Lizzie's Reawakening Ch. 01

Story Info
A harried MILF's desire is reawakened by a young neighbor.
3.3k words
4.2
51.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie Hill stood in her kitchen, staring out the window into her backyard as Jeff Wilson worked out there on the warm September Friday morning. The house was quiet since the kids went back to school, and the baby was taking her morning nap. She hired Jeff in the spring when her husband Martin took a new job that required him to travel frequently. Jeff was a landscaper and he also did some routine maintenance on the Hill property.

Lizzie was a housewife. She didn't work outside the home. It wasn't that she didn't want a career, but she had all she could handle at home. She was the proud mother of seven beautiful children, though you wouldn't know it to look at Lizzie. She was an attractive woman, 42 years old, about 5' 7", 130 pounds, short brown hair, big brown eyes, ample breasts (36D), and a nice round butt. She never thought of herself as being particularly pretty, but she was. She was also very self conscious about her figure too because she felt that she had a little bit of a permanent baby belly after carrying so many children. Her husband adored her, never complained about her figure, and frequently called her a MILF.

Martin Hill was Lizzie's husband. Martin had been making good money working as an engineer, but they weren't living in luxury. Then the small company where he worked had gone bankrupt and he lost his job. He was able to find a new job quickly despite the bad economy. The new job actually paid more, but it required frequent and sometimes extended travel. He hated the thought of being away from his wife and family, but beggars can't be choosers, so he took the job.

In some ways, the new job might have been a blessing. Their relationship had been strained, especially since Lizzie got pregnant with their youngest child. They had very little time to spend together and had no sex life. Martin flirted with her every day, but Lizzie was less than receptive. She was never interested in sex during her pregnancies. She never experienced the often talked about "horny trimester". She was no more interested in sex while she was breastfeeding. They had been through this before with the rest of their children, so Martin knew he just had to be patient. Maybe the time away would provide a spark.

Martin was away on his first extended trip. He was to be in the Seattle area for 4 weeks overseeing a project for his company. He was a two week into the 4 week trip. Lizzie was learning to make do without him. She pretty much ran the house anyway, but she found that she missed him in bed at night.

The extra money gave Lizzie the freedom to hire out the tasks that Martin would have taken care of if he were around. Jeff was the first person she hired. He would take care of the lawn and yard work for her. Jeff was a neighborhood boy who the Hill's had known him for years, and she figured she could trust him. She also knew his situation and figured he could use the extra work.

Jeff was 20 and lived at home with his mother, just down the street. Jeff's father died when he was 12. His mother didn't have the money to send him to college, so he'd been working full time since graduating from high school to save money for college. The landscaping was his own business and he worked a part time job at night. He was by all accounts a nice guy, six feet tall, with average good looks, wavy blonde hair and a trim, muscular build since he started landscaping. He was a little shy and not very experienced with girls.

Lizzie bit her lower lip nervously as she stared out the window at Jeff. She was nervous because she didn't have the money to pay Jeff, and she was already late paying him. That wasn't all though.

She also couldn't stop thinking about the sight she was treated to two weeks ago when she accidentally walked in on Jeff while he was using the powder room. He was standing there in front of the toilet with his cock out after he had just finished peeing. She quickly apologized and closed the door. She was so embarrassed that she avoided eye contact with Jeff as he returned to work.

She didn't want to think about it, but she couldn't help herself. He was enormous compared to the only cock she had ever seen in the flesh, her husband's. She could only guess that he would be twice as long and thick as her husband when he was hard.

Lizzie never gave size a thought before, nor had she fantasized about other men. Her husband had always satisfied her, but now she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have a better endowed man. Since walking in on him, she found herself daydreaming about Jeff, even lusted for him. However, at night she found herself dreaming of her husband, and she missed him.

Lizzie was a religious woman. She went to church every Sunday, and she was active in her church. She was also very intelligent, and her intelligence tempered her faith. Her faith didn't make her prudish when it came to sex, at least not with her husband. She was very confused about the thoughts she'd been having about Jeff. She'd taken vows to her husband, but now she was seriously considering breaking them after 20 years.

Lizzie was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see Jeff approach the kitchen door or hear him enter the house. "I'm done, Mrs. Hill," he said as he saw her by the window. Lizzie almost jumped out of her skin. "Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs. Hill," Jeff said. "No, no," Lizzie said, "It's not your fault. I was just lost in thought."

"I'm finished," Jeff said. "The bill is $100 for this month."

"Jeff, I'm sorry, but I am a little short this week. For some reason my husband's pay wasn't deposited in our account on time. Hopefully, I can get it straightened out today and have your money tomorrow."

Jeff looked slightly irritated at the news. Lizzie took that as her cue, screwed up her courage, and made a move to address the other matter that was on her mind. She leaned into him, placed her head on against his shoulder and her right hand on the crotch of his shorts. She looked up at his face and softly said, "Maybe I can do something else to compensate you until I get the money."

