Lizzie Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing encounters of Sam and Lizzie.
5.2k words
4.66
32.4k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday started off like every other Monday with the weekly staff meeting that everyone dreaded. Although it was intended provide an update to the director and the action officers, it ended up being a major bore-fest. Most of the briefers were not great public speakers and had no sense of humor, speaking in monotones and droning on for way too long, trying to impress everyone with "all" they were doing. Some were even way too in love with the sound of their voices, but at least they were funny, even if that wasn't their intent.

The meeting ended after what seemed an eternity and we all filed out of the conference room. On the way out the door my boss grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his office. What now, I thought to myself. I followed him into his posh corner office, the office I hoped would be mine someday, and sat down in the chair across from his desk.

"Sam, you're doing a great job on the SMC ship project. I've gotten positive reports back from our office in Charleston about your work, especially from the last couple of conferences you've attended."

Charleston? Liz lived near Charleston, South Carolina. My mood brightened as the image of her beautiful face and stunning body flashed across my eyes. I could barely concentrate on Dave's comments as the tightening of my shorts made me squirm in my seat. I realized Dave had stopped talking and was looking at me.

"Hey look, I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable, Sam, but this is a huge compliment. So do you want to go or not?"

Go, go where? My brain hit rewind as I tried to remember what he had said. I had to recover from my obvious lapse. "Well, give me some of the details. What exactly is it you want me to do?" I hoped that this noncommittal reply would at least get some more info from Dave so it wasn't so obvious that I had zoned.

"Like I said, they want you to come there for two weeks to work on the next phase of the project. It's the critical analysis phase and having you onsite would certainly allow you to keep closer contact with the project lead and contract reps. Come on, you know Charleston will be great this time of year." Dave thought he had to convince me. Time to work this to my favor.

"Well, Dave, you know how much I have going on here. I'm not sure I can take two weeks."

"Sam, you're the best guy to send there and this next phase can make or break this project. I need you to go. I'll square it with your wife, she'll know it's an important trip. Charleston requested you by name."

Wow, even better. Not only would I be doing this as a favor to my boss, he'd even make sure my wife wouldn't bitch too much about me having to go for two weeks. Dave was right, I was the right guy for this project, and it didn't hurt to have him acknowledge it like this.

I gave him a quick rundown on how I would handle my other projects while I was gone and he seemed satisfied with that answer. He was more worried about the Charleston project than any of the other projects I was handling.

I headed back to my office to start getting things in order for the trip. Just the remote chance I might see Liz made me as excited as a schoolboy. I hoped I'd see her but figured she wouldn't be able to get together outside of work, what with her husband and twins. I thought about emailing her but then decided it would be more fun to surprise her. I couldn't wait to see her face when I walked into the Charleston office.

My wife wasn't thrilled about the trip, but Dave had explained to her how important it was and had even hinted at the possibility of a raise. We had settled into a phase of our marriage marked by routine and stability. She didn't like it when I did anything to upset that routine, and this trip was certainly not routine, but the prospect of more money seemed to lighten her mood. The rest of the week crept by and I couldn't wait to get on the plane on Sunday.

The flight was uneventful as we touched down with the usual chirp of the tires on the runway. Not a bad landing, I thought to myself as we taxied to the terminal. The company had hired a limo to take me to the hotel, which saved me the hassle of getting a rental car. Since the office was close to the Embassy Suites where I was staying, I'd use taxis whenever needed, not wanting to fight the traffic or deal parking in downtown Charleston.

I arrived at the hotel and checked in, took my bags to the room, and made it back downstairs in time for the complimentary happy hour. It was one of the reasons I loved staying at Embassy Suites. Two drinks and a few appetizers and I wasn't even in the mood to go out for dinner anymore. I returned to the room to watch some TV before getting to bed early. I wanted to maintain the positive impression the Charleston office had of me, and I didn't want to arrive all hung over or looking like Joe Bag'o'donuts, dragging my ass in after a night of partying.

