Liz's Lips and Allison's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing was heavy as she eyed me intently. "Yes it does," she said. "Don't stop." We both laughed.

"What a moment it will be when I come face to face with your beautiful tits. I will pause just to look at them as they sit there looking so beautiful, those nipples so erect, just waiting on me to attack them. Allison, I love a woman's nipples and I am extremely turned on by very sensitive nipples. My goal is to find a woman whose nipples are so sensitive that just by breathing on them I can make her come. I wonder if you might be that woman."

Allison looked at me with as much lust in her eyes as I have ever seen from a woman.

"I may be," she said. "I just may be."

My hands continued to roam all over this woman's body as I continued my narrative on what I planned to do to her.

"Right now Allison I can only imagine what your nipples look like. I can't wait to see them. I'm going to take my tongue and taste them and circle around them. I'm going to make sure they are good and hard. Then I'm going put your nipple in my mouth and start sucking, first softly and then with long, hard sucks. I will then encircle your tit with my hand and force as much of it as possible into my mouth. I will then suck and eat your big tits, first one and then the other, my mouth moving faster and faster and my tongue licking harder and harder. After I have thoroughly sucked your big tits, I will move down to the ultimate prize. Nobody likes to eat pussy more than I do Allison and I plan to eat yours until there is not a single ounce of energy left in my body."

Allison was squirming as I ran my left hand roughly across her clothed chest and down to her stocking-clad legs. She spoke up.

"You know Joseph," she said. "I've changed my mind." I don't want to hear any more talk. I want you to fuck me right now."

With unbridled lust we sprang into each other's arms, our hunger out of control as our lips met forcefully. Our tongues locked together as the heat we felt for each other reached its pinnacle.

Allison and I were both groaning with pleasure. Our kiss was one of the longest, most passionate I have ever experienced. I broke the kiss, but only for a second before plunging my tongue into her mouth again. We were on fire, the moans loud and from a place deep within us.

I broke free from her lips and began my journey downward, my mouth pressed hard against her neck, then her chest, and finally her hips. Now on my knees I pulled her skirt up to reveal those magnificent heavy, dark thighs and those dainty, pretty, black bikini panties. I admired my view with a trancelike gaze, always amazed at the unlimited sexual power of a woman's hips, thighs and pussy.

I reached under her, grabbed her big ass with both hands and lifted her into my arms. She let out a light scream. She locked her legs around my chest as I carried her to the bed. I dropped her onto the edge of the bed and knelt in front of her. She helped me as I eagerly removed her panties, exposing her beautiful, glistening, sex-filled pussy. After all of the dreams and all of the fantasizing, here it was. Her pussy was right in front of me and it was mine. All I could think about was eating, licking and sucking.

I gave her pussy a hard, long kiss, inhaling that wonderful scent at the same time. I found the opening and inserted my tongue, pushing her hips against me so that I could explore as deep as possible into her pussy. With my tongue firmly outstretched as far as I could take it, I began to wiggle it furiously, up and down, side to side. Allison bucked her hips wildly and was screaming with pleasure. She came repeatedly and her warm juices flowed onto my face. I was in heaven.

I abruptly pulled my head from between her legs, looked up at her and gasped "Allison it's time to fuck."

I slid her body toward the head of the bed and positioned myself between her legs. My dick was raging as I entered that spectacular pussy for the first time. Allison inhaled deeply, her eyes got as big as saucers and she rose up, looking at me with complete and total lust. Her body was shaking almost violently, so much so that I was taken aback for a second, but only for a second. I immediately recognized what was happening. This was a woman who had not tasted a dick in a long time and her reaction was like an explosion. My dick was like a match that had touched off an inferno of built-up sexual fire.

One of my great pleasures in seducing and fucking a beautiful woman is that initial moment when I put my dick into her strange pussy for the first time. But not even that can compare to the exhilaration of watching an incredible sexual creature reacting to getting a strange dick for the first time, especially a sex-starved woman like Allison.

Allison was letting out loud, guttural noises and she was digging her fingers hard into my back. I tried to slow down but it was almost impossible, especially when Allison grabbed my ass and pushed hard against her pelvis. She was bucking like a wild animal and she had a crazed look on her face. She rose up into a sitting position and locked her legs around my back. She screamed, her body almost in convulsions as she reached her powerful orgasm. I also came, pouring myself deep into her pussy.

