Liz and Claire's Roadtrip

Story Info
Liz helps Claire come out of her shell.
3.6k words
4.01
24k
13
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pkrfan
Pkrfan
84 Followers

"When the lights, go down, in the city..."! One of Liz's favorite tunes screamed out of the 48 year old speakers on Liz's 1964 white Mustang convertible as she and Claire sailed down the old country road. Claire raised her head, watching the large trees whipping by as she flailed her arms in jubilation and joined Liz in a sing-a-long.

"You know who I feel like Liz"?

"Who"?

"Louise"

"Who"!? Liz asked in utter confusion.

"Louise"! She waited for her best friend to figure it out. "From "Thelma and Louise"?!"

You could almost hear the light going on above Liz's head, "OHHHHH. Oh I don't think so. I'm no Thelma! I'm Louise!"

Her friend retorts "Nope. I called it first!" A roar of laughter erupts from the sports car as they continue their journey.

Liz and Claire have been best friends since grade school. People call them sisters because they're always together. They've been there for each other through boyfriends, marriages, divorces, kids and everything else life has thrown at them.

As inseparable as they are, you couldn't find two backgrounds so different.

Claire is 45, married, with 2 teenage kids and a dog named Bert (her daughter's name for the dog was pulled from the hat). She keeps herself in good shape by walking Bert around their quiet neighborhood daily and it shows. Her breasts sag a bit but are still a nice full 36d that protrude from her 5' 5" 24-36 figure. She gets very uncomfortable when guys compare her figure to Sophia Vergara. She's a natural brunette with below the shoulder length hair that she keeps in a ponytail. She doesn't wear makeup because her husband Bob thinks makeup "is for whores".

She drives their minivan to her job as an Accounts Payable clerk and has been there ever since her youngest attended school full time. After work, she comes home, takes care of the kids, makes dinner for her family, and then retires to the couch to read. To get away from it all, she attends her crochet club's weekly meetings to chat and to, well, crochet.

Liz is the same age, divorced (twice) and with a teenager from her first marriage and a 10 year old from her second. The flaming redhead abuses her body by partying several nights a week as a bartender for a Coyote Ugly wannabe bar downtown. But with all that abuse, her body still holds its shape like a twenty-something woman.

When she's not working, she's getting off on riding her Harley around town or getting elbow deep in grease while working on her Mustang in the garage over some beers with her younger boyfriend Clint.

"I hope we don't meet the same demise as those two" Claire exclaims with a laugh.

"You mean getting killed?! Oh hell no! This car will not be going over no damn cliff!" Liz yells as they both laugh and continue their song.

After hours of laughing and riding up the great northern part of Wisconsin, the two reach their destination. It's a beautiful log cabin tucked into the deep woods of Lake Wautoma. The cabin is Claire's parents' retreat. They bought it several years ago when Claire was a child and it's been the family retreat for all.

"This was a great idea Claire" Liz said

"Yes. We need this! Let's get settled in, make a pitcher of Lemonade and go for a swim!? Claire said excitedly.

"Lemonade?" Claire answers Liz with a laugh. "Hell no! It's tequila time!"

Needing to get away was an understatement. Liz was getting burnt out. Between the long, late hours at her job, her kids and their demanding schedules, and the money worries this single mom goes through like every other single mom, she didn't even know what day of the week it was when you asked her.

Claire's life was less hectic due to her kids being more self-sufficient but she needed this trip for a different reason. Claire and Bob have run into a rut in their marriage. A rut that has gone on for the last 10 years. She remembered the day it all went downhill.

"I got the promotion Claire!" he screamed.

"Oh that's wonderful sweetheart! Let's celebrate!"

"I'd love to honey but the Cooper account is in trouble so I have to work late. Rain check?" he asked

"Oh, ah, sure honey. Some other time."

And that's the way it's been since. He works all the time. At night, on weekends or at home once he showed up. For the last 10 years. She's talked to him when she can but to no avail.

