Lizzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meetings were better since we had broken into small working groups and I was pleasantly surprised to have Lizzie in my group. Her comments were excellent and I could tell she was as professional as she was beautiful. We had one other woman in our group, a middle-aged shrew who was obviously intimidated by Liz, but we all pretty much just ignored her jealous huffs every time Liz spoke.

Right before lunch Liz stopped me in an alcove and asked if I was still okay with our little arrangement. I assured her I was. "Well, do you want something to eat first?" Liz was trying to accommodate me in every way.

I gave her a sly smile and whispered "I'm looking forward to a liquid lunch, baby." With that she smiled broadly and brushed past me to lead the way to her room, which was on a floor closer than mine.

Once inside the room she wasted little time slipping out of her blouse and bra and lying down on the bed. I removed my tie, jacket, and shirt to keep from wrinkling them. Liz smiled as she pretended to ogle my physique. Having been an athlete all my life I still maintained a decent body, but I wasn't fooling myself to believe that this beautiful woman was seriously hot for me. She giggled as I slipped onto the bed beside her. I grabbed both of her breasts in my hands and playfully buried my face in them. Liz let out a playful shriek as the giggles overtook her.

I settled down to my envious task of suckling her perfect breasts as she began to moan every time I sucked her nipple deeply into my mouth. I was certainly enjoying myself and it was becoming obvious that she was allowing herself to enjoy it even more. I remember how turned on my wife would get after breastfeeding our son, so maybe Liz was one of those women who reacted the same way. I know with our other child my wife had not felt sexy at all, in fact quite the opposite. But Liz seemed to be squirming on the bed, even rubbing her covered pussy against my hip as I continued to drain her breasts.

She was obviously flushed as I finished licking up the last few drops. She rolled over on me and hugged me tightly, holding me for a while before kissing me again on the cheek and rolling off the bed. "Sam, you're the best, I can't thank you enough. But we better hurry downstairs if you're to get anything to eat before we have to be back for our meetings." She said all this so nonchalantly as she slipped on her bra, inserted absorbent pads, then put her blouse back on. She brushed her hair briefly, then noticed that I was still lying on the bed, enjoying the afterglow of what had just happened. "Come on lazy-bones, I need to keep your strength up if you're to be any good to me."

Her playful nature invigorated me as I got up and made myself presentable again. We went down to the restaurant for a quick bite before rejoining our colleagues for the afternoon session. The time quickly passed as I couldn't get Lizzie's body and incredible breasts out of my head. I was having a hard time keeping fantasies of making love to her out of my mind, but I had promised and meant to honor it.

Dinner went the same as the night before, eating a light meal before reconvening in her room. This time it was different though, after finishing my pleasurable task, Liz didn't get up right away. She laid in bed with me and continued to talk, running her hand through my hair. She didn't cover up at all, but laid there with her beautiful breasts inches from my body. Every so often she roll towards me slightly while laughing, accidentally rubbing her nipples against my arm or body. I know she wasn't trying to tease me intentionally, and it was worth it just to bask in her beauty.

I could tell she was starting to get sleepy as her conversation slowed down more and more. I rolled towards her and gave her a kiss before getting off the bed to leave. She looked at me with an interesting expression, one I had seen before when she was trying to figure out if I was serious. I didn't ask about it, just pulled on my shirt and said goodnight as I let myself out.

I tossed and turned in bed, not being able to ignore the erotic images dancing through my head. My arousal was almost excruciating. I knew that masturbating would not satisfy me, but the thought of making love to Lizzie had me on the verge of an orgasm all night long.

Morning came way too early as Lizzie called me just like the day before. We had settled into a sexy routine, and I know the service I was providing her was as enjoyable for her as it was for me. Lunch passed much the same way, as did dinner. Again we laid in bed for a long time afterwards, talking about everything and anything. One more day and the conference would be over. Breakfast and lunch again passed as before. I felt I could have kept up this relationship forever, although I did wonder about how many calories I was taking in. I had cut back on how much I was eating, although I didn't really need much to satisfy me. I seemed to only have an appetite for one thing, Liz.

The conference was a big success. We had worked out many issues presented to our small group and Liz even received an award from her division. That night she wanted to celebrate the end of the conference and the award, so she asked me out to dinner. She chose an upscale restaurant a short taxi-ride away. She paid for the exquisite meal and I was really blown away by her kindness. I was secretly loving the stares of the men, but even more so the women who seemed to be jealously eyeing us both.

Liz ordered a fine bottle of wine for me even though she only drank juice. I felt bad but she explained that she didn't want to risk getting the little guys buzzed since she'd be heading home the next morning. She must've noticed my change in mood as it hit me that our week was coming to an end. She placed her hand on mine and squeezed lightly as she smiled sweetly. After a wonderful dessert of Tiramisu we headed back to the hotel. I knew I'd at least get to enjoy one more time of sucking her magnificent breasts. Liz was leaving very early in the morning and I didn't think she'd want to have our usual breakfast session.

We arrived at her room and I prepared for the normal routine. Liz looked beautiful as she stood in the middle of the room, slowly undressing. Suddenly I realized that this felt different somehow. She wasn't just getting topless for me, she was undressing, sensuously, making sure I was enjoying the show. I sat on the edge of the bed, speechless, watching this goddess bare herself to me.

Liz unzipped her skirt and let it slowly glide down her thighs, leaving her wearing only her panties and garter and hose. For the first time I was gazing at her bare legs, except for the morning sessions when she'd worn running shorts. Somehow seeing her in panties and hose was as if I'd never seen her legs before. I was instantly aroused as I drank in her sensual beauty. I could tell she had dressed up for just this moment, making it all the more special.