The wakeup call came promptly at six o'clock, giving me plenty of time to get showered, shaved, dressed, eat breakfast, and be ready for the taxi to pick me up by 7:45. That would get me to the office by 8 a.m. The receptionist at the front desk had my visitor's badge waiting for me as she directed me to the main conference room. She said the meeting would start at 8:15 and asked if I wanted a cup of coffee. Her demeanor was very pleasant as she made eye contact, letting me know that she wasn't just being perfunctory. She was truly trying to make me comfortable and show me that I was welcome there. Maybe a little too much. It made me look at her again, this time more closely.

She escorted me to the conference room, walking ahead of me, allowing me to notice her obvious female charms. She was very attractive, especially in the jacket and tasteful skirt she was wearing. The color showed off her tan skin and shoulder-length blonde hair. Her jacket seemed to be filled out quite nicely as the double-breasted construction showed off her trim waist and nice bosom. She was in her mid thirties but had the body of a twenty something.

I watched her backside as she walked to the small kitchen next to the conference room. She returned with a large cup filled with steaming, black coffee. She motioned to a desk in the corner with cream and sugar. She gave me a warm smile before returning to her desk just outside the conference room door.

I was still watching her through the door when a younger woman walked up to the reception desk and started placing her handbag and sunglasses behind it. The older woman got up from the chair and relinquished it to the younger woman as they made the usual morning small-talk.

The older woman reentered the conference room as it became apparent that she wasn't the receptionist after all. She must've been waiting for the younger woman and was just filling in for her since she knew that people would start arriving for the conference.

Several others from the Charleston office and from other companies arrived for the meeting as everyone started jockeying for seats around the large conference table in front of the nameplates that designated each participant's place. The woman I had mistaken for the receptionist sat in the chair opposite me and flashed me another warm smile. I imagined she was possibly enjoying the look of confusion I had on my face, thinking she was the receptionist. I was still trying to figure out what was going on when once again my jaw hit the floor.

Among the predominantly male audience were several other women, most were attractive, to include the woman across from me, but none came close to the presence that she had. There she was, making a grand entrance, even though she wasn't trying to. Liz looked stunning as she walked into the room and straight toward me. I caught myself staring and quickly looked away for a second, glancing down at the nameplate in front of me, then looking up at the woman across from me who was obviously enjoying my expression.

Liz pulled out the leather chair next to me and sat down. I noticed her nameplate only had her title and last name. That's when it hit me that it was her place. "Hi Sam, so glad you could make it to Charleston. We weren't sure you'd be able to break free to work with us." Liz leaned towards me and gave me a small hug and fake kiss on the cheek, not betraying the intimacy we'd shared previously. The woman across from me, Ms. Rieger, continued to give me a knowing smile as she seemed ready to burst with laughter at my obvious discomfort.

I tried to gather myself enough to greet Liz back without looking like too much of a goober. "Hi Liz, so good to see you. I didn't know you were working on this project."

"Yes Sam, I was transferred to it at my request shortly after the last conference. I see you've met Anne already." The two women exchanged smiles as I realized they were friends and not just colleagues.

"Actually not officially." I smiled at Anne as it became apparent that this morning had not been a coincidence. I had been pleasantly set up, and it made for a fun way to start off this trip.

The meeting began on time and we settled down for several presentations updating the team members on the current status of the project. The lights were dimmed to allow better viewing of the large LCD screen on the wall. As I was trying to take notes I felt Liz's bare foot rubbing my right leg. A jolt of electricity traveled up my leg and straight to my cock as it quickly swelled, causing me to adjust myself in the chair. Liz giggled slightly as she caught herself in time to ensure that no one else heard. Glancing at Anne across from me I saw a smirk on her lips as she continued to focus on the speaker and information on the screen.

Liz continued to rub my leg lightly as suddenly I felt another foot on my left leg. The angle could only mean that it was Anne doing the rubbing. The rushing in my ears made paying attention to the presentation impossible as I tried to make sense of what was going on. Anne continued to look at the slideshow as I searched her face and posture for any sign acknowledging what was going on under the desk.

