Liz's Open Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Liz bent down to pull up the hem of her nightie, and as she did so I was treated to a fantastic view of her stunning breasts & cleavage as I viewed down into her nightie.

With the mass of her satin nightie rucked into her hands, Liz's legs straddled mine & I reached out for her satin encased arse to guide her down onto my swollen erect prick.

Placing one hand on my prick for guidance Liz sank full length onto my prick and I swooned as I felt myself slide full length deep into her juice sodden love tunnel.

Holding Liz tight against me with one hand on her arse, I ran my other hand up her exposed back, raking my nails across her soft warm skin before running my fingers through her hair and pulling her lips down onto mine. We kissed long, hard & passionately as my prick settled into the depths of her pussy & her pussy muscles gently teased the length of my shaft. As we kissed both of my hands started to explore her full breasts through the satin, revelling in the exquisite touch and feel of her warm flesh through this very erotic material.

Breaking our kiss I whispered in Liz's ear "Help yourself."

Liz looked deep into my eyes as I smiled to her.

She immediately slid her hips backwards to almost expose my entire prick, before leveraging herself forward by pulling on the back of the chair. Her pace was slow as I tweaked her hard nipples & looked down to admire the beauty perched on my lap, slowly riding my cock.

The nightie was pushed up her thighs leaving her legs protruding out as she slid back & forth on my lap. Taking my hands off her tits I ran them along her firm thighs & down to feel her beautiful calves as they worked to propel her backwards over my lap before her arms pulled her back again. I ran my thumbs up the inside of her thighs until they reached her spread pussy lips and teased her soft skin, before easing upwards to lightly tweak her very sensitive clit.

Fuck she did look like a medieval wanton maid as she started to fuck me with an increasing pace, using her legs to lift herself up & down my throbbing prick.

Running my nails down the outside of her thighs, I then switched to cupping her firm buttocks through the sensual satin. Fuck I was in heaven.

Now Liz had really started to work hard, hammering down on my trapped balls as her pace, passion, lust and need increased proportionately to each other. I was now using my hand to pull her arse hard down onto me, as I sensed both of us getting ready to drown each other in spent juices. I bit down onto her bouncing breast and she screamed in pain, but didn't break her stroke as she hammered up and down on my erect length.

Liz's legs were starting to tire, so I slipped my hands under her thighs & lent forward to ease off the chair. Liz quickly caught on & gripped me around the neck as I slowly stood up bearing her weight. Once I was up, I spun her around & lowered her onto the edge of the dining room table, gently lowering her head back onto the table.

Once Liz was comfortable I reached behind me to grip her legs to lift them up high & wide, causing her nightie to ride up her hips, exposing her mound & bush to my eyes with my prick buried into her wet gash

It looked like a centuries old scene - a half dressed woman with her flowing skirts hitched up around her waist, laid out on a table being fucked by her lord & master, taking his property without any thought for the woman beneath him. Well it doesn't get hornier than this.

Letting Liz's legs rest in the crook of my elbows I supported her thighs on my forearms as my hands arched onto the top of her thighs to give a firm purchase as I started to shaft in and out of her gaping pussy. The table cloth formed a slip membrane allowing Liz to slide on the table in reaction to my deep thrusts that ploughed into her demanding pussy. Using the pull on her thighs I dragged her back each time to sink deep into her again on the return stroke.

Liz's groans of pleasure increased the faster & deeper we fucked, we weren't going to last long in this position, the need to consummate our fucking was just too much for our loins.

After a couple of minutes hammering into Liz I moved her feet on to my shoulders & reached forward to grip Liz by her satin covered tits. With my hands on the outside of her breasts and my thumbs pressing on her erect nipples, I pushed her breasts hard together to make an unbelievable cleavage in front of my eyes. Liz gripped the edge of the table as I fucked her so hard & so deep, all the time abusing her breasts, the feel of the satin through my hands making my prick surge to bursting point inside her.

We were both rutting, groaning, shouting & fucking like animals in our lust and passion for satisfaction. My balls were pounding into her arse as the spunk surged out of them, shooting out of my prick and jetting deep into her flooded pussy.

"Yyyess baby, .... Yeeesss baby," I screamed as I blew spurts of thick hot cum inside her.

"More, more, harder, harder," screamed Liz as her own orgasm exploded deep inside her, triggered by the long foreplay of licking her clit; and the rough fucking we had just enjoyed. My hand clamped tight on her breasts as we both shook, thrashed, shouted and screamed through an amazing orgasm as Liz's juices washed over my prick and leaked out onto the table cloth. Liz's pussy muscles terrorized my now sensitive prick as they throbbed around my burning length. The feeling was so intense I needed to stand still to reduce as much as possible the movement on my now tender and spent prick.

The sweat was pouring off us as we looked deep into each others eyes, appreciating the satisfaction that we took & gave each other. The 'no limits' nature of our sex giving us both immense satisfaction as I finally pulled my softening prick out of Liz, eased her off the table & supported her as we exchanged a hungry but exhausted kiss in appreciation of each other.

"Now then wench, serve your master with lunch," I instructed as lord of the house.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers
12