Ljuflingur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eirik tore his eyes away. He looked out at the frozen, deserted landscape. The glacier streaked mountains glowed gold where the sun spread down their tips. "How old are you?" he rasped.

Kaer chuckled. "Older than you."

Eirik closed his eyes, not wanting to face the answer to his next question. "Are you enticing me a purpose, Ljuflingur?" In the stories, all the huldufolk were capable of seductive wiles and fiendish lures. Ljuflingur, though, could capture hearts, and Eirik had never heard of one denied the object of his or her fancy.

Silence. When at last Eirik opened his eyes, he saw that Kaer had retreated to his side of the pool, where he stood with his back to Eirik.

"Kaer?" Eirik ventured softly. "Kaer, I'm sorry. I didn't—"

"Forget it," Kaer said sharply. He shook his head angrily, then raked a hand through his silky mane, gathering the black mass over one shoulder. He sank down into the water, as if to conceal the exposed stretch of his perfect back.

Guilt washed over Eirik. He stood and moved towards Kaer, acutely aware—and horrified—that his erect phallus broke the surface of the water as he did so. He kept a safe distance and bent his knees to hide it, but put one hand on Kaer's bared shoulder. "Kaer, I'm sorry."

Kaer turned, bitterness etched into his beautiful face. "Don't be," he whispered. "It's my fault. I didn't mean to—to force you." He gazed up at Eirik, looking desperately unhappy. "I can't help it."

"It's not your fault," Eirik told him sharply. "It was a stupid thing to say."

"Why?" Kaer wanted to know.

"Because," Eirik said firmly, "I knew the answer. I thought I cared, but I realize now that I don't." He wiped the hair from Kaer's upturned face. "You are striking, and tempting, and surprisingly playful and generous. If your allure has anything to do with a ljuflingur's charm, I believe it is not ill-meant. I'm a grown man, Kaer, and claim my own desires. No-one's forcing anyone."

Disbelief shaded Kaer's silver eyes. "Don't you see, Eirik, why I can never trust that?"

Eirik took Kaer's hand and guided it down to his rock hard cock, which twitched and jerked on contact. "If you don't believe this," he said, almost losing his feet as Kaer's hand wrapped adeptly around his length, "believe this." He pushed the young man gently back and captured his mouth again. Laboring to be both gentle and passionate, he put all his trust and need into the kiss. He didn't pull back to look at Kaer until he stopped struggling.

Eirik's heart contracted within his chest when he saw that the boy was smiling up at him with joy and lust and no trace of doubt. "I want to take you," Eirik told him roughly.

"Prove it," Kaer whispered, and Eirik knew he believed him.

He lifted the smaller man up out of the water to change places with him. Kaer shivered as the cold air caressed his skin, but he wrapped his legs around Eirik and pulled in to his embrace. Eirik felt Kaer's erection jab momentarily against his stomach, before he settled back down onto the hot rocks with Kaer straddling his lap. Kaer placed a hand to either side of Eirik's head on the pool edge, and leaned in for another kiss. As their lips met, Kaer began to gyrate his hips, rubbing his cock against Eirik's.

Eirik moaned and sucked on Kaer's tongue. He was sure his cock had never been this hard before in his life. He reached under the water and grasped Kaer's hips, pulling the boy in as he thrust against him. Kaer's hands wrapped themselves in Eirik's cropped hair, grabbing fistfuls as his kisses traced the corner of Eirik's mouth, then his chin, then his neck and shoulders. Eirik gasped and threw his head back when Kaer pinched his nipples. Kaer ran his hands over Eirik's chest and shoulders, scooping hot water over every exposed spot. Eirik groaned loudly, too hot and too cold, shivering and sweating at once.

Kaer's warm mouth closed over a nipple. Still grinding wantonly on Eirik's lap, he licked and sucked with abandon. He switched back and forth between nipples, building gradually from suckling to tugging at the sensitive nubs with his teeth. Without warning, he bit down hard. Eirik yelped and dashed water into the boy's face.

"That hurt," he grated, but a laughing Kaer just silenced his complaints by covering Eirik's mouth with his own.

Then the young man slipped back and off of Eirik's lap, sinking down into the clear water and letting his hands fall to Eirik's bare thighs. He grazed their lengths to the knee. Kaer traced his way back up more slowly, looking into Eirik's eyes the entire time, shifting tantalizingly to the inside of Eirik's thighs. Eirik's breath caught as dexterous fingers found his balls. Kaer fondled them playfully as he rose up again and nestled his face against Eirik's. His breath was hot on Eirik's ear as he whispered, "Huldufolk can't breathe underwater."