But Allison was not ready to rest. This woman was completely immersed in sexual desire. I fell on my back in exhaustion but Allison pounced right on top of me.

"Oh no," she said. "No time to rest. "You wanted to fuck me but I'm the one who is going to fuck you."

Allison started licking my face and neck while grinding her body against mine. She reached down with her right hand and began playing with my dick. She had my balls in her hand and squeezed firmly. At the same time she kissed me with incredible passion. She started sucking my tongue and then my lips and I returned the favor by licking and sucking her thick lips and then her tongue. With sex just pouring out of both us, it didn't take long for me to be ready to fuck this woman again.

"Get on top of me," I said.

Allison positioned herself across my hips and my hard dick slid into her hot, wet pussy. She shrieked with pleasure, grabbing both sides of her hair almost like she was about to pull it out. My dick was causing this woman to lose all control.

I began fucking her slowly, making sure my dick went as deep inside her as possible. My hands were firmly clenched on her ass and I squeezed it and slapped it playfully. Allison was like a caged animal that had just been set free. She was completely on fire and had every intention of fucking me senseless.

Panting, she asked, "Is this what you call dancing, you motherfucker?

"Dancing? No. This is what I call fucking."

When I said that I immediately started fucking her as fast and as hard as I possibly could. Allison's eyes got as big as saucers. Sex was pouring out of her body and she kept repeating "fuck me, fuck me" over and over. I obliged by slamming into her harder and harder.

My thrusts were so hard and strong that Allison was completely lifted off the bed. We both came, squeezing each other in a tight embrace as we did so. Our bodies were shaking and filled with perspiration. We both just held on to each other as we tried to allow our breathing to return to normal.

Clutching her and with my dick still inside this woman, I tried to put in perspective what had just happened. I have fucked a lot of women over the years but Allison's intensity was on a completely different level. She has a raging sexuality, an insatiability that is very rare. What I had done was unleash it, every bit of it. I realized also that it was like letting the genie out of the bottle. I knew full well that Allison would never be able to go back to a life without sex again. And that was fine with me because I planned to tap into that sexual inferno as often as I possibly could.

"Joseph, what did you just do to me?" she asked. "I've never felt like this in my life."

"I don't think I did anything Allison. You just love to fuck. It's as simple as that. And I'm just glad to be the one fucking you."

"Mmmm, me too," she said.

Allison and I were now lying on the bed side by side. She started kissing my face and neck and reached down with her left hand to clutch my dick. I was a long way from getting ready again but her hand felt nice and warm. She started playing with it, squeezing it lightly as we continued our passionate kisses. Even in a spent state, our clutching and kisses and caresses were still incredible.

My hands soon went to her ass. With that spectacular ass that I had been fantasizing about for years finally within my grasp, I was determined to keep my hands all over it as much as possible. While I continued to squeeze her ass cheeks, Allison moved around into a 69 position. Her ass was straddled over my face and she took my dick into her mouth. The sight of her beautiful ass right in front of my mouth coupled with the sensation of this fantastic woman sucking me caused my dick to begin stirring immediately.

Allison saw that I was getting hard again and she stepped up the pace, inserting my dick into her mouth as deep as possible while alternating sucks and kisses on my balls. For my part I was having my fill of her ass in my face, kissing it and squeezing it while also finding time to put my tongue in her pussy. I love eating a woman from behind, especially a woman with a great ass. While my tongue is in that pussy I can also enjoy that big ass bouncing on and off of my face. I was making an absolute pig of myself, eating all I could eat of Allison's ass and pussy.

Just at the moment that my dick returned to its full, pulsating hardness, Allison suddenly broke free and got up off the bed. I let out a funny, wincing cry of pain at the separation.

"Sorry," she said. "I don't want you to come yet and I've got to go tinkle anyway."

