Living with Omega Theta Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert did as he was told, albeit with some remaining reluctance and trepidation. He wasn't yet sure it was going to be well received.

But, now that the initial shock was over the girls affect changed. "Oh my goodness," Shelley softly exclaimed as the young man's stiff cock came back into view.

"Wow," Penny quietly responded.

"You're not kidding," Tammie added.

Kari Ann looked back over at the door to their bedroom. She stepped over to the door to lock it. It was against house rules to lock the door. They would be in big trouble if Miss Wormer discovered that it was locked, but it would be far, far worse if she suddenly opened the door to see that the four of them were playing with a boy's boner.

And that was now on every girl's mind. Not Miss Wormer appearing, but instead the opportunity now standing up before them. Their interest in a spanking had been trumped by something far more intriguing.

"Can we touch it?" Penny asked politely.

It might not seem necessary to ask a guy such a question, particularly when he is clearly so very excited. But that had not been part of the deal, and Kari Ann had made it quite clear that such contact was not part of her agreement. Plus, the four girls all felt a bit intimidated by its presence.

Albert could readily perceive their intense interest, as well as their timidity. The shoe had suddenly shifted to the other foot. "Well, as long as I don't have to have the spanking."

"Absolutely," Tammie agreed.

"Hey!" Kari Ann complained.

"Yeah, that's not fair," Shelley agreed. The whole point of this was to be able to spank Albert, extracting at least some measure of revenge. It didn't seem fair that he could avoid that just because he has an erection, although she did have to admit that she would herself prefer to play with it than to spank his butt. But, it was a matter of principle, wasn't it?

"Yeah, well, sometimes life isn't so fair," Albert said with a smile. He never imagined his cock could command so much power. He was actually going to get out of the spanking because he was willing to let four pretty girls play with his cock? They clearly didn't know boys very well.

"C'mon, Kari Ann," Tammie pleaded, "be a sport. We want to play with his penis."

Kari Ann, still standing by the locked bedroom door, sighed in resignation.

"You can play with it first, Shelley," Penny offered. Shelley was the most deserving, having been twice embarrassed by Albert, but the offer was more for her own benefit, feeling nervous herself about actually touching it.

"Okay," Shelley tacitly agreed.

"Why don't you lie down on the bed," Tammie suggested.

"Not on mine!" Kari Ann protested. "He's going to probably squirt off his thing, and he's not going to do it on my bed."

Shelley and Penny blushed at the thought of that happening. Of course he would, wouldn't he? That would be so cool!

"Okay, okay, he can use my bed," Tammie offered. It wouldn't be fair to have Kari Ann be the one who was spanked plus get her bedspread splattered with boy stuff. She wasn't too sure she cared for that herself, but as Kari Ann's friend and roommate she should make at least some sacrifice as well.

Albert stepped out of his pants and boxers, and stepped over to the other twin bed, enjoying the fact that the girls were following every swaying movement of his stiff dick. He was feeling pretty darned proud of it right now. He got onto the bed with a big grin on his face, basking in the delight of having four girls so fascinated by, and enamored with, his equally big, and stiff, hard dick. He lied back on the bed, with his head and shoulders propped up against a pillow and the headboard.

"Okay, Shelley," Tammie said. "Go ahead."

Shelley could feel her heart racing. Maybe it wasn't such a good deal being the first one. She wasn't even too sure what she should do, and she certainly didn't want to embarrass herself in front of her friends. She slowly stepped up to and then onto the bed.

Albert spread his legs apart so that Shelley could get up close. His dick twitched with arousal as the girl made her way up the bed. There is perhaps no better anticipation than watching a pretty girl crawl across a bed toward your stiff naked cock. Albert held it with his thumb and finger at the base so that it would stick out toward her.

Shelley's large brown eyes widened as she drew closer to Albert's boner. It did look rather fierce and threatening, the crown so swollen red, like it was inflamed or something. When she got close enough she timidly reached out with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. "Oh my," she softly gasped. She didn't think it would be so hard and thick. She briefly wondered how it in fact got so hard. Was it like a stiff muscle or something?

Albert sighed with deep satisfaction. The hand of Miss Wormer had felt exceedingly wonderful, but this was different in its own special way; this was the hand of a sweet, innocent, apprehensive girl. He never felt so strong, so manly, so powerful. He was so proud of his cock and he smiled as he looked down to enjoy the sight and feel of her little feminine fingers wrapped around his shaft.

