Lizzie's Miami Vice

Story Info
Wrong weekend, wrong beach.
7.2k words
3.96
72.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

This story is based on a real life experience of a brave lady,

Thank you Liz for helping me to make.

* * * * *

Liz was singing as she packed for their weekend at South Beach Miami, the forecast was hot even in May so just a few dressy things but mostly little tops, short pants and sexy swimwear, she knew her hubby, Jake, would be close so she thought, If you've got it girl, flaunt it, and she knew she had a cute body that she was proud of and any woman in Miami over the Memorial weekend could envy it.

It was obvious when they booked in to their hotel that it was not a weekend for white people to be in Miami, the place was full of loud coloured people and differently more men than women, it seemed that a rap company had set up a weekend show and white people kept away because of the notorious crime rate, so there was some serious thinking for Liz and Jake to think about before they unpacked.

The weather was hot and if they kept to the beach maybe they could salvage a good weekend after all they would lose money if they cancelled and went home, so they unpacked and prepared to have some fun. Liz put on a skimpy bikini then a wrap around top and short summer skirt, they had the rest of the afternoon and two more days so it was down to a bar, a few drinks then hit the beach for a chill out and that was going to be the agenda for the next few days.

It took them three attempts to find a bar with at least room to move and order a drink and they soon realized that coloured men get very loud when they party and what they say is sometimes an eye opener to a lady, Liz knew they liked what they saw in her, blonde with a cute white body with large breast's all easily seen in her skimpy clothes, no matter how hard she tried to stay close to Jake some one's eye's were undressing her or a hand was on her bum giving it a good fondle and a voice could be heard saying how much they would like their cock in her mouth or what they would do to her cunt or ass given half a chance.

The beach was bliss and they soaked up the rays all afternoon, Liz ignored the remarks made by passing men and enjoyed being with Jake. After they showered they found a bar to eat and drink and even got to join in the dancing and there they partied till the small hours, as they got back to their room they were pleased they had stayed and enjoyed a good night of loving sex.

After breakfast they made their minds up not to waste it by drinking in bars all day, Liz knew if she did she would be fondled and stared at like a common whore, no way, they got a few beer's and a picnic and went to the beach where they could spend they day, a very hot day it was heaven just lying in the sun.

By the middle of the afternoon Jake was not feeling to good, the beer from last night and the heat made him sick, he decided to go back to their room for a lay down in the cool, Liz said she would have another hour and then be back, it wasn't the best hour of her life as man upon man bothered her, every time she dozed a hand would be on her, touching, feeling trying to arouse her, all it did was annoy, so she gave up and prepared to go back to the hotel and see how Jake was.

She was in for a shock, as she picked up her towel she realized that Jake had taken her wrap by mistake when he picked up their things, she was left with her bikini, that was a skimpy top and thong, nothing for it but to make it back the best she could.

On the way back she got lot's of hoots and yells, then she hit the street crowds, she only had three blocks to walk but her ass must have been felt up at least twenty times, she was relived when she made the hotel and started up stairs she really didn't take notice of the five men walking up behind her, after all it was a hotel, she reached her room and put the key in the door and pushed the door open.

As she opened the door a hand shoved her hard inward, Jake didn't have time to get off the bed before two of them were hitting him, he didn't stand a chance and she watched as they dragged him to a chair and found some cable and tied him to it, then Liz was thrown on the bed, she laid their pleading with the five huge men begging them to leave them alone and not to hurt her she started offering money she told them to take their money they just laughed as they told her they would take what they liked and what they liked was a slut, a cute sexy white whore who enjoyed teasing black men well this is what you get when you tease black men they were going to make her a big black cock loving bitch, Liz was so scared she couldn't speak all she could do was watch as two started to take their clothes off and the other three found tie's, belt's and cable to tie her to the bed.

She felt so helpless as her bikini was ripped from her body and five naked well hung black men started to touch her every where, she closed her eye's as hands pushed between her legs and in to her cunt and her nipples rolled between strong pinching fingers, all she could hear was the filth pouring from their mouth's as they told her what they were going to do to her and worst of all what she was going to have to do to them.