Eirik didn't need another hint. He pushed himself up so that his naked buttocks sat on the rock rim of the little pool, his cock reaching for the clouded sky above. It strained and pulsed, unbelievable tight, as if it might fly away like a bird if only it pulled hard enough. The stone itself was warm, heated by its contact with the hotter rocks beneath the earth's surface, but the air was bitingly cold. Eirik registered this, then forgot it. "No teeth," he warned, and was rewarded by Kaer's smirk as he positioned himself, balancing his weight with his hands just above Eirik's knees. It made his heart ache to see Kaer so happy.

In the next second, all thoughts fled his mind as Kaer bent forward gracefully to place a lingering kiss on the point where Eirik's cock met his balls. He felt the warm wetness of Kaer's tongue massage the tender area before traveling up the length of his cock, following the slightly protruding ridge along the underside from base to tip. The trail of wetness tingled in the winter air. Kaer swirled his tongue around the tip, and then licked his way back to Eirik's balls, which he also licked thoroughly. One by one, Kaer pulled his balls into his mouth and suckled gently. He was free with his saliva, leaving Eirik's balls dripping as Kaer returned his attention to the length of his cock. His tongue kissed and caressed every inch of it while Eirik watched, captivated by the sight of his cock stretched against the length of Kaer's pale, carved features. Only when it was thoroughly moistened with his spit did Kaer close his mouth around the tip and slide down around the whole of Eirik's erection with an astonishing swiftness. With a loud gasp, Eirik released the breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding.

He could feel the tip of his cock pressed hard against the back of Kaer's throat. He tried to breathe, but the savage whines that tore from his own throat scared him. Kaer's lips, swollen and bruised from Eirik's rough kisses, remained clamped around Eirik's stiffness as they slid back up to the tip, and then sank all the way back down to the base.

Slowly—agonizingly slowly—Kaer rocked his face back and forward. Eirik trembled with the effort of remaining still. He did not want to hurt the boy. The sun emerged from behind the clouds, suddenly, brushing Eirik's bare chest with a hint of warmth, and striking the waters of the little pool with a blinding sparkle.

Silhouetted against the breathtaking island landscape, Kaer added a hand and then more speed, until he was sucking Eirik's cock for all he was worth. His fierce enthusiasm swept away the last of Eirik's control. Bracing himself with his widespread feet against some underwater rocks, he leaned forward and tangled both hands in Kaer's long hair, pulling the young man's head in closer and forcing it to match the rhythm of his restrained thrusts.

Kaer moaned into his cock as if it were a harmonica, producing spine-tingling vibrations. His hands slipped from Eirik's thighs to his stomach, and he pressed hard against the muscles of Eirik's abs, seeking to control the pace and depth.

Eirik viewed this as acceptance of whatever pace and depth he could get away with, and tested that limit. Always mindful to back off whenever Kaer's hands shoved into his stomach, he held the boy's head still and pumped with a rousing alacrity into his face, forcing the entire length of his cock in and out, over and over. Kaer fought back, seeking to maintain enough control so as to ply his skilled tongue against the invader in his mouth.

It was a detectable battle.

Finally, Kaer jerked his head free, turning to take great gulps of the cool air. He looked disheveled and feral and lovely. Eirik watched him with concern, his erect cock swaying between them.

"Kaer?" he asked, quiet but urgent. "Are you all right?"

The boy nodded, surprising Eirik with a shy smile. Shyness was the last thing he expected from the intoxicating ljuflingur who had just done his best to swallow Eirik's entire cock. "I'm fine," Kaer said tentatively. "Just—just, that was... a lot."

Eirik's concern swelled into a familiar, tender protectiveness, punctuated by stabbing pricks of desire. "Come here," he commanded, and gathered Kaer into his arms, ignoring the discomfort as his swollen cock was pressed between his stomach and Kaer's side. He hugged the young man close, relishing the feel of his hard body in the sunlight, and sought Kaer's mouth with his own. The boy tasted of fruiting rowan and pristine glacial rivers, and Eirik's own salted sweetness.

Kaer twisted in his lap and ground their erections together. They rolled around the pool, taking turns being teasing and demanding, retreating and attacking. Their kissing bouts seemed to fortify Kaer's vigor, and his fingers soon danced under the water to stroke Eirik's aching cock. He pulled back, catching Eirik's gaze with his dazzling eyes, and licked his lips suggestively.

