Liz Gets Reawakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh he did, he did everything right."

"It sounds like Johns finished in the shower shall we go and join him?" Carol said as she showed me the stairs. I accepted her invitation and made my way up. "It's the third door at the top of the landing," she continued, following behind me. I entered the room and John was lying naked on a large bed.

"Liz welcome to our play room, I hope you're ready to play."

"I think she's come with the intention of playing. She's not wearing any panties. I got a sneaky look on the stairs."

"Liz you randy little minx. I'm feeling a little exposed and lonely here. Why don't you both get undressed and join me?" Carol and I slipped out of our clothes. Carol was left in red stockings and suspender belt and me in black hold ups."

"John you were right Liz's tits are pretty and such long nipples."

"Liz come over here." I climbed onto the bed and lay down next to John. He held me close moving my face towards his. Our lips met and his tongue was soon pushing its way inside my mouth. He hadn't kissed me in Birmingham but he was sending a shiver down my spine. This might have had something to do with the fact that his wife was watching us. We had a lovely snog, very tender and reassuring. John eventually broke away gently. "Are you ladies going to play together? I know Carol likes to. Liz?"

"I do like pussy although it's been a while since I've had any. I can't see any reason why I shouldn't use Carol to re-acquaint myself with it."

"Mmmmm I'm looking forward to this," Carol said as she climbed on to the bed next to me.

"Oh Carol I forgot to tell you you've had an e-mail from Ken."

"Kens a big black guy I had in Washington in June."

"He's just letting you know that he's had Sandy's daughter."

"Who's Sandy?"

"She's one of Ken's regular sex partners and he's been after her eighteen year old daughter for ages."

"That's enough talk girls. I'd like to see some action." Carol moved closer and soon we were linked in a quite passionate kiss, plenty of tongues. Carol was massaging my breasts and nipples before running her hand down between my legs.

"Open your legs baby," she whispered quietly. I slowly eased my legs apart. "Good girl." She moved and knelt alongside me facing my feet. Placing her hands on either side she pulled my pussy lips apart. "Liz you're already nice and moist, John says you get very wet down there. I've got to taste you." She lowered her head and I felt her tongue running along the length of my slit. "Gorgeous, that's so sweet," she said before returning her tongue to my slit.

"Carol I want your pussy." She needed no further encouragement as she swung her leg over to the other side of my body, shuffling back a little so as to position her pussy above my face. I ran my finger around the entrance to her cunt before pushing it deep inside her; she was already wet with juice and felt pleasantly tight around my finger. I withdrew it and could see that it was shining with her fluid. I placed it in my mouth savouring a taste I had gone without for too long.

"Does Carol taste good?"

"Wonderful. I didn't know I missed pussy so much." I pulled her pussy down onto my mouth I wanted to lick more out of her. My tongue was licking along her slit and probing deep into her hole whilst I was being worked on in a similar way. Carol shifted her attention as I felt her warm tongue at my bum hole circling it and probing.

"I'd love to watch John fuck you in there later, it looks so tight."

"It's something we never got round to in Birmingham. Do you do anal Liz?"

"I did, but I've not been fucked that way since before I met my husband."

"I'm sure John would love to open you up once again. Fucking ladies in the arse is one of his strong points."

"It certainly sounds appealing and I am in a particularly horny mood."

"Let me get you ready for him."

"O.K, but be gentle."

"We will I promise. Why don't you come here and play with me, Carol can prepare your hole for my dick and I can take you later." Carol got up and rolled off the bed. I heard her walk across the room and open some drawers. I moved over to John who was lying on his back I laid next to him so that my head was level with his cock. I leaned over him and using my hands I eased his limp cock into my mouth. It felt and tasted good. Carol returned and sat on the edge of the bed. I felt her hand as it made contact with my buttock and she squeezed it gently.

"Lie on your tummy for me baby," she requested softly. I complied, still keeping Johns cock in my mouth. She gently eased my cheeks apart and I felt the warmth of her breath as her tongue returned to probing my little pink rose. Round and round she licked occasionally pushing her hard little tongue as far as she could inside. It felt wonderful, being probed whilst having a mouthful of gradually hardening cock. My ring was wet with her spit as she now circled it with her finger. She spat some saliva onto my hole and I knew she now intended to get her finger inside me. She pushed very gently at my hole as she worked her finger inside. First just a little, stopping for me to adjust to its feel, then a little deeper. Memories of men fingering me in there flooded back, it felt good. Just a little more pressure and Carol had her finger all in. "It's ever so tight in there baby we'll need to make sure you're well lubed." She began wiggling her finger inside me which felt good and helped me relax. She slowly withdrew her finger before pushing it back inside. She repeated this process and was soon finger fucking my hole freely. "How does it feel?"

