Liz's Lips and Allison's Ass

Story Info
Seductions unleash insatiable sexuality in two married women.
10.5k words
4.23
88.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
316 Followers

I had known Allison for more than 20 years before I finally made up my mind to try to fuck her.

A very pretty, very classy lady in her mid-40s, Allison is quiet and unassuming and the type of woman that many men would never even notice. But I notice her. I notice them all.

I love and adore women. To be more precise, I love beautiful, intelligent women who are very sexual in nature and who truly love to fuck. My goal is now and always has been to seduce and fuck as many of these women as possible. And I have done just that. Over the years I have successfully taken many, many great women to bed and the fuck sessions have all been very hot, very erotic sexual experiences.

I admire women in all their many varieties but I now focus my seduction efforts almost exclusively on married women who are close to my own age. Most of the women I have seduced and fucked were in their 30's and 40's at the time and a few were in their 50's. All but one was married at the time we got together and many of these women I still fuck on a regular basis.

Younger women are awesome too and they have those great, rock-hard bodies. But I don't feel the commonality with them that I feel with women my own age. My women are more experienced, they are smarter and they understand and appreciate their own sexuality. They know what they want in bed, they know how to fuck and they truly appreciate a great fuck.

One of the women I am currently fucking is Liz, my cousin's wife. Liz fits all of my criteria and I spent more than 20 years planting the seeds for getting her into bed. When I finally did it turned out to be well worth the wait. She is a sensational, spectacular fuck.

I have known Liz since she was in high school. She and my cousin Adam were high school sweethearts and were married soon after they graduated. Liz has long, bleached blond hair, a style she has worn since high school and still wears today. She dresses in stylish clothes that really show off her great figure, especially her terrific legs and ass. Back when we were teenagers and mini-skirts were in fashion, no one looked better in them than Liz. .She had great legs back then and they are even better today.

Liz has a very unusual mouth. Her lips are big, round, very sensuous and they have that "pouty" look. They are the kind of lips that look like they are made for sucking. Liz always wore dark red lipstick and I would always dream about what it would be like to have those luscious, red lips wrapped around my dick. Liz is just a very sexy, very hot woman, a real knockout, the kind of woman that all men would fantasize about.

With her shining blond hair, blue eyes and red lips, Liz might be viewed by many as your typical blond bimbo. But she is far from it. She is actually very intelligent, very personable, a very sharp and witty woman. I guess Liz's only negative feature, if you can call it that, is that she talks a lot. But that actually may be one of the reasons we have gotten along so well over the years and become such good friends. Liz likes to talk and I enjoy listening, especially when it involves listening to a gorgeous woman.

I had always wanted to take a shot at Liz but never had a real opportunity and never felt the timing was right. Although we talked often and got along very well, Liz never gave the slightest indication that she might fuck around if given the right opportunity. Still, there was just something about her that told me I could fuck her. It was just instinct, maybe more wishful thinking than anything else. But I knew at some point that I would have to take my shot.

I finally made up my mind that the time was right at a family birthday party a few years ago. I was sitting there socializing with a family member when Liz entered the room and sat in a chair right across from me. I looked at her and my heart leaped into my throat. She had on a white skirt that was a little too short, black stockings and a pretty white top that showed off her bronze-like tan. She crossed her legs and I had a spectacular view of this absolutely gorgeous woman. For some reason, at that moment, it just hit me that the time had arrived. I had to fuck this woman. I had to find a way to seduce her.

Liz was conversing with another family member and I kept staring at her until finally she looked over at me. I kept my gaze fixed on her and when she looked at me I smiled and gave a slight nod. She had a quizzical look on her face but she smiled back. Liz looked away pretty quickly but I continued to focus my gaze on her. I wanted her to understand clearly that I was staring at her.

A few moments later she looked at me again and this time I was not smiling. I looked as deeply into her eyes as I possibly could from 10 feet away. Liz's return gaze lingered for a second or two, perhaps a brief moment longer than it should have. That gaze was just telling enough for me to be encouraged.

