Liz's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina gets payback on Liz.
12.8k words
4.36
65.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz's Revenge (Tina Strikes Back)

Copyright Wolfie39

The best part of six months had passed since the events recounted previously (See Liz's Revenge). During that time, Tina had nursed her hurt, initially physically, as it had taken the best part of a week for her anus to return to something like normal after Liz had finished fucking her ass with the 10 inch phallus, and although she hated to admit it, she had never achieved orgasm so often or been so turned on by the beating and forced sex she had been an unwilling recipient of. But her hurt was also mental and fiscal. She had been beaten in a cat fight by a woman 14 years her senior, seen her chance of financial security slip away as she was made to sign over the half of Harris Tool Hire that she had been given by David, Liz's husband, and been totally blanked by David after the incident. That, she could admit, was not unsurprising considering she had wheedled her way into David's heart, pants and wallet, on the pretence of loving him, only to tell his wife during her ordeal that she was only with David for his money, after all, she told her, she hated sucking his tiny little cock.

The mistake she had made was to have underestimated David's wife when she had convinced David to leave her and to hand over half of the business to her. She had thought the old bitch would just fade away and she would be left with the 'tough' job of milking David's money out of him for the occasional exchange of a shag or blowjob.

Now all her plans were in ruins because of that stupid little prick's now ex-wife. Well it was time to show them she was more than a large breasted whore, she could plan and scheme with the best of them and she fully intended to not only repay Liz in kind for her humiliation, but to find a way of getting back some of what she had lost financially...

David hummed tunelessly to himself as he waited for the lights to change to green. It was early, only 6.40am, but he had always gone to work early when he owned his own business, indeed it was one of the bedrocks on which the business had grown, his hard work and that of his wife's. The thought of Liz made him grimace; he could almost feel his heart wrench at the thought of her. He was still not over neither his divorce from her, nor the circumstances in which it had come to pass. He recognised how much he had hurt her. What a complete idiot he had been! How he could of not seen through Tina he just couldn't work out even now. Tina had played him so well, seen through David, what he secretly desired, how he had, at 43, seen middle age fast passing him by. She was a young, nubile, sexy and funny 28 year old, that had been the last throw of a balding, middle aged, paunchy man's attempt to hold onto his earlier years. What an ass.

All she really wanted was his money, no that's not true, she wanted their money, his and Liz's, and he had let her get it in exchange for some good and plentiful sex. But the cost! Oh how he had paid for those fumbles. He had lost a devoted wife, his business and with his sodomisation by Daz, his dignity. That last thought troubled him, he was scared of the emotions that that ordeal had stirred in him, how being ass fucked by a man had produced a raging erection and orgasm had shocked him, so much so, he thought, that that was why he had put up no resistance when afterwards he had been made to suck Daz off and swallow another mans load. All the while watched by his wife. Was he gay? Was it just the eroticism of the occasion, where he had watched his wife beat Tina in a catfight, strip her, fuck her, and then help Daz take her husband's ass as punishment for what he had done to her? He didn't know and didn't want to delve to deeply into those feelings in case he discovered the truth and didn't like it.

The lights changed, he shifted the gear lever and pulled sedately away, he was nearly at work. He still worked at Harris Tool Hire; in fact he still ran it to all intents and purposes, at least as far as the workforce and customers were concerned but, he neither owned it nor wielded real power now, Liz did. True to her word, after the divorce she kept David on in his old job but now spent all her working time at Harris's. Any decision of consequence David had to refer to her. She had moved into his old office and he had moved into a smaller one down the corridor, the reason she told everyone, was so that David could be nearer the shop floor to deal with any issues or queries that arose.

She had, he supposed, treated him more than fairly, considering the circumstances, and she paid him the going rate for a general manger. Their relationship was obviously very strained initially, not unsurprisingly. Time had mellowed that however, and although there was always a coolness and distance there, they had gotten back into the work routine that had helped build the company into the success it was before their divorce. He still lived in the old matrimonial home and Liz had moved into a smallish 2 bedroom flat. They even had the occasional take away meal together when they both worked late and this had helped ease some of the bitterness and tension that existed between them.

