LJ's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deirdre

After the nightmare of my first semester exams was over and my head cleared from all the endless nights of studying, I decided one Friday evening to go the regular LGBT meeting. There was a mix of guys and gals there but my eyes lingered on this girl with fire colored hair. Before I had the chance to settle on my chair, a loud female voice broke the chatter.

"Well...it would seem we have two new people with us today. Would you care to stand up, say your name and a few words about you and why you're here with us?"

Looking up I saw a girl with rainbow colored hair who had brought the meeting to order looking intently towards me. Oh God...Umm...can't I have a few minutes...hours...days to prepare this? Okay, okay quit staring, you're making me dizzy...I'll rise and do my thing.

"My name is Jennifer Bernardi and I'm a freshman at the Bachelor of Engineering program. I'm here...I'm here because I'm into girls...I'm a lesbian."

There was clapping around the room as I sat back down on my chair as red as a beetroot.

"Well done Jennifer. It takes a lot of guts to do what you did in front of others. You rock girl! And how about you?"

Turning her head she looked towards the fire haired girl who was sitting opposite to me. Gracefully, she rose from her chair and for a fleeting moment her green eyes connected with mine. Her gaze lingered briefly as she stood upright ready to do her introduction."

"I'm Deirdre Burke and you can call me Dee for short. As you can tell from the funny accent, I'm Irish Canadian and I'm a freshgirl at the Bachelor of Biology. I'm here to steal what Jennifer is after."

Everyone laughed and clapped at the funny retort and I could feel my cheeks burning many shades of red. When I looked up again, I saw her watching me and I know this sounds so cliché, but my surroundings weren't important anymore. I stood there gazing into those emerald green eyes of hers and the feeling I got I had only felt it before with Brittany.

"Thank you Dee. Now, when you guys stop having eye-sex I would like to inform you..."

Another round of raucous laughter broke out, this time at our expense. I was certain that my face was scarlet in color but Dee had it much worse than I did. Her milky white skin made her red face glow like a traffic light. From that moment on I didn't really pay much attention to what was being said at the meeting but I did appreciate the fact that the atmosphere was jovial and friendly.

Perhaps the most important thing which I managed to retain from the whole session was that you shouldn't let hurtful language get to you but rather own it and label yourself with it. That way you diffused the problem and others couldn't get to you with it. But that was just about what I managed to hold from a one hour meet. The rest of the time my focus was solely upon Dee. I could tell she was checking me out too, but after being told in front of everybody she was more discreet about it.

Well, finally the meet was brought to an end and I gathered my bag to make my exit. As I was going through the intricate maneuver of wearing my jacket I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I saw Dee; she was captivatingly beautiful. Her fire-kissed hair fell in long locks just below her shoulders. Her milky white face had a cute dusting of freckles on her cheekbones. Her eyes had the dizziest emerald green that I had ever seen. I was hypnotized just like a snake dancing in front of its charmer. My brain had shut down and being incapable of any coherent speech, I stood there like a retard with one sleeve of my jacket on my left hand and the other hanging by my side. Dee flashed me a warm smile:

"Cat got your tongue?"

"What? No...I was just trying to wear this confounded jacket and it got all mixed up with my bag and..."

"Would you care for a cup of coffee?"

"Abso...yes...sure...will do...affirmative...Now?"

"Now would be fine...unless of course you have something planned?"

"No, no...now will be fine!"

I was behaving worse than a schoolgirl with a crush. I mean what? I was a mature...eighteen year old? Who was I kidding here? She had me completely under her spell. It was Brittany all over again and I could recognize all the signals: heart pulse going haywire, loss of coherent speech, glance steeling, correction: devouring with eyes, stomach fluttering and yes, stars floating all around me.

We walked to a nearby café in relative silence. Once there, she had a cappuccino and I had a cup of hot cocoa.

"So...what's your story Jen?"

"Well...you want chapter and verse or the abridged version?"

"We've got time...chapter and verse will do fine."

"Kay..."

And that was it. We hit it as if we had known each other for ever. Dee was a very bright and intelligent person who was also very alive; despite being on an academic scholarship she still found time to go hiking, clubbing, go to concerts, and socialize with friends. When she spoke of her dreams and desires her eyes blazed with passion and her whole body became animated. I watched as she spoke and was lost in her image.

"Earth calling Jennifer?"