I stood up, walked up to her and whispered in her ear, "Liz, I have never seen you look more beautiful than you look today."

As I said it I kept walking, not even turning around to see her reaction.

I spent the rest of that afternoon making sure I stayed close to Liz, not too close, but close enough for her to know that I was looking at her. I caught her eye a few more times and each time it seemed that her face was getting a little flush. Was she blushing? Or was that excitement? Did she sense what I was doing?

When the party broke up that afternoon, I gave Liz the usual quick goodbye hug. As I began to separate from our embrace, she held onto my arms and said, "By the way, thanks for the compliment."

I smiled and said, "I was only speaking the truth."

As I said that I reached up with my right hand and slightly brushed her face, just a slight gesture but one that I hoped would deliver a specific message.

Her eyes brightened. She smiled, patted my arm, and walked away.

After planting that seed in Liz's mind, I continued to reinforce my attention to her to make sure that she understood completely that I was serious. I started calling her at work once every few weeks and I started e-mailing her occasionally. I always complimented her but never said anything that might be construed as being overly forward. We became better and better friends and I could tell she was enjoying the attention. She never questioned the appropriateness of our friendship and that told me that the door to her pussy just might be open.

This continued for more than a year before I finally took it to the next level. It is hard to be patient but I have learned over the years that patience is a necessity. Making a move too late is much better than making one too soon. I think my success with women has come in large part to my patience. I am very skilled at judging the right time to approach a woman and I don't try to rush it. Even after I make the initial overture of friendship, I don't rush into things. There have been times when things happened pretty quickly but that is rare.

Liz and I had met for lunch a few times and I decided that I would invite her to lunch at a rather private place and make my move. It was around Valentine's Day and I decided that an e-card would be appropriate and would set the mood for my final seduction. I found the perfect card, suggestive but not too suggestive, and funny. I accompanied it with a note in which I told her how much our friendship meant to me and that I thought she was a very incredible and beautiful woman.

I knew a perfect spot for us to eat lunch and I arranged for it to be a late lunch so that the crowd would be small. When she walked in I was stunned at how awesome she looked. She had on a tight skirt that reached just above her knees and a jacket covered a low cut top that showed a great amount of her very ample chest. That excited me because Liz seldom wore low-cut tops. With those blue eyes and blond hair both shining in the dim light, Liz looked like a sexual goddess walking toward me.

For some reason I sensed that Liz knew what was coming. She wasn't as gregarious as usual and seemed unusually attentive when I spoke. She also went on and on about how much she loved the e-card.

"You have no idea how much your card meant to me," she said. "It just really made my day."

We had lunch and then I suggested that we have a drink before parting. She agreed and I knew that the time was now. I was enjoying just sipping on my drink and interacting with this beautiful woman but my mind was spinning. I hoped that I could find the right words.

"Liz, I have to be honest with you. I didn't intend for this to be our normal lunch and conversation together. I want to talk to you about something that's been on my mind a long time and I think you know what it is. I'll just come right out and say it. I want to make love to you. I want your body, all of it. I want you. That's it."

Liz didn't seem surprised. I could tell that she was prepared for this and probably had rehearsed her response.

She had a small smile on her face and nodded slightly.

"I knew this was coming eventually. I can't say that I didn't. But are you sure you want to go down this road Joseph? You're talking about a big, big step. Have you considered the possible consequences?"

"Liz, as far as I'm concerned there are no consequences to consider."

"Joseph, yes there are. We have family ties and we both would have a lot to lose. Are you telling me that you would have no qualms about taking your cousin's wife to bed?"

"Not only would I not have any qualms about it, but I would celebrate it as a great moment in my life. You are one of the sexiest, most beautiful women I have ever been around. Let me ask you something and I apologize if I get too graphic. But in those private times, when you are naked, and you look at your body in the mirror, do you have any idea what you are looking at? Liz, you have a body that's built for sex. Pardon my expression but it's built for fucking and for being fucked. I've wanted to fuck you since we were teenagers. It would be a great experience for both of us, one of those great, memorable moments, and I think you know that. I'm sorry for being so blunt but I needed to say it."

