Liz

Story Info
Swap gone wrong, then right.
6k words
4.03
44.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was Friday and a big night for us. Ellie and I, Andrew, were going to swap partners with Liz and Mike. Everything was agreed to and the plans in place. We were going to Liz's and Mike's for drinks, dinner, more drinks and fucking. Mike was going to fuck Ellie and I was going to fuck Liz.

That was the plan for the start of the evening. The rest was to be spontaneous. We might fuck our own wives and husbands or the women might fuck each other. Oral sex was permitted and expected as was anal if the women asked for it. We all expected things would evolve so that the two women might double-team one or both men and the men might return the favor with one or both of the women.

We had no time limit. We had all night and most of the next day if required. We had discussed it for weeks and we all enthusiastically agreed with one proviso. The admittedly homophobic men would not fuck, or anything else, each other.

Ellie dressed for the occasion it you could call a single, one-piece smock that hung to above her knees without bra or panties dressing. She wore easy to remove flip-flops on her feet to complete the outfit. I dressed similarly. T-shirt, shorts and shoes without underwear or socks.

We arrived at Liz and Mike's at six pm for dinner. Liz was barefoot and dressed in a fall off quickly beach cover up held up with a single easy to untie bow, that barely covered her hips and no underwear. I got tantalizing peaks at her neatly trimmed pussy whenever she moved and the semitransparent wrap provided mouth-watering views of her small and perky breasts with large, erect nipples. Mike was dressed in a wife beater shirt and shorts. Neither wore shoes and neither did Ellie or I within seconds of arriving.

Dinner was informal. Liz served Tex-Mex style including Nachos with beef, chicken, guacamole and sour cream; fajitas; quesadillas and the largest pitcher of margaritas I'd ever seen. We lingered over dinner. No one was in a hurry. We all knew how the evening was going to progress and how much time we had. The soft music coming from the living room contributed to the relaxed atmosphere.

Ellie and I helped Liz clean up after dinner while Mike mixed another pitcher of margaritas before we adjourned to the living room, following Mike with the pitcher and us with clean glasses. Ellie and I sat on the sofa while Liz and Mike took chairs of either side of us. We toasted Liz's cooking and the deep friendship we had.

Two more rounds of margaritas later, Liz stood up, came over to the sofa and offered Ellie her hand. Ellie took it and stood up. Liz took her place beside me. Ellie looked around and moved to in front of Mike and settled gently on his lap. Ellie put her arm around Mike's neck and began to kiss him with obvious intention. I quickly discovered that Liz was no slouch in the kissing department as she crawled up on my lap and began to kiss me as well.

I leaned into Liz's kiss and offered her my tongue which she quickly accepted and offered hers in return. I began to rub her breasts and nipples through the cover up she wore. She moaned through the kiss, pulled the single tie holding her outfit together and pulled the material away from her breasts. Her naked, small breasts were magnificent in my hand and her nipples were extremely sensitive. Her kiss became more intense the more my fingers lingered on her nipples and her body jumped slightly each time I gently pinched or pulled on them.

I opened my eyes long enough to see that Mike had pulled the ties over Ellie's shoulders open and her dress had fallen around her waist. Mike had his face buried between Ellie's breasts and one hand on each of them.

Liz captured my attention by wiggling around and removing her cover up completely. Her diminutive, naked body was hard to ignore. She moved around until she was straddling me with her knees or either side of my hips. She leaned back and invited me to kiss and nibble on her erect nipples and perfect tits. I wasted no time in accepting her invitation. I noticed Ellie, now completely naked, leading Mike, without his shirt and a small damp spot on his shorts, across the living room and up the stairs toward the bedrooms.

Liz seemed too involved to want to go anywhere and we slid from the sofa to the floor where she removed my shirt and shorts and tossed them somewhere over the sofa. She lay back on the floor and I leaned over her and began to kiss and fondle her breasts in earnest.

My whole adult life I've been a slow starter. I've never been a guy who can drop his drawers, fuck his partner and be gone in less than two minutes. I need time to develop. My urologist explained that erections happen when the muscles relax and blood fills the penis not by muscles tightening to trap the blood. I needed time to relax and the best method I've found is to take my time and use whatever foreplay techniques I have to heighten the woman's pleasure while I relax and my cock charges. I find the time well spent and Ellie loves the attention.

