Liz and Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my head from Lori's tit for a second and looked around. Maggie had moved away from Lori's tit and had taken a seat next to her on the table. I noticed in my peripheral vision that Liz knelt in front of Maggie and was eating her out while continuing to rub my balls as I fucked Lori. Maggie had her head cocked back and was moaning in chorus with Lori, so I figured her orgasm must be approaching too. I began to time my plunges with Maggie's moans to see if we could get all three of us orgasming at the same time. I also encouraged Liz to stand up and bend over the table a little to pleasure her friend. She got my hint and I quickly moved my hand over her sexy ass and began exploring her snatch with my fingers. I didn't waste any time and began to finger fuck her with my middle and index fingers while my thumb found her clit. She was instantly moaning into her friend's pussy.

I felt my body begin to tighten as the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced began. Liz's pussy tightened around my fingers as did Lori's around my shaft and Maggie began screaming out in ecstasy. I almost blacked out as the pleasure of my orgasm washed over me and my first shot of cum blasted its way into Lori's hot box. At that exact moment, Lori's body tightened up and her screams grew to an astronomical level as a massive orgasm shook her body as well. Her screams were echoed by Maggie as Liz's tongue brought her over the edge. Liz's screams could not be heard as Maggie's thighs and twat muffled them out as they squeezed Liz's head, but I could feel her muscles tighten and her juices come flowing out as we all reached nirvana at the same time. The feeling seemed to last an eternity and felt like a pinch of heaven, but finally it ended as I shot my last bit of cum into Lori's pussy and we all collapsed on the ping pong table.

After lying there for a few minutes enjoying what we had just experienced, Liz moved over by me and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"So," she said, "we'll definitely have to do this again sometime."

We all looked around at one another and smiled.

"Next time we should skip the table tennis," I said.

Everyone laughed as we stood up, got dressed, exchanged e-mail addresses and phone numbers, and headed for the door.

Just before we left to go our separate ways, Lori pulled me aside and whispered, "You're a damn good fuck. You're always welcome to visit me in the offices." She winked and turned to lock the doors. I kissed Liz and Maggie before heading to my car, driving home, and masturbating several times as I reminisced about the events of that night.

12