I could tell that my directness startled Liz a little and may have even got her a little hot.

"Well, I'm not going to lie about it," she said. "You really make me feel special. I've never thought of myself as very attractive but somehow you make me feel like I am. And I have to admit that I have always been attracted to you. For a long time. It's been hard not to show it. You are one of the nicest, sweetest men and you are so damn good looking. But you know that women find you good looking, don't you Joseph?"

"Well, thanks for the compliment. It's every man's dream to hear words like that from a beautiful woman. But right now I'm only concerned with one woman and that's you. Now, you asked me if I would have any qualms about fucking my cousin's wife and I said no. So I will ask you the same thing. Would you have any qualms about fucking your husband's cousin?"

She hesitated, dropped her head and placed both hands over her ears. After a few moments she looked up at me.

"You won't let me fight it will you? I never thought I would be saying this but all I know is that right now I want you more than I've ever wanted any man in my life. And something about it just seems right."

"It is right Liz," I said. "You are an incredible woman and I have enjoyed our friendship. But it's time now for our friendship to become physical."

She grabbed my hand and smiled. "Ok Joseph. You lead and I will follow. I'm in your hands."

There is nothing like the feeling of elation and excitement that comes over me when the object of my seduction officially says yes. I usually feel like shouting and yelling but I always force myself to stay in control and celebrate from within.

Needless to say, the first time I fucked Liz was a spectacular experience. Despite all the sexual experiences I have had, I am always amazed at how the reality always seems to surpass the fantasy. I only thought I knew how good of a fuck Liz would be. But I had no idea. This woman has an appetite for every aspect of sex and she has the tits, ass, pussy and mouth for all of it.

I love being between her legs with my dick buried deep into her pussy. I enjoy fucking her slowly while glaring into those beautiful blue eyes. They are so expressive when I'm fucking her and I notice that her sexy lips quiver with excitement with each thrust.

I think one of the reasons that Liz and I are so compatible in bed is that we are similar in what we want. We both crave the 69 position and we spend hours and hours just eating each other. My favorite thing in this world is to eat a beautiful woman's pussy. What an incredible sensation it is to be between those thighs, licking and sucking and plunging my tongue as deep as possible into a deep, hot, wet pussy.

Liz likewise craves sucking my dick. She told me that she could spend 24 hours a day just playing with my balls and licking and sucking my cock. One of the things she loves to do is to force my hard dick all the way to the back of her throat and then let out a roar. The vibration of her vocal chords on my dick causes me to explode immediately and sends Liz into a frenzy as well. After that, we fuck like two wild animals.

As spectacular as all of this is, I still have not touched on Liz's greatest and most beautiful asset. She has one of the biggest, sweetest, most perfect asses I have ever seen on a woman. I have spent hours with it, admiring it, licking it, sucking it, squeezing it, biting it, kissing it and, or course, fucking it.

I will never forget one of the most intense encounters Liz and I have had and the centerpiece of it all was her extraordinary ass. We met in a hotel room for one of our great afternoon fuck sessions and Liz came in holding a shopping bag. She explained to me that she had bought two swimsuits for an upcoming trip to the beach and wanted to model them for me. Hey, who was I to refuse such a request?

Both were two-piece swimsuits that showed off Liz's fantastic body, those great tits, those beautiful thighs and legs and that beautiful, big ass. It took every ounce of willpower I had to keep from pouncing on her while she was modeling those swimsuits for me.

"You're going to turn a lot of heads on that beach," I said. "I love them both."

"Wait," she said. "I have one more to show you. It's one that I could never wear on the beach but I think you'll like it. I bought it just for you."

Liz disappeared into the bathroom for a couple of minutes. When she came out and started walking toward me, I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest. She was wearing a very miniscule black string bikini. The line of cloth across her chest barely covered her nipples and left her massive tits all but exposed. She was wearing thong bikini bottoms that covered only the slit in her pussy. The rest of her pussy was exposed, her short-cropped pussy hair protruding from the sides of the thin strip. Her long blonde hair shone in contrast to her dark tanned skin and the high heels she was wearing only heightened the raw sexuality of this extraordinary woman.