Shelley began to tentatively slide her fist up and down the shaft, admiring how slick and long it was, and how Albert's foreskin slid on and off the crown. Her lovely eyes twinkled with delight. "It's like it's playing hide and seek," she giggled, her cute dimples appearing in her cheeks as she smiled. Thinking about it this way did make it much less intimidating.

It wasn't how Albert would describe it but as far as he was concerned Shelley could describe it any way she wanted, as her sliding fist sure felt awfully, awfully good.

"Let me see what it feels like," Tammie asserted, getting onto the bed, to Albert's left.

"Hey, but I just got started," Shelley protested.

"Don't be so selfish, Shelley," Tammie complained. So much for the agreement to let Shelley go first, but it is difficult to stick to contractual arrangements when it came to exploring a stiff naked penis for the first time. Tammie forced Shelley to make room for her hand as well.

"Mmmmm," Albert moaned as he now felt two girls' hands handling his cock. Two was definitely better than one. This was a truly unique experience.

And it wasn't too long before there was another. Penny crawled onto the bed as well, on Albert's right. "Here, let me have his balls," Penny suggested, reaching down between his spread thighs to slip her hand under there, taking hold of the boy's tender nuts within her little feminine fingers. "Oooooh," she cooed, "they're all soft and squishy."

"Penny, you shouldn't call them that," Shelley scolded her. "That's so dirty."

The other girls though just laughed at Shelley's inhibition. "What's that you're holding onto, Shelley?" Tammie teased her friend.

"It's his penis," Shelley asserted.

"It's his cock," Tammie corrected her.

"Shut-up!" Shelley responded, not willing to be so needled. Shelley knew full well that cock was a much better word, but she didn't really feel comfortable using it in front of Albert.

Albert had at first lurched at the touch of Penny's fingers on his nuts, as it was rather surprising and shocking. He rarely touched his balls when he masturbated and hadn't appreciated how sensitive they were, plus he naturally felt a bit defensive at the thought of someone else, even a girl, grasping hold of them, recalling in particular Miss Wormer's suggested use for them. But, once he got over the shock he settled into the pleasure of now having three girls exploring his cock and balls.

And, it didn't take long for Kari Ann to join in. "C'mon, make room for me," she complained, pushing her way in between Penny and Shelley. It hardly seemed fair that she was the last one to join in, given she was the one who got the spanking. Plus, there was little room left for her. She settled for the boy's thick, round knob, which was hardly second best, as it was perhaps the most intriguing spot: so swollen and shiny and purple. She tickled the crown all over with just the tips of her fingers, giggling at how soft and moist it felt.

It was quite the sight, and feel, for Albert, so many girlish fingers running up and down and around and everywhere all over his cock and balls. It had been tantalizing enough just to feel the fingers of one girl's hands, Shelley's. Now there were four of them, dancing and prancing all over the place. It was perhaps fortunate that none of them was stroking him hard, as he would likely have just immediately exploded. They were instead using largely just the tips of their fingers, in part to allow room for each other, in part feeling a bit tentative and inhibited.

Their hesitancy though was diminishing as their pretty faces were slowly leaning in closer and closer, trying to get a better look, finding the sight of this masculine bludgeon to be so curious, so fascinating.

Tammie suddenly shocked them all, including Albert, by leaning in all the way, pushing Kari Ann aside to very briefly plant a little peck of a kiss right on the tip.

"Tammie!" Shelley protested. "That's disgusting! You shouldn't put your lips on his thing!"

"Why not?" She argued. "I just wanted to see what it would feel like." She had in fact wanted to see what it tasted like, but she didn't really want to admit to that.

"Because!" Shelley asserted. She hesitated and then added, "because that's where he pees and squirts. Goodness, gracious."

The girls all laughed. Shelley was so, so inhibited, although she wasn't so inhibited to remove her fingers from Albert's penis.

Kari Ann bent over and planted a kiss herself, this time lingering a bit longer.

"Kari Ann!" Shelley protested, this time letting go in shock at the bold and frankly wantonly obscene behavior on the part of her friends. She was quite willing, and interested, in exploring Albert's erection, but she most certainly didn't want this to turn into some sort of filthy, dirty sex game.