"A little awkward but good," I said having removed Johns by now very hard cock from my mouth. "I can't wait for his cock in there."

"Just one more thing then you'll be ready," Carol added. I felt her rubbing my hole and then an unusual sensation of something moving inside and going in further, further than her fingers had gone. "I'm just going to inject some lube deep inside you. When he fucks you John's dick is going to go deeper than my fingers have reached" I felt a strange sensation. I discovered later that she had inserted a thin plastic tube inside me, attached a large syringe full of lube and as it was depressed she'd withdrawn it slowly ensuring that my passage was lubed deep and along its length. "That's you all primed, John can give you a good anal fuck when he feels ready?"

"Your soft little mouths worked wonders on my dick. Why don't you check if Carol's pussy's ready for me then you can help me fuck her." I moved away and lying on my back Carol straddled me again giving access to her pussy. I licked along her slit and probed her hole.

"Carols very wet, let me see you bury that cock inside her." John got behind her. I took his hard meat in both hands and directed it towards her pussy. I assisted him in getting his length inside her and watched as he buried it all in her cunt. He started working it in and out of her.

"Liz, play with my clit." I raised my head up intending to lick her clit but the position she was enjoying being fucked in was uncomfortable for me. Instead I licked my finger and allowed it to massage her little button. "Mmmm that's good, press a little harder." By now John was giving her a good, hard deep fucking. Carols breathing and moaning was increasing in intensity "Oh fuck yes I'm cumming, Oooooooooh!" she shouted as her body jerked above me. John and I had made her cum. John withdrew his cock and transferred it to my mouth. I could taste Carol all over it. A ladies cum seems to taste better licked of a cock. "Thanks you two I had a really satisfying cum. I'd like to see John fuck you now Liz."

"I'm going to sit in the chair, Liz why don't you come and sit on my dick, you enjoyed sitting on it in Birmingham."

"I enjoyed being fucked by you every way you did me but sitting on you sounds fun." We both moved over to the chair. I straddled John, facing him and slowly lowered my pussy feeling his cock slide gently inside my cunt."

"You can really fuck him hard like that."

"That's the plan." I began raising and lowering myself on his cock gradually increasing the pace and the force of the inward stroke. I felt the little thrill beginning to build in my tummy, I started going as hard and fast as I could until I felt my juices coating his cock as I came quite strongly.

"Turn round." I eased up off his cock and turned to face away from him "I want your tight little arse." Carol came over and applied some lube to Johns cock and smeared some around my hole. I guided his head to my entrance and after a little downward pressure I felt it ease into my bum. I could feel it stretching me but I wanted him inside me. Bit by bit I lowered further taking more of his cock, Carols preparation was making it easier for it to slide and for me to accommodate it. I was remembering how it had been, that awkward uncomfortable feeling and slight pain mixed with a strange pleasure enhanced by the knowledge that I was pleasing the man who was fucking me.

"Liz you're so tight are you alright with it?"

"Mmmm it's good; it's just your size." I said as he was all inside me. I took deep breaths to recover before starting to ride him. Slowly at first and then a little quicker. "I never cum being fucked like this; I'd like to stop now." I said as I lifted myself up off his cock.

"Johns left your bum hole wide open. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was perfect just as it used to be. I'm glad it was you that opened me up again you let me go at my pace."

"I hope were not doing anything you don't want we wouldn't want that," Carol replied. All three of us returned to the bed and lay down. "Carol don't you mind seeing John fucking me?"

"Not at all. I know that John is getting pleasure and that he's giving enjoyment to someone else. It's also a fantastic anticipation when we've been apart, like Birmingham, waiting to hear if any naughties have taken place and to await the details. It's also fun when we are out to suggest to each other who we might enjoy fucking with from amongst our company or total strangers it makes people watching much more enjoyable. For instance John has mentioned someone called Kelly from school."

"You randy goat. She's only nineteen and getting married soon."

"I know she is but her age, fit body and come to bed eyes are very appealing. I won't be going there however as I don't think she could be discreet."

