Liz's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What do you think lads, spank as is or should we remove a little covering here?' she called.

'Show us her ass.' 'Beat it bare,' came the replies.

Again, dragging out the suspense of the moment she lifted the dress up slowly until Liz's chubby ass cheeks came into view. At first the men thought she was panty less until the V of the top of the thong hove into view at the top of her bottom. Grabbing hold of the hem in one hand Tina slowly raised her other hand, held it poised for what Liz felt was an eternity before 'smack' she slapped it down hard on one cheek. Liz jerked at the impact, the cellulite rippling from the blow and producing howls of appreciation from the ten plus men now watching. Another blow to the other cheek, another jerk and another ripple. Liz bit her lip hard to stop herself crying out. The blows hurt but were also stimulating, adding to the fire now raging between her legs. The blows came in a regular rhythm, the men calling the hits and cheering each one. After several minutes Liz's ass was on fire and her thong was having trouble containing the juices flowing from her cunt.

Finally, Tina stopped and asked the men 'Enough?'

'No, more, more' the men shouted.

With that, Tina used an elbow to hold Liz down over her knee and used both hands to part her ass cheeks, displaying the strip of white material that struggled to cover Liz's puckered hole. She pulled the material aside to howls of delight from the watching men and said 'This hole looks a little lonely, perhaps we should fill it up a little' and she reached for a tiny 3 inch butt plug, lubricated it in her mouth and placed it against Liz's anus. Immediately, Liz struggled to prevent insertion but with her hands cuffed and gravity holding her over Tina's knee there was little she could do. The shame of the situation caused her to shut her eyes, not wanting to see those men, knowing her brown hole was on display to them. Liz had never had anything in her ass before except David's finger, and that only rarely and briefly during lovemaking. This butt plug stretched her anus a full inch wide before her sphincter snapped shut around the tapered middle and the end guard. With it inserted, Tina began to show off to the audience, pulling the end of the plug, vibrating it and doing her best to stimulate. Liz finally let a moan of pleasure slip, unheard by the men but loud enough for Tina to know she was beating down Liz's resistance.

'I think she's ready for the finale boys, are you? Tina shouted. The cheers rose to a crescendo. Tina lifted Liz up off her lap and faced her to the crowd. Her chest heaved and her tits were flushed with excitement. Tina undid a few more buttons and allowed Liz's dress to fall to the floor. Liz's thong was sodden with her juices, stray wet hairs were clearly visible to the men opposite. Tina grabbed the thong and pulled it hard into her cunt, splaying Liz's hairy lips apart. Liz cried out with pleasure and saw that several of the men had extracted their cocks and were wanking along to the spectacle Tina and Liz were giving them. One in particular, a giant of a man with huge hairy arms, had a cock that seemed to be as big as a babies arm and was pulling it furiously whilst telling Liz in no uncertain terms what he would do to her if he could get over to her. Liz doubted it was possible for a woman to take something that big up her ass but was glad she wouldn't find out. Tina pulled the thong down Liz's legs to pool on the floor with her dress. She then turned the chair to face the window, sat down and pulled Liz onto her lap, put her legs between Liz's and forced her legs open. Oh the shame. Her wet sodden cunt, with red puffy lips was displayed to all opposite, the inside of her thighs glistened with wetness and she was desperate to come.

Tina reached forwards and slipped a finger into her hole, pulled it out and then began to finger fuck her rival, the squelching audible to the men. Her other hand skinned back the sheath of skin protecting Liz's clit and began to strum it. For the second time that day, a wonderful tune was being played on Liz's cunt. Tina stopped. Began again, stopped again.

'Please,' she whispered.

'Please what?' asked Tina.

'Don't stop. Make me come.'

'Louder, so the men can hear'

Liz shouted her request, all dignity gone. She needed a release from the tension building inside her. Tina relented and with one hand diddling her clit and the other underneath Liz pushing and pulling the butt plug in and out of her ass she drove Liz to orgasm. Her climax washed over her, white light flashing into her skull and pleasure surged over her in waves, causing her to spasm and twitch with each one. It was several seconds before she realised she was screaming out her pleasure for all to hear. When she finally regained some composure she realised there was dead silence from the men opposite. She looked across to see awe on their faces. They knew that they had seen something special this morning. A couple of the men had come themselves as they had wanked, the spunk spattered onto the scaffold walkways. The big man still slowly pulled his foreskin back and forth across the head of that huge cock, a pearly white string of cum dangling from the massive purple head.

