sorority, and the young man, her bottom.

It was a very wonderful sight for Albert. He now wished that he had taken a seat in the front row, and certainly vowed to be sure to arrive on time next Sunday in order to get a better seat. But, he really wasn't very far away and was treated to a very pretty picture of Shelley's cute perky bottom so wonderfully outlined by the thin, soft, loose fabric of her skirt falling across its curves.

But, apparently, that wasn't the end of it. Miss Wormer reached down and took hold of the hem of the young lady's skirt and pulled it up her thighs and over her bottom, to hang it down across her back. The only consolation, if it could even be said to count as one, was that the skirt now draped across her head, effectively hiding her shamed face, which Shelley further hid by letting go of the seat to cover her face with her hands.

The girl just couldn't believe it. It was always quite embarrassing to be presented in such a way to the sisters of one's sorority. The shame was diminished somewhat by the fact that many of the other girls had been punished this way as well. It was obviously though much more disgraceful and scandalous for a boy to be now witnessing this!

Shelley didn't know how she could possibly look Albert in the eye after this, after having to show him her pantied bottom.

Albert was indeed very appreciative. He had no idea that this would be one of the benefits of renting a room at Omega Theta Pi. He was in fact ecstatic at his good fortune. If asked, and he was by Miss Wormer, he was not at all experienced with girls, and so he was quite surprised at having been chosen among so many more successful, attractive, and desirable male applicants. Miss Wormer had inquired explicitly into his sexual history, much to his discomfort. Apparently the fact that he had little to no experience had not been a problem (on the contrary, it was a big plus in Miss Wormer's mind).

In any case, he had not before seen a girl presenting her bottom like this to him. Well, she wasn't really presenting it to him in particular, but it sure looked that way. Albert's penis quickly began to swell within his briefs.

Shelley wasn't wearing the most provocative panties one could own. Miss Wormer would not allow that. "Scanty panties lead to raised skirts," she would say. She even conducted surprise panty drawer inspections to enforce the policy.

Shelley's panties were just yellow cotton hipsters with a violet trim, decorated with little violet hearts. But, to Albert, they were terribly exotic and alluring. He had not seen anything like this before. Her derriere looked so round, so luscious, poking out from the stage. Plus, his eyes fixed as well on that little bulge between her thighs, just below where the apparent crack of her bottom ended. It was Shelley's sweet, adorable cunnie pouch very clearly outlined in tight yellow cotton. One of the hearts even appeared to be very centrally located, as if it was there just to provide a bit of affectionate decoration for her femininity.

Albert crossed his legs. He glanced around to see if anyone was noticing him. He felt such a strong need to shift his swelling cock into a more comfortable position. But, there was no way he could as girls were still glancing back at him.

Everyone found his presence to be quite uncomfortable and troubling, and they continually wondered how he was reacting, what he was doing and thinking. The few girls sitting in the same row as him were stealing peeks out of the corners of their eyes.

Albert decided that he would have to tough it out, at least with respect to shifting his swelling cock. It was a sacrifice that he was willing to make, but he did at least rest a hand in his lap as nonchalantly as possible. The bulge would otherwise be really quite noticeable.

Miss Wormer sensed the discomfort of the girls over Albert's presence, which only affirmed her decision to have him remain. It was very evident that in the future the girls would be much more reluctant to earn sufficient demerits for a spanking. His presence was really very, very helpful. The stakes were now clearly raised. In fact, she raised them a bit further. She reached for the waistband of Shelley's panties and in one smooth, professional motion she pulled them down to her knees. "Keep the panties at your knees, Miss Darlington," she instructed the girl.

Gasps could be heard among the girls and Shelley groaned with mortified abasement. Her position was just so obscene: her naked bum poking up like some animal presenting herself to be mounted. She parted her legs so that she could hold the panties at her knees but she knew in doing so she was providing Albert an even better peek at her naked cunnie.

It was only natural for Shelley's panties to be pulled down. The spankings were normally bare bottom. Not doing so would have been rewarding the miscreant girl because of Albert's presence, allowing the punishment to be less than it should. If anything, Albert's presence should strengthen the punishment, not weaken it.

Albert instinctively smiled, causing a few of the girls to blush, vicariously sharing Shelley's embarrassment.

It was in fact more than just a peek. Albert had a really good view of Shelley's lovely sweet pussy, even at his distance, and he was entranced with the sight. It was his first real live exposure to a girl's naked cunnie lips and it was all that he could possibly imagine. It just looked so pretty, so sexy, so alluring. Shelley did not shave down there but nothing was hidden. He could see very well the soft lily white mound, lightly speckled by a thin growth of delicate hairs, and parted by such a deliciously graceful cleft. It was really quite striking how something so simple could be so enticing. He wiped the smile from his face, drawing upon all of his strength of character to look like he was largely dispassionate and disinterested, as he felt the swelling bulge of his knob pressing against his thumb in his lap. He very lightly, very subtly, caressed the tip of his crown with his thumb, just ever so discretely rubbing his thumb around and around, his eyes glued to the girl's exposed cunt.