Eirik had other ideas, though. "It's my turn," he told Kaer gruffly. He felt a stab of satisfaction as the silver eyes widened ever so slightly. Apparently the young man thought he was the only one with nerve and an imagination. "Arrogant little shit," he said fondly, earning a puzzled crinkle in the boy's kiss-bruised lips. He ignored it. "Are you warm enough to leave the pool?"

Kaer threw his entire weight onto Eirik, dunking them both underwater. Eirik emerged, spluttering, to see Kaer's shapely white buttocks clambering from the pool. The boy stood and turned, gazing triumphantly at Eirik. "Now we both are," he declared. He put a hand on either hip and waited expectantly as Eirik climbed out after him. Sunlight struck the water dripping from his lean body, gleaming along every contour. His hair dangled in wet locks down to his waist, and his cock angled up towards his flat stomach.

Eirik grabbed his discarded cloak and spread it out beside the pool. It wasn't quite thick enough to disguise the hard, lumpy ground underneath, but it did shield them from the cold as they tumbled down onto it. For a moment, they clung to one another and traded furious kisses, half wrestling, half worshipping. Then Eirik flipped Kaer onto his back and pinned him down with ease. He straddled him and captured his wrists above his head with one hand, wrapping the other in Kaer's damp hair.

"Stay," he said huskily.

Kaer obeyed, lying still as Eirik slowly released his grips, his breath shallow in anticipation.

Eirik started at his lips and traced a trail of probing, open mouthed kisses down Kaer's neck and chest. He kissed each nipple lightly, grinning when a soft cry emerged from Kaer. Then he continued, dropping light, teasing kisses down to Kaer's navel. He dove his tongue playfully into that indent, holding tight to Kaer's narrow hips as the boy tried to buck with laughter. The tip of Kaer's cock brushed against Eirik's chin as he continued downwards, but he stopped when he reached the thatch of startling black hair on Kaer's pubic bone. Kaer murmured in protest as Eirik drew back, but subsided as Eirik pushed his legs open wide.

Eirik grasped one leg and lifted it, pressing his lips into the sole of Kaer's foot. That earned him another rakish giggle, and he aimed a swat at Kaer's groin, which only made the boy laugh harder.

"Serious enough for both of us," Kaer taunted, pale eyes glittering. Eirik elected to ignore that, and focused on pressing his lips into Kaer's ankle, then his calf, the inside of his knee, the back of his thigh. Kaer lost his mockery and took slow, shuddering breaths. Eirik swallowed, fighting with the urge to hook the leg over his shoulder and plunge into the tight pucker waiting exposed beneath Kaer's balls.

Not yet.

Instead, he eased the leg down and out, so that Kaer lay spread eagle before him. So slender and pale, the boy looked suddenly very vulnerable to Eirik. Except for his cock, which stood, strong and tall, on full display.

Eirik had never sucked another man before, but he reckoned he knew well enough what would please his ljuflingur. He nestled himself into a comfortable kneeling position and placed his hands on Kaer's pelvis, to either side of his straining cock. Then he leaned forward and opened his mouth wide, letting his hot breath tease Kaer's erection.

Kaer surprised him by lifting his hips off the cloaked ground and thrusting his cock into Eirik's waiting mouth. Eirik fit his mouth instinctively around the hard pole, and forced Kaer's hips back down with his hands. He held the boy's trembling body down and proceeded to fuck his cock with his mouth, absurdly elated at the frantic moans this elicited from Kaer.

He wasn't sure how to make the whole length fit inside, and when the secret didn't become immediately obvious after a few tries, he compensated by using one hand to pump at the base, while his mouth stroked the upper portion. What he lacked in depth, he made up for in tempo and enthusiasm. He bobbed fervently, as if it were a race. Kaer wrapped his legs around the back of Eirik's head and whimpered. He tasted of sex and copper and something indescribably warm and tender, like the scent of a baby's head. When Eirik cupped his balls with his free hand, massaging them in time with his sucking and pumping, the whimpers became cries. Released from the weight of Eirik's restraining hands, Kaer began to pump again, plunging over and over into Eirik's mouth even as he kept Eirik's head trapped between his legs.

Eirik felt himself lose all control of the situation. He released Kaer's balls and base to prop himself up on his hands as Kaer's legs tightened, forcing Eirik's head in closer to his thrusting groin. Eirik just focused on breathing. He found he could do this through his nose, and his nostrils flooded with the smell of musk and rowan trees. In the next instant he realized that Kaer had pressed his cock in deep enough that it now tickled the back of his throat. Every nerve in Eirik's body pulsed, shooting that realization straight into his ballsac with a jubilant throb. Struggling to maintain his balance against the onslaught of Kaer's cock, Eirik groped for his own cock and began to tug urgently at it.

