Living with Omega Theta Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have any explanation for yourself, Mr. Pence?" She stopped her stroking, but still held firmly onto his dick.

"No, ma'am," he quietly responded. He could perhaps suggest that all that stimulation from the spanking, which had in fact been provided by Miss Wormer, had made it just too difficult to resist. But somehow he felt she would not find that explanation compelling.

She kept her eyes firmly fixed on his, not looking at his cock at all, not actually acknowledging its presence, seeming to be oblivious to the fact that it was still tightly enclosed in her fist, while her thumb softly circled around and around the swollen crown. "Well, you have earned your place in next week's disciplinary session, young man. You most certainly have."

"What?!" His face rose up to look the Housemother in the eyes, the shock and concern clearly evident in his eyes. "Me?"

"You apparently don't seem to mind exposing yourself in the presence of our virtuous young women. Let's see how you feel about that next Sunday." She let go of his dick and quickly departed the room, letting Albert to stand there alone, his stiff cock yearning for more attention while he contemplated his eventual punishment.

Contemplate he did, and for the entire week. He reverted to his more inhibited, reserved, and self-conscious withdrawal around the girls, avoiding the hallway entirely after 10PM, keeping to himself as best he could during breakfast, lunch and dinner. He could not avoid sitting next to a girl but he could avoid eye contact and conversation.

The girls soon became aware of Albert's predicament, as the number of demerits earned by each house resident are daily posted, and it was clearly evident on Monday that Albert had instantly moved all the up and over the threshold for a spanking. The girls on the second floor wondered how the young man could have earned so many so quickly, but when word spread that he was caught peeking through Theresa's open door, they figured he deserved it.

Shelley also wondered if it was for her towel falling down that also earned him demerits, but she really didn't think so, or at least she hoped not. He did have a right to be there. It was her own fault that she had left the shower room without first wrapping herself in the towel, and she had bumped into him. Plus, he didn't try to take advantage of it by withholding the towel. He had given it right back to her. He could've just stood there and laughed at her. Lots of boys would probably have done that. She wondered if she should perhaps speak on his behalf to Miss Wormer, but she also feared that she would get into trouble for leaving the shower room with herself so exposed. That would itself earn her some demerits.

When the fateful evening finally arrived one could cut the air with a knife. Albert was again sitting in the last row, not really wanting to be noticed, but knowing that tonight he would be the major show on stage. Nobody else had earned enough demerits for a spanking, the girls having been especially well behaved after Shelley's embarrassment.

The meeting droned on for some time, or at least it seemed that way to Albert. He was reminded of when he had to give an oral presentation in his philosophy class. He really, really hated to give speeches. He probably should take a speech class to get over his anxiety but just the thought of a class devoted to what he so very much feared froze him in panic. In the philosophy class he sat there waiting for his turn, counting the minutes, if not the seconds, his anxiety level increasing as his moment of truth slowly approached, all the while running through his head all the things that would likely go wrong. In the end it did help to imagine the audience being naked when he finally gave the talk. That had been a suggestion of his mother. Otherwise he felt he would probably have crumbled and melted under the heat of their piercing eyes. Well, that technique wasn't going to help him tonight as it would be him that would in fact be naked. Only partially so, but the most important part.

"Alright then, Albert, why don't you please come up here for your punishment."

"What?" He had been so deep in thought that he had stopped listening to Miss Wormer. "Oh! Yes, ma'am, yes, certainly." He slowly took the walk of shame to the stage, his eyes fixed on the floor, avoiding all eye contact.

The girls tittered with amusement. Their hearts were all racing, wondering what would happen.

Miss Wormer clapped her hands to scold them into silence. "There is nothing amusing about this, young ladies. Nothing amusing at all."

They got the message, but their eyes were wide open with apt anticipation. Was Miss Wormer really going to do this? Apparently so, but it was so unbelievable.

Miss Wormer explained as Albert stepped onto the stage. "As you young ladies know, there is a level of decorum and moral character that is expected of an Omega Theta Pi girl and," she added, turning to look at Albert standing meekly beside her, his eyes focused on his feet, "for our guest residents as well. We appreciate Albert Pence staying with us, helping us in our time of need, but we can't have the young men taking advantage of this opportunity, peeking at us in our undies in order to masturbate their penises."

