Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure on Katie's ears and head suddenly eased up as Liz released her hold. But Frank had not let go. He thrust harder and harder now, turning her and moving her across the carpet with each thrust. She gave a little cry at the same time that she could feel his liquid surging up inside her.

A moment later, she was standing up, Liz's arms around her from behind. Liz caressing her breasts, kissing her hair, saying over and over, "It's all right."

The next day Katie would be shown a picture. It showed her standing, Liz's hand on her bare breast, Liz holding up Katie's skirt in front so that Katie was naked from the waist down, her cunt hairs glistening wet, a dribble of cum on her thigh along with several spots of blood.

V

Katie had stayed with the baby that day, though Liz had offered to let her go home if she needed to. "I don't really need to go out." But Katie had insisted. It was her job and besides taking care of the baby would allow her to keep her mind off what had just happened, on what, if anything, she could tell Conrad.

She had not planned on going back to Liz's house the following morning, but Liz had called and begged her to come. "You were the one who saved me. You can't possibly be embarrassed. You only did the things you did to help me. I will always be grateful."

When she had got to Liz's apartment, Liz had hugged her and given her a long, lingering kiss, one that had ended only when Katie broke them apart.

"This isn't right," she said, "two women like this."

'But yesterday we were so intimate. You saved me."

Katie shook her head. She and Liz had been intimate, true; but it was wrong all wrong.

It was then that Liz showed her the photograph. "What if I were to show Conrad this picture?" Liz asked.

She had led Katie to the bedroom then, propped herself up on the pillows, with her knees spread apart, revealing that there was nothing under her robe, nothing that could come between their mutual enjoyment.

Katie set to work, at first unwillingly, and then as Liz began to caress her breast and finger her clitoris, enthusiastically. When Liz had climaxed, finally, she insisted that Katie take one of her swollen breasts in her mouth and lie beside her.

Katie was surprised to find that Liz's breast was filled with milk, though she shouldn't have been, and she sucked greedily, ashamed she might be stealing the milk from the baby. "Don't worry, he gets plenty." Liz said.

Every fiber in Katie's body wanted Liz to move her finger still resting so lightly on Katie's clitoris, to bring her to the ecstasy she'd felt the day before. She heard a footstep, felt rather than saw Liz looking up, heard her say, "She's ready."

Katie was not really surprised to see the tall handsome man standing there, the mask no longer on his face.

While Liz stood up from the bed and put on her robe, the man lifted Katie up and placed her head on the pillow Liz had just vacated. Then the man lay where Katie had lain and began to suck gently on Katie's breast. She never wanted him to stop, wanted to have a baby so that her breasts too would be large and filled with milk. Then his mouth was down where her mouth had been on Liz, his tongue licking the edges of her vulva, sucking on her clitoris, bringing her almost, but again not quite to her climax.

He pushed up on his elbows then and stared down at her. She reached up quickly and kissed him. He took her hand and guided it to his stiff, erect member. It felt so long, so soft, so beautiful. "Put me inside you," he whispered. Conrad has asked her once just to touch it through his pants; she'd refused, told him they had to wait till they were married. Now, she fumbled a little fitting Frank's penis to her opening; he was so large, the opening so small, would he ever get inside?

But he did and she came at once with a brief cry. He was not through with her though. He lay still just holding her for a moment and she felt her vagina beginning to pulse of its own accord, gripping and releasing him, gripping and releasing. Then he was moving back and forth, back and forth, slowly as if they had all the time in the world, and she was thrusting her hips up from the bed, eager to get him all inside her, reluctant to let him withdraw.

Once, slowly, deliberately, he withdrew his penis almost all the way out of her. "No," she cried. "No what?" "No, I want you to fuck me, fuck me." And he did sliding his penis in and out in long strokes.

She lost all control over her body, could not believe the words coming out of her mouth, dug her nails into his back. Now, she was on top. He was biting her breasts, was thrusting in and out. She screamed as he seemed to empty a bucket of his cum inside her.

Then, they were side by side on the bed, his hand on one breast, her hand on his penis.

They were lying that way a half hour later, when Liz came back into the room, still wearing only her robe.

"I see you've almost restored him," she said, referring to the somewhat enlarged penis that Katie now held in her hand.

"Do you know what to do now?"

Katie shook her head.

"I'll teach you. I'll teach you everything." Liz lay down beside Frank on the opposite side of the bed from Katie, her head on the level with his waist and indicated that Katie should slide down and join her.

"Do what I do," Liz said and proceeded to use her tongue to lick upwards from the foot of Frank's shaft to the elongating tip. She stopped and supervised as Katie duplicated the movement. Then the two of them set to work in earnest, licking and nibbling. "Pretend it's an ice-cream cone," Liz said and Katie began to lick the tip tasting the last remaining drops of her own fluids mixed with Frank's. And then, because she couldn't restrain herself any longer, swallowing as much of his member as she could, till, no longer asleep, Frank exploded once more. His cum ran down the edges of her mouth, she choked, and then his cum was everywhere, in her hair, covering her face, dripping onto her breasts.

She saw a flash of light and sat up, Frank rising to sit beside her

Liz straddled the foot of the bed, the camera that had been used the day before in her hand. "You two make a perfect couple. Have you given any thought to marrying her?" Liz asked.

"Marrying her?" Frank repeated. It was clear that this struck him as a rather off-the-wall idea. Katie on the other hand, looked up at him as if she couldn't imagine anything more delightful.

Liz crawled over and whispered in Frank's ear. "If the two of you were married, I could visit you any time I wanted; it would not be as if you were single, a threat to my husband, or someone the neighbors would talk about."

This being a very good plan--Frank had already experienced some difficulty getting in and out of Liz's apartment without being seen by the very nosy older woman across the way, he adopted it instantly. He proposed to Katie, was accepted, and before Conrad might have thought to offer an objection, the two were married and Katie ensconced in Frank's apartment.

Liz visited them often, spending quality time with each of them, individually as well as together, to everyone's satisfaction. Katie had taken up Liz's offer to let her be the one to break the news to Conrad, and Liz, on the pretext of consoling him, had done just that and more besides.

Liz's husband took a shine to Katie and during the final weeks of Liz's second pregnancy had suggested that perhaps he and Katie might be intimate. Unlike the hapless Conrad, she reacted indignantly, telling Liz's husband in no uncertain terms that she was and always had been a one-man woman.

12