Lizzie's Miami Vice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Liz realized what their amusement was going to be, "You two whites do some kissin and let see them pussie's rubbing together and do it good or we redden them ass's till you do," Liz couldn't believe what had happened to her, never before had she thought about sex with another woman and here she was rubbing her tit's and pussie's against one, she knew it would be pointless to fight, tied up, blindfolded and not knowing were she was, if she escaped she may find herself worse off, she thought of her running tied up and naked to some-one for help, no, she would have to do what ever these sick black men wanted if she was to survive and see Jake again.

She ran her head around the other girls face until their lip's meet and she started to kiss the other woman, she knew this is what the men wanted as the room filled with yell's and cat-calls, Liz felt the other woman's tongue slip into her mouth they both started to snog each other, "Come on ladie`s rub them pussies, squash them tittie's let's see you enjoy each other, "then Liz's heart sank, "Then we can all enjoy both of you again."

The girls kissed and rubbed themselves up and down each other, Liz didn't find it unpleasant, especially after what she had been through until, "O K ginger get on the floor so blonde can lick that pussie out for you and you blonde, we want to see that tongue you had in her mouth up her cunt, all the way up her cunt."

Liz felt the girl go down and followed her down it was difficult to find her and the men all laughed as they shouted out direction's for her to follow. She got down on the girl and started to find her cunt lip's, having never done anything like this before she just pushed her face into her cunt and started to taste her, it was awful but there was no way out and too the cat-calls of the men she worked with her tongue on the pussie stuck in her mouth.

The men soon got tired of that and Liz felt hands on her, she was turned round and they enjoyed spanking her until both of them were sucking and licking each other out as fast as they could, oh god she was getting wet and pushing her cunt in to Liz's mouth forcing her to suck on the foul tasting juice, the tickling of her tongue on Liz's cunt did nothing for her as her cunt was still sore from the rape in the hotel.

It was horrid as the girl kept spurting juice on to her tongue, this really turned their captors on, the one who had sounded to be the boss spoke, "Hay ginger you got that blonde cunt wet, I hope so for her sake cause I'm gona have some of it," Liz froze as she heard movement, then hands on her ass.

"You lick my balls ginger while I fuck this blond bush," A slap on her ass was the signal for her to prepare as a huge cock started to push in to her sore pussie, "Keep licking her cunt baby get some ginger bush in your mouth while I give your cunt a good seeing to," and with a savage thrust he buried himself up her and all she could do was lay on the girls body, put her head back between her legs and start licking and sucking her again, humiliated by the yells of others.

With her hands tied she couldn't stop him and he laid across her back fucking her hard as he pushed the back of her head hard in between the girls legs, as he fucked her he would stop, take it out and shove it down the throat of the girl under her then back in her again to continue his hard thrusting movement, it seemed to go on for ever as the others started to get restless, she could hear them shouting, "Come on man, we want some, fill her up so we can have some fun with them," Liz knew that when he finished his abuse of her something else was going to happen to her and it was sooner than she thought suddenly he pulled out of her and she heard him tell the other to suck him off and then swallow, all of it, the other's yelled again as she felt him move away, then there was a lot of movement from all side's.

Her arms were grabbed from ether side and she was pulled to her feet, a voice came from right in front, "Hello, how about you coming to the bedroom with me and my friends we want to have some fun with you."

She cried "Noooooo," but all she got was laughter, "Oh your coming all right and many time's whether you want too or not, we can make you white cunt's love cock."

Much as she wanted to cry, what was the point as they marched her in to the bedroom, she stumbled towards the bed but before she got there, they turned her round, the one behind her sat on the bed pulling her down and pushing her to her knees, he grabbed her hair, "Open wide lady, you are going to suck some cock and while you do my hands are gona have me some fun with your tittie's and pussie, now suck," he shook her hair and she felt a hard cock slapping her face, "Come on blonde I want your cute little mouth round this and you get sucking good or I'll hurt you bad.

She was resigned to her fate, she knew if she opened her mouth to plead it would be filled with cock anyway so she just opened it and took the filthy cock in and started to tongue and lick it. One set of hands was replaced with another pulling her head forward on to the cock as she felt hands come around from behind and start to squeeze and maul her breast's. As her nipples were pulled so hard she was moaning in to the fat cock stuck in her, "Oh man what tittie's big and firm, just how they should be, you reckon boss man will let me take her to my basement?"