Jeff's facial expression changed from irritation to panic. He had never been in this type of situation before. A few girls from school had flirted with him before, but he was too shy to really know how to respond. He was completely shocked by such an overt sexual advance from an older woman. He looked down at Lizzie in her old tattered concert shirt and stripy lounge shorts. He couldn't see much of her figure, except for her long, sexy, deeply tanned legs. He could smell the sweet fragrance of her body lotion. Finally, he managed to nod, not that it was necessary. A smile came across his lips as her hand squeezed the bulge forming in his shorts.

Lizzie felt a surge of confidence at his response. He wanted her. She was still nervous though at the thought of what awaited her. She had never touched another man in this way besides her husband.

Lizzie dropped to her knees in front of Jeff. It was now or never. She opened his shorts and slid them down enough to see the swollen head of his cock. She gasped at the size and froze. His excitement, and his courage, grew and he pushed his shorts down the rest of the way, exposing himself to her completely. She leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock, while she wrapped her hands around the shaft. Her hands pumped up and down his shaft a few times and drops of pre-come formed on the tip. She parted her lips and ran her tongue over the head, tasting a flavor not unlike her husband's.

Lizzie was getting hot herself. She could feel dampness and heat growing in the crotch of her shorts. She had fantasized about this moment over the past two weeks, and had gotten aroused for the first time in a long time. She hadn't been this hot since the day she and her husband conceived their last child.

Lizzie released her grip on the shaft and started to lick down the bottom side all the way to Jeff's equally impressive balls. She kissed the pair gently, and then she licked around them, feeling their fullness. She licked her way back to the top, and she swirled her tongue around the head again, tasting more pre-come. Lizzie looked down the length of this large hard piece of flesh to the base as she swirled her tongue around the head again, wondering how much of it she could take. Finally, she decided to find out. She opened her mouth wide, took in the head and closed her lips around it. She slid her lips down the shaft until she couldn't comfortably take any more, and she started to gag. She held it there and began to suck on it.

Jeff moaned with delight at the attention he was receiving. Mrs. Hill looked hot as her cheeks drew in with the suction she applied to his dick. He looked down as she looked up at him. Her big brown eyes told him that she was enjoying it as much as he was. "Oh yeah, Mrs. Hill! That feels so good!" he moaned as she sucked harder on him.

Lizzie started stroking the rest of the shaft with her hands. She could feel it throbbing in her hands as they pumped up and down. Then she relaxed her suction a little bit and started moving her mouth up and down in time with her hands. She applied pressure on the underside of the shaft and head with her tongue. Her left hand moved off of the shaft and began massaging Jeff's balls in rhythm with her right hand and mouth pumping his shaft.

Jeff moaned his approval as she worked him with increasing speed. He was loving every minute of it, his first blow job. His hips would thrust forward on her down strokes trying to get more of his cock into her mouth.

Lizzie kept him under control despite her own inexperience with such a large cock. She was loving it too. It excited her that she could turn on a virile young man, like she had done to her husband 22 years ago when they were young lovers. Her own excitement was driving her crazy. There was an itch in her pussy that she couldn't scratch without depriving Jeff of his pleasure.

Jeff moaned louder as his excitement grew. It wouldn't be long before he came. "OOhhhhh! I'm gonna come, Mrs. Hill! I can't hold back much longer!"

Lizzie needed to make a quick decision about how she wanted this to end. She never sucked her husband off, and let him come in her mouth. She had never been this turned on by sucking his cock either. She liked to suck him as foreplay but she liked his cock buried deep in her pussy much better. Jeff's cock really turned her on though, so she decided to give him the honor of filling her mouth for the first time, and she increased her efforts.

"Mrs. Hill! I'm gonna come! Oh God! I can't hold it much longer!" Jeff screamed.

Lizzie liked hearing dirty talk. It inspired her to suck even harder after his warning. Jeff ran his fingers through her dark brown hair and gently pressed her head down on his cock.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, Mrs. Hillll! Suck my cock! I'm gonna come! Ooohhhhh!"

Lizzie backed off so that the head of Jeff's cock was between her lips, and pumped her hands up and down the full length of his shaft. His moans urged her on as she sucked the head and stroked the saliva slicked meat. She felt the first spasm of his cock just before the first blast of come hit her tongue. She swallowed quickly as his come filled her mouth. The texture was sticky, and the taste salty, and stronger than the pre-come she had gotten from him, but she quickly committed to taking the rest. The second and third blasts came quicker and stronger than the first, and despite her best efforts she lost some of it as it trickled down her chin. The fourth and fifth shots were smaller, and she handled them more easily as they filled her mouth.

Jeff continued to moan as Lizzie sucked his cock. From his vantage point he could see the streaks of come running down her chin as she slurped and sucked his cock like a kid sucking a Popsicle. She looked so sexy with his cock in her mouth and his come on her face. He wondered how much further she would take this. Would she let him fuck her? Should he return the favor and go down on her first?