Liz leaned in towards me, pressing her magnificent left breast against my right arm as she reached for my notepad to write something with my pen. I looked down to read the words "enjoy it!!!" on my paper before she laid the pen back down on the table. Pulling her hand back she let it drop into my lap and gave my hard cock a gentle squeeze as she moaned into my ear. Her perfume was intoxicating as the room started to spin for me. The sensory overload had me floating three feet above the conference table as I tried to regain my composure.

At one point I noticed Anne adjust her jacket, giving her right breast a quick squeeze as she glanced in my direction and smiled. I was pretty sure no one else had noticed since we were sitting towards the end of the table and everyone else was still focused on the speaker. I glanced at Liz to my right and noticed for the first time that I had a great view of her lace bra under her jacket and through the gap in her blouse. I looked up into her eyes to see that devilish twinkle as the sexiest smile spread across her lips. Gawd I wanted this woman.

They were both obviously enjoying tormenting me and had planned this in advance. Anne had been too friendly that morning for it to have been a coincidence, to include the seating arrangements.

After two hours of presentations the group took a break. We filed out of the conference room when Liz asked me if I wanted to see her office. Anne had gotten lost in the crowd as I followed Liz to the elevators. She pushed the button for the 23rd floor and we were soon left by ourselves after others had gotten off on lower floors. Liz hugged me warmly, holding me in her warm embrace as I tried to keep from ravaging her right there in the elevator. She seemed to truly enjoy seeing me again as she finally let go of me just in time for the doors to open.

I followed her incredible ass down the hall and to a corner office as she held the door for me. Her window had a great view overlooking Charleston Harbor as I realized that she must've gotten a huge promotion to warrant an office like this.

I waited for her to sit down behind her desk but she sat down on the couch against the far wall, motioning for me to sit next to her. I had wanted to surprise her, but I guess she had set me up to be surprised instead.

Liz could see the confusion in my eyes as she began to explain what had led to me being there. She had gotten promoted after the last conference, offering her the chance to request what projects she would be working on. She had asked for this project since she knew of my involvement in the past. She also set up this conference and insisted that I be brought in on it as a subject-matter expert. She had written several reports lauding my talents and participation at the previous conferences, justifying bringing me onto the team.

I sat in awe at this beautiful, intelligent woman, listening to her describe what she'd done, realizing that she would've had to use some of her political clout to set all this up. She had also indirectly enhanced my position in my office and with my boss through all this manipulating, which would surely help me in the future as well. Once she was done she gave me a huge smile, obviously quite pleased with herself.

"And the thing this morning with Anne?" I asked.

"Oh you liked that? We've been friends for a while, having joined the company at the same time. I had to tell someone of my special friend. And I knew you'd like her too." The smile told me I could trust Anne implicitly and that our secret was safe.

Liz stood to signal that it was time to go back down to the conference. I always lost track of time in her presence, so I was happy to see that she had kept an eye on the clock. As I stood up, she took me in her arms again. "I really am so happy you showed up, Sam." She then kissed, driving her tongue into my mouth, setting off the fireworks in my body once again. Her full breasts pushed into my chest as her pussy ground into my instantly rock-hard cock. She then pulled back just enough to be able to reach between us. Grabbing my cock she looked me in the eyes and said, "I'll be taking care of him later baby."

With that she walked past me and opened the door, pausing long enough to smile at the look on my face and lump in my slacks. I followed her out the door and to the elevators as if nothing had happened. To anyone else in that building, we were colleagues who had worked closely on projects in the past. I was just happy no one could see the butterflies dancing around in my stomach as I contemplated her last statement.

I could barely concentrate on the rest of the presentations that morning. Lunch was a nice meal in the company cafeteria where Anne joined us as well. I could tell she had the same fun personality as Liz, enjoying the teasing she had given me that morning. I knew the next two weeks would be a pleasure in the company of these two women, even if I never got anything more than a warm handshake from either of them. Once again I was way off base.