"I think she'd be very discreet, especially prior to her wedding, she wouldn't want anything spoiling that. I'd love to know if you do have her, being young you could introduce her to and teach her so much about fucking. Her new husband would get the benefit."

"Liz how do you get on with Gerry? That's your husbands name isn't it? I know he doesn't know you're here today. You seem different to John and me."

"Although we've only been married five years the sexual spark has started to dwindle. We only seem to do it once a week on a Sunday morning. I think it's something to do with the pressure of Gerry's job. Despite this I still love him very much."

"From your meeting with us you are obviously in need of more sex and fucking."

"Talking of fucking would you like to have John again Liz?"

"I'd love to, if he's ready and willing, I know I am."

"As you'll already know John is always willing and he's always ready. Once it's up his dick only goes down when he's cum."

"Lie on your back and open your legs for me," John instructed. I did as instructed and John knelt between my legs. He placed his cock at my opening and eased himself inside.

"That feels good," I said as I felt him filling me up. Carol moved and straddled my head, lowering her pussy towards my mouth.

"I love this, knowing my husband is fucking someone, having them give attention to my pussy and having him being able to play with my tits and kiss me. Heaven!" John began sliding his cock in and out of my cunt and I was licking Carol's clit and pushing my tongue into her cunt and I knew John was playing with her tits.

"Push your tongue deep inside her," John instructed as his thumb started rubbing Carol's clit. His other thumb was doing the same to me. The moaning and breathing was getting louder as Carol began to shake and flooded my mouth with her juice as she came. I wasn't long behind her and enjoyed another stomach churning climax. We had both cum but John wanted more. "Both of you get on your knees I want you doggy." We followed our instructions and took up position side by side at the end of the bed. John stood on the floor behind us and pushing fingers inside us began giving both of us a finger fucking. "You're both so wet listen to all that squelching from your pussies." It was true the sound of his fingers slurping in our sopping wet holes was clearly audible. "You're both ready for fucking who's going first?"

"Take Carol, I've just had your cock." John got behind Carol and slid his cock inside. He had left his finger in me and I suddenly felt my bum hole being stretched as he pushed his thumb in. He was fucking Carol with his cock and fucking me in two holes with his finger and thumb. It wasn't long before he switched and I got his cock and Carol had his finger and thumb.

He kept switching between us until Carol told him "Don't remove your dick make me cum." John increased his pace and Carol let out a long moan as she orgasmed again. John wasted little time and his cock was soon inside me pumping away until he made me tip over the edge in yet another climax. "Time to taste some cream; are you ready for his spunk Liz?"

"Oh yes more than ready."

"Come and kneel in front of John I want to wank his load into your mouth." I got off the bed and knelt as instructed. Carol stood behind John and holding his cock she carefully wanked him. "Open your mouth and lean back a little I can feel that Johns about to cum."

"Mmmmm! Aghhhh!" John shouted as he unloaded and I felt four warm sensations exploding into my mouth.

"That was terrific John they were extra big loads you've really filled Liz's mouth," Carol said before leaning her head round to suck on Johns cock. She continued wanking and sucking him until he began to jerk and she was rewarded with cream as he came again. In the meantime I made sure I had a good taste of John's seed before swallowing the lot.

"Well I'm completely emptied now you've both sucked me dry. Come and lie down and rest." We all got on the bed with John between the two of us.

"John that was a really good session, did you enjoy it Liz?"

"Very much, it was better than in Birmingham as I had you to play with. Carol you did a really good job in preparing my arse for John to fuck."

"My dick was so tight in there it was a real pleasure to open you up."

"You're so lucky Carol having someone with such a large cock and who can fuck you for so long without cumming. John also produces so much cum and his special technique of giving two loads very quickly."

"I suppose I am lucky. His two loads trick is very useful when sharing his cum with another female. We don't always have marathon sessions but it's nice when we are entertaining someone else."

"I'd love to be fucked by both of you again some time. I'm going to keep my bum as a special place just for your cock John. You've made me realise what I'm missing in not being fucked regularly. I'm going to go out and find other guys or couples to pleasure me."

"That sounds wonderful. If we can help then let us know we have a couple of contacts. I would love the opportunity to spit roast you with another guy."

"That sounds good, perhaps we can organise something." We eventually got dressed and I left for home a very satisfied lady. Nothing is ever even hinted at during school time. Although I've had an e-mail from Carol telling me that John is working on the idea of fucking young Kelly and spit roasting me.

12