"It tastes good," Kari Ann exclaimed in defense, her face though blushing with the lewdness of what she had done. She also did not in fact actually get a good taste, having kept her tongue within her mouth. She wasn't about to go that far.

"Let me, let me!" Penny asserted and bent over to plant her own kiss on the tip of Albert's knob.

Penny kept her lips planted even longer than Kari Ann's. It was like each of them was slowly but surely working their way farther into a dangerous pool of water, first one taking a dangerous step forward, then the other. Penny even went so far as to cautiously, carefully, slip her tongue out from between her lips to really get an honest taste of it, albeit not so far that her friends would be able to see it.

Albert gasped with lustful excitement at the feel of a girl's tongue on his swollen, yearning knob. They weren't frenetically stroking him but he did feel a sudden urge to perhaps cum.

Once her tongue made contact it took all of Penny's willpower, her bravery, not to suddenly pull away, as if she was touching a dangerous hot metal rod, which was not too far from the truth. She was so glad that she held tight though, as it didn't really taste so bad, not at all what Shelley was suggesting. And, it really wasn't the taste that interested her, that pleasured her. It was just the fact that her tongue was on a boy's penis, a boy's cock. Her face reddened at that thought and she then pulled away, wiping her lips as she did so.

"Did you actually lick it, Penny?" Shelley asked, noticing Penny wiping her lips.

"No, no, of course not," Penny replied. "His knob is just kind of wet now."

"Eeeeeuw," Shelley exclaimed. It was just like she had said. He's got some stuff coming out of it and Penny got it all over her lips.

Albert was now squirming with his intense arousal, his dick being so deliciously tortured by the girls' wriggling fingers and now soft, feminine lips. He had once tried himself to get his cock into his own mouth. He was not proud of the attempt and would never admit to it to anyone, but this was most certainly much, much better. His breathing accelerated and he gripped the blankets tightly with his hands, not only as an expression of his excitement but also to help restrain himself from reaching out and grabbing hold of Penny's bottom or Tammie's boobs. His dick was straining within the girls' hands, yearning for another kiss, hopefully one long enough to give him final relief.

Tammie obliged him. She bent over and engulfed the entire knob into her mouth.

"Oh my goodness," Shelley exclaimed, covering her face with her hands, but keeping her fingers spread far enough apart that she could still see what was going on.

Albert moaned with pleasure, feeling his crown become absorbed into Tammie's mouth, while still feeling the fingers of Penny and Kari Ann caressing, fondling, and tickling his shaft and balls. It was like he had his own private harem, something that any boy would probably dream of having yet never imagining that it would ever become real. "Girls, please," he gasped, seeming to be pleading for them to stop but in fact asking them to never stop.

Tammie did not hesitate to bring her tongue into the action, thoroughly exploring, caressing, and washing every inch, curve, and lip of Albert's swollen plum. She was surprised herself at what she was doing, realizing that she was actually tonguing the knob of a boy's cock, something she knew was very, very dirty, yet it just seemed so playful and innocent, being shared with her friends, not really actually having sex with the boy, just goofing around.

"Wash it real good," Penny encouraged her, giggling as she brought in both hands to more firmly grasp and stroke the shaft of Albert's cock, wanting to again see him shoot his stuff, perhaps right into Tammie's mouth, which would be a good joke indeed.

"Wait, wait," Albert gasped, now feeling himself getting real, real close, wanting to warn the girls, Tammie in particular, that it could happen at any moment.

"Oooooooh," Kari Ann cooed, looking into Albert's squinching eyes as she continued to caress and tickle his nuts, bouncing them around on her finger tips, lightly scratching them with her fingernails. "I think he's going to do it, girls."

Tammie was duly warned but she did not back away. She did not back down. On the contrary, she squeezed tightly onto Albert's shaft with her lips, just below the lip of his crown, sucking on his knob as she pressed her tongue as hard as she could against it.

Penny's strokes became faster and faster, trying her best, her hardest, to pump out Albert's stuff.

"Oooooh," Albert groaned as he thrust up his pelvis, pushing his cock deeper into Tammie's mouth, and then suddenly feeling that wonderful sense of fundamental inevitability followed by a large glob of cum blasting forth from his cock onto Tammie's tongue.