"Oh...yes...sorry...I got lost there somewhere..."

Dee smiled fondly. Suddenly a lightbulb seemed to go off in her head and she beamed me a sunny smile.

"Hey listen. There's this club I want to check out tonight, it's called Stereo but none of my lame friends want to join me. Would you want to join me?"

"Uhhh...sure...I've never been to one before though..."

"Super! You'll love it, it'll be wicked, I promise you! We'll have a great time! You'll see!"

"Dee? What should I wear?"

"Nothing..."

My eyes widened with exclamation. I felt the blood rising to my cheeks and I felt hot under the collar. Until, that is, Dee nearly fell of her chair with laughter. She was nearly in tears from it when she managed to compose herself.

"You...you should have seen your face in a mirror..."

"Oh shove it! As if you're any better when you're blushing!"

"No...but your face was one giant question mark of disbelief..."

I feigned a pout and Dee was in stiches once more. Her jovial sentiment was contagious and soon we were collapsed against each other's shoulder in laughter.

"Okay seriously now, back to your question. What to wear. Casual-smart should do just fine. A pair of jeans and a designer tee will do just fine. Or say a black spaghetti-strap top. Anything which is not totally everyday will do. You will want to be comfortable 'cause the idea is to dance once inside."

"I guess I can do that, sure. So when do we meet?"

"Well since you mentioned the RVC, that's closer to the club we're going so I guess tenish by your place should be OK?"

"Okay, you've got yourself a deal! I'll be at the lobby at ten."

We parted our ways to get ready for our night out and I felt as if I was walking on air. Once back in my room I set about to get ready for my...my date? Night out? Whatever it was, I wanted to look good! First, I paid a visit to the communal showers of our floor, where I took the time to shave my legs and armpits. Then once back in my room I decided to take a look at how the lawn looked. I did keep a full bush which I occasionally trimmed to the outline of my Speedos. Checking the area through my hand held mirror made me supremely horny for some reason, perhaps because I was preparing myself for a potential date, but I resisted all temptation and finished the job.

Then there was a myriad of other decisions: Do I wear my glasses or do I go for contacts? Nah, better wear the contacts because glasses might get in the way. What should I wear underneath? Sexy or comfy? Definitely going for sexy this time and that means my silver thong. Do I wear a bra? No, I won't wear one! What's the point of having 32Bs if you can't go braless once in a while? But if I don't wear a bra, what do I wear on top so that I don't give the whole damned club a nipple show? Ah yes...I'll wear this black NIKE Tee...yes, the one with the pink "Just Do It" logo printed on it...Jeans...yes...the tight fitting ones. Shocks...black ones, check. Pink Air Max 95s, check.

Satisfied with how I looked, I proceeded to apply some make-up; nothing too fancy mind you, just some pink lip-gloss, some eye-liner, a pinch of mascara and a hint of purplish eye-shadow. Checking at my watch, I realized that it was time to roll.

Dee was waiting for me just outside the RVC's main entrance. She was wearing black cargo pants beneath her similarly colored jacket, mittens and ski cap. Her make-up was applied in such a way as to contrast with the whiteness of her skin and enhance the dazzling emerald green of her eyes. When she looked at me those eyes of hers were smoldering with fire. She was like a black orchid; beautiful to behold and yet dazzling and mysterious.

"Hey..."

"Hey yourself. You ready to dance sister?"

"As ready as it gets..."

"'kay...We're gonna party girl, because this is your first time and I intend to make the most of it!"

Dee had a mischievous twinkle in her eye which sent shivers down my spine. She really did know how to turn up the heat when she wanted to. This was definitely going to be one interesting night.

Stereo club was a massive dance floor with semi-amphitheatrical balconies overlooking the main scene. I could already hear the thumping of the music as we dutifully waited in line to get in. This was the first time I would be going to such a place and from the description that Dee had given me on the way, I was really looking forward to it.

Once inside, the music was deafening; I could feel the bass as it reverberated through the floor to my whole body. Dee was in her element here and as soon as we got inside she started dancing right in front of me. Sensing my indecision, she grabbed me by the waist and started to gently gyrate to the rhythm. I was dumbstruck; this girl was pure magma, the fire had certainly kissed many more parts than her hair it would seem. Dee leaned towards me and shouted in my ear:

"We should get a drink in you. You're too stiff!"