Liz pulled me to my feet and began to undo my tie and shirt, pulling both off. She then undid my pants and pushed them down my legs. I was making a tent of my boxers as she hugged me tightly, pressing her full bare breasts into my chest. She held the back of my head as she brought her lips to mine and softly kissed me for the first time. She didn't pull back, but allowed her tongue to slip past my lips. Our tongues caressed each other as I held her close, my cock pushing into her soft belly. I wasn't sure if it was the bottle of wine or her charms, but I almost felt as if the room was spinning as she pushed me onto the bed, lying on top of me. Her hand slipped between us as she pulled down my boxers, freeing my raging hard cock. She pulled off my socks then kissed her way up my legs, driving me even crazier with desire.

I had promised her no sex, so I let her take the lead. I didn't want to ruin the mood by moving too fast. She gave the head of my cock a quick lick before kissing her way up my tummy and chest and lying back down next to me. She kissed my cheek until I turned my head towards her and then she kissed me again, even more deeply than before. She kissed me for what seemed an eternity, then stood to finish removing the rest of her clothing.

She pulled off her hose painfully slowly as she seemed to enjoy teasing me. Her garter and panties followed as she now stood in front of me totally nude. The neatly trimmed patch of brown hair barely concealed her beautiful pussy, as I marveled at the body of the goddess standing only feet away from me. She slipped back onto the bed and held me softly, her leaking nipples providing a cool contrast to the heat of her body against mine. She kissed her way back down to my cock, licking up the stray drops of milk on the way. She squeezed her right breast to extract a few drops of milk onto the head of my cock before taking it into her mouth and licking it gently.

I knew I wouldn't last long after the week of teasing she'd given me, and she knew it too. She continued to squeeze her breasts, adding to her saliva and my precum. Before long my cock was slick with our combined fluids as she bobbed up and down on my cock, taking it all the way into her mouth and down her throat. The blowjob was incredible as I was seeing stars, my toes curling up to the ceiling the entire time. Lizzie could tell I was quickly approaching my orgasm as she thrust her wet nipples against my balls and took my cock back into her mouth. I tensed as the convulsions overtook me. Lizzie grabbed my ass to keep me firmly buried in her mouth as she swallowed every drop of my cream. As my convulsions slowed down and finally stopped, Lizzie allowed my cock to slowly slide out of her mouth, licking it the whole way.

I lay there, recovering from the most amazing blowjob I'd ever had as she continued to lick all up and down my cock and balls. She kissed her way back up my torso until she lay next to me, her tits now actively leaking milk all over my chest. I knew what she wanted as she raised her left tit to my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could as the milk seemed to be spraying out of her tits, filling my mouth with one while the other covered the side of my face and neck. I tried to stem the wave of fluid, alternating between them as much as I could. Liz seemed to be loving it as she squeezed both her nipples into my mouth, threatening to drown me.

She reached around behind her to feel my cock, which had remained hard. She rose up slightly, placing the head against her slick pussy, then sank down on my turgid cock until we both moaned in unison as she buried it deep inside herself. I had continued to suck her tits and she allowed her weight to transfer forward to keep them firmly in my mouth as she rode up and down on my shaft.

I had not expected anything remotely this hot, but I knew her expert blowjob had drained me so completely, I'd be able to enjoy her riding me for quite a while. Liz began to have a series of orgasms as she rode my cock and fed me her leaking breasts. We seemed to both be getting exactly what we needed as we settled into a comfortable rhythm of sucking, fucking, and cumming. Liz's pussy had not lost any of it's tightness and it was at that point that I realized that she'd had a caesarian. The scar was barely noticeable, and with so much beauty to look at, I had missed it until now, feeling it as I held her by the waist, helping her ride my cock.

As her breasts finally emptied, she leaned back to take them out of my mouth. She changed the angle as she ground her pussy back onto my cock. With one hand she massaged my balls as she used the other to control her position on me. Liz came again, this time much harder, finally slumping against me as she kissed my neck gently. I held her like that for a few minutes, feeling the contractions in her tight pussy. I couldn't desire her more but thought we were finishing up for the evening.

After recovering from her intense orgasms, Liz began kissing my neck and face, thanking me in between for all I'd done for her. I just wanted to hold her and kept telling her I should be thanking her. She slid off me and positioned herself on the bed next to me, kneeling. She then grabbed my cock gently and pulled me towards her. I realized she wanted me to do her doggie style. I rose up and slid in behind her. The mirror on the opposite wall gave me a great view of her full tits swinging back and forth as I slid into her in a steady rhythm. Her beauty was intoxicating as I kept up my motion for quite a while. Liz seemed to love this position as she seemed to have orgasms intermittently. I was just holding on for the ride, not wanting it to end. The view of her perfect ass and sexy back kept me riding her for all I was worth.

We seemed to make love in every position imaginable. Liz was insatiable as she confessed that her husband wasn't very adventurous in bed, especially after the kids were born. He preferred to chase a golf ball around the links with his buddies rather than spend time in bed with his beautiful wife. It wasn't the first time I'd heard that from a golf widow so I knew to enjoy my good fortune and not worry about her poor cuckold husband.

I couldn't get enough of Liz as I came twice more that night. Around midnight Liz asked me to suck her tits once more, which I gladly did while she rode my cock again. I came one final time as I enjoyed the taste of her tits and the sensation of her wonderfully pussy spoiling my cock as I knew I'd never experience another lover like her. I left her room shortly after 1 am and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Liz left early the next morning, not waking me since she knew my flight wasn't until much later and I deserved to sleep in. We have kept in touch since then, but that's a whole other sexy story.

12