When one parent puts his or her job before the family, a domino effect happens. The kids' games are missed, family reunions are not attended, and sex goes south. Claire can't even remember when they had sex. Mainly because they have it every so often but when they do, it's over before she even gets warm. In her entire life, a question in Claire's mind was if she has ever had an orgasm? She's felt thrilled in the past during sex but is that what it is?

"LIZ!" Claire shouts in horror as she runs from her bedroom to the other. "Did you take my suit!? I know I packed my suit before we left. What did you do now!?"

"This is not a family vacation Claire and I know you were going to bring that boring one piece swim suit you always wear. The only way to get you to let loose was to throw out your suit so you have to wear one of mine!" Liz said in a devilish way.

"Liz! I can't wear your suits! They're two-piece and too small for me! Please tell me you didn't throw mine out!?!"

"Just try it Claire. You'll love it!" Liz said meekly.

Claire grabbed it in a huff and returned to her room to give it a try. Although she was furious at her free spirited friend, she had to admit to herself that wearing something so revealing was exciting.

A few minutes later she stormed back to Liz's room wearing her new gift.

"You have GOT to be kidding!? There's hardly any material on it! I hate bright red, the strings are so thin they're going to snap at any minute and most of my boobs are showing! Look at the lower half! It's basically a string with a small triangle patch for the front. Who wears these things!?!"

"Relax". Liz said in a calming voice. "We're the only ones up here. Nobody will see. Besides - you look unbelievable! Just think what you can show Bob when you get back with that tan!"

"Oh yeah. Like he'll even notice." Shirks Claire.

After some reassurance from Liz, the two made their way down to the pier. After an hour of laughing, drinking, talking and tanning on their backs, Liz and Claire heard footsteps on the pier.

"Well what do we have here!?" said a male voice approaching them.

"It must be a Hooters getaway Clint!" said another.

Both women turned toward the voices with a start to find Liz's boyfriend Clint and his friend Derek approaching.

"Clint! What the hell are you doing here!?" shouted Liz

"Hey, nice to see you too love! Damn!" answered Clint while they stopped to check out the women.

"And may I say DAMN again at the sight of you two gorgeous women!" We came at the right time!"

Now Liz was not only mad at Clint for coming unexpectedly but also embarrassed because of Claire being so scantily clothed due to Liz's prodding. "I told you where we were in case of emergency. Not so you could join us!"

"Relax baby". Said Clint in a reassuring manner. "We decided to take a ride on our bikes up north. We're just here to say hi, have a drink or two with you gorgeous women, and then be on our way".

A new voice chimed in to ease the awkwardness "Hi Liz".

"Hi Derek."

"Who's your friend?"

"I'm Claire" She said in a quiet voice with her head turned away. She's still trying to figure out what the best way is to just disappear because she can feel two sets of eyes undressing what little she has on.

"Hi. I'm Derek" he said as he approached her to extend his large hand. She shook it quickly and feebly tried to cover herself. She noticed he's about 6'3" with a large construction build. It's hard to see what kind of hair he has since he's wearing a head wrap but he looked like your typical young biker guy.

"Okay BABY!" Liz shoots back. "Let's grab those drinks for you and say goodbye".

Liz stood up and walked past the two bikers but grabbed Clint's hand and lead him back up the trail to the cabin.

If Claire felt uncomfortable before, she felt even worse now. She's on a pier, in the middle of nowhere, with a biker, laying in a bikini two sizes too small.

Her mind races with a million thoughts like how she's never doing this again with Liz and that she just wants to go home. Could it get any worse?

She spoke too soon. Derek took off his leather jacket while his eyes are staring at Claire's cleavage. Claire notices this and in a panic said "I'm going to go for a swim" and quickly stands up to dive off the pier into the temperate water.

When she stood up from her dive, she knew that his eyes would be devouring her body. She felt so uncomfortable and dirty yet a tiny part of her liked it.

Once she dove in and came up, she noticed the water made her nipples hard. With the thin material of Liz's suit, her half-dollar size nipples were for all to see.

Derek saw them and thought to himself that she was the most beautiful MILF he had ever laid eyes on. In a flash his clothes were off to reveal a pair of black and red boxer shorts.

"What are you doing Derek!?" Claire asked in order to stall him so she could come up with another escape route.

