Lizzie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne stepped back to pour three more glasses of wine as we took a brief pause. Liz explained between sips how she had confessed to Anne about what had happened between her and I during the past two conferences and how her husband's infidelity had driven her to want to not only get even, but to start enjoying life more. Anne had shared with Liz that her husband was doing his secretary at work and that she had suffered a huge reduction in her sex life as well. The admissions had made them open up to each other in more ways than one as they now demonstrated to me by kissing each other passionately.

"So, Sam, think you can handle both of us? Anne wants to watch you suck my breasts since she has newly discovered her fetish for my milk after I told her how much you liked sucking them. Do you think you want to share me with her?"

"Baby, there's more than enough of you to satisfy both of us," I joked. And to prove it, I started to take off her clothes to get at her fine body. Anne joined me as we quickly stripped our brunette lover, exposing her perfect body. In the months since I'd seen her, she'd become even more trim, shedding the last of the baby fat, making her tits stand out even more from her ribcage. Freeing her 34DD breasts from her lacy bra made me marvel even more at how firm her full globes were. Anne must've sucking her after she had weaned the twins, since she was still producing plenty of milk which was already dripping from her engorged nipples.

I couldn't wait to taste her as I dropped my mouth to her right breast while Anne continued to undress Liz. When she was done, Anne took Liz' left breast in her mouth and began sucking as well. We all three stood in the sitting room of my suite, two of us nude, Anne still dressed, sucking Liz for all we were worth. With both of us feasting on her milk, Liz enjoyed a small orgasm as her knees almost buckled from the pleasure.

We adjourned to the bedroom where Liz and I helped Anne shed her clothes. I was amazed at her body as well. Liz and Anne obviously worked out together since they were both amazingly fit. But whereas Liz had a rounder womanly body, much like Maria Grazia Cucinotta in "The Postman" or Sophia Loren, Anne's body was much more like a female athlete, lithe with firm but smaller boobs, much like Anna Kournikova, or the current flavor of blonde tennis hottie.

The contrast was sexy, each woman possessing charms that would entice any straight man, and even some not so straight men. We ended up in a big heap on the bed as Anne and I latched back onto Liz' breasts, wanting to taste the last drops of milk from her luscious orbs.

Anne started kissing her way down Liz' ribs and abs while I tried to suck on both nipples, squeezing her tits up to my mouth. Liz was loving the attention as Anne's tongue found her clit. I could tell from her reaction that Anne was hitting all the right spots as our combined sucking was soon pushing Liz over the edge. I stopped sucking as she came down from her orgasm while Anne kissed her thighs and labia.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, that was great. Anne's turn." With that Liz pulled her blonde friend up to face her as they kissed deeply. Liz pushed my head down as I realized what she wanted. I kissed my way down Anne's back and across her perfect ass before burying my head between her legs. While the girls ground their pussies together, I licked up and down Anne's slit, alternating licking Liz as well. We were one big heap of writhing bodies as Anne quickly was cumming on my face. Her pussy juice tasted wonderful as I continued to lick her wet slit as she rolled from one orgasm to the next. I'm sure Liz was cumming as well from the friction of Anne's clit against hers.

At one point I could sense that the girls were slowing down. I kissed my way back up Anne's body to join in a three-way kiss. The girls licked their juices off my face and we held each other, catching our breaths.

Liz stood up, towering over me as I lay on the soft bed next to Anne. "Okay Sam, time for you to cum." It was more an order than a request, as Liz climbed onto the bed, lowering her trimmed pussy onto my hard cock. Anne was smiling in excitement as she held my cock to make it easier for her best friend to slide down on it. The thought hit me that I would've given a body part to have sex with either of these women, and I was having them at the same time.

After a few strokes Liz settled into a smooth rhythm, letting my cock slip almost all the way out of her wet pussy before taking it back into her all the way. The head of my cock was hitting her cervix on every stroke. She hesitated for a few seconds to grind down on it before continuing. Anne had moved around to lick my balls and Liz' ass. I knew I would not be able to last much longer from this dual assault on my groin. Liz knew this as she sped up her pace, driving down onto my cock one last time as I signaled that I was cumming.

My orgasm was so intense that I was seeing stars as I shot repeatedly deep into Liz' womb, flooding her insides with my thick cream. Anne's tongue gently licked my balls as I slowly came down from my orgasm. Liz slumped against me as she enjoyed the afterglow of her own orgasm.

Anne caressed us both and licked up the trickle of cum that had started to ooze out of Liz and onto my balls. Within minutes Liz was grinding on my cock again, pushing out more and more of our combined juices for Anne to lap up.

Liz rolled off me and onto her back to allow her friend access to her soaking pussy. With Anne on her knees between Liz' legs, I had a perfect shot at Anne's wet pussy. Her flawless ass was all the enticing I needed as I pushed my still rock-hard cock into her pussy from behind. Grabbing her slim hips I began to piston out of her wet pussy, pushing her tongue into Liz on every stroke. Having just cum, I knew I'd be able to last much longer the second time, as I settled into a varied rhythm, sawing in and out of her tight pussy and ensuring I was bringing her as much pleasure as possible.

Liz was cumming again and again as Anne continued to lap up our juices and lick her clit. Anne suddenly stiffened and came hard on my cock as I buried it to the hilt, holding her ass to keep my place inside her.

As the girls recovered from their intense orgasms, they renewed their interest in my hard cock. It was still bobbing up and down in front of me after I pulled out of Anne. Liz pushed me back on the bed as two hungry female mouths descended on my cock and balls. I could feel Liz' full boobs on my right thigh while Anne's perky tits poked my left thigh. I lost track of whose mouth was sucking me and who was licking my balls as waves of pleasure washed over me. Within minutes I could feel my balls tighten as my second orgasm started to boil over. Liz sucked me deep down her throat as I began to flood her tonsils with my cream. Between spurts she let up to allow Anne to take me into her mouth as I shot two more squirts of cum. The women licked all up and down my cock, ensuring not a drop was wasted as I seemed to melt into the plush mattress.

I awoke sometime during the night with the urge to pee. The girls had left at some point, letting themselves out quietly. On the mirror I found a note written in lipstick.

"Thank you for showing Anne why you're so special to me. Get some rest for tomorrow, you'll need it. XOXO Liz and Anne."

12