One more thing had changed as well, Liz had become the boss in more ways than one and David, perhaps with the memory of recalling his wife dominating Tina so thoroughly, became rather timid around her, less assertive. This made Liz more forceful in most of her dealings with him. This, in fact, was quite a turn on for David. A man who had not had penetrative sex since he and Tina had made love just before Liz and Daz had burst in. He had found it necessary to visit the men's toilet at work on more than one occasion recently, to wank himself off, usually replaying in his mind the sight of Liz's bush, soaking and matted to her mound whilst thrusting the big black phallus into Tina's bald cunt. Hearing again Tina's cries of pain and passion, before he spurted a huge load into the quickly grabbed toilet paper, trying hard to stifle his own cries of pleasure as his copious seed dribbled down his hand to splash onto the floor by the toilet bowl.

David was not a well-endowed man. He was slightly below average in the male member department at 5 1/2 inches. He did, however, make up for this with his technical ability and both Liz and Tina had rated his performance in bed. He also had a talent for producing large amounts of semen, in fact, before their divorce Liz often had to slip her panties back on after lovemaking to prevent their bed sheets from becoming a morning-after disaster area.

David pulled into the works car park, entered the building, and switched off the alarm before heading into the offices and switching on the kettle for an early morning brew. He reviewed yesterday's sales figure and today's delivery rosters before making himself a cup of tea. He was just pouring in the water when Liz walked in.

'Morning,' he said not looking up, 'would you like one?' he asked.

'Please,' Liz replied.

'There you go, have this one and I'll make myself another,' he said, looking up as he handed her the mug. He froze and took a double take of his ex-wife. She stood framed in the doorway with the light behind her. She was wearing a white summer dress buttoned up the front, which was almost transparent with the lighting as it was. She was obviously braless. Liz was at best a 34 chest but she had large thick nipples and in the cool early morning air these were at full attention and straining against the white cotton dress, her dark brown aureole's framing them perfectly. She had stood with feet apart and David scanned her from top to bottom. She was, at 42, not bad looking at all. She was slightly overweight but had continued to visit the gym and it showed. The biggest part of her was her bottom and try as she did she couldn't shed the cellulite, but she had firmed and toned and it showed. David could see the V at the tops of her legs clearly through the material. He wondered what type of panties were covering her hairy mound and found his penis was beginning to thicken as blood flowed into it.

'Close your mouth David before you catch a fly,' Liz said, almost snapping at him but not quite. He did and looked up at her face noticing her one eyebrow arched and the hint of a smile at the edge of her mouth. She had had her hair restyled. It was dyed chestnut brown and had been put up into a bun with curly tresses hanging down either side, exposing her slim neck.

'Er, you, you look um different, I mean you look nice,' he stuttered. He was sure her eyebrow arched further and she broke into a laugh.

'Well you certainly know how to flatter a girl,' she chuckled, 'seems divorce has honeyed your tongue, but then again, with your equipment a little on the short side you did have to develop those oral skills didn't you!' and broke into a full blown laugh as she saw her ex blush furiously.

'Relax David, I am just pulling your leg,' she said, as she took the mug off him. 'Bring in the purchase orders for last month when you've made your tea and we can review the stats on what we need to fulfil the Carnforth order.'

Liz turned and headed off up the corridor, David's eyes following, scanning her ass and seeing the outline of a small white thong, framed by Liz's full sized bottom. He groaned quietly, both from sexual frustration and at the memory of what he had thrown away...

Across town a few hours later, Tina Conrad checked into Browns Hotel, she didn't use her real name of course. The concierge showed her to the business suite she had booked on the third floor.

'Here Madam,' he said, opening the door. She walked past him and over to the window. Only 20 feet away was scaffolding erected on the adjacent building whilst it was being refurbished, workmen already busy with their daily work assignments.

'Is Madam sure she wants this suite? It maybe quite noisy for your business meeting with those workmen just across the way. We can easily change your room if you want,' he asked.

