Liz Pt. 02

Story Info
Perry and Movie Star Elizabeth Beresford.
2.2k words
4.53
5.5k
7
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuperVC10
SuperVC10
37 Followers

Perhaps it was the second bottle of Syrah but their conversation had progressed well beyond dinner and dessert. Perry was amazed there had been no awkward pauses, no indication that Elizabeth appeared bored. In fact both had a sense of humor that appeared to be on the same frequency, and both possessed the same criticisms of daily life in general.

It was getting late in the evening and Perry heard Elizabeth's phone vibrate for the first time that evening. She instinctively looked into her hand bag then stopped herself before saying, "I promised myself I wouldn't bother looking."

"No go ahead Elizabeth. It might be important," he replied.

"Are you certain?" she asked lifting her eyebrows.

"Hurry before it stops buzzing," Perry smiled.

She pulled her phone from her hand bag and said, "Mmmm, it's from Wendy, my manager. She simply sent a text asking if everything was alright and that she sent a car to fetch us both. I'm telling her yes everything is fabulous and not to worry as I'm enjoying myself in the company of a gentleman."

Perry almost choked on his sip of wine a bit flush with the unexpected compliment. She finished texting before she looked up at him and said, "Now where were we?"

"I don't want to keep you late Elizabeth, I'm sure you have a hectic schedule tomorrow. Perhaps we should call it an evening," said Perry.

"Well I do have to travel tomorrow but my flight isn't until late morning," she replied.

"You headed back to London?" he asked.

"No, L.A.. I'm doing Jimmy Kimmel and the Conan program along with an interview for a magazine," she said taking a sip of wine.

"Oh, for your new film. What's the title?" Perry asked even though he knew the name.

"Sandman," Elizabeth replied.

"I really want to see that and hear your American accent," he said.

"Can you do an English one?" she smiled.

"Kind of I suppose. I used to watch all sorts of British shows like Sherlock Holmes, Monty Python, Lovejoy, Blake's Seven and stuff. After a while of that I began to imitate the character's and their voices," he explained.

"Go on then," Elizabeth sat back wine glass in hand.

"Now, here? Ah, you're going to laugh," he nodded.

"I am not I promise," she said taking a sip of wine.

He cleared his throat and did his best imitation of the English actor Jeremy Brett's version of Sherlock Holmes. Perry was incredibly nervous at first but after a bit just went with it going into a small monologue that he remembered from one of his favorite episodes of the show. Elizabeth for her part didn't laugh in fact when he was done she gave him a light clap and a beaming smile for his effort.

"Well done. I must say that your English accent is better than my American one," she said.

"The wonder of watching too much TV. Okay which accent can you do without any trouble?" he asked.

"Oh I would have to say Pakistani or Indian but please don't tell a living soul Mr. Savich sir. For if you do I shall be very cross with you and I will very much enjoy flinging monkey poo in your general direction," Elizabeth said in a pitch perfect accent before laughing.

"Oh man that's fantastic!"

Perry excused himself to go use the "loo" as he put it. While there he was shaking his head asking himself if he really was on a date with a movie star. When he returned to the dining room he saw Elizabeth smile and sign her autograph for a waiter who was obviously a fan of hers. He certainly had his answer.

They just about to leave the restaurant when she spotted a bit of movement outside on the sidewalk, "Well Perry, prepare thyself you're about to be initiated." He was about to ask her what she meant when they exited Piccola into the cool night air and were immediately besieged by a throng of 'razzi. They instantly began to take photos, ask questions, and shove 8x10 photos for her to sign. Perry was literally taken aback by this virtual assault. The 'razzi had found their prey.

"Hey Elizabeth, Liz look over here!" one photographer yelled.

"Elizabeth can you sign these? Come on please!" asked another.

"Hey man what's your name? You two friends?" inquired yet another.

"Over here Liz! Look this way, come on!"

A black SUV flashed it's high beams and honked it's horn as it accelerated up the street to meet them from it's parking spot. "Our carriage awaits," she said.

"Elizabeth who's your friend! Hey what's your name dude?" asked one photographer wearing a Cincinnati Reds baseball cap.

"Perry," he answered.

"Larry? Did you say Larry man?" Cincinnati asked.

"Uh, no Perry," Perry said emphasizing the letter P.

"Yeah, yeah gotcha like Perry Mason," the photographer remarked.

The SUV pulled alongside and Perry opened the door for Elizabeth. He was just about to get in himself when another 'razzi who had a big beard and stood about 6'8" yelled out, "Hey Elizabeth is it true you fucked all the male stars on the last couple of GSG (George Street Gang) movies?" Perry couldn't believe his ears and was about to say something to the giant when a hand pulled him inside the vehicle. The SUV sped away, as Perry realized it was Elizabeth's hand that had yanked him inside. He turned to Elizabeth and said, "Did you get a load of that guy? What the hell kind of question was that!?"

"The sort that I receive from time to time, usually from the tabloids,", she replied.

"Man I had no idea it was this bad. I mean I've seen on TV how the paparazzi hounds celebrities but this is insanity," Perry exhaled.

"It's not easy to deal with but after a while it becomes routine. It's the nutters that one has to worry about," she explained as she pulled out a cigarette case.

"Like that giant grizzled miner back there?"

She chuckled and replied, "He was more of a wanker actually. Want a ciggy?" Perry was about to say something to the effect that he didn't know Frankie Rhodes smoked but decided against it. He surmised that she had heard that character's name more than enough by now. She handed him the Dunhill lighter and he lit her cigarette before his. He watched her take a drag then hold the cigarette like she was some 1950s starlet. Her perfume scent made him wonder just how soft her long chocolate brown hair would feel if he dared touch it.