As it hit her tongue Tammie pulled away, in part because she was frankly quite ambivalent about taking a boy's cum into her mouth. She wanted to have a bit of it, just a polite taste, but not a mouthful. She was not about to take the whole load into her mouth, and certainly not in front of her friends.

She smiled though as she pulled back, feeling the big, thick, sloppy wad of boy cum slosh around in her mouth. When she did finally have sex with a boy she knew it was going to be awfully, awfully fun.

Tammie pulling away was also appreciated by her friends, including Shelley, as they would now be able to see Albert cum, and up close.

And, they were not disappointed.

The second wad shot straight up high into the air. "Ooooooo," "Ahhhhhh," the three girls exclaimed in wonder and awe at the power and distance of the eruption, like it was an impressive fireworks display.

Kari Ann though quickly pulled away, recognizing the danger she was in, that some of it was very likely to fall back down onto her hand, wrist, or arm. She definitely wanted to see Albert shoot off but she wasn't quite sure she wanted him to do it on her. "Hold on!" though she squealed at Penny, wanting to be sure that someone controlled the blasting cannon, keeping it aimed in a safe direction, away from her, and hopefully falling back on Albert rather than her bedcover.

Kari Ann was indeed fortunate as the second explosion was following by many additional bursts and sprays of thick, sticky, ropes and wads of cum. They did not shoot up quite so high as the second one, but the girls were duly impressed with the rapidity of bursts and the volume of gism that was released. It just didn't seem to want to stop, repeatedly spitting and squirting globs and wads of thick, viscous white spunk.

Penny moaned with fear and confusion as she held firmly onto the shaft, despite the fact that much of the stuff was falling back down onto her hands and wrists. She knew though that the responsibility of keeping Albert's rapidly spitting penis under control was hers and hers alone.

Albert fell back into the bed and enjoyed the sight and feel of his dick shooting off. Any and every orgasm just feels so, so wonderful, and perhaps doubly so when it is being watched with such glee, wonder, and even fear by the pretty eyes of four girls. This was probably his best orgasm to date, and he wanted to fix into his memory the sight and feel of it so that he could recall it again, perhaps that very evening.

"Oh fuck," he gasped with base pleasure and blissful release, using language that was perhaps a bit disrespectful of the girls within the room, but they did probably feel he could be excused, being so clearly under the influence of such a powerful, overwhelming, and impressive orgasm.

The last spurts just popped out barely an inch from the tip, then slid back down the shaft to Penny's soaked fingers. Now that he was apparently done Penny gingerly removed her hands, which were now a sticky, filthy mess of boy cum. She held them up, and turned toward Shelley, offering them to her. "Would you like to lick it off?"

"Eeeeeuw," Shelley exclaimed in disgust, slipping away off the bed, not even wanting any of it to touch her. How could Penny even suggest such a thing, she wondered.

"I'll have a lick," Kari Ann said, much to the surprise of all three girls. She leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and licked up a big, thick drop hanging off of Penny's fingers.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed with pleasure as she considered the texture and taste of the boy's cum. "Just like ice cream," she announced.

Tammie laughed, knowing full well that it did not taste like ice cream.

"You lie!" Penny retorted, but still not daring herself to have a taste, at least not in front of her friends.

Tammie got off the bed and opened a dresser drawer. She perhaps had instinctively opened her panty drawer. She briefly considered it but she was not about to have Penny clean the cum off her hands with her panties. She pulled open another drawer that had some handkerchiefs and handed one to Penny.

Penny, with some reluctance, cleaned off her hands and then let it drop onto Albert's wet, slimy, slackening penis, which he cleaned off as well, feeling now rather embarrassed and self-conscious, as were all the girls. Everyone was doing their best to avoid eye contact, not knowing what to say.

When Albert was done cleaning himself off he got off the bed, handed the handkerchief back to Tammie, who gingerly accepted it, carefully holding it with only her finger and thumb, worrying a bit about keeping this hidden from Miss Wormer until she was able to get it cleaned, but as the girls watched Albert depart she brought it to her nose, just to get a brief sniff. She smiled. It was actually kind of nice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day Tammie, Penny, and Kari Ann felt more comfortable and relaxed about it, even smiling knowingly at Albert whenever they passed him in the hall, as well as during meals, taking turns sitting next to him. Shelley also made eye contact, but would then quickly look away, her face reddening.

1...456789