'Oh no, this will be fine, just what I'm after.' Tina smiled as she tipped him and shut the door. 'In fact it's perfect,' she muttered to herself.

Tina had spent months thinking up her plan. When it was finally formulated even she was shocked by the audacity and deviousness of it. Still, revenge, however long it took, would be all the sweeter for when it arrived. Everything was right, especially the timing, in fact, her whole plan depended on proper timing. She had placed a call through to Harris's two weeks ago, posing as the buyer for a large firm of well known tool hirer's called Carnforth's, and made enquiries about placing a large order. She asked for a meeting to be arranged between her 'Andrea Summers', and David Harris, to discuss details on pricing, delivery etc.

It was risky to use Carnforth's as cover, but figured David wouldn't check if a Andrea Summers was employed there as everyone in the business knew of the company, and business meetings between buyers and potential suppliers were the norm. She had a call to her mobile from David's office to request a time and she had given the date her doctor had told her was the optimum day. So here she was, waiting for an unsuspecting David and the chance to get even.

She emptied the contents of her business briefcase onto the bed and glanced at her reflection in the dressing mirror. Her red hair was cut into a fashionable bob. It framed a pretty face with intense green eyes, full lips and what most men would call a body to die for. She had a 38 C chest, slim hips and cute bubble butt that just all added up to a 'fuck me' body. It was, however, at this moment covered by a red teddy cut high on her legs and a light grey trouser suit in turn, covered this.

She began to sort out the briefcase's contents; she checked her gun was loaded, not that she intended to fire it but to ensure she had it on 'safety'. The last thing she wanted was her day of revenge ruined by a stupid accidental discharge, let alone a murder rap. She then checked the large black dildo, the exact same one used by Liz to fuck and humiliate her. Tina had had it modified somewhat, it had a small hole drilled all the way through it from the rubber glans, down through the centre, and a rubber tube exited from the strapped end about 3 inches. From this hung a small rubber bag that could be unclipped to enable it to filled. She had 2 sets of handcuffs, a couple of ball gags, a plastic cup with lid, a large tube of KY jelly and an assortment of dildos and butt plugs and strangely, a baby bottle warming kit. Yes she thought, all here. Now all she needed were the players for the show she had planned...

David and Liz had discussed the Carnforth order for over an hour, what prices they were likely to look for, what payment terms, delivery etc. All the while David had trouble concentrating on the work instead of gawping at Liz's chest. Her nipples seemed to have forgotten it was now warming up and refused to stand down from attention. Liz, for her part, knew exactly what effect her close proximity to her ex was doing to him and smiled inwardly. She herself had not moved onto another relationship and like her ex husband had to resort to masturbation to obtain relief. She would never forget what David had done to her, but with time, she could probably learn to forgive him. She had not actually had the contract that he had signed handing over his half of the business notarised, it still lay in the company safe that only she had the key to. Why, she never actually understood, perhaps she hoped one-day things could be right again between them. Right now she could feel the itching between her legs, a prelude to her getting wet, and stiffness in her nipples that wouldn't go away. In fact, if she had been at her flat, she would have been playing with herself by now.

It was then that David excused himself and told her he needed the toilet and he would be back shortly.

As soon as the door was shut she lay back in her chair and touched her breasts, her nipples were straining against the material and her touch sent direct signals straight down between her legs. She pulled up her dress and ran her hand over the panty-covered mound, seeing the beginnings of a damp patch. She stifled a moan and slipped a finger under the elastic, across her bush, down over her clitoris and then further down to the centre of her wetness, slipping a finger into herself to wet it and then running up to her clitoris again before circling the little nub a few times. The pleasure it brought causing her to bite her lip to prevent a cry of pleasure escaping. The phone rang.

'Shit' she cursed, snapping herself out of her reverie and picking it up

'What is it?' she snapped, rather more waspishly than she intended. It was Sarah from stores with a query, the conversation lasted a few minutes and she rang off. Her sexual arousal was not gone, it was still simmering, waiting for Liz to re-ignite it, but it was at this point she wondered where David had got to, surely he wasn't still in the toilet?