I shook my head in disbelief. I studied her intently. This was no 22-year-old baby. This was a real woman with a perfect, mature body ripe for fucking, a woman with a complete confidence in her own sexuality and lustful desires.

"Turn around," I said. My voice was shaking as I said it.

It's hard to describe the vision in front of me once Liz turned her back to me. I saw nothing but tanned, beautiful female flesh. Only the thin layer of cloth that stretched across her back and another one that was barely visible on her hip kept her from being totally nude. Accentuated by her high heels, her thick and muscular legs and thighs looked spectacular. But no words, nothing can possibly describe that big, luscious ass.

I said nothing as I walked up behind her. I dropped to both knees and took a brief moment to admire that gorgeous ass in front of me. I then buried my face in it, licking, kissing and sucking each cheek wildly. Liz began groaning immediately.

Still on my knees I slid around to the front of this incredible creature. I was only inches from her pussy and what I saw were thick, tanned muscular thighs leading to that glorious triangle. I could feel the immense heat emanating from Liz's body and I could smell that wonderful aroma of sex that was pouring from her pussy. My mouth was watering as I anticipated attacking Liz's sex-filled and glorious cunt.

I slid the thong bikini bottoms off of Liz and buried my face between her thighs, inhaling deeply to take in all of those wonderful sexual smells being emitted by this woman. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pushed her pelvis hard against my face. I began kissing her inner thighs and pussy with long, hard kisses and then did the same with my tongue, giving her long, hard, tantalizing licks.

Liz was on fire as I fucked her with my tongue. While eating her I took the middle finger of my right hand, found the opening to her ass and inserted it slightly. Liz let out a shrill cry and, breathing hard, she said, "Joseph, what the hell are you doing to me? You've got to fuck me right now and I mean right now."

We hurried to the bed, both of us filled completely with lust. Liz jumped faced down on the bed and I fell on top of her, my entire weight covering the entire length of her beautiful, naked body. I reached down and instinctively pressed the head of my hard dick against the opening of her precious ass. I pushed for just a second but then pulled it away.

"No, it's ok," she said. "Put it in me."

I was on fire as I slowly inserted my dick into this beautiful woman's ass. I tried to be as gentle as possible but it didn't take long for my dick to be completely buried between Liz's huge mounds of flesh. It was the first time we had had anal sex and we were like two wild animals.

Very loud, sensual grunts were coming from Liz's mouth as I started my long, slow strokes. I couldn't believe that I was fucking this gorgeous woman's ass and our ensuing orgasms were almost violent. We were both screaming and shaking as we enjoyed this moment of complete animalistic lust.

Needless to say, Liz has worn that string bikini far more than she has ever worn her more conventional bathing suits. It's exciting for me to know that I am the only one who has seen in her in that bikini. It is ours alone. That bikini has led to some extraordinary fuck sessions between Liz and me. And since that first time she has bought more sexy swimwear, lingerie and other outfits for us to "enjoy". Liz has been a volatile, spectacular lover and we continue to explore our sexuality together every chance we get.

One of the things I love most about women is how different they are. I enjoy seeing how they react differently to my seduction efforts and eventually to my touch and to my dick. I relish watching their different personalities evolve as I get to know them on a personal basis. Yes, they are all different but nothing gives me greater pleasure than finally finding out what makes them unique in bed. In the end it all comes down to the fucking.

No two women could be greater opposites than Liz and Allison. While Liz wears sexy clothes and a lot of makeup, talks a lot and generally draws attention to herself, Allison is reserved and quiet. She certainly has all the attributes that men find intoxicating in a woman but she doesn't show them off in any way.

Allison does not wear gaudy or tight clothes but she still dresses very well. With a trained eye like mine, I could tell from the first time I met her that Allison had a very ripe body under those clothes, the kind of body that could wear you out in bed.

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
316 Followers