I kissed down from Liz's tits to her navel and further. I could feel my erection growing and Liz quivering in expectation. I found her clitoris and sucked it firmly and flicked it with my tongue. Liz pushed my head into her pussy for more. I licked down her inflamed labia and up again to her clitoris several times. I knew we were both ready. I moved up between her legs and began to rub the head of my erection through her moist lips. I placed my cock between her lips and slowly pushed until the head was about to slide inside her.

I don't know what happened next.

Liz was yelling, "No. No. Stop. I can't do this," and pushing herself away from me on the floor. A second later she was on her feet running for the stairs. I called after her to stop but she didn't respond. I got up and ran after her up the stairs. I was a half second behind her as she burst through the bedroom door.

Ellie was on the bed with her legs open and her knees up with Mike sliding his cock in and out of her. I had a brief glimpse from the foot of the bed before Liz leapt on Mike and began screaming, "You bastard. You fuckin' bastard," as she pummeled her with her fists.

Ellie rolled out from beneath Mike and off the bed on the side opposite Liz. I took her hand and we ran downstairs. We found our clothing, dressed quickly and headed for our car. We both seemed dazed as I drove away from the house.

"What the fuck happened back there?" asked Ellie.

"I have no idea," I responded.

"Did you do something wrong? Did you hurt her or something?"

"No. You know how I am. Things were moving along perfectly. I had us both on the edge of something to remember. I was in position, ready to move into her. We were in contact and I was sliding forward when she suddenly jumped up screaming and headed for the stairs. I had no choice but to follow her. I didn't know what she was thinking or what she might do and I was worried about you."

"What was she yelling?" asked Ellie.

"Something like 'stop, I can't do this,'" I told her.

"Sounds like she had a last minute bout of conscious."

"More like last second," I said.

We didn't talk until we were home and getting ready for bed. It was pretty easy. We stripped, peed and climbed into bed within seconds of entering the bedroom. We had slow, sensual sex preceded by slow sensual oral arousal before falling to sleep.

I woke in the morning with Ellie slowly stroking my cock.

"Ummm," I hummed.

"Ummm, yourself," said Ellie. "You know this is the last thing I expected to be doing this morning, at least with you," she added.

"Same here," I responded. "I could have been Mike and you could have been Liz but this is better. I'm not disappointed at all."

"Neither am I," she responded. She completed her mission with my erection, mounted me and rode me into the sunrise.

Afterward, I brushed my teeth, pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed for the kitchen to put on coffee and scrounge something for breakfast. Ellie arrived about ten minutes later wrapped in a terry robe. I poured two mugs of coffee and put a couple of day old bagels in the toaster while I put out cream cheese and orange juice.

We sat, sipping coffee and nibbling bagels, alone in our own thoughts.

"You know," said Ellie, "I feel really bad about last night. It started out so beautifully and ended so ugly."

"I know what you mean," I said. "Liz had such a bad reaction. It's no wonder you feel bad for her."

"It's not her I feel bad about. It's you."

"Me. Why me?"

"You were deprived of what you should have had. Mike and I were on round two when Liz broke into the room. I got the full experience and you got, what, a maniac?"

"I got to explore Liz's body and she was wonderful as far as it went. I got as much as I could before she went all mental."

"That's right. You only got to experience the foreplay, not the climax, pun intended. I feel that I owe you something and so does Liz."

"You don't owe me anything. We had a deal and expectations. It worked out well for you for a while and not for me. You're not responsible and you don't owe me because of it. As far as Liz goes, the chances of her paying up, so to speak, are slim and none. I think we should forget the whole thing and move on. There are other couples if we really want to try again."

"You're right but I still feel bad for you," Ellie said.

The rest of the weekend went reasonably well. We did some yard work on Saturday that had been needed for a while with the suddenly available time. Every time I looked at Ellie, she gave me a sad look that said she was still thinking about Friday night.

Sunday afternoon, I was watching the local team get destroyed by highest paid team in baseball when Ellie came into the room and sat beside me.