David had rushed into the bathroom, checked he was alone and put the do not use sign on the door. He retreated to a cubicle, un-strapped his belt, pushed down his trousers and underwear and almost sighed with relief when the colder air washed around his rock hard cock and balls. He fondled his balls, gripped his cock and began to wank, all the while remembering Liz's wet bush, as she had thrust that huge black cock into Tina. His hand was a blur now and his eruption only seconds away when the bathroom door burst open. There stood Liz, a triumphant smile on her face.

'You pathetic little wanker, put it away and get into my office. Now!' she hissed.

David almost fell over his own trousers in his attempt to walk and pull up his pants at the same time. His face scarlet with embarrassment at having been caught wanking. Luckily, the other office staff on the floor had not seen or heard the exchange.

Liz pushed him in the back and through her office door before closing and locking it behind her.

David didn't dare meet her gaze, his shirt was still out of his trousers, his flies were undone and his underpants stained with his pre-cum.

'So that's what you get up to is it,' stated Liz, ' you disappear to pull that little cock of yours till it spurts, all the while thinking about that little whore I took care of I'll bet.'

'Not her, you,' he mumbled

'I don't believe you,' said Liz. 'Show me then. Show me that little cock of yours.'

He stared at her as if not understanding. 'Now!' she snarled, and he obeyed, dropping his trousers and pushing down his pants to expose his flaccid penis, embarrassment shrivelling his erection.

'See,' Liz stated, 'it doesn't want me at all.' Her hand gently cupped David's hairy testicles, feeling their weight and size. 'If only your prick was as good as your balls David, maybe you wouldn't have to hide in toilets wanking, fantasising about fucking a real woman'

With this she stood in front of him, gently massaging her nipples through her dress, tweaking them to new heights, pulling the dress taut, making David watch them stand out.

'But you don't want me do you,' looking down at his still flaccid cock.

She turned her back to him, climbed seductively onto her desk and presented her large bottom to him, slowly raising the dress till the globes of her ass showed, the white thong she was wearing entirely invisible between the cheeks of her bottom. She ran her hands over her ass, slowly pulling the globes apart to show David her brown eye, covered only by a thin piece of white material.

'If only you were a real man with a real cock David' she said, and let her gaze travel to his groin, pleased to see that her display had had the desired effect, his cock strained to its full 5 1/2 inches.

'I think your still thinking of that big titted cunt. Are you?' she purred.

'No. No it's you I want, you I love, always loved,' David croaked, his hand snaking towards his cock.

'No you don't,' Liz snapped. 'You'll wait till I'm ready for you to have some pleasure.'

David's hand drifted back to his side.

Liz turned over onto her back and hitched her dress up to her stomach, The front of her thong perfectly moulding to the shape of her cunt, her slit perfectly visible running down the middle. A large wet patch showing in the white material. Liz ran her middle finger down the material following the contours of her slit, she sighed with pleasure.

'Think your man enough to satisfy me David' she said as she pulled the gusset to one side and displayed her soaking, sodden cunt, stroking her lips and gently pulling back the hood of her clitoris.

'Think you can find a use for that honeyed tongue of yours?' she queried.

David didn't need to be asked twice. He was on his knees in a flash and lifting Liz's legs over his shoulders he began to perform cunnilingus. He swept his tongue up and down her slit, in and out her hole, down to her anus to tease her there and then up to her clitoris, teasing the little organ until it stood proud of its protective sheath. Liz moaned with pleasure, God he was good. It felt so good to have someone do this to her again. She had to bite her lips hard to prevent a scream that was building. David used one of his fingers to smear some of Liz's juices onto her anus and began to tickle it with his finger, all the while sweeping his tongue up and down, around and in and out of her cunt, playing her like a tune, keeping the right tempo, following the music, knowing that this particular piece needed a crashing finale. It came. And so did Liz. She snapped her legs together trapping David's face in her most private parts, ensuring he couldn't do anything but finish his concerto of cunnilingus. Her body spasmed time and again and it seemed to stretch on endlessly. When she finally came down off her orgasmic cloud she realised there were tears in her eyes.