"I'm jumping in too. The water looks great! Derek said as he yanks his tight jeans from his body.

Claire was just about to scream at him that he better not jump in but the sight of his body opened her mouth in amazement. This guy had the body she only saw on the cover of Men's Journal magazines at the grocery store. No words could come out of her mouth no matter how hard she tried. Her heart was pounding and she felt herself catching her breathe. She was in awe of his hard, muscular, rippled body.

Derek dove from the wood planks and in the lake like an Olympian. He stayed in for such a long time, Claire lost track of his whereabouts. Suddenly he appeared right next to her.

"Hi" he said with a Brad Pitt smile.

"Uh Hi" she stuttered as she prepared to swim away from him.

He grabbed hold of her arm and asked "Where are you going? I don't bite! Unless you want me to?"

"No I don't and let go of me" she said in a startled tone

He read this and didn't let go but pulled her arm toward him while his other hand snaked around her waist. "Come on. Two people, alone, in the water. I saw you before we hit the pier and I can't believe how sexy and hot you look. Let me make you feel things you've never felt before".

"No! This is not right you cocky SOB! I'm married!" Claire screamed as she feebly tried to break free. She looked around to hopefully spot Liz coming down to rescue her but no such luck.

He let go of her arm but only to help his other arm in securing a hold on his catch. Everything about her excited him. He couldn't stop. He wanted her.

"Derek I'm...!" but as soon as that last word came out of her mouth, his mouth found the soft flesh of her neck and softly sucked at it as one hand secured her back and pressed her forward and the other went underneath her small patch of material of her bikini to cup her round ass.

Claire tried one more time to not break her marital vows. "Derek...stop...we..." but the words trail off into oblivion because her mind became flooded with feelings long lost. As if tranquilized, she quickly drifted off to a land of erotic pleasure. She didn't know who she was, where she was or what she was doing logically. Her senses were being ravished by a stranger she never met. Her brain began an internal battle with her longing for erotic pleasure.

She has GOT to fight back...

The hands that once pushed him away were now caressing his hair and neck.

She has GOT to stop this...but she can't.

The legs that were flailing to get away were now wrapped around his waist.

Derek noticed her actions and realized he now had her for whatever he wanted. His prey was captured. Now for the trophy!

His hand slid up to her wet hair and gently cupped the back of her head so he could push her lips toward his. The other hand that melted into her soft globe of her breast went down to the folds of her pussy.

There he found a wetness not made from the water but by her own excitement. He used his two middle fingers and dove into her hole in a slow erotic movement. She responded by moaning her approval. He now has to see this sweet spot between her legs.

She had no idea how they got so close to the shallow area near the pier but Claire noticed that her body was being lifted out of the water to sit on it. In that moment she felt like she had just been transported back to Earth and she instinctively reached back to lift herself to the edge.

This gave her time to snap out of this erotic dream and attempt a run to the cabin but as soon as she turned to lift her body up, Derek reached between her legs and grabbed hold of her small red bottoms. Before her hand reaches his to stop him, he pulled back to rip the material completely off of her while his other hand held open a leg for viewing. This caused her body to move forward so her ass was close to the edge, inches from Derek's face, as he still stood in the water.

"Derek!" She yells. "What are you going to do? I'm married!"

Derek now has both of her knees in his grasp and looks up between her spread legs with a serious look. "I'm going to eat your pussy and then fuck you like you've never been fucked."

There was a moment of silence between them for a few seconds and they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

Claire knew that this was her moment to get up and leave but for some unknown reason, she couldn't move. She wanted this but she shouldn't be doing this and she knew she should leave but she just couldn't. The deciding factor was her mind reminding her what Liz said. "Relax". She spread her legs a little more and lowered herself onto the warm planks of the pier.

Derek leaned his hungry mouth down to her neatly shaved pussy and gently made love to her clit while his strong hands gently massaged her legs that are also being spread further. Her wetness was intoxicating and quickly made him speed up his assault on her folds.