Liz looked up to the face of the man she was sucking, "No she has to go back, hay lady you don't want to know about his basement it's more like a torture chamber, he has allsorts of nasty thing, the last one he had down there nearly had her tit's torn off, you don't what to go, your having a good time ain't ya? now why don't you show me a good time and do some ball licking, I love a pretty white girls tongue making my balls all nice and clean,"

Liz carried on sucking trying to make him come quicker, he shoved all ten inch's hard down, blocking off her wind pipe she was chocking starting to turn blue as the men held her, "Every time I do this I leave it in a little longer, but you could always lick balls lady."

He slowly pulled it out and she chocked the breath back in her body, soon her tongue licked under his heavy sack, his sweat tasted foul, all the time hands hurt her nipples and pussie, the third one who had been watching and stroking his cock," When you two have finish the first course I say all three of us dine on white meat, all three at once."

Liz was pleading with the, offering to do anything but what they had in mind, it was no use two of them forced her on to the bed and down on the cock waiting there, then some-one got the back of her head and pulled her forward pushing another one in her mouth and she felt some-one moving behind, the tip of a cock pushed between the crack of her ass-cheeks and found her hole, she hoped she was still loose from the last invasion, it started it's way in, thankfully it wasn't as bad as the first time as it sunk home.

The three of them treated her like a piece of meat, their's to do with as they pleased as they fucked her with out mercy.

Others came in the room, laughed and joked, had a feel of her tittie's or slapped her ass making filthy comments, one of them started to wank her clit as a cock rubbed it and to her surprise for the first time she began to get wet and they knew it.

It was certainly easier than last time but Liz didn't have time to enjoy it as she concentrated on all the men were doing, with her hands tied they moved her as they wanted, pulling her head hard down on to the black meat stretching her mouth the other two were fucking her as hard as they could she thought they would rip the thin membrane inside her as they pumped in and out. It was as if by signal that the three all started to cum at once, she even heard one say, "Nice timing."

And another say, "Plenty of practice raping white ass," and as she tried to swallow the filth pouring in to her mouth both her other holes filled with cream and she hung there as they all gave each other high fives congratulating them selves on a fine fucking of the pretty white fuckhole.

They let her fall on the bed and she heard them laughing and joking as they left, she tried to sit up, wondering if this was the time they would take her back to Jake.

The door opened and she heard two more voice's, "Hay baby you here all alone, that ain't very nice, you don't mind if we sit with you?" she felt the bed move ether side of her, she went to speak but he carried on "You looked all tuckered out, you must be tired, her put you head down on my lap."

She felt a hand go to her shoulders and pull her sideways, she fell left and her head slapped down on a pair of naked thigh's," And while your down there you may as well make you self useful," her hair was pulled back and up, turned and pushed down onto yet another hard cock, "Get that in your neck," she just opened her mouth and took it she knew what she had to do and she sobbed a little as she felt her ass-cheeks being felt, pushed open and a finger pushing in to her abused sore pussie.

Both of them emptied them selves in to her as they had her bent on the bed, one in her mouth the other up her cunt, as they were finishing the job, Liz heard a lot of noise, she could hear slapping and the other girl trying to cry out through a gag, she heard, "We told you to do it right, now we get to beat the shit out of you, fucking white meat," other voices joined in, "Let's skin her ass, peel her ass with your belt lets see some blood."

The whipping noise carried on as the two fucking Liz got excited and blew their loads in her, "See blonde, that's what you get when you don't let us have you, your lucky you was a good fuck or you'd be swinging from a beam, boy they sure do sound as if them given her a whopping."

It stopped as quick as it had started and then the door opened, Liz could hear sobbing, by the sound there was lot's of them, "O K blonde, time for you to go, want a drink?"

Liz almost cried but said, "Yes please," anything to get the taste of all that filthy sperm she had swallowed, she was grabbed and pulled to the floor, kneeling she raised her head, "Open your mouth," then movement and a pair of long legs were ether side of her, her head was pulled up and her mouth made contact with, oh no, that girl, she tasted that girls cunt again, "Keep your mouth open," and she felt the girl almost sit on her face.

Liz's mouth now covered her cunt, "Ginger you now what we all did to you, well now it's your turn," and to Liz's horror and small jet of urine spurted into her mouth, a hand held her head tight into the cunt as the small jet became a stream, "Swallow it all if you want out blonde," with those words Liz swallowed, knowing her life depended on it.