The chances of Albert being seen though, being caught playing with himself, were diminishing as fewer girls were now stealing glances at him, finding the experience rather embarrassing for themselves as well. After all, Shelley was one of their sisters. They imagined how difficult it would be if it was one of them up there, and they vowed to behave much more properly in the future. Many of the girls also crossed their legs, or squeezed their thighs together, feeling a strong need to keep their own pussies as covered and hidden as possible.

Miss Wormer moved over to the other side of Shelley. It was the more natural side to provide a spanking. She first explained, "Now, this won't be very many spanks, Miss Darlington, given that you did in fact confess your crime. But, I think it's important that you appreciate that we can't have such things in the house."

Shelley removed her hands from her face to respond, "Oh, Miss Wormer, I only did it once!"

In saying that Shelley only further embarrassed herself, and excited Albert.

Plus, it was obviously a pathetic lie, like saying you only took one puff, or just one sip. It only made Miss Wormer reconsider her promise to go lightly.

Smack!

"Yeow!" Shelley squealed. It wasn't a hard spank, but the first one was always quite startling.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

As the spanks rained down upon Shelley's bare naked bottom so did the appeals for mercy and kindness pour from her mouth. "Miss Wormer, please!" "I'm sorry!" "Not so hard!" "I'll be good!" "I won't do it again, never!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

All of the girls were now squirming in their seats, imagining their own bottoms receiving such a treatment. A few of the girls though were feeling a little warm between their thighs, Pamela in particular (see "The Renaissance Faire"). Getting a spanking was quite embarrassing, but a few would have to admit that they did actually kind of enjoy it. They even engaged in little private spanking parties, which were quite difficult to arrange as it was not easy muffling the sound of a spanking.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Albert felt like his eyes would pop out of his head. Shelley's girlish little round tush was taking on such a pretty rosy sheen, like blush was being applied to her cheeks. Her squirming and prancing were also just so enchanting and enticing. It was like she was doing a little provocative dance for him, intentionally trying to get him all excited so that he would dash onto the stage and mount her. Plus, all that sashaying, all that skipping and romping, was providing him with occasional peeks down into her crack, the big one, the one that hid the girl's sweet little puckered rose bud.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

He was going to have to immediately jerk off when this done. There was simply no way he could not, although he also knew that he should try to force himself to put it off for awhile, as it might just be a bit too obvious, him rushing back to his room. And, he did wonder how he was going to possibly get up from this seat and still keep his erection hidden. Next time he would bring with him some books to hold in front of him.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Mother Wormer! My gracious! Please! I'm so, so sorry!"

Miss Wormer stopped. She had not planned on spanking the young lady for very long. And, it wasn't really the physical component of the spanking, the stinging, that was the primary deterrent. It was more the public shame and embarrassment, and she imagined the presence of Albert in the audience had provided quite a bit more to this lesson than any additional spanks could possibly do. His presence had provided a very unexpected bonus, which was quite ironic as she had expected the presence of a boy in the house to be more disruptive than beneficial to further developing the young ladies' moral character and chaste purity.

She stepped away from the girl's bottom. "You can pull up your panties now, Miss Darlington."

"Thank you, ma'am," Shelley gratefully responded, the contrition so clearly evident in her voice. She quickly reached back, grasped hold of her panties, and yanked them back up, her long skirt falling back down over her bottom as her hands struggled a bit beneath it to get her panties back into their best proper and comfortable position. When she felt ready she turned and quickly made her way back to her seat, her face as red as an apple, her bottom a slightly lesser pink.

The meeting soon ended and Albert immediately extricated himself from the room, an advantage of being in the last row. The girls didn't seem to notice his hurried exit, or at least they didn't mind. They were avoiding eye contact with him.

Albert made his way quickly to his bedroom, knowing full well what he was going to do. Jerking off though was also a bit difficult at Omega Theta Pi.

On the one had it added to his sexual excitement to hear the giggling and tittering of the girls outside his door while he was playing with himself. He could imagine them all in their PJs, their boobies bouncing and wiggling without their brassieres, perhaps even visible through a sheer nightie.

But, none of the bedroom doors within Omega Theta Pi could be locked. Who locks their bedroom doors within a home? Security within the house was fully covered by the lights, camera, and locks on the front and back doors. There was no need for any further security within the house. Miss Wormer also insisted that the bedrooms remain unlocked to allow her ready access for bed checks and any other impromptu inspections she might feel would be useful.

Well, that made it a little risky and unnerving for when Albert wanted to masturbate. Imagine getting caught by Miss Wormer doing that! Or, perhaps, some girl might just innocently open the door, mistaking his room for someone else's (although there was a clear sign posted on his door to avoid any such accidents). Albert therefore typically waited until after bed check to take care of business, when he felt far more secure in having full privacy.

Disposing of his cum rags though was a bit awkward. He couldn't just put them in his wastebasket or any other one in the house (if discovered, whose else would it be?). He couldn't flush them down the toilet (his mother once complained that the toilet was getting clogged much too often, and it was quite embarrassing when a plumber informed her that it was getting clogged with paper towels). So, he would use one of his socks. When he was done he would bury it in his dirty laundry basket. Given that he would be doing his own laundry it should be a pretty safe system.

This night, though, he couldn't wait until after bed check. He did wait awhile, but when he began to hear the girls going to and from their bedrooms and bathroom, himself lying on the bed in his own PJs, thinking about Shelley's spanking, he just couldn't wait any longer.

123456...9