Her first orgasm was not kind to her. It came in a rush that made her scream. It made her arms flail and her body lift off of the pier in spasms. It was the most intense pleasure she had ever felt. All of those years of thinking she had orgasms with what's his face came to a resounding crescendo on a pier with another guy in an explosion within her that she didn't think she would live through. If she did, she knew she'll never be the same.

She was not sure how long she was out. She was spent. Her arms lay out stretched on the pier, legs wide open, her breathing labored.

She was wondering how she was going to get up so she lifted her head to locate Derek for a little help and noticed that he had another idea. He was now on the pier without his shorts.

In a haze, she quickly noticed his cock.

The size was huge. It was much longer than her husband's and much more in circumference. She wanted to tell him there was no way that log was going in her pussy but she knew it was futile because she had no strength to fend him off.

Derek knelt between her legs with a victorious look on his face. He then dropped forward with both palms outside her shoulders and said "now it's MY turn!"

With one hand he reached for her string top and easily ripped it from her body. Her nipples are quarter size and dark. The flesh around them full and firm. He reached for her hard nipples and roughly pinched them with two fingers.

His touch sent currents through her body which forced a loud moan from deep inside of her. Before her brain could disagree, Claire got a sudden burst of energy, grabs Derek's powerful arms, and said "please fuck me!"

In a flash, his body was on top of hers and was working his big dick in her small hole. With a couple of short strokes, he pulls out almost completely and then slides forward all the way until his balls touch her ass.

Claire never thought he could get all of it inside of her. She wanted to remember that she was married, naked, and having sex outdoors behind her husband's back but all she could do is revel in the wonderful feelings of someone giving her a true orgasm. Within a minute of his pounding, another orgasm was exploding within her. Then another. Then another until she couldn't breathe because of her convulsions.

After temporarily blacking out from the last orgasm, she felt him pop out of her and grab her hips. In a flash she was rolled over on her hands and knees, baring her ass to this stranger. She had no strength to hold herself up so her head rested on the pier.

As Claire tried to regain her senses, she realized that she was exposing her most private parts to a man who she just met so she tried to cover herself. Derek's strong grip on her hips had other ideas.

She felt him enter her from behind and with one swift motion, he was in all the way.

She moved her arms ahead of her head on the pier to brace herself from the pounding that he was giving her pussy. It felt so incredible that didn't want it to stop.

In the midst of his assault, she froze with terror at a sudden realization. "Derek, don't finish please! You have no protection!"

In his state of power and adrenalin, he said "No problem!" And with that he popped out of her but quickly aimed his dick to the entrance of her rosebud and immediately worked it inside of her virgin asshole.

Claire didn't realize that telling him not to cum in her pussy meant he was going to fuck her ass so she panicked. "Derek, it's going to hurt! But it was too late. The head of his slippery cock went through and he was working more inside her ass with every moment.

"If you relax your ass muscles, it'll go easier!" He said as he smacks Claire's ass over and over.

She focused on doing what he said and he was right. The pain subsided to the point where she could feel his dick hitting nerves that made her feel good.

The thoughts running through her mind about being torn apart and bleeding were now of ecstasy and pleasure. She freed her hands from his grasp and reached back to spread her cheeks further apart for his pleasure.

Derek was in his own state of pleasure but as soon as he saw her help him out by pulling her ass cheeks apart in approval, he was about to cum deep inside of her ass. Claire was about to cum from the ridiculously dirty, naughty, wrong erotic attack being wreaked upon her mind and body.

Both bodies were screaming in ecstasy. Derek flung his head up to the sun in release and Claire turned flush red in the head and neck from the blood rushing down and from her last thunderous orgasm. Guttural sounds coming from both that slightly startled themselves.

As the two lay next to each other on the pier, exhausted from the most incredibly erotic time of their lives, applause came from the edge of the shoreline. They strained to lift their heads to the sound and find Liz and her beau giving the two a standing ovation.

"Bravo! You da woman! You go girl!" Rang from Claire's friend.

"Hey, who's up for skinny dipping?!" Liz yelled as clothes were tossed on the naked bodies lying on the pier.

"This is going to be one hell of a vacation!" Claire exclaimed.

Pkrfan
Pkrfan
84 Followers