"I just got off the phone with Liz," she said.

"You called her?"

"She texted me. She feels like shit and wanted to talk so I called her."

"If you want to tell me about it, I'll listen," I said.

"She does feel like shit. She hasn't slept for two days wondering what the hell happened."

"She's a good Catholic girl. Maybe it caught up to her. I can understand how that could happen," I offered.

"She said, she considered that and that's not the reason. She told me she did enough things before she met Mike that should have triggered that reaction and they didn't."

"So, has she figured it out?"

"The best she can do, she said, is that she got a sudden image of what Mike was doing with me and she couldn't handle it. She said it was just coincidental it happened when it did. It could have happened anytime."

"Plausible but not really believable. She had to have had that image hundreds of times while we were planning and discussing the evening. I certainly did."

"True, but that was theoretical, Friday night was real. There's a difference and I understand her reaction. I had several images of you and Liz while Mike was fucking me. The difference is I trusted you and I knew you trusted me and we were strong together. Maybe Mike and Liz's relationship isn't as strong as ours."

"Could be. I follow your thinking but what difference does it make now?"

"Liz wants to apologize."

"Tell her, 'apology accepted' and wish her well," I said.

"She wants to apologize in person."

"Is that wise?" I asked.

"She wants to make it up to you."

"You're kidding, right?"

"She told me she was having the best sexual experience of her life until that moment. She told me Mike never took the time to have foreplay. He was a get it done kind of guy. It made her furious that he might be treating me like you were treating her and she couldn't handle it. Now she wants the rest of the experience. With you."

"Now I know you're kidding."

"She said that being alone with you, knowing that Mike and I are not together, would change everything. She knows what to expect from you and she could focus on giving you all she has."

"And you're okay with that?" I asked.

"I am. I told you that I owed you."

"Damn woman, you're one determined lady."

"I am."

"When does she want to apologize?

"Is tonight too soon?"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah. She really wants to clear the air as soon as possible."

"How does that work for you?"

"I told her I'd go to a movie or something so you two could be alone."

"What about Mike?"

"Liz is going to the movie with me."

"I don't know. Liz lying to Mike to come have sex with me. It seems like cheating somehow."

"Think of it as an extension of Friday night. It's just that Mike and I finished early."

"I'm not fully comfortable with that."

"But can I tell her to come over tonight?"

"Yeah. You can but I don't promise anything, especially sex. I might be the one with the dark visions."

Ellie called Liz and set up everything. Ellie would pick up Liz to go to the movie and maybe out for some drinks afterwards. She would drop Liz off and go to the movie alone. I should text her when we were finished and she would pick up Liz and take her home. Before she left, she put a couple of bottles of wine on ice and prepared some fruit for us to have.

I showered and dressed in slacks and collared shirt, with underwear and waited while Ellie went to pick up Liz.

When I answered the door, Liz was standing there with a huge smile and glistening blue eyes. As relaxed as she seemed there was a buzzing, almost fearful, energy surrounding her. She was dressed in a crisp white blouse with a colorful scarf, flowing skirt and low heels. She was overdressed for a movie but not for what she wanted.

I was more nervous than I've ever been but I tried not to show it. I invited her in and we sat on the sofa together and attempted small talk. Neither of us mentioned the events of Friday evening or why she was sitting along side me. I remembered the fruit and wine and excused my self to get it.

Liz followed me into the kitchen and watched as I unwrapped the fruit and opened a bottle of wine. When I reached up to get the wine glasses, she put her arms around my waist and her head against my back in a big hug. I paused getting the glasses and turned around in her arms. I leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.

That gentle kiss changed the dynamic between us. I took a strawberry from the bowl of fruit and fed it to Liz. She returned the favor with a chunk of watermelon. I handed the bowl of fruit to Liz, picked up the opened wine bottle and the two glasses and led her into the living room. We sat on the sofa with the bowl of fruit between us and fed each other pieces of fruit and sipped wine. In between bites we kissed each other.

When the fruit was gone, I refilled the wine glasses and we saluted each other. We sat, wondering what came next. Liz was playing with the buttons on her shirt. I watched her for a moment and then said, "Go for it," as I moved the empty fruit bowl and the wine glasses to a nearby table.