Feminine gasps could be heard throughout the audience. Well, they now knew full well why the young man was going to be punished. Some of the girls blushed at the thought of Albert beating off to the memory of having seen them in the hallway in their nighties. Shelley couldn't even look at him, staring now down at her toes as she realized what Albert had done, actually masturbating at the memory of seeing her naked. Gross! Of course, she had been thinking about Brad Pitt when she had used her female helper, but at least he wasn't someone she knew, someone with whom she saw on a daily basis. Again, so gross!

Albert's face turned beet red and he avoided any eye contact with the girls or with Miss Wormer.

"So, what do you have to say for yourself, Albert."

He replied very, very softly, "I am so very sorry, Miss Wormer, really I am." He probably could not have been more sincere.

"Yes, well, I imagine you will feel even more sorry in just a short while. Now, if you wouldn't mind, down with your pants and underpants."

Albert did now lift up his head to look at Miss Wormer with one last plea for consideration, but she did not budge. She just stood there, arms crossed, her face stern with resolve, her green eyes fixed on his through her spectacles.

He started to turn his back to the girls but she shook her finger and said, "Tsk, tsk."

She wanted him to drop his pants and briefs facing the girls? Shelley hadn't had to do that. Was this really fair?

Miss Wormer explained. "You apparently had no consideration for Shelley when she dropped her towel."

Shelley looked up in surprise. Apparently she had found out about that as well. She hadn't told Miss Wormer about it. Now she wish she had spoken on his behalf, at least about that. She was totally embarrassed at the thought that he might have been masturbating thinking about her, but the fact that he saw her really wasn't his fault. But, still, he did deserve to be punished for masturbating, didn't he? He was though kind of cute.

Albert sighed with frustration. It wasn't his fault that she dropped the towel. But, it was true that he was essentially staked out at the bathroom door, waiting for precisely any such opportunity. Still, he suggested, in his defense, "I picked up the towel for her."

"Perhaps, but you did not look away when Shelley's femininity was exposed."

Shelley blushed. Did Miss Wormer have to be so specific?

Albert had to admit that she was right about that.

In the absence of a response, Miss Wormer continued. "Yes, just as I thought. Well then, I believe it is entirely appropriate and correct that your punishment involve the same lack of consideration you gave her."

He knew this would be bad, but he had not imagined that it would be this bad. He began to slowly undo his belt. He couldn't believe he was doing this, undressing in front of a room full of girls, all of them with very expectant grins on their faces. But, he had agreed to any such discipline by Miss Wormer when he signed the contract for his residence within the sorority. He just didn't think at the time that it would really happen.

When he got his button undone and zipper down he hesitated.

Miss Wormer though would not tolerate further delay. She stepped up to him, grasped hold of the waistband of his pants and briefs, and with one smooth motion pulled them both down to his knees, where they naturally fell on their own the rest of the way.

"Miss Wormer!" Albert protested and quickly covered himself with his hands, although that might not have been really necessary as his shirt was sufficiently long in front to provide adequate protection.

Miss Wormer would have none of that as well. She sternly commanded, "Raise your head, young man, face your house mates, and clasp your hands behind your head. Do it quickly now or we will just have to add on a few more demerits."

Albert had no interest in digging himself in deeper. He did as she instructed, raising his head up to face his audience of bright eyed girls, clasping his hands behind his head.

In raising his hands the front of the shirt rose a bit, but not enough to do any real harm. Miss Wormer though reached around him and raised the front of his shirt herself, well past his waist.

Gasps, squeals, and all sorts of exclamations could be heard, and Miss Wormer did nothing to squelch them. She felt it important for Albert to hear, and see, their reaction.

It really wasn't much to see. Albert's penis was as limp as it could possibly be. Well, perhaps it would shrunk even further after a cold swim, but his anxiety had done a pretty good job. He was most certainly not presenting himself in his best light. His uncircumcised penis was resting uncomfortably on his balls like a scared little baby worm, hiding within its comforter.