Anne was quite talkative. During lunch I learned all about her and Liz attending the same orientation training together when they had first come to the company. They knew each other socially as well, their husbands playing golf together while the women would spend the time shopping or taking the kids on playdates. Her daughter was six months older than the twins, and now that they were toddlers, would play together most weekends.

I felt totally comfortable with both these beautiful women and by the end of lunch we were acting as if we'd been best friends all our lives. It was fun watching Liz and Anne together, although physically quite opposite, their personalities were so closely matched, they acted like sisters. And like sisters, they even bickered over little things, like who would pay for my lunch. Liz finally pulled the "I've known him longer" trump card as we all laughed on our way to the register.

The afternoon was broken up into smaller working groups. I wasn't surprised to find myself in the group with Liz and Anne. We met in another conference room, allowing us to spread out and pore over the data we were tasked to analyze. Neither Liz nor Anne would miss out on an opportunity to get up close and personal with me whenever possible, rubbing their tits on my back as they leaned over to point to some detail on a chart, letting their hands linger for a second longer than necessary on my ass, or giving it a quick squeeze when they knew no one could see them. The other three members of our group were nice enough, but I could barely focus on the data with these two temptresses doing their best to distract me.

By the end of the afternoon, I was a ball of nerves as I contemplated eating dinner by myself. I expected Anne and Liz to have to be home to eat with their husbands and children. Once again I was surprised to find that Liz's husband was out of town on business and that Anne's husband was working second shift as a supervisor in a large factory on the outskirts of town. The women both had nannies and were not expected home until later that evening, much after the kids' bedtime.

They looked at me as if they were meat inspectors and I was a side of grade a prime beef as they told me this. Suddenly my mind was no longer on dinner. The girls had different ideas though as they debated where to take me to eat. They agreed on a Japanese place known for its great sushi, and before I could even voice an opinion, we were off. Liz drove us in her Lexus to the restaurant while Anne sat in the back seat, massaging my shoulders as I sat in the front seat. These women would be the death of me yet as the sexual innuendo never ceased.

I couldn't eat my food fast enough and the women teased me the entire time. Between Anne running her foot up and down my leg and Liz repeatedly grabbing my cock to give it a gentle squeeze, I was on the verge of orgasm. We left the restaurant and drove back to the hotel. As the valet parked the Lexus, Liz and Anne led the way to the elevator. It didn't look like I'd get a say as to what would happen tonight. Liz must've called ahead since there were two bottles of wine chilling on the table along with a bottle of San Pellegrino. I assumed she was still breastfeeding but was soon to find out I was wrong again.

Liz opened a bottle of wine and poured three glasses as she toasted "To old friendships and new." We clinked our glasses together before downing the vintage wine. Then Liz took over in earnest. She took me in her arms, grabbing the back of my head to bring me in for a kiss. The passion surprised me as much as Anne's hands on my pants, undoing them and sliding them off even while I was still kissing her friend. She pulled off my shoes, socks and boxers, leaving me naked from the waist down. While Liz tried to suck my tongue down her throat, Anne was licking the head of my cock, obviously enjoying the taste of my precum as she made soft mewing sounds.

Liz released me from her grip to begin taking off my jacket, tie and shirt. Within seconds I was totally nude in front of these two fully dressed goddesses. Anne was an expert cocksucker as Liz caressed my face with her soft hands and smiled at me broadly. Anne released my cock from her grasp and stood up to face me for the first time since she'd undressed me. Liz stepped aside while Anne gave me a soulful kiss, as if the blowjob she had just given me wasn't enough. Even though I had not orgasmed yet, if they had left at that moment, they still would've exceeded all my expectations.

"Hope you liked that preview?" Anne said, smiling at me with that devilish look, knowing full well that I loved it. Both women were now holding me as they kissed either side of my neck, making my blood boil as each of them fondled my cock and balls. I thought I'd never hold out, but maybe all the teasing and arousal all day had desensitized my cock some. Normally I would've cum by now, but they both knew when to back off, keeping me on the verge the entire time, but not quite giving me that release.

12