Kaer moaned his name. He unclamped his legs from their death grip on Eirik's head and pulled Eirik roughly off his cock by the hair. The sudden pain read as pleasure, and Eirik shivered as he met Kaer's violent, lust-filled eyes. The boy kept his fist clenched in Eirik's hair as he raised himself off his back, then dragged Eirik up so that they sat facing each other. Kaer brought their foreheads together and released Eirik's hair to gently cup the back of his head. Eirik mirrored the gesture.

Closing his eyes, he relished the feel of Kaer's sweaty forehead against his own, the silkiness of the hair beneath his palm, the stuttering exhalations blowing across his face.

"Please," Kaer murmured.

Eirik pressed their heads closer together. "Anything," he rasped.

"I need—" Kaer's voice broke. "I want you inside of me."

Eirik felt lightheaded. The raw need emanating from both their bodies was overwhelming, but his desire was shaded by concern for the boy. "You're still weak," he said, putting all his effort into keeping his tone neutral. "Fuck, Kaer, an hour ago you were more dead than alive." He exhaled hard. "I don't think," he added doubtfully, feeling blood creep into his cheeks, "I don't think I can be gentle."

Kaer tilted his head and planted a grazing, tender kiss on Eirik's lower lip. "Gentle," whispered Kaer, "would kill me."

Eirik let those words stretch between them. He didn't move for a long moment, though his racing heart slowed not at all. Finally, he cracked his eyes open.

"Well." His voice sounded strangely deep to his own ears. "On your stomach."

Kaer pressed a final chaste kiss against Eirik's lips and then stretched out on the cloak, naked as the day—well, likely as the day he sprang from a peat bog, or however it was that huldufolk were born. The image of those sinuous legs, the slight swell of buttocks, that straight, pale back brushed by tendrils of charcoal hair, was so beautiful that Eirik almost didn't want to disturb it.

Now that might have been the stupidest thought he'd ever had. In one fluid motion, Eirik pulled Kaer's hips up, spread his cheeks, and spat on the crack between them.

Burying his face in Kaer's ass, he plied the boy's anus with his tongue. Kaer whined softly as Eirik dug into the ring of tight muscle. Kneading the supple flesh under his hands, Eirik licked the slipperiness of his saliva all around Kaer's opening. For a moment, he savored Kaer's moans, but his own cock was a heavy distraction. He wanted to wrap it in the heat and pleasure of Kaer's body, and he wanted to now.

He rose up onto his knees and nudged Kaer's legs wider apart. Grasping his warm erection with one hand, he swept the head up and down Kaer's moistened crack, from his balls to his tailbone. He spat onto his hand and coated his cock with two quick strokes. Then he positioned it before the waiting, tightly clenched hole. He could feel his heartbeat in the blood throbbing through his cock, which was hard as diamond. Pre-ejaculate glistened at the tip.

Kaer began to beg. "Please," he whimpered. "Eirik, please."

Very slowly, Eirik pushed himself inside of Kaer. Kaer gasped loudly as the head breached his sphincter, and Eirik grunted with the strain of pausing. He braced himself with a hand on Kaer's lower back and forced himself in halfway before managing to pause again. He drew back just a bit and then finally, with painstaking care, buried his cock to the hilt. A low cry burst from Kaer, mingling with Eirik's loud moan.

Eirik bent forward and wrapped himself around Kaer. Their flush bodies fit together perfectly. Eirik rested his chin on Kaer's shoulder and turned the boy's head towards his. Kaer's face would have been breathtaking on a lifeless statue, but it was made for celebrating sensation. Locked together, they shared newly intimate kisses, while Eirik rocked his hips just enough to stay hard.

An echo from the early morning brawl with the demon children drifted into Eirik's mind; mine, he had roared as he slaughtered the little boy. That was what he felt, now, with his arms wrapped tight around Kaer's limber body, his tongue down his throat, and his cock buried up his ass. Mine.

It was Kaer who broke the kiss, but it was Eirik who spoke. "I'm going to fuck you," he said matter-of-factly. "Hard."

Kaer nodded wordlessly, his pale eyes wide.

Eirik unwrapped himself and straightened, taking firm hold of Kaer's waist. He slid in and out a few times at a leisurely pace, then began to thrust deliberatively. He penetrated Kaer with quick, sharp drives. The boy arched his spine and lowered his torso to the ground, giving himself wholly over into Eirik's control. Eirik dug his fingers into Kaer's waist and shoved roughly into him, seeking to force himself deeper with each powerful stroke. His own growls were quickly drowned out by Kaer's panting yelps.