After what seemed a gallon of piss it stopped, she knelt there chocking, sobbing, pleading as she heard, You two, take her back to the hotel, if all seems cool let her old man have her back, if not, well we can always use another hooker," Liz got up, first they took her to a dirty bathroom, untied her, let her take off the blindfold while she was alone in there, she cleaned herself up and combed her hair, being pretty she soon looked good again, she put the blindfold back on and waited to be retied, then she felt the coat put back over her, they lead her back out in to the cool night air and in to the car, she even raised a trembling smile as the car pulled away.

They hadn't gone far when she found herself bent over blow-jobing another cock, he said it would help to pass the time and bedside's she was now expert at the art, half way through the journey they changed places as she worked hard on pleasing them by giving real deep throat and licking every inch up and down especially tickling the tip with her tongue, the frightening word's, "Need another hooker" still rang in her ears.

The car pulled up in the ally and she had her blindfold removed, he helped her up the stairs, if you can call coming up behind her, putting his hand up between her leg's enjoying playing with her naked cunt, help, then they were on her floor, they had taken the key and he put it in the lock, holding her as a shield he opened it, Jake was still sat tied to the chair, he pushed Liz in and closed the door, "Hy ya Jakey boy missed us?"

He took her coat off and sat her on the bed facing Jake, "There you are, she don't look to bad, her holes are a bit bigger than last you knew but that's to be expected when she has been given a good fucking by men, why don't you tell Jake all about the party you just been too I bet he's dying to know."

She looked at him and bent her head, "No please don't make me, it's not fare," he laughed at them, "Life ain't fare baby, now tell him then I will go, but I do enjoy a bed time story," she looked at the clock by the bed,3.30am she had been raped for twelve hour's.

The way he was grinning at her she knew she had too, there was no way out of it; she took a deep breath, looked at Jake and started. She told him of the drive and arriving at the house, then the girl, the dancing and what the had made her do, the gang member took great delight in filling in what Liz tried to hide.

"Jake your wife has a wicked tongue it was stuck so far up that cunt, licking and slurping she loved it, she licked her really hard when we came up behind and she got a cock up her, man was she wiggling her ass as we fucked that pretty cunt, we knew she would take us all by the way she moaned, she didn't have you there to keep her under control so she could enjoy all our cocks."

Liz said, "That's a lie all you did to me was forced, I hated it."

He stared at Jake, "Then tell him the rest," she told Jake how they dragged her in to a bedroom and made her suck cock while they played with her tit's from behind, suddenly the man sat on the bed got hold of her and pulled her up, he undid his trousers and pulled his cock out.

"Hearing you talk about all your fun has got me hard come here and sit on this while you tell Jake the rest."

She was pulled back and down till she impaled herself on his hard cock.

He pushed hard up, sinking it up her to the hilt, he put his hands round, "Jake your wife has ace tit, all the guy's got a good suck on them you should have seen the way she stuck her nipples in all our mouths and that includes the other fuckhole we had there."

She sobbed, "Please Jake don't believe him, I hated it," as she said that his hands dropped to her clit and started wanking her as he fucked her by pushing her up and down the entire length of his cock.

She carried on telling him about the two who did her next, how they sat by her and pulled her down forcing her to suck one until she was turned to be double end fucked. As she told Jake the man rubbed her and as he thought she got wet, he could tell it was getting to her, as she told about the woman being whipped he slowed his rhythm down but she carried on, using her legs to pump herself up and down, he stopped completely and went to work on her tit's she was breathing hard as she tried to finish the story he had forced her to tell, Jake watched his wife bouncing up and down in front of him, though she didn't want too, an orgasm was building, she closed her eye's and hoped her husband would realise that she had been fucked so much her body was finally going to betray her.

Liz screamed as she came, he grinned at Jake as his cock burst all it's sperm up her, he pumped her again and again until he got rid of it all, then pushing her forward and on to her knees, she looked up at Jake as the other grabbed her hair and ordered her to lick him clean, his grin got wider as he held Liz and pushed in to her mouth making her suck every drop off the thick black shining meat.

He untied Liz and looked at both of them, "You tell no-one, you don't go to the police you go back to Michigan and stay there, if we hear you have opened you mouth to any-one some other's will visit your wife while you are at work and they won't be as gentle as us, mind you having screwed your wife three times today she may like that, now you two drive carefully, I hope I see your wife again, bye till the next time."

The door shut and Liz got up and went to untie Jake, she looked at him and he had a sympathetic look on his face and a big bulge in his trousers, she bent forward and kissed him then whispered, "You want to fuck me?"

12