Lizzie's Sanctuary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie reached down and took hold of my cock, pulling up on it, splitting her pussy lips with it and sliding forward and then back again.

"I want your cock," she said, stopping and letting go. Her fingers deftly unfastened the one button holding her blouse closed and she shrugged out of it, tossing it to the floor. She grabbed my cock again, sliding against me.

"Can I cum on your cock?" she asked. "I want to cum on your cock."

She didn't wait for an answer; she just started rubbing herself back and forth against me, long rhythmic movements up and down my shaft. When she had coated my cock with her wetness, she was up and down the length, her palm against the head of my cock, sliding up until I was all but entering her, brushing against her clit before she slid down again.

I reached up and caressed her tits, rubbing my thumbs across her nipples, watching her chest rise and fall in an increasingly irregular pattern.

Lizzie was lost in her lust, finding her pleasure, moving closer to climax. Her movements were starting to get to me, too; the liquid friction on the head of my cock was not unnoticed.

Suddenly, Lizzie twitched, her body stopping, moving ragged, her mouth hanging open.

"Come on, Sis," I said. "Cum on my cock."

"I'm... so... close..." Her voice gasped as she slid slowly down my shaft. "Touch me. I... want you... to touch me..."

She caught my hand as I brought it down from her breast. Lizzie raised up, sliding my hand up against her swollen, sopping sex. She pressed my hand in between her legs, her movement urgent, clumsy with desire. I took the hint; my middle finger slid inside her pussy, swallowed a moment later as she fell forward on it. I cupped her sex as she rode my finger, my cock a sticky rod beneath my hand.

Lizzie leaned forward as she rocked against me, her hands falling forward, landing on either side of me, then pulling back as she braced herself against my shoulders. She slid forward, feeding me her breast. I suckled her nipple; she threw her head back and moaned.

"Move your hand," she said, reaching down between us before I had a chance to respond. "I want to cum on your cock. Ohhh... I'm gonna cum on you."

I pulled my hand free and grabbed her hips as her hand fell on my shoulder again. Lizzie slid against my hard phallus, her motion irregular and choppy as she got closer to orgasm. I clutched at her hips and thrust against her, adding my own motion to the equation.

Lizzie's breathing suddenly became labored and she stopped rocking.

"I'm... gonna cum..." Her fingers dug into my shoulders. "Ohmigawd... ohhh..."

I continued to slide against her pussy, giving my little sister the stimulation she needed for her pleasure.

"I'm... gonna cum... on... your cock..."

And then it happened. Her body jerked. She twitched forward as the head of my cock was closest to her pussy, and suddenly I was inside her. I was fucking my little sister.

Just as quickly, she was fucking me back. Her eyes were wide open with realization for a split second, but closed again as the pleasure overtook her.

"Ohhh... I'm cumming... ohhh..." Lizzie clutched at me as her body began to shake.

I thrust up into her, holding her against me, transferring pressure and friction to her sex.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh..." Lizzie gasped for air as she collapsed against me. "Hold me. Don't move; just hold me."

I stopped thrusting and put my arms around her. We lay like that for a few minutes. I stroked her hair and kissed her head; she snaked an arm around me as best she could and kissed my neck. My cock throbbed inside her, the erection refusing to ebb.

When she had recovered enough to do so, Lizzie pushed up, once again straddling me, her knees giving her purchase like a woman riding a horse bareback.

She rocked forward on my cock, the cowgirl mounted on her steed. The friction on my cock was different; now Lizzie's purpose was not to make herself cum, but to make us cum. Almost immediately, though, she stopped and leaned forward, drawing herself off of my cock as she dipped her mouth to mine and kissed me.

It was soft, a lover's kiss.

"I can't ride you like that right now," she said. "I won't make it."

Lizzie rolled off of me to the side, pushing her hair away. I raised up on an elbow and looked at her. She was spent, she was sated. She lay there, open and vulnerable, her body splayed on the bed for the taking.

"You said you wanted me," she said.

"I do," I replied. My cock throbbed in testimony.

"You let me fuck you," she said. "Now it's your turn to fuck me."

I slowly raised myself up, and Lizzie moved, only, though, to make herself more open to me. Earlier in the night, I'd pinned her hands above her head, now, she offered herself to me, arms stretched out, legs spread.

As I crawled between her legs, Lizzie shifted her position, ready for me.

I slowly rubbed my cock against her still swollen sex, and Lizzie gently rubbed her hands up and down my arms.

"That's it, big brother," she said, closing her eyes. "Fuck your little sister with your hard cock. Put your cock in my pussy and..."

Lizzie gasped as I penetrated her, sliding slowly into her depth.

"Fuck me," she said.

I started thrusting into her, slowly, deliberately. I knew I wasn't going to last long. She'd been teasing me and I'd been lusting for a couple of weeks now, foreplay for the moment before us. Lizzie was close to cumming again, too.

"You feel really good, Lizzie," I said.

Lizzie wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper into her. Before, she wanted to keep me from getting away from her, now, she wanted to cum again with me fucking her.

"Your cock... is... so hard..." she rasped as she thrust against me. "So hard..."

"You're gonna make me cum, Sis," I said, pulling my cock almost all the way out of her.

"Don't pull out," she said, clutching at me, relaxing as I sunk into her again. "I want... you to cum... inside me. I want... you... to fuck... fuck me with your cock... and cum inside me..."

Lizzie arched her back, dug her fingers into me and bore down against me as she moaned. I forced my thrust into her, and suddenly the friction was just the right thing. I pushed against her as she struggled to hold me to her, and my orgasm thundered in like a freight train.

Lizzie yelped as I thrust into her, ragged with my motion as our pubic mounds married together, my cock spewing semen into her pussy as it convulsed in climax. When the involuntary spasming subsided, I thrust into her a half dozen more times until Lizzie wrapped her legs around me and held onto me so tightly that all I could do was roll to my side as she clung to me.

I put a hand on her ass and held her to me as she tried awkwardly to snuggle against me, finally succeeding as our bodies untangled. My cock fell free, the last drops of my cum smearing on her belly.

Lizzie was a part of my body; we were one. Even with the act completed, there was no separation, and as I felt her body relax, with her leg draped over mine, I felt my cum ooze out of her pussy onto my leg.

I don't know how, but I managed to cover us with a sheet before going to sleep. I woke up once during the night. She'd rolled over, but had pulled my hand with her. Her breast rested against my palm. That's all I remember; other than the one time waking, it was the best night sleep I'd had in months.