She didn't have time to think she turned her head to see Jake slumped in the chair tightly bond, she wanted to call to him but a rough hand grabbed her face and turned it, she was staring as the biggest of black cock, "Suck it you white shag toy and suck it good," it was slapped hard into her face hurting her nose and cheeks until she opened her mouth and with a shove it was in she thought god it's so big and still it wasn't erect.

She used her tongue to try and fend it off but that just excited him more and he rammed it as far as he could nearly towards the back of her throat chocking Liz which only brought more yells from the others, "Come on white trash suck the big mans cock, let's see them pretty lips stretching and sucking."

Another said, "Talking of sucking I'm going to get me some juicy pussie meat, I'm going down on this bitch and lick her cunt so it's good and wet for a fucking, you gona like that fuck hole, "Liz could only look at the grinning face of the man who was about to violate her she couldn't speak as the cock in her mouth was growing bigger with every thrust and she was gagging for air.

The other three stood around watching their friends use the blonde beauty, they made remarks about who was having some ass and what she will be like when they have one up and in each of her holes at once, Liz could hear all this and tears were welling up in her eye's as she concentrated on the one trying to chock to life out of her with his cock her tear filled eyes could see the three stoking their cocks all so big and her own legs with a black bold head between them being held wide and high, she felt the tongue driving mercilessly in to her own cunt.

There was some movement on the bed, "Now ain't that one wet fuckhole, think tis time to fuck it with my old boner, you ready for some humping white trash," he moved himself between the firm thighs and put the head against Lizzies hole, "I hope your as tight as the last white bitch I raped," with that he rammed as hard as he could in to Liz, she tried to scream and fight but with one in her mouth and being tied he just took her and he took her hard laughing to his pal's, "She's tight all right but white fuck holes are, them used to little white dicks they don't get enough black meat up it.

She could feel the hand of the one in her mouth pulling her head on to him, he was starting to pump harder and there were moaning sounds coming from him, she felt sick as she knew he wouldn't take it out, it was going to be her humiliation to have to drink the sperm from these filthy men and soon she was proved right as he released his load into her mouth, there was so much, she chocked and spat as fast as she could she had too, or choke.

As she stopped coughing she looked into the eye's of the one who was stuck up her cunt, he was all white teeth, "You having a good time fuckhole, you like us black boy's in you ah, better than your old man's little dick, what's his name," Liz looked at him with hate in her eye's but he took his weight on one arm and attacked her nipples making her scream in pain, "What's his name fuckhole?"

Sobbing she said, "Jake."

He looked over to one of the others, "I think it would be nice to give Jake a closer look at what his little wife's hole is enjoying."

He went back to the enjoyment of fucking the beautiful blond wife as Liz looked over to the chair, she could see that Jake had come round and was struggling as two men dragged the chair closer to the bed and positioned it at the middle, they laughed as they pushed his face close to the hips that where pushing a huge black cock into his wife, "How's that looking Jake, nice to see your wife's hole filled with something she can enjoy, now you don't mind if we all fuck your pretty little wife, now do you and what do you think of my man do you think he's fucking her right?"

Liz sobbed, "Don't, leave him alone."

One of them looked at her, "Shut your mouth, some-one shut her up, stick a cock in her mouth, get her sucking again," soon Liz had her head held hard and a cock pumping her mouth again, she couldn't see Jake but she could hear the taunts.

"Now ain't that nice Jake don't you think it's the best way to shut a wife up, stick a cock in her mouth and a pretty mouth like hers deserves a cock in it, now where were we, oh yes I was asking you, is my friend fucking her good?"

A knife was held at his throat while the question was asked again, he was forced to answer, "Yes" they shook him, "Y, Yes she is" they shook him again and showed him the knife, he swallowed, "Yes he's fucking her right, she likes a good fucking."

As Liz strained her eyes to her right she could see the pain etched on Jake's face but the way he was tied, the knife and the amount of men in the room for their own safety he had to play along, the man fucking her was building to cum, he humped her very hard and then grinning down at her she felt the hot sticky cream begin to fill her abused cunt, "Come on little lady take some black mans baby's, I hope you get a good name for my baby," those words filled her with horror, she would have screamed if her mouth had not been stretched round a huge black cock that was trying to block her air ways.