To many of the girls it was rather cute, although some of them found it a little queer, squirly, or silly looking. It was definitely not the intimidating, scary, threatening cock that they had been anticipating. The gasps and squeals quickly turned to tittering and giggling.

Miss Wormer smiled with approval at the shift in the girls' reactions but she warned them, "It won't always look so innocent, young ladies. If you had seen it in the state in which I came upon it, well, believe me, you wouldn't be giggling."

The laughter stopped as they imagined that.

It wasn't that the sight of a penis, even an erect one, was entirely foreign to them. Many of them were not virgins. However, most of them had taken vows of purity (some to the point of wearing a purity ring, such as Shelley) and some had even taken this pledge before ever going all the way. Very, very few of them were currently sexually active, and those that weren't hadn't been for sometime, and so it was quite a sight to see, and imagine.

Albert did wish he could get a bit erect. That would help diminish its diminutiveness, but he certainly wouldn't want to develop a full erection. That would be nice, if the girls were in fact impressed, admiring its strength, stiffness, and perhaps even it's size. But, he would imagine that Miss Wormer would not be particularly pleased with such a display.

"Albert, why don't you hold your shirt up for me."

It was clearly a rhetorical question, or more accurately a command. He did as she "asked." He felt his face grow warmer as he stood before the girls, his pants and briefs at his ankles, holding up his shirt to exhibit his currently rather pathetic member.

"Now you see, girls," Miss Wormer explained as she gently cupped his balls in the palms of her hand. "These are the young man's testicles." She bounced them a bit with her hand. "This is where he makes his sperm for your babies."

The giggling, tittering, and now whispering increased. The young ladies clearly knew all of this already, but it was rather fun and funny to watch Miss Wormer play with the young man's genitals while instructing them on the facts of life.

"A man's testicles can be very sensitive and vulnerable. If you're attacked or for whatever reason want to get control of a man, a good kick or hard squeeze can really put him to his knees."

Albert flinched, wondering, waiting, for her to demonstrate. But, fortunately she apparently decided that no such demonstration was really necessary and, as in the case of all of her girls, she had no interest in actually inflicting any serious pain on the boy.

"Now here, of course," she said, delicately picking his penis up with just her index finger and thumb, "is his little penis."

Did she have to say it was little? Wasn't that already very clear. Albert shut his eyes. He would face the girls but he didn't have to look at them, or at least he didn't as long as Miss Wormer didn't notice his eyes were closed. Her attention was focused elsewhere.

"Now Albert, you see, still has his foreskin." She slid it off to reveal the crown.

"Oooooh," a few girls exclaimed with evident interest, leaning forward in their chairs, wanting to get a better look. The girls in the front row smiled with delight. It wasn't really news to them, but it was still a nice little show. It was a heck of a lot better than any of their classes, or even television.

"It can go on and off," she instructed, sliding the foreskin on and off the crown, "on and off, on and off, on and off," continuing to demonstrate.

Albert winced. It was a very, very pleasant feeling, and if he could relax, ignore the fact that he was being humiliated, and perhaps intentionally so, he could in fact develop a degree of swelling that would at least make him look more impressive. He was again reminded of how pretty Miss Wormer was, her firm breasts pressing into his back as she softly, gently, slid his foreskin on and off, on and off. This really wasn't much different than how we masturbated himself.

But, she stopped to ask, "Do you keep yourself good and clean there, Albert?"

Many of the girls laughed.

Miss Wormer turned her attention to the girls and said, in a rather scolding tone as she even waved Albert's penis at them, like it was a teacher's pointer, albeit a rather small and soft one. "There is nothing funny about the importance of keeping yourself fresh and clean. More than a few of you have come to me with questions about your own feminine hygiene. Need I remind you?" She made eye contact with a few girls in particular, who quickly looked away.

That threat silenced them all.

"That's what I thought." She turned her attention back to Albert. "So, young man, are you keeping it clean under your little hood?"

Keeping his eyes closed he barely whispered, "Yes, ma'am."

"Every day?"

Geeeez, when will she stop this?! He dutifully nodded.

She let go of his penis. "Well, alright then, Albert. You can let go of your shirt and get into position."