First one, then others, till finally all began to clap them, finally breaking into a cheer in admiration of the performance they had seen.

Tina blew them a kiss and said 'That's all boys, see ya.' She shut the window and pulled the drapes together. Cries and moans of disappointments from the men still audible within the room.

She pushed Liz over onto the bed to lie on her side next to David. He could not be seen by the men opposite, but he had seen and heard everything that had happened on this side. Even after what Tina had done to him earlier he was so turned on by watching the two women he sported an erection. One that, due to coming so often was causing as much pain as it did pleasure. Liz lay next to him still recovering from her orgasm. Tina was at the end of the bed stripping out of her business suit and complaining to Liz of the large wet patch she had left on Tina's trousers. Liz lifted her head off the bed and looked down towards Tina. She looked magnificent as she stood in just her red teddy, the cleavage swept low towards her stomach, the teddy struggling to hold in those large firm breasts, starkly white against the frame of red material. He nipples were not large but they were clearly erect and straining to poke free. Tina was trying to free the material of the gusset that had slipped into her slit as her cunt became aroused over the last few minutes, her puffy vulva wet and slippery with her own lubrication.

'There,' she said as she popped the studs beneath the teddy and the two halves swung free giving David and Liz their first glimpse of Tina's shaved snatch.

She rolled Liz onto her back, swung her leg over her body and sat down on her rivals face. Liz could smell Tina's arousal; she didn't need the additional visual signs.

'Make me come bitch,' Tina sighed.

Liz had never done anything like this before, had no reference point of experience to draw on. What she did have was the knowledge of what she as a woman enjoyed. She began slowly, gently nibbling Tina's labia, teasing the lips outwards and suckling on them, drawing more blood into them, making them engorge even more. When they were fully splayed she began to tickle with the tip of her tongue the sensitive inner lips, alternating this with sweeps of her tongue the full length of Tina's cunt and then thrusting her tongue, like a little prick, into the dribbling hole. Finally, when she could sense Tina's excitement building, she began to attack the stiff clitoris that poked out from its sheath, alternating licking with all out suction on the organ to drive Tina over the precipice. Tina came. She drove her cunt down onto Liz's face, almost as if she wanted to force her rivals head up inside her, grinding herself up and down the face underneath her. When the spasms subsided she let out a long sigh and climbed off Liz, turned herself around to face her and sat on her chest.

'Mmmm, that was nice. I think we should do this more often,' Tina purred.

'Fuck you, cunt,' Liz spat back, her face covered in juices.

'No Liz, its almost time to fuck you,' she replied, pulling her lips apart to show her rival how aroused she was, feeling Liz's nipples digging into her ass beneath her. Liz certainly was ready for a good fucking. However much she hated to admit it, she was desperate to be fucked. Her cunt ached to be filled. She stared at her rival's genitals, marvelled at how smooth Tina's mons was. She would die to have her own cunt so smooth and wondered how Tina managed to keep it stubble free.

Tina reached behind her and roughly rammed three fingers into Liz's lubricated cunt. A gasp of pleasure and pain exploded from the woman trapped beneath her and she could feel Liz's hips thrusting up to meet her hand.

'You old randy bag, your loving me doing this to you aren't you?' questioned Tina. Liz was too ashamed to reply, but didn't stop pushing against the finger fucking she was getting. Suddenly, the fingers were withdrawn, leaving Liz with a desperate, unfulfilled, ache between her legs. Tina dismounted, went to the table and brought back the black dildo and attachments. She began to speak.

'Now let me explain what I intend to do to you. I am going to pay you back for raping and defiling me. I am going to fuck you. But that is not enough, I am going to go one better than you and fill your cunt full of spunk till it overflows,' lied Tina. 'You see I have been getting my boyfriend to save up his spunk. Spunk that I am going to use on you!' Whilst talking she was showing Liz the modifications made and the little bag that would hold the spunk. 'I fill this up, slip it up inside me and as I come my contractions force the spunk out of the bag, up the tube and deep into you. Now let me show you just how much my boyfriend contributed.'

She then proceeded to open up the bottle warmer, take out the plastic cup and pour into the bag the contents.

Liz was shocked at the amount. She began to shake, the thought of a man she had never known, filling her cunt with his juices abhorred her, even if it was to be by proxy. 'No,no. Please Tina, don't do this. I beg you, you've had your fun, let us go please.' Liz was crying with fear now, desperate not to have this woman stuff her cunt full of that huge phallus and squirt that load of thick spunk into her womb.