Lizzie slumped down on Jeff's lap as she finished. Her hair tickled his softening cock. She was about to look up and ask him to eat her, and maybe fuck her, when she heard a familiar sound. The baby had woken up from her nap and was crying. She quickly made her apologies and tried to leave the room. Jeff grabbed her and kissed her. She returned the kiss briefly and then pulled away to answer her baby's call. He let her go, and before she left the room she simply said "Tomorrow, I promise." Her aching pussy would have to wait.

Jeff pulled himself together and left the house confused. What had she meant? Was she referring to the money she owed? Did she want to continue beyond what just happened? He looked at his watch. He was already behind schedule for his next job. Whatever she meant, he would have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

Lizzie couldn't believe what had just happened. She had just given her first complete blow job, not to the husband she loved, but to a boy she lusted after who was less than half her age. She tried to blot out that reality to deal with the other reality that interrupted the steamy session with her young landscaper. Her baby girl was crying, probably hungry and needing a change. This was always a problem with her and her husband; they always seemed to be interrupted whenever they got something going.

She mulled over what happened while she nursed her little one. Her real experience with Jeff did not quite live up to the fantasy, but that was probably a good thing. He was not at big as he appeared in the one glimpse of him the she had. It was probably just as well since in her mind he was probably 10" long and 2-1/2" thick. The reality was probably more like 8" long and 2" thick. There was simply not that much expansion between when he was soft and when he was hard. The fantasy was based on her experience with her husband, who appeared very small when soft but expanded to a respectable 6" long and 1-1/2" across when he was hard. The real experience with young Jeff was not exactly what she had built up in her mind, but it was still very enjoyable, hot, and satisfying.

Lizzie thought of her husband and why things like this didn't happen with him. Mostly, there never seemed to be time. Typically, Martin would be at work at the time her encounter with Jeff had occurred. After he got home from work, she was already too tired to get in the mood, even when he would pitch in and help with dinner. She'd been frustrated that she was still attracted to her husband but she couldn't get turned on for him anymore. She was a little jealous of Martin, too. He seemed to be perpetually horny, whether she was pregnant or not. Whether he was tired, or sick, or injured, he always seemed to find the energy to chase her.

She felt a little guilty that she had indulged a fantasy with this young boy. She'd never been with another man. She soothed that guilt with the promise that she would give Martin the best blowjob she could muster when he returned from his trip. That would be a surprise.

With the baby and her conscience satisfied, Lizzie looked for some satisfaction too. She placed the baby in the playpen and headed for her bedroom. She stripped off what she was wearing. The shorts were soaked at the crotch and the t-shirt had come stains where it leaked from her lips. She lay on the bed played back the scene in her head. She enjoyed Jeff's cock immensely, and her pussy was immediately drenched again as she thought of it. She wished that Jeff could have touched her pussy while she sucked his cock. She touched herself as she thought of Jeff touching her while she slid his big cock in and out of her mouth. She hadn't masturbated in ages, but she hadn't forgotten how, and she came in less than a minute.

When Lizzie came down from her first orgasm, her fantasy took a different turn. Now her thoughts were of her husband, Martin, just returning from his trip. She pulled him into the bedroom and locked the door. She kissed him briefly, but passionately, and then dropped to her knees in front of him. Before he could say a word, she opened his pants and took his hardening cock into her mouth.

Lizzie imagined Martin's moans so vividly, that she could swear she really heard them as she continued fingering herself. She sucked her husband's cock so aggressively that he would soon issue the warning, "Oh Lizzie! If you don't stop, I'm gonna come." Of course, in her fantasy she didn't stop as she had so many times before. Martin issued a loud groan as his cock spasmed in her mouth and filled her mouth with the first shot. Lizzie came again at the thought as her fingers danced on her clit.

Lizzie imagined that when Martin was spent, she pulled him onto the bed and between her thighs. She pushed his head down between her thighs, and he dove in for a sweet treat. Martin had always been an enthusiastic eater, and Lizzie's fingers attempted to emulate his style. Her thumb rubbed her clit while her middle fingers gave shallow strokes in and out.

Surely after eating Lizzie's pussy, Martin would be hard again. She imagined her man climbing on top of her and kissing her while she took hold of his cock and guided him into her. Martin bottomed inside her in one stroke, and held his pubic bone against her clit, and his balls against her ass cheeks. Lizzie moaned with delight as she pressed her middle fingers into herself while her index finger and pinky pressed against her ass cheeks and the palm of her hand pressed against her clit. In her mind, Martin alternated between circular grinding motions and deep thrusts.

Lizzie whispered to her imaginary lover, "Fuck me baby! Give it to me!" Martin gave her what she wanted and so did her hand. Before long, she whispered breathlessly, "Oh God! I'm coming! Ooohhhhhh, come with me baby!" Her imaginary lover was only too happy to comply as she envisioned her husband's facial expressions as he came.

When she was done, Lizzie quickly checked on the baby, took a quick shower, and dressed. She and the baby were off for a typical day of errands before the older children came home from school. She had an additional task today now. She needed to find somewhere to send all 7 children tomorrow morning so she could keep her promise to Jeff.