Albert turned around, a bit awkwardly with his pants and underwear tangled around his ankles. He was though grateful at least for the closing of the "Albert little limp penis show." He turned the chair around so that it was facing away from him, as Shelley had done, and bent over to grasp the edges of the seat. This was better than displaying his penis, but it wasn't a lot better.

It became even more troubling when Miss Wormer raised up his shirt and tossed it over his back, revealing to the sorority girls the young man's bare naked bottom. The tittering and giggling returned. Yes, Albert felt, very humiliating indeed.

Miss Wormer shifted around to his left side.

SMACK!

"Yikes!" Albert leaped up, letting go of the seat of the chair to clutch his butt with both hands.

"Back over the chair, Albert," Miss Wormer admonished him. "Gracious, even the girls aren't that much of a sissy."

"Yes, ma'am," Albert quietly responded, realizing that he had embarrassed himself further by acting like such a wimp, and being called one.

Miss Wormer though had given him a pretty hard smack, or at least one that was harder than she had applied to Shelley. She thought that perhaps she should spank a boy harder than she spanked a girl. She now realized that was a mistake and she would back off a bit.

Albert resumed his position and even reached back to lift up the shirt himself.

"Well, that's a good boy, Albert. Here, let me help you keep yourself steady this time," she suggested and reached under him to lightly grasp his penis and testicles within her left hand.

"Keep your legs together, Albert," she instructed, as she softly fondled him.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, clasping his thighs together, effectively hiding from view his testicles, as well as Miss Wormer's hand.

The girls were disappointed, and would have been even more so if they knew that their Housemother was playing with Albert's penis and balls.

Miss Wormer's heart raced a bit. She wasn't really doing this to help keep him still. If she wanted to do that she would wrap her left arm around his waist. It was more that the feel and the sight of the young man's erection the other night had stirred up an interest she could not ignore. She was naturally shocked and appalled by the sight of his erection, but like any woman she was also more than just intrigued. She had not seen any man's erection in a number of years, and certainly not a young man's, and the experience had brought back quite a few memories, many of which were really rather nice. Her sleep for the rest of the week had even been a bit troubled, often interrupted by some rather disturbing dreams.

Albert was himself unsure how to react. "Uh, thank-you, ma'am," was all he could muster to say. It was a nice gesture, perhaps, but it did feel rather odd to have her holding onto him there, particularly since she wasn't just holding, she was rather clearly feeling around.

"Now, you let me know if you feel I'm spanking you too hard, Albert," she said sympathetically, shifting her hand away from his testicles to just his penis, taking it within her fingers to softly stroke and caress it, again moving the foreskin slowly on and off the crown.

"Um, yeah, sure," Albert awkwardly replied.

Many of the girls in the audience raised their eyebrows. Miss Wormer had never asked them to let them know if they felt she was spanking them too hard. But, then again, she had smacked him rather hard the first time. Albert was new to all of this, and a guest in the house. He perhaps deserved some consideration.

"I just don't want to unduly hurt your cute little bottom," Miss Wormer added, giving him a few pats on the behind while she stroked his penis.

The girls giggled at that, feeling that perhaps she was being sarcastic and demeaning.

Perhaps she was, but it really wasn't very clear. She did in fact consider his boyish tush to be quite cute.

"Thank you, Miss Wormer," Albert replied, his breathing a little rushed as he felt his penis begin to swell within her fingers. He didn't much care though for the reference to having a "cute little' bottom," but when a pretty woman is making you hard it was really hard to be critical.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Yeow!" Albert exclaimed. The spanks weren't nearly as hard as the first one but he was so inexperienced with being spanked and he had been so lulled with her fondling and stroking that they did take him by surprise. The startling stings were so unnerving that he couldn't help wriggling and prancing a bit, as if he was deliberately trying to entertain the girls with a little bottom dancing. But, he did do his best to keep his thighs tightly pressed together.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

All the while Miss Wormer kept her grip on the boy's hardening cock. He was slipping around a bit within her hand but she didn't mind. It in fact offered her the opportunity to more explicitly feel, fondle, and stroke the young man's stiffening dick

123456...9