"Okay...where do we do that?"

"Follow me!"

Holding my hand, Dee led us to one of the bars situated around the main floor. There, she ordered a small shaker of something she called "Tequila Sunrise". Filling up two shot glasses with this orange-red looking liquid, she handed one to me. "Bottoms up!" she said and instantly gunned her shot down. Well, here goes nothing...I lifted the shot glass to my lips, tilted back my neck as I had seen her do and swallowed the liquid in one gulp. Holy cow!! Although, the cocktail had been ice cold, the bittersweet tequila felt like fire, going down my throat. I blinked hard a couple of times and then gasped for breath.

"So how was your first shot? Did you like it?"

"Haaaaahhh...it felt like fire going down. But the taste was fine! There must have been some orange juice in there too, I reckon."

"Another one?"

"Sure!"

The shaker produced ten shots, five for each. By the time I drunk the fifth one, I was a different person. Any inhibitions I might have had were washed away by the tequila. Dee was right in front of me, she was beyond beautiful and I wanted her. At that moment, I didn't give a fuck if anyone saw me or if anyone cared about what I did.

We started dancing once more. I started swaying my hips to the beat, something which I would have never done had I been sober. I tried to imitate what Dee was doing, but my motor skills were not quite up to the task. Then, Dee did something which sent my blood pumping through my veins. Turning her back towards me, she rhythmically gyrated her butt all the while inching closer and closer to me. Making contact with my crotch didn't stop her, but instead she continued to grind her behind on me. Shivers went through my whole body and I could feel the heat radiating from within. Dee turned and mischievously looked me in the eye. I wanted her badly. My whole body screamed my desire for her.

Not stopping our frenzied dance, I leaned forward grabbing her by the waist. I looked into her eyes and saw green fire and lust. The distance between us closed rapidly; we kissed and it was just like when lava meets ocean water. Our mouths parted, our tongues met. She hissed through her nose, as her tongue invaded my mouth. She tasted like orange and tequila; her saliva tasted liked nectar to my overloaded senses. We were treating the rest of people around us to one hell of show judging by the hoots in the background but at that moment, I couldn't care less.

Breaking our kiss, we looked into each other's eyes. Dee leaned into my ear and hissed: "I want you...I want you like I've never wanted another girl before." We kissed once more. The feeling was like a thunderbolt striking through my very core and it created an almost scary, raw, animalistic desire within me. I wanted to touch her, grope her, devour her, eat her alive. "Dee...let's get out of here! NOW!" I shouted to her. Smiling wickedly, she grabbed my hand and we headed towards the exit, sloppily kissing as we made our way through throngs of people.

Once out of the club, we kissed again on the sidewalk and it felt like we were on a deserted island and the rest of the world had vanished. Breaking our kiss, we opened our eyes. Our breathing was ragged and our breath vapors created a misty halo around us. I could see in her eyes a mixture of longing, lust, passion, fire and something deeper...was it love? "I want you" was a barely audible whisper that escaped her lips. I hugged her tightly and we resumed our kissing like there was no tomorrow. "Jen...Jen...Take me home please...or else I'll fucking tear your clothes off right now."

Taking hold of her hand, I steered us back to my dorm. It wasn't the most discreet of places, especially on a Saturday night and I'm quite sure that we both looked disheveled and our faces were flushed. I did not care; Dee lived in a dorm which was further away than mine and that pretty much settled the argument. Racing through the lobby and the corridors, I did catch a few people with question marks on their faces; normally that would have hit all my panic buttons, but Dee holding my hand had a curious emancipating effect over me. More likely my brain was numb and overcharged with emotions and anticipation; at that moment nothing short of a nuclear bomb would stop me.

With trembling hands I fumbled with my lock. Once inside we kissed passionately; there was an urgency in our kissing that filled the room with static. Off came our jackets and sweaters as we continued our sloppy kissing. I was left with my black tee and the pink "Just Do It" logo on it.

"Are you suggesting something there?"

"Oh...I dunno...maybe..."

"And is that...You're not wearing a bra are you?"

"Perhaps I forgot to wear one. Why don't we find out..."

Dee didn't need to be told twice. I felt her fingers slowly grazing my flanks as she unhurriedly lifted the tee over my head. Once the garment was over my head, she threw it on my bed and took a step back. I was standing there in front of her with just my jeans and my shoes on. My nipples were already rock hard and begging for attention.