To hoots and yells the cock pulled out of her and she could see him smiling down at her, he rested back on his heels then started to pull her bush of blond hair," Well Jake nice to see she is a real blond," he pulled her hairs until it hurt, then he fingered her sopping hole pushing fingers in and scooping his cum out, he turned to Jake, "Here white boy give this a lick see how your wife should taste after a good fucking."

Jakes head was held back as the man rubbed his fingers all over his mouth, he gave him three finger full before getting off the bed, Jakes head was still held when one said, "O K boy, pick which one should fuck your pretty wife's cunt next, who's cock should be up that hole giving her a good time, she ain't gona want you after she's had ours up her cunt boy, now pick."

Jake had to control his anger and keep them alive, "The one in the middle," one of the baited Jake, "The one in the middle should do what?"

Jake gritted his teeth, "The one in the middle should fuck her next," the man got on the bed.

"Hy fuckhole your old man say's I should fuck you so I'm gona have to do as he say's," kicking her legs wide he got down and pushed his length in to Liz, "Oh man I love white pussie, but I also love big white titttie`s, hay Jakey how's your wife like her tittie's sucked, tell me boy."

Jake was resigned to their humiliation, "She likes them sucked in to the mouth and then licked fast," Liz didn't understand, that was the way she liked it, how come he told them, didn't he realize that the continues fucking was getting to her and it was about to start again.

He was hitting the back of Lizzie's cunt so hard she thought he would break through to her stomach as the one in her mouth came making her swallow more of their filth, he looked at Jake as he stood up, "Man your wife can suck cock, you wait boy's till she sucks you, you'll find out what a great mouth this white boy's wife has, just look at how much she can swallow."

Their taunts were endless, "She takes plenty both ends, man she is one cock hungry bitch," Liz just had to lay their her arms tied to the top of the bed as this huge man fucked her very hard the pain of him fucking her and biting her nipples made her pass out for a time.

Jake could only watch as his wife lay their like a rag doll while this evil black monster ravaged her defenceless body, fucking her so hard her tit's bounced up and down every time he stooped attacking them with his mouth, Jake was thankful when he finally filled her with a second load but that was short lived, when he got off the one with the biggest cock climbed on.

Jake looked on in horror as this ugly bastard took a length of cable and tied it round one of his wife's ankles then pushed her leg up to her chest then looped the cable round the back of her neck, grabbing the other ankle he did the same tying it off, leaving her totally exposed, as he did Liz came round, looking at herself she started to scream, he hit her as they quickly shoved her bikini top in her mouth, laughing at her muffled pleading's, the guy looked at Jake, "She take it up the ass white boy, she like a good butt fucking?"

Liz had tried it only when she was drunk and even then didn't like it, he could tell by the way Jake looked and the louder muffled screams the answer, "Looks like I'm gona bust this white tramps ass cherry, nothing like a virgin anal induction for a real good shag but I think I'm gona need some lube for this white butt tube."

They all laughed as one said, "There's enough cream up her cunt, use some of that on old white's ass-hole, man I bet she gona wiggle it."

He smiled at Jake as he pushed his cock into Liz's cunt then slowly brought it out, "Oh your wife has got one wet cunt, she like's her cunt wet after a good fucking," Jake could see it shine with her wetness then he put his fingers in her cunt pushing them around doing as he pleased with the helpless fully exposed woman, "Your wife has a lovely cunt, you think she's gona want you again after we've all had some," then he rubbed all around her ass-hole, grinning down at Liz, "Ready sweetheart, your gona get some proper ass fucking from a real man, Ain't that right Jake, its O K you can watch, you white boy's get hard watching your wives fucked by big men," and he drove it half way in.

Liz screamed into the gag then mercifully passed out, but not for long the second hard shove that buried him right up her, brought her back, as he pulled slowly back and drove in again he looked down at her tear stained face, "Told you, you would like this with a real man, white women love a black ass fucking," and he threw his head back roared with laughter as he continued to rip and defile her ass.