With the bag filled, Tina making sure Liz was watching, slipped it deep into her own vagina, attached the tube to the end of the phallus and then strapped on the dildo.

Beside her, David had gone into a frenzy, his head shook violently as he tried desperately to communicate what was really about to transpire. He worked the cuffs around his wrists and pulled repeatedly at the tie keeping his legs together, all without success. In fact his only achievement was to cut and score himself on the metal cuffs, producing more pain.

Tina approached Liz, the dildo swinging obscenely between her legs. She had no intentions of wasting all of the spunk on Liz. She just wanted to scare her, as well as prepare her. The most difficult bit was to allow Liz to turn the tables on her without suspecting that this was what she really wanted. To do that, this part had to be as realistic as possible.

Liz tried to back up the bed, however, cuffed and already on the way to exhaustion, she could hardly move. Tina smiled evilly and grabbed a handful of Liz's hair, pulled her partially upright and said 'Open wide. I have a little taster for you.' Liz turned her face away but Tina pinched one of her thick nipples. The elicited scream allowed Tina the opportunity to push the dildo deep into Liz's mouth. As it touched the back of her throat it caused her to gag. It felt enormous compared to when she had occasionally gone down on David. It was obviously harder than a real penis but she had little time to dwell on this thought. Tina began face-fucking motions, the black cock sliding back and forwards in Liz's mouth. At that moment, Tina used her abdominal muscles to squeeze the bag held deep in her own cunt. A gush of hot, thick, viscous semen splashed onto the back of Liz's throat. She had never tasted spunk before, always finishing David off by hand and letting him come onto her tits. The thick salty liquid quickly filled what available space was left in her mouth around the sides of the dildo. To stop herself choking her body reflexively swallowed. Liz was disgusted as she felt the spunk; of what she thought was a stranger, sliding down into her stomach, almost retching. What she couldn't swallow dribbled down her mouth and chin to drip onto her tits.

Not wanting to waste anymore of David's spunk Tina had squeezed only once. She pulled the phallus out of Liz's mouth, accompanied by a loud slurp and the sound of Liz coughing.

'You cunt, I swear to God you'll pay for what your doing,' spat Liz.

'When I've finished with you, bitch, you'll be fit for nothing,' retorted Tina. She quickly pulled Liz to the edge of the bed, flipped her over onto her stomach, and pushed her forwards so she was lying across David's belly. Her feet touched the floor but the position bent her at the stomach, pushing her cunt and ass out behind her, the butt plug handle pointing almost vertically into the air. It gave Tina the target she now wanted.

'I bet you're an ass virgin aren't you,' stated Tina.

Liz never had the chance to reply. The dildo was already well lubricated with David's spunk and Liz's saliva. A quick tug and loud pop dispensed with the butt plug. This was instantly replaced by the thick black glans of the ten-inch dildo. Liz squealed and squirmed, trying desperately to deny the inevitable. The butt plug had done its job however and Liz's outer sphincter yielded easily to the thrusting dildo. A long moan sounded from Liz as the black cock slid ever deeper inside her, splitting her, the pain excruciating. Liz began to fear for her life before she finally felt the dildo bottom out. Ten inches of thick, black cock, buried deep in her ass. Liz had never had anal sex, something she never wanted to try. Now, a woman whom she hated, was fucking her in the ass and there was nothing she could do to stop her. Tina began to grunt as she thrust in and out of her rival's ass, marvelling at just how far a human anus could be stretched and remembering her own sodomisation by this woman some six months ago.

Liz slowly began to adjust to the size of the phallus. As she did so the pain receded somewhat. She became aware of her ex husbands erection sticking into her left breast and heard herself begin to murmur little sounds of pleasure as each thrust rocked both their bodies in unison with Tina's fucking. She glanced at David. He was sweating profusely, his eyes glazed with both pain and pleasure and she knew he was desperate for his arousal to be stoked directly. He was still trying to communicate something to her, but what, she knew not. If only she could get Tina to take these cuffs off she was sure she could get the better of her but for now she would have to continue to suffer the humiliation.

That sufferance was made more pleasurably as Tina slipped a hand around Liz's stomach, over the small rolls of fat and slowly ran her hands through the sodden bush, appearing to be slipping down to frig the clitoris that was no longer hidden in its sheath but now poking out like a lighthouse, trying to draw the attention it craved. Tina, though, knew what she was doing, arousing but never fulfilling, teasing, stoking, but not enough to give release.