She slowly unbuttoned her shirt as I watched and removed it while keeping the scarf around her neck. Underneath she wore a bra she didn't need. She slipped her arms from the shoulder straps of the bra, turned it on her body, her delicate breasts still covered by the scarf, unsnapped it and tossed it aside.

She was breathing shallowly as I reached forward and touched one stiff nipple under the scarf and then the other. She reached toward me and began to unbutton my shirt. When she had three buttons undone, I pulled the shirt over my head and tossed in the general direction of her shirt and bra.

Liz reached out and touched my exposed nipples. She then leaned in and kissed each one. I returned the favor, kissing each of her small breasts in turn. When I sat up, I had the scarf around my neck. She giggled, took the scarf and tossed it onto the growing pile of clothing.

We moved closer together, threw our arms around each other and embraced in a long, passionate kiss. I slid my hand down her body and leg and then up under her skirt until I could feel the heat of her passion and the dampness on her panties. She stood next to the sofa, reached under skirt and removed her panties. They landed on the floor next to the rest of our clothing. I reached out and pulled her toward me, nuzzling into her crotch through the fabric of the dress. She pulled the front of her skirt up and away from my face until I was buried full face in her pussy. Somehow the skirt came off over her head and landed where everything else had landed.

She moaned loudly and pressed her body into my head. I stood up and kissed her with my wet lips and tongue. She tasted herself on my lips and, after considering what to do for a moment, licked my lips and chin clean while reaching for the buckle of my trousers. I helped her with the snap and zipper and soon I was as naked as she was and the heap of clothing was complete.

She noticed my incomplete erection and kneeled down and took it in her mouth. As few seconds later, I moved down in front of her as we soon found ourselves on the floor with our arms around each other. We kissed repeatedly and I suggested we move upstairs for a more comfortable bedroom environment.

"No," she said. "Here on the floor again."

We stayed on the floor, moving incredibly slowly. I put my face between her legs again and began to use my lips and tongue to measure her intensity. I moved more slowly than I ever had. The result was a prolonged period of arousal that continued as I kissed up her body, past her breasts and ended with her lips. She started down my body, past my nipples and placed her lips around my nearly fully extended erection.

Before I had a chance to release the impending torrent, she moved back up my torso and we kissed again. I had one hand on the back of her neck and my other arm wrapped under her waist. She had her arms wrapped around my chest under my arms. We embraced like that, kissing and pressing our bodies together until her knees came up and her legs separated widely apart.

Without guidance, my erection found the entrance between her engorged labia and my head pressed against her inner lips. I paused. This is where we were last Friday and I needed to know if she was okay. I knew everything was fine when she moved her hips in a way to envelope the head of my erection inside her. I pressed slowly and several minutes later I was deeply inside her and sensing her cervix preventing me from entering further.

We lay together, hardly moving. Her legs came up around me and pulled me tighter to her. Her arms did the same. I tightened my grip on her waist and my other arm came around her shoulders to pull her closer. I moved slightly inside her and, whenever I did she tried to pull us tighter together. Soon I was unable to tell where I ended and she began. We were like a single organism formed by two symbiotic bodies hungry for each other.

We lay like that without a sense of time. I moved slightly. We kissed. We kissed again. She moved slightly. Every time we hung on to each other more tightly.

Then the world went away and I became weightless. That's not an exaggeration. I felt, and believed, I was weightless. I began to float up off the floor with Liz suspended tightly below me. I neared the ceiling and could look over Liz's shoulder and see the empty space below that we had just occupied. The feeling was beyond words. I moved. She moved. I moved more. She moved with me. We danced tightly together to a tune only we could hear until she was overcome with emotion and began to shake uncontrollably. He body arched against my arm, her toes curled and she gripped my erection with her vagina until I couldn't move and almost hurt. Her orgasm hit with an intensity I had never experienced and mine followed immediately afterward.

Exhausted, we began to sink back to the floor. I prepared for a hard landing but we settled gently still bound tightly together with me still inside her. Eventually, my erection deflated and I rolled alongside her as I fell out of her. She rolled to face me.

12