"Well...they're a bit smallish..."

"Hush...they're beautiful...you're beautiful..."

She stood there taking me in as if trying to memorize every little detail of my body in her mind. Gingerly, she approached me once more. We kissed; deeply, unhurriedly and wholeheartedly. I tugged at her tee and she laughed in my mouth. Stepping back a bit, she took it off in one quick move. Dee was absolutely breathtaking; alabaster white skin with the cutest dusting of orange freckles. Her breasts were probably a full cup larger than mine and stood proudly within her powder blue lace bra. Her fire colored hair fell in locks around her head and down to her shoulders. Her lips were the lightest pink you could think of. But it was those eyes, those emerald eyes which invited you to get lost within their green sea.

"You're...you're stunning! You're like a dream!" I whispered to her. My hands reached behind her back towards the clasp of her bra. Seconds later, the bra was flying towards my bed to meet the rest of our clothes. Her breasts were simply perfect; they were round and stood proud and firm with the right one being slightly larger than the left. She had the loveliest light pink nipples which were inverted. Noticing my eyes linger over them, Dee lowered her head.

"They've always been like that...they're a bit weird..."

"They're absolutely perfect. YOU...are absolutely perfect. There is nothing on you I'd like different."

She embraced me and our breasts mashed together. "But Jen...you haven't see everything yet..." she whispered in my ear, sending delightful shivers down my spine. "How about we take these off and go and have a look then?" I retorted back.

Sinking to my knees, I begun to unbutton her cargo pants until they fell to her ankles. She wore a matching pair of lacy powder blue boy shorts panties. The material was sheer enough that I could see her orange colored pubic hair. Dee had a slim body type; she was tall and lean with round breasts and slender hips and shoulders.

As my palms groped her butt, I discovered a delicious firm roundness there. I pushed her towards me until my nose made contact with her panty clad pubic hair. It was my first encounter with her heavenly scent. Inhaling deeply, I could see her whole body break into goose bumps as a visible shiver coursed her body. My hands roamed over her buttocks and inner thighs; Dee's breathing was becoming more and more audible as I continued my gentle ministrations. Slowly rising from me knees, I engraved her whole image in my mind. She was as beautiful as a dryad; mythical, mysterious and alluring.

Holding hands with her and never breaking eye contact, we tiptoed towards my bed, were I reverently laid her body. Dee was biting her lower lip: "Please be gentle Jen...you're my first," she said in a hushed voice. Instead of an answer, I filled her face with tiny "butterfly" kisses. "Vulnerable you is so cute!" I said in her ear. She giggled and then broke in a genuine smile.

Having lifted the tension, I proceeded with one goal in my mind: "I want to eat you until you scream!" Moving south of her neckline, I paid homage to her delightfully puffy nipples. I used all the weapons at my disposal; suckling, licking, light grazing with my teeth and occasionally, biting. Dee had her eyes closed while her hands were vigorously clutching the bed sheets. I could stay on her breasts and pay homage to them all day; everything there was like nectar to my senses.

But this little bee (that's me!) had other flowers she wanted to visit. Leaving behind me a slippery path, I kissed my way downwards, past her belly button all the way to the waistband of her panties. Dee parted her legs on her own volition probably more than ready to move on to the next step. Not one to be so cavalierly pushed forward, I ignored her sopping, lace covered slit, when all I wanted at this point was to rip the fabric into tiny pieces and eat her dry.

Instead, I planted wet, lazy kisses on the juncture of her thighs and torso. Dee was squirming like crazy, but I would have none of it. If this was her first time with another girl, I wanted to spoil her for eternity. Unhurriedly, I shifted my attention towards her core, gently lapping at her now sodden panties. "Please Jen..." Dee whimpered. "Please what?" I replied between languid licks of her thighs. "Oh God..." she croaked in reply. Smiling to myself and buoyed by the obvious pleasure she was experiencing, I decided to push things a bit further.

Scrunching her panties to the side, I burrowed my mouth on her lushly covered outer lips and feasted on her copper colored carpet. Dee, just like me kept a full bush with the hair being trimmed on the sides. I noticed that the hair right next to her slit had a hint of blonde in it. It's amazing what little details your brain registers when your mouth is latched onto another girls genitals don't you think?

1...345678