She bent down and kissed my lips, her tits pressed against my flesh while giving my dick one more squeeze.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

When Allison started to walk away, I sat up in disbelief and my mouth flew open. The site of this woman's naked ass in motion cannot be adequately described. I have mentioned before that watching Allison walk is a real feast for the eyes and is really what initially attracted me to her. Now, after 20 years of watching this woman take that slow, sexy walk of hers in jeans, skirts and dresses and fantasizing about that ass, I was now getting that same walk, only this time in full flesh and in the most sexually charged way imaginable. I watched Allison's ass swinging from side to side intently until she finally disappeared behind the bathroom door.

An idea hit me immediately. I knew at that moment that I had to have that ass and I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom door. Allison opened it and looked at me with a moment of surprise, and then a smile.

I took her hand and pulled her the few feet to the kitchen table. I positioned her against the table and leaned over her from behind. There would be no foreplay this time, none at all.

"Allison, you sweet woman, you've been fucking me and now it's my turn to fuck you."

I used my right hand to slide my raging dick into her pussy from behind.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Allison panted.

I grabbed that big ass and began pumping as hard and fast as I possibly could. It was like a dream and I just couldn't believe this was happening. I had fantasized all those years about touching and fucking Allison's ass and now the dream had become reality. This was an ultimate piece of ass and I was relishing every moment of the experience.

With fucking this intense, it wasn't long before we both came, our bodies shaking and convulsing against each other as we did so. Allison's torso was stretched across the table and I rested mine on top of her. We were motionless, panting and just trying to catch our breath.

After a few minutes of total silence, trying to get our bodies back to normal, I stood up and grabbed Allison's hand. I led her to the bed and we both got under the covers, enjoying the feeling of being naked in each other's arms. We cuddled and snuggled in each other's warmth as our sweat-soaked bodies merged together. Arms, hands and legs were everywhere and I felt a real physical connection with this woman.

Neither of us wanted to think about separating and ending this incredible day but eventually that time came.

"Allison, we better start thinking about getting out of here," I said.

"I know," she replied. "I was just thinking the same thing. But do we have to? Can't we just stay here forever?" We both laughed.

Allison and I ended the day by taking a nice long, hot shower together. I didn't fuck her in the shower but she did give me one of the hottest blow jobs I have ever had in my life. With that hot water flowing down and feeling so good, Allison went to her knees and literally feasted on my dick, licking, eating and sucking like a starving animal. She worked on my dick with incredible expertise and with extraordinary lust and enthusiasm. This woman was just as much a champion at cock sucking as she was at all other aspects of sex.

Every moment of that afternoon was memorable, including getting dressed as we prepared to leave. I enjoyed just watching Allison put on her clothes, then her makeup. I looked at her intently as she put on her panties, bra and stockings, then her skirt, top and boots. I just loved looking at this incredibly beautiful and sexual woman.

After finishing dressing, Allison looked at me and smiled.

"How do I look?"

I just shook my head.

"Like a dream, a very, very wet dream."

Allison looked completely different to me at that moment. Her eyes were no longer mysterious. They were big and expressive. She was smiling and her face and entire body were glowing. I recognized this immediately as the glow of a fucked woman. Allison had been fucked thoroughly and it had changed her entire body language and appearance.

"Allison, you are radiating a great energy right now and I have never seen you look happier," I said. "Fucking definitely agrees with you."

She laughed, walked up to me and kissed me.

"I have you to thank for that. This was the best afternoon of my life and I just hope we have many, many more like this one. Any time you want me you just say the word. You are a sweet man Joseph."

She reached down and gave my balls a good, hard squeeze.

Driving home late that afternoon I thought about Allison, Liz and all the women I have fucked over the years. I thought about seducing them, that thrill of wanting a woman so desperately and then finding a way to make it happen. The first time with Allison was extraordinary and I looked forward to fucking her again and again. But I also looked forward to seducing the new objects of my lust, to again taste that addictive thrill of wanting them, seducing them, fucking them.

I thought about my Aunt Madeline whom I had talked to at a family reunion about two months previous. She had been the object of my adolescent fantasies, a woman so extraordinarily beautiful and so full of energy and personality, a woman who oozed sex from every pore on her body. After all these years she was still a knockout. What a thrill it would be the finally fuck the woman of my boyhood dreams. At the reunion, had she not hugged me just a little harder than she should have?

"Yes, Aunt Madeline," I thought to myself, "You just might be next."