As her screaming turned to a pathetic moan trying to endure the pain of him one of the others let go of Jake and started looking round the room, he found her bag, "Not a lot of cash, got a mobile though."

Another laughed, "Well call some-one, how about the hut," Liz could hear this, she listened hoping to hear the end of their hell and to stop the sound of the grunting animal that seemed to want to her fuck forever, "How's it goin,-------Us to-------Blond, big tit's, nice body------Sounds good to me,-------I'm sure they will,-----With-in the hour,------Keep her hot-----See you then. They got a party too, say's they will share if we bring our guest, I said yes, are we on?"

The animal on Liz got up more speed in his rhythm and pumped his cock in her ass while he mashed his mouth on to her tit's then his head lifted and he grinned in to the gagged woman's face, "First load of cum up that ass, you gona love the feeling," the cock pumped so much into her she felt the cream filling her until he pulled out, she felt it running out and down her cheeks to drop on the bed, her head swam as the pain stopped, opening her eyes she saw them talking as they dressed, then one went to Jake, "You love that white trash?" she watched as Jake nodded, "Then you don't want anything nasty to happen to her?" Jake shock his head, "Good we understand each other then."

Three of them untied Liz and pulled her off the bed, she could hardly stand, her hands were tied behind her and Jakes coat was picked up, she still had her bikini top stuffed in her mouth but she started to panic as the coat covered her naked body and the door was opened, "Jakey boy, we are going to borrow your wife's hot little body for a while, you sit there and keep quite and she comes back, we will know if anything happens and you won't see her again, do we still understand each other?" through tears Liz saw him nod and the door shut.

They dragged her down the backstairs in to the alley, they pushed her against the wall while one of the disappeared. The other four surrounded her she looked into their faces for any sign of compassion there was none just a hand inside the coat pinching her sore nipples, then car headlights filled the ally.

They pushed her in the back of the car, blindfolded her and the car moved off, they drove for about twenty minutes and for that twenty minutes her body was played with by both men ether side of her, while she had to listen to their crude remarks, "You gona give old Jakey another chance to prove he's a man, reckon he needs to grow some to fill that well stretched cunt we've given you, reckon she gona want some more black meat, if I was Jake I wouldn't leave her at home, she gona be out looking for big cock now she has a taste for it, talking of taste she sucks a good cock, I fancy her mouth right now, come on whore want to suck some more?" all these words were coming at her amongst their laughter," She ain't got time to suck now we are almost there," and soon the car came to a stop.

Liz was bundled out of the car, a hand fondled her naked bottom as she was pushed through a door and the coat was pulled off and more voices could be heard, "Hay, that is a cute body, you screwed it good already, hello baby got some left for us, nice tit's that's what I call a good handful, gemmy some."

Liz jumped as a hand squeezed her breast and another hand felt between her legs, "Take that out her mouth, no-one can hear her out here beside there's other things to go in-between them pretty lips," Liz could hear music in another room and soon she was being pushed towards it.

A door opened as the music suddenly got loud and more voices confused her ears, she heard one of her kidnappers say, "Hay yours ain't bad where'd you get her?"

Another said, "Found her and her fella on an empty bit of beach giving it kissy, kissy, so we kicked the shit out of him while we fucked her, then some-one said lets have a party so we brought her along, he ain't gona say anything, white shit shouldn't be here this weekend so they get what they disserve, a kicking for the men and a fucking for the ladies.

Liz was pushed further in to the room as more hands pawed her body. She was stood still, she could hear some say, "Who told you to stop dancin we got you a partner so both of you wiggle those ass's let's have fun."

A hand slapped her ass hard, "You heard him dance and let's see you hump that pussie," she started to dance and do a little gyrating the more she did the louder her captors became then suddenly she bumped in to some-one, another woman, she kept her wit's about her and whispered, "Keep dancing and keep quiet," as they kept touching the yells got louder, obviously that's what they wanted and she realized the other woman was tied the same as her, they had both been raped and brought here for more amusement.

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers
12