"Perry do you dance?" she asked.

"Oh, well heh I'm not very good to be honest," he replied.

"I see. You're being modest I understand. If we had the time to go clubbing I'm quite sure you'd surprise me," she smiled.

"Ah, no I wish really. I take it that you like to dance?'

"Yes very," she smiled.

"I'll just stand back and watch you then. You see I'd embarrass you if I cut a rug. Would you like to know what I look like when I dance?"

She began to snicker and asked, "Yes please."

"I look like a two year old trying to walk," he shrugged his shoulders.

Elizabeth doubled over and laughed, "Oh my God Perry!" She laughed so hard that tears began to well up in her eyes. He loved her laugh. It was the sort of laugh that made others want to join in on the fun. She had just managed to recover her composure by the time the SUV pulled up to a side entrance to The Mark hotel. Elizabeth turned to him and said, "Perry it's been an awfully long time since someone has made me laugh that much. Bravo sir. I had a wonderful time this evening," she smiled putting her hand on top of his. He wanted to ask for her number but he was desperate not to scare her off. "May I have your number and email?" she suddenly asked.

"Uh, m-mine? Absolutely, sure yeah of course" Perry fumbled for his phone in his inside jacket pocket.

"I'll be in L.A. for just a few days before going back to London. I'm appearing in a new film which begins shooting in two weeks. I would love for you to come visit me on set. How does your own schedule look?" she added.

Perry couldn't believe his ears. She just asked him not only for his contact information but to visit her on set. He hoped this evening wasn't some cruel practical joke being played on him. Some of his friends were just the type to do that.

"Where's the new film setting up?" he inquired.

"Charlotte North Carolina. Have you ever been there?"

"I haven't, but I hear it's quite nice. I look forward to seeing you there. Elizabeth I can't wait to see you on set, in action so to speak," Perry smiled.

"Please, just call me Liz," she returned the smile.

They gave each other a quick hug and he watched her slide into the relatively unobtrusive side entrance rather than going through the very conspicuous front lobby. Liz quickly look over her shoulder and waved good-bye just before entering the building. "See ya," he said grinning.

After having been driven to his studio loft apartment in Soho, Perry sat back with a beer in front of his computer. He had a difficult time trying to get to sleep. His mind was still running a mile a minute going through every detail of his date with a movie star. A few of his friends had already texted him for any details especially those of a sexual nature. Perry said little other than it was a pleasant experience.

He wondered what she was doing right now. Was she asleep or talking with friends about her date? He typed her name in a search engine to kill time. He looked at the cornucopia of web-sites for Elizabeth Beresford, from the dedicated fan pages to the online tabloids. Then there were the adult sites that used images of her doing every sexual thing possible. Perry wondered how was she not enraged by these faked images? Did she know they existed? Did she just ignore them? If he were a celebrity he'd be pulling his hair out in frustration at the mere knowledge of them.

He came across a gossip site run by some man named Perez Hilton. There were several short articles having to do with Elizabeth with headlines like:

-Elizabeth Beresford and her Boyfriend James Are Inseparable

- Elizabeth Beresford and Boyfriend James Ramsbotham on Caribbean Beach; These Brits Got the Bods

- Elizabeth Beresford Sighted Out Alone in London; Where's Her Beau?

- Elizabeth Beresford is Officially Single; She Dumped James

Perry was somewhat aware that the British tabloids were quite ruthless in their coverage of anyone famous. He shook his head when he saw a few short articles on Elizabeth telling readers:

-Phwaor! Frankie's Grown Up,...Top That Is!

-Beware Gents; Former GSG Actor Claims Elizabeth Beresford is a Real Man-Eater

There were other colorfully titled bits nearly all commenting on some part of her body whether it be her "bum", legs or breasts. Another blurb on a tabloid had Elizabeth relaxing on set during the second to last GSG film titled "Checkmate". Here a photographer caught her whilst wearing her character's period clothing eating ice cream, a little of which dribbled onto her outfit. Perry didn't wish to know the lurid comments from readers on that one.

Still other tabloid blurbs called her acting ability into question. Another assailed her for a political comment that she had once made. Perry realized too that in the art world any artist who was suddenly hot, popular, and in the spotlight received incredibly harsh stinging comments. Most of the comments were made anonymously but he knew they came from fellow artists and failed artists who called themselves professional critics. It was all about envy and jealous rage. Elizabeth's world was no different than his, with one exception. In her circle it was all about a person's image, their physical being. In his it was all about what he projected onto a painted surface. He could look like a bum, have yellow teeth, bad hair, and horrible body odor but if he painted what collectors craved his physical faults were moot. It was just the opposite for Elizabeth.

It had been nearly two weeks since their date and he was busy stretching canvases in his studio when his phone buzzed. He was waiting for a friend to call concerning the purchase of a few gallons of gesso when he looked down at the phone to see it was a text not from that friend but from Elizabeth. His heart skipped a beat.

'Hello Monsieur Artist. How are you? Here are a few pictures of your brilliant work hanging in my flat.'

Perry had to admit the paintings looked quite nice in the photos, but he was more interested in what he could see of her apartment which appeared quite inviting. His phone buzzed again before he could send a reply. It was Elizabeth once again:

'Perry would you care to join me in Charlotte North Carolina?'

"You betcha," he said out loud while typing his reply.

'Hey Liz, I'd be more than happy to join you. Just say when and I'll be there. Btw, I'm very happy my work has found a good home.'

He hoped he didn't too eager in his reply.

'They have indeed. I look forward to laugh with you again Perry. I'll send more details regarding the film in a day or so. I'm off to bed.'

SuperVC10
SuperVC10
37 Followers