Lloyd's Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you're a slut, then," Rob spoke into the ensuing silence. "So prove it. Show me what a slut does in a room with four men."

I didn't need to stay any longer, and I realized I was achingly hard. In no mood to listen to Danny's next emergency, I walked back to my office and settled in to wait for Angel. Her scent lingered, teasing me.

While it was fresh in my mind, I typed up a quick incident report for Danny, and strongly suggested he meet with both Rob and Shannon about her staying on. It might take some creative concessions to Rob, but not only could we keep a productive employee, there was an opportunity to bolster our offerings. I knew what most people thought about us, but frankly, most of the staff were pretty normal in their outlook and it wasn't easy to accommodate some of the kinks our customers requested.

With that sent, I leaned back to think about what to do about Angel and Rose. That prompted me to lean forward again and dash off the lesson plan request and a query to Angel's driver, which killed another two minutes. The clock on my desk stubbornly advanced at only the usual 60 seconds per minute.

I grabbed a chamber music CD at random from my collection, started it, and crossed to sprawl on the sofa that doubled as guest seating. If I had to wait, I could make a virtue of it and catch up on my meditation. Maybe I'd even get lucky and my drifting mind would hit on a solution to my dilemma.

12