Release was what Liz desperately needed now. The ass fucking had turned totally to pleasure. Occasionally now, Tina would give Liz's slit a stroke, catching the erect clitoris. Spasms of pleasure pulsed outwards from her womanhood at every stroke.

Tina stopped abruptly.

'No, please don't stop, please,' pleaded Liz. Suffering the humiliation of begging a woman she hated to continue the ass fucking she was being given.

Tina laughed, restarted the fucking and began to thrust faster.

'I said you would be begging me before the end,' she said.

'Make me come, please,' pleaded Liz.

Tina needed this woman to be so wound up she would not be thinking straight. One more orgasm, then, she thought. That, and some teasing after should be enough.

Tina pushed a finger deep into Liz's cunt. A cry of pleasure accompanied the thrust. Another joined it, then another. Tina's hand was soaked with the juices running freely out of Liz's cunt. Tina herself was now burning with the desire to come but had to hold back, desperate not to waste the seed that was so central to her plan of revenge.

A final flurry of strokes directly applied to Liz's swollen clit, together with the thrusting of the massive cock invading her ass, was too much for Liz. Her whole body went rigid, muscles spasmed, her mouth wide open screaming her pleasure.

'Yes, yes. That's it cunt, come for me, a younger, prettier woman. A woman who can make a fat old cow like you come whilst fucking her ass,' taunted Tina.

Liz no longer cared about the humiliation she was receiving from Tina. All she cared about was the orgasm that seemed to go on forever. Finally, her senses slowly returned. Her breath came in great ragged gulps as she tried to focus. Tina was still hunched over her and Liz wondered if her ass was now full with another mans spunk. She had no idea if Tina had come. Poor David looked close to passing out. He had had to watch in all but silence, unable to intervene whilst a gorgeous young woman had fucked his ex wife in the ass. Feeling each thrust, listening to the sounds of pleasure and, at the end, watched Liz come.

Tina slowly slipped the phallus free of Liz's ass. Fascinated to see that her anus didn't seem to close up completely. 'I think I have ruined David's chances of enjoying your tightest hole,' she giggled.

She pushed Liz over onto her back and into position along side David.

'Now for the best bit,' she cooed. It was only then Liz knew that Tina had not filled her ass with spunk. No this cunt was saving it for Liz's snatch.

Tina grabbed both of Liz's feet and pushed her legs apart and back over her head, her knees next to her ears. This forced Liz's cunt to gape open and gave her and David an excellent view of what Tina was about to do.

'Now, the finale,' Tina smiled, 'seems your cunt at least is looking forward to it!'

Tina lined the dildo up and slipped the black glans into Liz's cunt. A moan of pleasure and anticipation slipped out from Liz.

'Look David,' teased Tina cruelly, 'Liz is about to get her first real cock.'

She pushed forwards and watched as Liz's puffy, swollen cunt, stretched wide open to take the phallus. At half way she stopped. 'Well Liz, I reckon we are going into virgin territory now. Do you want me to stop?'

'No,' Liz whispered.

'Sorry? I didn't hear that. Are you saying you want more cock than this tiny little man next to you can ever give you? Questioned Tina.

Liz turned towards David, tears in her eyes. 'I'm so sorry David. It's just that it is so pleasurable.' She hated herself for saying it, and it increasing her loathing of the bitch defiling her.

'Looks like you're on the dole David,' taunted Tina as she pushed the black dildo home. Liz screamed in pleasure. Looking between her legs she could see the thick phallus sawing in and out of her cunt. 'Yes. Fuck me, fuck me,' she cried. David watched. It was so horny seeing Liz fucked with such a huge cock. Every time Tina withdrew the phallus it seemed to suck Liz's insides out with it, her juices dribbling around the sides to trickle down and pool in her partially dilated anus. Tina started to fuck Liz in earnest, the black cock thrusting in and out in a blur. With the weight of Tina bearing fully down on her, Liz began to really feel the pain of the cuffs digging into her back. Tina had deliberately picked this position in which to fuck Liz. She knew it would be causing maximum pain from the metal cuffs cutting into the poor woman's back. After a minute or so Liz began to beg her to stop. Telling her that the cuffs were cutting into her wrists and back, pleading with her to release her. Liz hoped that the state she was in plus the fact that the cuffs really were causing excruciating pain would convince Tina to release her. Tina finally had the chance she was looking for, a way to let Liz turn the tables without her realising it was all planned to end that way.